Late Night Awaking

Story Info
A steamy night of surprise.
1k words
3.76
15.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark steamy humid night when she crept into his apartment due to the air conditioner being broken. She had found the key left under the fire extinguisher across the hall for his door a couple days ago and decided that tonight was the night to surprise him. As she crept down the hallway to his bedroom, she slowly slipped out of her heals and undid the zipper on her dark blue, low cut dress. Halfway down the hall her dress fell to the floor revealing a black Victoria Secret's bra and boy shorts lingerie combination. She loved the way the boy shorts covered her freshly shaven pussy and hugged your curves. She was already wet with anticipation as she undid the clasp on her bra, revealing her dark, hard, perfect nipples. She brushed her fingers over them as she pictured the way he caresses them. Upon reaching the door she slowly twisted the doorknob trying not to wake the bedroom occupant.

The room was lit only by the faint light seeping in from around the curtains casting an almost pitch black, dark blue hue onto the room and her man. She could feel the sticky heat in the room, but as she passed under the ceiling fan, she felt the chill of the sweat on her bare skin evaporating. She circled the bed and drank in the picture of her man sleeping on his back in the middle of the bed as her eyes adjusted to the lack of light. It was so hot in the room and the only thing covering him nakedness was a paper-thin bed sheet. As she approached the edge of the bed she let her panties drop to the floor and ran her fingers up her inner thighs stopping just for a moment to feel the wetness dripping out of her. She let out a little moan as her fingers slipped back out of her. She pulled the sheet down revealing her man. She slipped into bed between his legs carefully, not wanting to wake him. Slowly she ran her nails up his legs and thighs and over his package. Due to the heat in the room he was sweaty and very warm, radiating heat. She loved the smell of his sweat. As she continued to run her nails up and down his thighs, she moved ever closer to him and his sleeping cock.

Lowering her head she slipped his cock into her mouth letting it fall onto her tongue and flicking it against his soft manhood. She played with his soft cock in her mouth and started to feel it grow harder and longer from the wetness of her mouth. She loved the way it tasted, and could never get enough of her man in her mouth. As he continues to grow in her mouth, she turned her attention to his smooth freshly shaven balls. Pulling and cupping them as she started bobbing her head up and down on his ever growing cock. Before she knows it, he is rock hard and leaking precum into her mouth. She eagerly swallows it, savoring the taste. While he is leaking into her mouth, her pussy is dripping down her inner thighs. With her man rock hard in her mouth, she decides to have some more fun with him and she just how far she can go without waking him. She takes his cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat then releases him from her lips. Climbing on top of him carefully so as not to wake him, she slides her wet dripping pussy down on to his saliva glistening cock. Her pussy eagerly devours his cock all the way down to his balls. Slowly, she starts to rock back and forth feeling his stiffness and the veins against her inner walls. She loves having his cock deep her; the feeling is her ecstasy. Picking up the pace now, she starts sliding up and down on his cock letting her juices flow all over his manhood and down his balls. She loves how hot and wet he makes her; he defiantly doesn't need water to make her wet. She can feel his cock start to pulse within her, and he starts to moan softly as her sweat drips onto his chest. She can tell he is still asleep but enjoying his "dream". She continues to slide up and down on his cock each time taking a moment to stop with his cock fully buried in her as her orgasm builds.

His breathing has become more labored and she can tell he is both close to awaking and cumming. She loves feeling him fill her with his cum and having it drip out of her full pussy when she slides off her mans juicy cock. She picks up her pace and wanting to cum with her man, she starts to rub her clit as she bucks up and down on his bulging almost ready to explode cock. After a few minutes she throws her head back and arches her back as she reaches the peak of her orgasm. Seconds later he awakes and explodes deep within her, filling her pussy with his hot sticky cum. Pulse after pulse of his cum shoots deep into her, filling her. Dripping out of her and down his cock covering his balls in cum as well. As he is paralyzed with orgasm, he stares at his woman cumming and trembling on his cock as her orgasm rushes over her like a tidal wave. She finally regains her composure and leans down to her man's lips, kissing him and pushing her tongue into his mouth. They break from the kiss, only to tell each other that they love each other. After a few minutes of kissing and cuddling with her on top of him, she climbs off his now softening cock, her pussy dripping of his cum. She slides down to his manhood and takes him into her mouth, cleaning up their juices. When she's done, she slides back up and kisses her man; they love the taste of their combined flavor. Together and with orgasms achieved, they roll together onto their sides and spoon till they fall asleep; her in his arms holding her safe.