Late Night at the Office

Story Info
She has a hot fling with a younger man.
3.5k words
4.29
75.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn dropped her reading glasses on her blouse, the slight silver chain on the ends keeping it in place as she rubbed her eyes. She sighed and slumped into her chair away from the glowing PC screen. Reams of paper lay strewn around her crowded cubicle, reports and reports about reports, numbers without end. She was tired. More than just body tired, more than just mentally drained, she was exhausted in her soul.

Her husband had left 5 years ago and her only son was away at college for his freshman year. Her house was so empty she dreaded it and spent much of her free time at work putting in extra hours. Not that it was much of an improvement but at least she was getting something done. Wasn't she?

She stood and stretched her tiny frame, all 5 feet of it. She shuffled off to the ladies room in her frumpy, comfy shoes to relieve herself, bowed by weariness. The numbers never end, she thought. There are always more numbers to crunch. Killing time lets time kill you, and crunching numbers lets the numbers crunch you eventually. She chuckled inwardly at her play on words, then immediately soured on how little it took to amuse her now.

As she left the ladies room she paused to look at herself in the mirror. She didn't understand. She was a few years shy of fifty but she didn't look it. She was still petite, still had much of her good looks, still had most of her figure, even if her butt was slowly widening from all it's time in that damn seat. Her red hair was well styled and pretty, she thought.

"So why am I alone?"

All she could see were the signs of age. There were lines on her face, a slight sag to the skin under her chin, and gravity was wining a few limited skirmishes around her body.

"Still...I'm not hideous. Am I?"

Depressed even further, she walked slowly back to her isolation chamber, back to the numbers. She was half a foot shorter than the cubicle walls and always felt like she was lost in a maze. Fortunately it was late enough that her coworkers were gone and not able to bowl her over as they rounded the corners without seeing her. She recognized how sad it was that she actually enjoyed those collisions. For one brief moment she could prove she still existed, that she could be touched by another human being.

No such encounters lay in wait for her this time. She returned to her cubicle without incident and settled back into her butt-numbing chair in front of her mind-numbing computer at her soul-numbing job. Again she sighed deeply, and again she rubbed her eyes, wondering if she were at the beginning or the end of some endless cycle of inaction.

"Hey, no sleeping on the job!"

Carolyn jumped, startled at the sudden intrusion into her dismal state. Danny, the overnight production control guy, was making his rounds of the paperwork boxes looking for last-minute jobs left by late-workers and had stopped by to chat. He knew she worked late and often dropped in for a few minutes.

"Hi, Danny," she said, turning her chair to face him where he stood in the doorway. She liked Danny. Probably too much. He was tall, in fact very tall to her point of view; sandy haired and handsome and had an affable quality that made him easy to talk to. Plus, he looked damn good in a tight pair of blue jeans.

"Why are you always here?" he asked.

"I guess it's just what I do," she replied. She tried to strike a casual pose and crossed her legs. Her dress was fairly long and for a moment she wished she had worn something shorter, perhaps something that might catch Danny's attention. Her legs were still nice, even if nobody noticed. But of course that was ridiculous. Danny was half her age.

"I think you need a new hobby. You are the only person left on this floor."

"I know. I like the quiet but it does get lonely." She tried to be subtle but she couldn't help letting her eyes linger a bit on his frame. He was a strongly built man, tall and wide-shouldered, and as always he wore tight blue jeans that made her think improper things. Her eyes drifted across his body and she gave a slight start as she saw the definite outline of a bulge shackled by the blue cotton. Her eyes immediately darted away in embarrassment as she blushed. She picked up her glasses and placed them on her face, trying to shield her guilty face from his notice.

"Well, you could look at it as lonely. You could also look at it as private." What was that in his voice?

"Private? Why would I need privacy on a whole floor?" He stood there in the doorway, leaning against the partition wall, and she could smell his cologne. He smelled good and she breathed him in deeply.

"Oh, it's just a thing we talk about on the night crew. The whole building is essentially empty so big spaces like this become private. Almost intimate in a backwards kind of way." Again there was that inflection to his voice. What was it? He had lingered on the word 'intimate' almost as if...

"I, ah...'intimate?' I can't say as I have ever thought of it that way, but I guess I can see your point." She stammered a bit in apprehension. He couldn't have meant THAT.

"Can you see my point?" He hooked his left thumb into his pants pocket and drummed his fingers lightly against the front of his jeans, drawing her eyes to the movement. His fingers tapped an inch away from his bulge. Again she looked at his crotch, then up at his face. He was looking at her face closely and she had just been busted. Flustered, excited, worried, and a little scared, she replied.

"Uh, Danny...look, what exactly are you getting at?"

"Let me explain what I mean," he said confidently. "You are an extraordinarily attractive woman. I have been flirting with you for months now and you just seem to smile and sigh and brush me off. I'm not a rude man and I've tried to be subtle, but I think I am going to have to be a little blunt. You are lovely. You excite me like you just don't know. And we are completely alone on this floor. Do I need to be more clear?"

He didn't, and she couldn't be more uncomfortable. Shivers of fear ran down her spine while the heavy thudding of her heart pulsed in her ears. A warm sensation flooded her extremities and her long-neglected vagina. A cold sweat began to creep from her pores. Danny had danced through her dreams more than one lonely night and she had envisioned his strong naked body many times, but that was fantasy. What was this?

"Danny, I'm old enough to be your mother."

"Not quite. And I wouldn't care anyway."

"But, here in the office..."

"We are completely alone. I know exactly how many people are in this building and I know exactly where they all need to be."

"Danny, I can't...I don't..." He silenced her with a raised hand. She sat shaking in a powerful jumble of emotions, meekly awaiting his next move and feeling trapped.

He stood up straight, removing his arm from the partition wall. His hands went to his jeans and deftly undid the top button. The sound of the zipper was nearly overwhelmed by the low rumble of the heating system, the high-pitched buzz of the overhead lights, the hum of the desk fan behind her, and the rush of blood through her own ears, but it cut into her like a knife. She groaned as the adrenaline surged through her tiny frame and the heat grew in her pussy while his hand reached into his tight jeans. Dream and nightmare joined as he pulled his penis into the open.

He stood, hands on hips, his half hard cock jutting into her cubicle and her mind. Her eyes locked on it from the start and she was dumbstruck at his audacity and her own reaction to it. She hadn't seen a live cock in years and it made her ache to see this beautiful specimen dangling just a foot out of reach. But no, how awful! This man was exposing himself to her at work! It was wrong! But he looked so good...

"I can't be any more clear than this. I want you. I've wanted you for a long time, Carolyn. It's a crime that a beautiful woman like you sits in this place every night alone. I know this is very inappropriate, but I can't ignore it any longer. I want you. Here. Now." He took a slow step forward. Then another. A third brought him terribly close to her shivering body. "If you want me to leave, I'll go. I'm no danger to you. Just say 'no.'"

She couldn't, she wouldn't, but she needed to! This had to stop! Oh, he looked so good! She could smell his salty musk, the deeply erotic and primal scent of an aroused cock, and it sent another wave of adrenaline and lust through her She could feel her pulse in her clit and the moisture in her panties. Her heart pounded in her chest. This was wrong!

"Just say 'no,' and I will apologize and leave." he said. He leaned down and picked up her trembling hand. He raised it to his dangling phallus and gently wrapped her fingers around it. It was warm and tender against her fingers and filled her small hand easily. He released her hand.

"Just tell me to leave and I will," he said gently, but she could hear the tension in his voice. If his physical need was anywhere near hers... Her eyes couldn't move from her dainty hand on his repulsive, beautiful cock. She moved her hand then, the slightest movement toward the head, the merest tug, a simple involuntary twitch. Her mind raced, her heart thrashed within her ribs, and wave after wave of adrenaline pumped through her veins, each one seeming to end up dripping out of her desperately needy pussy. Coherent thought was lost and with that one simple pull on his dick her resistance was broken and her needs took over.

"Stay," she managed to say as she leaned forward toward him, her hand stroking his length. Her face was inches from it, and as she slowly ran her fingers up and down his thickening shaft she watched his erection grow. The disgust was gone but the lust remained, and she remembered what to do with one of these.

She touched the soft head of his cock to her cheek and released a breath she didn't know she was holding, bathing his growing erection with her warm exhalation. He shuddered at the feeling and she began to remember the terrible, intimate power a woman commands from that position. Again she pulled lightly on his cock, another gentle stroke along the shaft, encouraging it to greater size. His cock was gorgeous in its outrageous presence here in her sterile, boring office. It was long and thick, smooth and soft, twitching and growing harder in her little hand.

Her lips parted and she pressed the head of his prick to her mouth, smearing a pearly drop of pre-seminal fluid across her lips and tongue. The strong, salty taste made her jaws ache and sent a shudder through her. Oh, how that tasted like sex! She opened her mouth wider and took the entire head in, no longer thinking about consequences or propriety or anything else but this magnificent cock. She let him in further, sucking as much of his length in as she could. He was growing hard quickly now and she sucked gently to help him along. In moments his erection was complete and she could accommodate only half of his length.

She gripped his cock harder with her hand, slowly stroking him near the base. Yes, the memories came back more quickly now. Just like riding a bicycle. She nursed the end of his prick slowly, her eyes closed and savoring his taste. She put a hand behind him on his hard ass and pulled him closer, eliciting yet another thrilling pulse from her needy loins. As incredible as his cock was, there was a strong young man attached to it with so many more pleasures to taste. She squeezed his firm buttock hard and tried to force another inch of his length into her, suddenly feeling the need to touch as much of him as possible. She could do no more, he was just too big.

As much as she enjoyed holding him in her mouth, her true needs were further south. She looked up at him and saw his handsome face looking down at her. Another wave of trepidation assaulted her, but this was too far gone for regret or shame. In for a penny, in for a pound. She pulled her mouth off his cock and spoke with a needy, ragged voice.

"I need you inside me."

He stepped back and leaned down, taking her hand and helping her to stand. She was woozy; the room spun and the floor lurched unpredictably. As she stood, he stepped in closer and lifted her little body up to perch on the edge of the desk. At his touch another flash of passion and fear tore through her. He was so strong! He had lifted her like a doll! He could bend her completely to his will, could do with her as he pleased, but he was being so gentle. Oh! Another flood of adrenaline flowed through her system.

He spread her legs and pulled up her long, flowing skirt, exposing her bare legs. His hands started at her knees and moved up, increasing her tension as if he were drawing back a bow string. His strong hands found her steamy pussy and pulled aside her damp panties, causing her to gasp loudly. He stepped in closer and brought his beautiful cock within inches of her desperate folds. Oh, he was so close!

"Are you ready?" he asked in a whisper.

"Yes!" She was barely coherent, barely conscious, barely aware that anything existed but that cock and where she needed it to be. She pulled at his clothes and inched her way closer to the edge, closer to him, but he needed no further encouragement.

She howled in ecstasy as his long, hard prick flowed into her depths. He invaded her slowly but it felt like a long, wide train of flesh burrowing into her, filling her to her deepest limits. A spasm shook her body so hard she nearly fell off the edge of the desk, but Danny's arms collected her in their strong embrace and held her tight.

He pulled back slowly, his burning hot cock moving against her in exquisite slow motion. He pushed back in just as slowly, filling her back up and forcing out a gush of her fluids. Again she shuddered at his intrusion, and again he held her close and tight.

He made love to her slowly, gently, as if she were a fragile treasure. Waves of pleasure flowed across her body, radiating out from the cock buried in her body. She felt so full, so complete, so wanton and so sexy! Oh, she felt sexy! That this incredible man wanted her, here in this place, in such a filthy, thrilling tryst! Her blood boiled and her heart crashed against her chest, her lungs felt too ragged and weak to keep her alive, and she felt like she was drowning in lust.

Overwhelmed by the thrill and danger, she was slow to recognize his next move. His large hands closed among the folds of her blouse, and with one quick flex he shredded it. She shrieked in surprise, terror and lust as he ripped the fabric off her body and down her arms, exposing her dowdy white bra. A moment of embarrassment flittered across her mind, ashamed to be encased in that dull, ratty old thing. She wished she wore something sexy, something naughty, something to keep this incredible young buck inside her as long as possible. She need not have worried.

He reached around her and quickly undid the clasp, letting it fall off her. His warm hands quickly held her breasts, cupping them gently while his thumbs moved across her hardening nipples. It had been so long, so desperately long since a man had held her like this.

It was too much. The smell of his body, the power of his arms, the sound of his grunting thrusts, the feel of his cock writhing inside her, the electricity running through her entire body... She was overwhelmed and overcome, the glorious sexual onslaught was driving her into the midst of an earth-moving orgasm. She clutched him tightly and cried out to him.

"Oh God, don't stop! I'm going to come!"

"Can I come with you?" he asked through clenched teeth as his arms wrapped around her torso. Her reply was both an answer and the only word she could say.

"Yes! Yes! Oh God, Yes!" Shockwaves exploded from her pussy, rocking her body relentlessly. She clung to him for dear life, her entire world contracted and focused on the cock sliding ever faster into her body. Through the manic haze she felt him thrust wildly as his orgasm met hers, and she could feel his hot semen fill her cavity and mingle with her own wetness. Again and again he plunged into her, releasing more and more young seed. She held him tight and tried to push back, to meet every thrust, to milk this cock, this man, this moment for every drop she could get. Still she called her wild cry into his chest, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" while re responded with animal noises, grunts and growls and the sound of absolute passion.

With his last thrust he literally lifted her off the desk, holding her tight in his arms and leaning back, resting her weight on his twitching cock. Surprised yet barely able to control her limbs, she tried to cling to him, but he had her well in hand. As the orgasm passed through him, he relaxed and set her back on the desk, his chest heaving. Her own orgasm receded and left her hanging on to him in a blissful state somewhere between exhilaration and exhaustion, and as the physical stimuli slipped away another set of feelings took their place. From the terror of knowing what she had just done at work, to the deep fulfillment she felt flowing through her body, to the regret that it was over, a wave of conflicting emotions threatened to drown her.

Still he held her close while they caught their breath. His slippery cock still inside her, they occasionally shuddered at the intimate feeling. It slid out as it deflated, and with their physical bond broken the moment changed. He let her go and stepped back, quickly pulling up his pants. She slipped off the desk and fought through her dress to pull up her panties, suddenly very awkward and unsure of herself. In moments they had put themselves back together, yet she fought the urge to put her glasses back on. Danny just smiled, a secret smile, a promise of a secret to be kept, and perhaps more. Then he left.

She wasn't sure how long she sat there, thinking, basking in the glow of what had just happened. Her mind raced and her body tingled, and all she could think about was Danny's strong arms, hard body and rigid cock.

"Carolyn?"

Startled, she nearly jumped out of her skin at the sudden intrusion.

"Oh, Hi Danny!"

"You were just staring out into space. I called your name like five times. Are you OK?" He stood there in the opening of her cubicle, just like she had imagined a short time before. He looked almost as good as he had in her fantasy. She took a deep, cleansing breath and put her imagination to rest.

"I'm fine. Just tired, I guess. I think I've been here too long." Danny flopped his tall, lanky frame into the guest chair and dropped a few papers on her desk.

"You do work late an awful lot. How come?"

"I guess I've got nothing better to do." Well, why the hell not? "Danny, when do you take your lunch?"

"Whenever I damn well please," he said confidently. "I run this joint after hours so I get to write my own ticket. Why?"

"I was thinking about dinner, and I hate to eat alone."

"A pretty girl like you should never have to eat alone." His large hand landed on hers and gave a quick, friendly squeeze that lasted a fraction of a second too long. Carolyn smiled and dropped her reading glasses on the desk.