Late Night at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were still playing the copy cat game and the other couple was doing more than just kissing. Because I didn't have a bed in my office, I maneuvered Linda over to the sofa and had her lay down on her back. Like the other couple, I moved my cock between her legs to take her missionary style. My cock slowly parted the lips of her pussy and easily slipped all the way in. She was still sopping wet from my pussy licking and her exhibitionist excitement. I began to fuck her slowly with a steady in and out motion. After a few minutes I picked up the pace a little by driving into her hard after slowly pulling all the way out.

She seemed to like that, urging me on by saying, "Oh, yes, that's the spot. Fuck me hard with your big cock! Drive it into me deep! I want to feel all of you inside of me."

I didn't have to be told twice and I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could. That set Linda off on her second orgasm of the night. Her body began to shake and she pushed her pelvis up to meet my thrusts. I was getting close to cumming but when I looked up I saw the other couple had changed positions. The man had moved from the missionary position to fucking his wife/girlfriend from behind.

I pulled out of Linda's pussy and she looked at me inquisitively, wondering why I was stopping. I nodded my head toward the hotel and said it was time to reposition. Because she was on her back she could not see what they were doing, so she had to crawl up on the couch to look over the back.

"You're getting good at this," she said with a giggle.

"I do enjoy playing, but I wish that guy was my age. I don't know how much longer I can last. Your pussy feels so good on my cock I'm about ready to explode!" I announced.

Linda just swung her hips in my direction, wiggling her magnificent ass right at my crotch. "OK, Baby, even if he doesn't take care of business across the street, I want you to fill my pussy with your sweet cum. I love being fucked from behind and I think our audience is enjoying the show almost as much as we enjoy being the show. This is so hot! I want you to fuck me good and hard!"

That was music to my ears and I wasted no time sticking my hard cock back into her pussy. The guy across the street was pounding his woman hard and that is exactly what I was going to try to duplicate. Both Linda and I looked over at the hotel to see even more people had joined in being a voyeur. While I started fucking Linda as hard as I could, some of the people gave us a thumbs up and one actually gave us some applause.

That was even more of a turn on for my new found exhibitionist feelings. I began to screw Linda with everything I had. She had to hold on to the back of the sofa with all of her strength to brace against my assault. If my cock had been long enough, I wanted to fuck her so hard that it would come out of her mouth at the other end. Her ass was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, let alone fucked, and I was actually fucking it to an appreciative audience.

I looked over to the other couple and saw the man tense up as he was apparently shooting his load into his girl's pussy. Although Linda had said that I was free to cum any time, I felt good knowing that we were still playing by the rules of our game. I increased the pace of my thrusts and Linda urged me on.

"Fill me with your cum! I love your cock deep inside me! Fuck my like the stud across the street in fucking his girl." She cried.

That's all I needed to hear. I slammed into her pussy with all my strength, sending Linda into yet another orgasm. Her orgasm brought me over the edge and my aching balls let go for all they were worth. I could actually feel them pulling up to shoot stream after stream of cum deep into Linda's pussy. After what seemed like an eternity, I slumped over Linda's back in exhaustion. She turned her head and gave me a kiss.

As we caught our breath she told me, "That was the best sex I have ever had. If I had known how much of a turn on it was to do it in front of other people, I would have done it a lot sooner."

I responded with a sigh of appreciation. "That was pretty intense for me too. I'm sure I haven't cum that hard for a long, long time. I think you have sucked every ounce of cum out of my balls!" I was not kidding about that last comment as my balls actually ached from cumming so hard.

Both of us were ready to rest for a while, but we looked over at the hotel to see what our audience thought about our performance. Apparently, they appreciated our efforts since three of the men were giving us a thumbs up while two others where applauding. One of the couples that had been watching was obviously turned on by us since they were in the process of undressing while trying to kiss.

When we looked over at the original couple we were trying to copy, we were surprised to see that they were not just resting like us. The man was on his back on the bed and his wife/girlfriend was crouching over his head so he could lick her pussy. I looked over at Linda who smiled and said, "Well, I guess we have more to do in our copy cat game."

I wasn't sure about this, but I had agreed to play the game and Linda obviously wanted to continue. I pulled my softening cock out of her pussy and Linda stepped back so I could lie down on the sofa. My head was closest to the windows and Linda climbed over my head with the front of her body facing directly toward the glass.

The people at the hotel had a perfect view of her as she sat on my face. Linda straddled my face and I could see that her pussy was covered with cum and her juices. Her bush was matted down with our combined moisture making it easier to see her pussy. She sat down on my mouth and started to grind her crotch on my face. I stuck out my tongue to try to reach her clit and as soon as I did, she responded with a squeal of approval.

"Oh, yes, that's it! I want your tongue inside me! Work that tongue up there all the way!"

I really didn't have much choice. She was directly above me and her thighs pressed firmly on either side of my face. As I licked her pussy, the combined juices of our love making was starting to leak down into my mouth. It was the first time I had ever tasted my own cum. I had obviously eaten a lot of pussy in my life, but this was different from anything I had ever tasted before.

It was a little more tart than normal pussy juice and I could only assume it was due to my cum mixed in. Linda was getting more and more excited from my licking and it seemed like this was causing more of my cum to flow out of her pussy. I knew that I had cum a lot and now I was realizing exactly how much cum I had deposited inside her. I could feel globs of cream seep down onto my tongue. I didn't know what else to do except swallow.

Linda was definitely getting into it now. She cried out, "This is so hot! No one has ever eaten out my pussy after fucking me! I love how it feels to have your tongue lick my pussy after I have had an orgasm. If you keep this up you're going to make me cum again. I hope you like the taste of your cum because I have you were I want you and I'm not going to let you go for a while!"

She then leaned forward to make sure her clit got direct contact with my tongue. Her clit was even harder than it was when I had licked it earlier. I started to lick and push my tongue onto it as hard as I could. Linda appeared to like the added pressure and began to shake in what I now recognized as a prelude to another orgasm. She continued to grind her pussy onto my face even faster and her pussy began to leak more of our combined juices.

I reached up with my hands and grabbed her ass cheeks to try to limit her grinding. I figured if I could keep more direct contact on her clit, it would get her off even better. She was obviously very excited and gentle stimulation was not what she wanted. Even though I had just cum very hard, Linda's increasing excitement and the knowledge that we were still being watched caused my dick to start getting hard again.

Normally it would take me longer to recover, but this was a highly charged sexual atmosphere and I assumed that the Cialis I had taken earlier was still pitching in a little. Whatever the reason, Linda was getting closer to yet another orgasm and I was getting ready to fuck her again.

I decided to try sucking on her clit while licking it as hard as I could. Apparently that was exactly what Linda wanted and she pushed her pussy even harder onto my face and yelled out, "Oh, God¸ don't stop! Lick that pussy harder and make me cum! Everyone can see us and I love it."

With that additional encouragement, I reached abound and started playing with her asshole. The whole area was already soaking wet and my middle finger slid into her ass easily. Apparently that was the last ingredient needed to set off another big orgasm. Her body tensed up again and started to shake in a manner I was becoming more familiar with. Again, my face was sprayed with another flood of pussy juice. As Linda came down from her orgasm, she slid down my body and I was able to hold her in my arms. I wasn't sure if Linda was up for anther round, but my cock sure wanted to try. I grabbed my cock and started to rub it along the slit of her pussy to let her know I was ready. I guess her clit was a little sensitive from all the attention because she pulled back a little when the head of my cock touched it.

"Oh, Baby, give me a minute to recover and I'll take care of that big hard cock again! I don't think I have ever cum this hard or this often and you are wearing me out!"

Linda was lying on top of me and looked up to see what the other couple we were mimicking was doing. I knew that something was going on by her facial expression which held the classic look of surprise.

"Oh, God, you have to look at what they are doing across the street! These are some of the horniest people in the world. They obviously aren't done, so I guess neither are we." She exclaimed.

I rolled over and strained my neck to see what she was talking about. Given the condition of my cock, I was pleased to see that the man was also still horny and had decided to take his girl from behind. She was laying flat on the bed and he was presumably fucking her in the ass.

I asked Linda, "Are they doing what I think they are doing?"

Linda chuckled and said, "I think we need to continue the game and it looks like your hard cock is going to get to go where your finger has just been."

If I hadn't been turned on by everything that had taken place already, the thought of fucking Linda's tight asshole was almost more than I could imagine. Her legs and ass were what had first attracted me to her and now, thanks to a kinky game and a couple of strangers, I was going to fuck her ass the very first time we had sex. I was definitely up to the next part of our game and eternally grateful to the anonymous horny couple across the street for making it possible.

I got up and Linda stretched out on the sofa to get ready for the next stage of our kinky game. I figured that now was a good time for a little payback for what I had done for her and I moved to the end of the sofa to feed my hard cock to her mouth. She looked at me wondering why I just didn't fuck her.

"Honey, I want you to get me even harder and nice and wet so I can slide in easy," I explained.

She didn't object and opened her lips to suck me in. She ran her tongue along the underside of my cock, right along the vein that would soon be pumping another load of cum into her ass. It felt great and I started to rock my hips to fuck her mouth. I wanted to be in control just like she had done earlier and I grabbed her head so I could control the fucking.

I pushed all seven inches of my cock into her mouth and down her throat. I don't think she was expecting me to be so aggressive and she choked as I forced her deep throat my shaft. As I pulled out, she caught her breath and I pushed it back in again. This time she was ready for the onslaught and I slid down her throat easily. I would find out later that I was not the first or the biggest cock she had deep-throated, but that is another story. After fucking her face for a few minutes, I was ready to fuck her ass.

Linda leaned forward on the sofa, shoving her ass into the air to give me better access. Her saliva had me wet and I was rock hard from her blow job. I got around behind her and aimed my cock at her puckered rosebud. I slowly eased myself in to let her adjust gradually. I slid in quite easily since she was still loosened up from our previous session, but it was a lot tighter than her pussy had been.

It felt wonderful, and I began to slowly pump in and out, savoring every second. I was very excited and quickly picked up the pace. As I put more of my weight up against her ass, she lay down flat on the sofa. This allowed me to fuck her as hard and fast as I wanted, and I wanted to fuck her really hard. She had ground her pussy pretty hard on my mouth earlier so I figured I had free rein to do what I wanted. I was in a sexual trance, fucking the ass I had only dreamed of for months and there was no turning back.

I slammed into her hard, forcing her into the cushions of the sofa. Surprisingly, she seemed to be enjoying it so I let myself go. Normally, I am a pretty considerate lover, but this was pure lust and I couldn't hold back. After nine or ten minutes of fucking, I felt my orgasm start to build and my balls started to draw up in anticipation of cumming.

Within seconds, I drove into her ass one last time and started to shoot another load of cum into the gorgeous ass of this incredibly sexy woman. Just like the last time, it felt like every ounce of cum inside my balls was being pumped out. I must have spasmed at least eight or nine times before I collapsed on top of Linda.

After a few minutes I pulled my deflating cock out of Linda's ass. Both of us turned on our sides and passionately kissed each other. I don't think I have ever felt more sexually connected to someone else as I did at that moment. We both looked across the street to the other couple's room and were relieved that they were also finally done. I don't know about Linda, but I was definitely done for the night.

Linda spoke first, "I can't believe what we just did. I've never felt so alive and so sexually satisfied in my life!"

I concurred, "That was incredible. The whole voyeurism and exhibitionist experience was beyond anything I ever imagined. That and fucking your magnificent ass was amazing. You do know that your legs and ass are the most beautiful I have ever seen?"

Linda blushed a little and thanked me for the complement. We both got up and went to the windows to close the drapes of the office. As we pulled them closed in the middle we waved to the people across the street and smiled, knowing that we had given a little sexual excitement to what they thought was going to be another boring night.

Linda and I both got dressed so we could go home. I noticed that Linda did not put on her panty hose. She put the hose in her purse and said, "I want to feel your cum running down my legs as I walk to my car."

With that, she packed up her work things and headed for the door of my office. Before she reached for the knob, she turned back to me and said, "Give me a call if you would like to see me again outside the office. I'm pretty sure I would be available over the weekend and maybe we can have a normal first date."

I told her I would definitely call and looked forward to seeing her again without sharing her with others.

Linda walked out of the office to the bank of elevators in the middle of the floor. I noticed a stream of my cum that had obviously seeped out of her ass running down her right leg and smiled, knowing she had wanted that to happen. I also noticed that the cleaning staff had arrived and were all looking at Linda. I couldn't help but wonder what they were thinking as this beautiful woman, with her hair mussed up and cum dripping down her leg, walked by them.

I knew that they could never fully imagine what had taken place over the last couple of hours. I know that I will never forget that night and the next couple of months that I dated this fascinating woman...

12