Late Night Babysitting

Story Info
What happens when the babysitter falls alseep on the job.
1.4k words
4.05
260.4k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbors have the cutest twins I've ever seen. So when they asked me to babysit I immediately said yes. Mrs. Desio was away visiting family and so they needed someone to watch them while Mr. Desio was at work. They had a regular babysitter but she was still in high school and so couldn't stay out if Mr. Desio was working late during the week.

The second night I babysat Mr. Desio called just after I'd put the boys down to say he was working late. Chasing after two little boys all day is tiring so while I was waiting for him to get home I fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up very slowly. At first I thought I was just having a really hot dream but as I came to I realized that Mr. Desio was sitting next to me on the couch and his hand was under my skirt. He had pushed my panties aside and was gently stroking my pussy. From the way he looked at me I could tell it had been awhile since he'd had a sweet 18 year old pussy.

I was kind of startled at first. He told me to relax and his fingers brushed against my clit. I shivered and bit my lower lip. When he saw I wasn't going to stop him two of his fingers slid up into my pussy. I was already so wet and I moaned and spread my legs wider. My hips started bucking against his fingers and I begged him to put another finger inside of me. He didn't, and the more I moved my hips against his fingers the more he pulled away. It was torture. I wanted him to fill up my pussy and fuck me but no matter how much I begged he just kept gently sliding his fingers into me. I tried to coax him into action by rubbing at his crotch with my foot. I felt how hard he was and I wanted so badly for him to pull out his dick and replace his fingers with it. He pulled down my panties and I spread my legs a little wider hoping that now he would fuck me but he only slipped between my legs and pinned one to the couch and held the other away with his knee.

I felt so exposed like this. He could see every inch of my pussy and my asshole. When I thought of how vulnerable I was to this man I could feel my pussy grow wetter. Much to my dismay he pulled his fingers out of me and sucked them clean. He put them back in me only to take them out again so that I could taste myself. I sucked his fingers hard hoping to get him to do more to me.

He leaned down and blew cool air over my hot pussy. My body nearly convulsed and I begged him again to fuck me. He darted out his tongue and very gently gave my clit one short lick. I couldn't take anymore. I reached down to rub my clit but he pushed my hands away. I had tears in my eyes I wanted to cum so bad. I promised him I would do anything if he would just let me. He rubbed his rough hands over my inner thighs and gently licked my clit again. I sobbed and begged for him to fuck me, to do anything he wanted with me if he'd just let me cum.

Slowly he slid three fingers into my pussy. I was so wet there was no resistance but he left them inside of me and held my hips down with his other hand so I couldn't do anything about it. Then he wrapped his lips around my clit and all at once started sucking and fucking my pussy like crazy. I came almost instantly and when I did he slipped another finger inside of me. His hands were large and that fourth finger filled me up so completely. He didn't stop or change his speed in any way until I came again. Just as I started to come he slowed down and started working his thumb into me as well. I had never been fisted before and his hands were so big. I tried to relax but the orgasm was wearing off and it was starting to hurt. He looked a little impatient and began forcing his hand into me. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore his hand slipped inside of me and my pussy was granted the brief relief of closing around his wrist.

He gave me a moment to get used to his hand inside of me before he really started fisting me. He told me to play with my nipples while he rubbed my clit and fucked my pussy with no mercy. He made me cum twice more with his hand deep inside of me.

He remarked on how stretched out I was and even grabbed my compact out of my purse so that I could see. I'd never seen myself gaping open before. I was shocked that was really my little pussy open so wide I could see inside of it.

He pulled off my shirt and sat back on the couch. He unzipped his pants and picked me up like I weighed nothing and made me straddle his waist. I felt that huge cock pressing against my pussy for just a moment before he lifted me onto it. Any other time I would have been a little nervous about the size of his cock but I was already so stretched out I was a little disappointed that I didn't feel as full as I did when his hand was inside of me.

I didn't like that he was still wearing all his clothes so I ripped his shirt open, breaking off more than a few buttons. He groaned and slammed me down harder on his cock and nearly knocked the wind out of me. I had to concentrate but I managed to get his shirt the rest of the way off. He took care of his body but he wasn't all hard edges and muscle. I dragged my nails down his soft chest and stomached and he practically growled at me which sent shivers down my spine. I kissed his neck, his collar bone and over his chest, tracing a path with my tongue. His fingers dug into my ass as he lifted me up and dropped me over and over again on his cock. The forcefulness was such a turn on my teeth began replacing my lips as I nibbled and bit him.

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a hard kiss. His tongue invaded my mouth like he was trying to fuck me with it. I dug my nails into his shoulders, holding on as he fucked my mouth and my cunt at the same time.

He groaned and shoved me away. He bent me over the couch and flipped up my skirt. I wasn't surprised when he didn't slide into my pussy. I tried to relax as much as possible but he wasn't gentle and it did hurt when he started thrusting into my ass. It hurt, but not as bad as when he was fisting me. I started to think about his hand inside of me at the same time his cock was in my ass and I started moaning so loud he pushed my face into a cushion.

He slapped my ass hard and I begged him to do it again. He did and I came feeling the burning heat spreading red over my ass.

He pulled out of my ass with an audible 'pop' and pushed me to my knees. He held my head still with one hand while he jerked his cock with the other until he covered my face in his cum. He let go of my head and I laid back on the floor to enjoy the feel of his hot cum all over me. I could feel some at the corner of my mouth and I licked it up. He made me rub the rest in like lotion.

I laid there for a moment to catch my breath. Mr. Desio threw some money down on the couch and said he put a little more down since I provided such an excellent service.

It wasn't far to walk back to my place but all I could think about was the smell of his cum and sweat on my body.