Late Night At The Office

Story Info
Sometimes there are benefits to working late.
1.5k words
3.96
58.7k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm working late at the office again when my phone rings.

"Hello"

"Are you working late again tonight?" she says in a sing song voice that I'm too busy to pick up on the true meaning of.

"Uh hu, another few hours probably" I reply.

"OK, relax and take your time, I'll see you later." she says and hangs up the phone.

I think to myself "That was a strange, conversation." but don't give it a second thought and go back to work.

A half hour later my phone rings again;

"Hello"

"Can you come go to the parking garage and check on something for me in your truck?" she says.

"Hu?" I reply "what do you want me to..."

"Just do it! Call me on your cell when you get there." she orders and hangs up the phone.

"What the heck is going on?" I wonder, start a query, grab my cell phone and head for the parking garage.

The building is deserted except for security, I wave and tell them I'll be right back as I walk out the door. My mind is on my work as I ride the elevator to the seventh floor where I always park so I don't have to think about what floor I'm on when I leave at night. As the door opens I notice her car is parked a few slots down from mine. I scratch my head wondering what's going on as I walk toward it.

"Don't turn around" I hear her voice from a dark corner, in a tone that sounds serious.

I comply for a moment, hearing high heels click toward me from behind. Just as they're right behind me and I'm turning to look a hood drops over my head.

"I told you not to look, you'll ruin the surprise." she says, and grabs me by the balls for emphasis.

"Ooooh" I moan in a little bit of pain, and make the decision to comply rather than ruin the surprise of what she has obviously planned.

She leads me silently through the garage. The only sounds are the clicking of her shoes, and her heavier than usual breathing, and the occational "step up", or "to the left a little" that she almost whispers, but I can hear the excitement in her voice, and feel the trembling of her hand on my arm. Finally I hear a door open, and shut behind us. And I feel her guide my hands around a post, tying my wrists together around it.

I shiver uncontrollably, as I realize what she has in mind. I feel her wiggle between me and the post, my arms around her.

"I really need to get back to work." I say with as much conviction as I can muster.

"You should have thought of that before you let me tie you up" she laughs. "Now you can't go anywhere until I'm satisfied"

She kisses me on the mouth, as she pulls off the hood. She's wearing a long coat, she pushes me back as far as my bonds will allow, and opens it to reveal a black bra, garter, panties, stockings, and knee high boots.

"First, eat me" she says as she gently but firmly pushes me down on my knees in front of her.

Her panties are soaked, and I suck the juice from them. She reaches down to pull them aside, and I attack her clit with my tongue.

"Oh yes!" she says, "I've been wanting that for sooo looong"

It only takes a few moments before she's shaking and pulling my head into pussy as she spasms in orgasm.

"You do that sooo well" she says, she steps over my arms, off to the side, ans slips her panties off. "These are absolutely soaked! Now, should I let you go, or shall I continue with my devious plot?"

As I open my mouth to speak she shoves the panties into my mouth, and says. "Never mind, I really wasn't asking you."

My cock is aching in my suddenly too tight jeans.

"Stand up" she says, and then unzipps my pants. "You really do get turned on eating my pussy don't you?"

I nod my head in agreement.

"My turn" she says and takes my cock in her mouth.

Before I can cum, she suddenly stops, stands up, and drops the hood back over my head.

I moan in frustration. "Not fair" I mumble through the panties.

"Oh that's not the half of it" she says I realize she's talking louder than usual to cover the sound of what she's doing behind me "You're in for it. Ever wonder why it is that women need an escort to their cars at night and guys don't seem to feel the need for one?" she purrs "Well tonight the shoe is on the other foot, and you seem to be the helpless victim"

"Oh boy, she's in THAT mood... brace yourself" I think to myself "I should have known when I saw the boots"

She roughly pushes me against the post, I realize I'm in a corner with nowhere to go. I feel her shove two fingers with a glob of lubricant into my ass, and remove them just as suddenly. Then I feel the head of an inhumanly large cock pushed in between the cheeks of my ass. She tries to shove the strap-on into my ass, but can't find it.

"NO" I mumble into a mouth full of panties.

She slows down and finds my asshole, I realize the size of the dildo she has strapped between her legs and that she's in no mood to be gentle. I struggle to get away, but she finally finds "the spot", and gets it in about an inch. I feel like it's going to split me in half.

"No, please, it's too big" I mumble into the panties. Shaking my still hooded head.

She laughs "Big hu?"

"It's long too."

"And I'm in the mood to fuck the shit out of you."

"I had a rough day, and you teased me so bad I was wet all day on top of it"

"The only reason I haven't shoved all 11 inches all the way up in you is because you did such a good job with your tongue."

"So, because of that I'm going to let you back into it at your own pace. Just don't take too long, I don't know how long I can control myself."

I can tell she's serious... I teased her without mercy all day, and this was revenge, but did she say this thing was 11 inches long? I was in trouble and I knew it... there was no way I'd be able to take this thing. I knew I'd better try the easy way, or she was going to give it to me the hard way. I started easing back, I could feel her hands on my hips, clenching as she watched in sink slowly into my ass. Every bit I put in she tries to double with a gentle push.

I'd only gone an inch or two when I heard her say. "Oh I can't stand it any longer, and I don't have to wait now!" I tried to get away, but just wound up trapped in the corner. She shoved it in as deep and hard as she could. I screamed into her panties, still stuffed in my mouth. I felt her breasts pressed against my back, she was panting in my ear.

"Oh yeah, I've been waiting for this"

"I came right there baby, shoving this monster inside of you."

"Don't worry though, you're still going to get fucked, I'm not like those guys that once they cum it's all over."

With that she started pulling her "cock" back out of my ass slowly, just when I felt that she was going to take it out of me she would shove it back in, as hard as she could. Each time it I felt like I was getting used to the size she would notice and shove it in a little harder and faster, so I wouldn't get a chance to get used to it. Every few minutes she would cum, and when she did she would drive into me all the way and grind against me. This was the worst, it was too deep, and I would struggle to get away which just seemed to intensify her orgasm.

After she had cum a few times, (I lost count) she whispered in my ear. "Ok baby, your turn, this time we cum together" she reached around and started stroking my cock as she fucked me with long steady strokes. It felt great after the pounding she'd given me, and she was whispering things like "If you don't cum with me, I'm going to go back to raping your ass" and "I love the way it looks, and how hard your cock is in my hand"

She started fucking me faster and faster, as she got closer to cumming and I was getting closer to cumming too. As she came, pressing deep inside of me, I came too, shooting cum all over the corner. I slipped out of the scarf that bound my wrists around to pole. She laughed, and said "So, you weren't so helpless after all, now clean up and get back to work!"