Late for Dinner

Story Info
I suprise you with your birthday present early.
1.5k words
4.27
17.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eaminx
eaminx
2 Followers

This is based on a date I had a couple years ago, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! To the best of my recollection it went like this...

We met from a Craig's List ad. You had posted in Casual Encounters looking for an intelligent young woman interested in some more-than-vanilla sex; you like to be dominant in bed you said. I like to give up control, go a little wild, so I'd answered.

That was 5 months ago... Somehow this CL hook-up / fling was turning into a long-term relationship. After all, how many small, NPR-listening, sober metal-heads are there in our area? I'd never met another one before. And our other proclivities certainly overlapped well, too.

Today is your birthday, though, and I have the day off work. We're meeting your family for dinner later, but there are a few hours to kill before then. I think we should celebrate some ourselves in the meantime. I work 60 hours a week for minimum wage, you're going back to college full-time; we decide to go to a matinee at the movie theater, a small extravagance. It's a Wednesday afternoon, and there's a new movie out you want to see. So I get ready, and you drive over & pick me up.

We get to the theater in plenty of time, the previews haven't even started yet, so we get good seats the just a little above center. Being a weekday afternoon, not many other people come in, maybe a dozen. The nearest people sit down three rows back from us, a little to the left. As the lights fall I turn to you & hand you a small jewelry bag, wishing you happy birthday, and telling you this is just a part of your gift. You look at me curiously. You aren't the type of guy who wears jewelry. On second inspection, the bag doesn't appear to contain the bracelet or ring one would expect. It's a small remote. You look at it more closely, then look back up at me, one eyebrow raised.

"Where's the other part?" you ask me, not daring to believe.

I grin at you and tell you; the bullet it controls is up my pussy, of course. I see your eyes fire at that. You know I'm something of an exhibitionist, but this is more than you'd expected.

The main feature is starting, we really shouldn't be talking now. We look forward, and watch as the movie you wanted to see rolls. About 12 minutes in, I feel the vibrator start up. It has 10 functions. You click the buttons every so often to change the speed and pattern at will.

I'm having trouble focusing on the screen now. Not really a movie I would have chosen any way, it can't hope to compete with the sensations in my pussy. I glance around, and decide it's time to give you the 2nd part of your present.

I slide my hand to your crotch and find you semi-hard. A minute of subtle, gentle rubbing has you nearly solid. I slide slowly down in my seat, and bend over your lap. I look up at you while my hands open your button & zip down your fly. Now your eyes are huge. There's no way I'm thinking of doing what I'm doing! Playing with the vibe is exciting, but getting tossed out or arrested for public indecency... I'm still looking up at you when my hot mouth closes around your cock head, and your eyes fall shut as your head tilts back.

I slide my tongue and lips down your shaft, sucking your length to the back of my throat. One had slides up and rings around the base for your shaft before moving to your balls. I fondle them, lifting & shifting them as my head continues to move up and down your cock. I stop at the head every so often to lick at the hole in the tip, run my tongue around it under the ridge, and rub just underneath where you're so very sensitive. You love it when I twist my head as I move down you again; when I suck hard enough to hollow my cheeks as I pull back.

I love it, too. I love the way you get hard for me when I'm bad like this. I love the way your pre-cum coats my tongue. You know full well I can have small orgasms just sucking you off, and rubbing my pussy on my heel a bit. I moan just a little. Not enough to be heard over the sound of the movie. More than enough for you to feel, your whole length held in my mouth, my tongue rubbing along and across your shaft. I can even stick it out just a little and lick the top of your ball sack sometimes. Right now, you're too engorged, though. That's a trick for getting you going fast. For quick blowjobs.

This isn't one of those times. I suckle you for over 40 minutes, as you pretend to watch the movie. As the people in front of us sit in ignorance. As the men three rows back pretend not to see me giving you head. As the monitor ignores the sexy, petite woman on her knees in the middle of the theater. While you occasionally remember to change the setting on the vibe.

Finally, you can't take any more. I know how to give head, I know how to get you going, and the situation is just so erotic and exciting. You held off as long as you could. You groan. Your hands go to my head and hold me still as you thrust into me, fucking my face while I kneel before your seat. My panties are soaked. I look up at you again as you cum hard in my mouth, shooting your semen into the back of my throat. You taste so good. My pussy spasms around the vibrator. I LOVE making my man spend himself in me. I love the feel of your cock pulsing in my mouth almost as much as I love it when you cum in my pussy. I swallow every drop and lick you clean. Well, at least as much as you'll let me in your over-stimulated state.

Then I sit back, and slowly slide into my seat again while you put yourself away. You lean over to kiss me, and offer me a sip of the soda we bought on our way into the theater. We settle in, and watch what's left of the movie. You shut off the vibrator for now, it's job is done for the moment. I have no idea what's going on in the film. I really don't care either.

The movie done, we get up from our seats and wait while the others file out. The men who sat behind us won't meet my gaze. We kiss a minute more and you tell me how amazing that was. After all, we aren't teenagers, we're responsible adults, we aren't supposed to be fooling around in movies like that. But that's one of the reasons you like me so much. We aren't supposed to fuck in dressing rooms or stairwells either. Responsible adults go to dinner parties and respect their partners too much to ask them to swallow (or so our friends tell us).

So we get back in the car to head home and get ready for dinner with your family. On the highway you dare me to ride with my shirt and bra pulled up so the other drivers can see my exposed tits. It's an old game between us at this point. The truckers who look never seem to have any complaints. I can tell which ones are new to trucking by how big their eyes get when they see me.

At home we realize we've got an extra hour before we have to go. Time to fuck. We strip down and you spank me over to the bed as soon as we get to your bedroom. As I bend over the end of the bed, you step behind me and line your dick up with my wet hole. It doesn't matter the bullet's still in me. It doesn't matter I'm normally so tight you doubted the first time we were together you could fit 2 fingers inside, and I am currently swollen from hours of teasing and anticipation. You fuck me anyway. And it feels incredible!

Inside of me, you push the vibrator into my g-spot with each thrust. Your right hand grips my hip to pull me harder against you, your nails leaving their imprint in my skin. Your left hand reaches up my back to tangle in my hair and pull my head back. FUCK! I cum hard. My body goes stiff as my pussy tries to throttle and milk your shaft. And you cum again. That throws me right back over the edge.

We crawl up on the bed to catch our breath, then get up and clean ourselves off. We pull our clothes back on with weak muscles, and make our way out to the living room. We sit on the couch and check the time. 20 minutes before we have to leave. We decide to just sit and snuggle for a bit. We pass out together under the throw.

That's why we were half an hour late to your dinner, even though we were free all day.

eaminx
eaminx
2 Followers