Late for Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her arms around me as I carefully sat up. Then she wrapped her lovely boot encased legs around my waist. I put one hand under each cheek of her ass and slowly scooted to the edge of the table and prepared to stand up. As I stood up her weight drove her more deeply onto my rigid cock and she let out a happy little whimper of pleasure. Every single step on the way up the stairs and down the hall to our bed pushed her clit against the base of my cock with all of her weight and re-energized her in the process. I lay her on the edge of our big bed when we got there and as I gazed lovingly into her eyes asked, "What now my mistress?"

We spent another marvelous half hour fucking each other silly before I was made to undress and bathe my mistress in preparation for sleep. The bath was wonderfully slow, sensual and erotic and led to us flooding the floor with water we splashed out of the tub. We never did have dinner that night, I spent the rest of the weekend learning to be a dutiful slave and Monday morning I returned to the working world. I am now constantly looking for my next opportunity to be a thoughtless clod, and the 'punishment' that it may bring.