Late Night Beach

Story Info
Your surprise trip to the beach leads to fun.
2.7k words
4.18
24.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zraii
Zraii
4 Followers

Refusing to tell me where we are going, you have me very intrigued by what you have chosen for us to wear on this late night trip. My hand rests on your sarong covered thigh, squeezing and caressing it as you drive. With my eyes covered, I am unable to see where we are going. I plead with you to give me more information of what you have planned but you refuse my pleas and continue to drive on, remaining as tight lipped as possible only telling me that it will be fun.

I reflect on what I saw you in for the millionth time during this trip; the light breezy tank top and what I am sure of to be a tie-back bikini top. Wetting my lips with my tongue, I hope that you will be taking us to a place where I can strip you down to nothing and run my tongue all over your body.

You finally stop the car and turn it completely off. Silence - no traffic or any of the normal noises that come with town living. I hear you open your car door and feel you pull away from me. The door quickly closes and after a few moments, mine opens and the cool summer evening breeze flows in. Getting out of the car, the faint sound of waves hitting the shore is audible. Pulling off my blindfold, you push me against the car and kiss me deeply.

"Surprise," you say as you break the kiss and I finally have the chance to take in my surroundings.

I see a beach overlooking a bay. On the other side of the bay is our town, its street lights shining faintly in the distance, similar to the numerous stars I see all around us.

Things are making sense now; the remote location, the hour and the fact that it is the middle of the week means there will probably be no interruptions. I smile widely as you take me by the hand and lead me away from the car towards the sandy beach and what I believe will be lots of pleasure.

Stopping a ways down the beach where the car is still visible while still off to the side of the path we used to get to the sand. Turning around to face me, you pull the sarong free from your body and flick it out like a sheet, letting it flow out over the sand. What was hiding beneath the sarong looks like a very stringy black thong. Whether or not it was the bottom to the bikini, it still looked very sexy.

I step out of my sandals letting my feet sink into the still warm sand. You kneel on your sarong and remove your car keys from your bikini top and toss them on my sandal. Facing me, you rub up and down my legs letting your hands go up the back of my shorts nearly to my ass. Leaning in, you nuzzle at my crotch until you find my semi-erect cock. Biting at it gently, you make it harder and do not stop until I am straining against my shorts.

Pausing for a moment, you pull your tank top over your head and toss it to the side. Not wanting to feel overdressed, I, too, toss my t-shirt to the side. Looking down at you, I see your massive tits being pressed together by the taunt strings that hold together your bikini. Your eyes locked on your target without distraction, you pull the top of my shorts down and my cock spills out. No sooner had I felt the cool evening air on my crotch, your tongue snakes out and circles around my head. The cool night air adds an extra tingle to every little lick you make. In one swift motion, you plunge yourself down onto my cock and hold me deep in your mouth, eventually pulling back so only my head remains in your mouth.

You look up at me with the end of my cock grasped between your lips. You look so hot like that; I want to have that mental image forever. But the image quickly fades as you flick your tongue on the underside of my cock. I moan loudly and thrust ever so slightly into your mouth. You groan a little and back away, positioning yourself on your back upon your sarong while supporting your body on your elbows and spreading your legs with your heels planted in the sand.

I look up at you full of lust, loving the contrast between your pale skin and the dark material of your skimpy outfit in the moonlight. "You look absolutely beautiful," is all I can think to say as I take in that sight and sink to my knees next to you.

I run my hands over your stomach up towards your breasts as you pull the small triangles that cover not much more than your nipples to the sides before returning your hands to the ground. My hands continue to move upward, passing over the string of your bikini and caressing the center of your chest. I reach your neck and my hands retreat down your body once more, ending at your very lacy panty line.

Leaning in, I place a kiss on the side of your hip and work my way upwards toward the center of your body. You let your head hang back and giggle as I kiss higher, my mouth following the wonderful track my hands did moments ago, only I do not stop at your neck but continue on to your lips. As we kiss, you wrap one arm around me and pull me down as you lower your body the rest of the way to the ground.

We kiss deeply, tongues dancing across the others as one of my hands begins to wander to your thighs. As my hands roam over your thighs, my mouth leaves yours and I place many kisses over your chest. As my hand gets closer to your crotch, my lips focus on one of your nipples. My tongue starts to circle your nipple as my hand cups your crotch and I notice something is different. The thin lacy panties were wet as I had expected and I felt the edges of the panties where they should be but I could feel your skin in the middle.

Taking a few seconds to realize what you were wearing, a smile instantly forms on my face and I say, "Oh, you dirty girl you."

I suck your nipple gently as I plunge a finger completely between the fabric of your open crotched panties and into your lips. Your body opens up to me, allowing access to your most sensitive areas. My lips wander across to your other breast as my finger continues to explore you, working its way to your entrance.

I start to move my hand around in small circles while spreading your wetness around, watching you moan and rock your hips up towards my hand. My lips begin to wander towards your other breast as my finger breeches your entrance. Pushing your hips up even further, you force my finger deeper into you and the palm of my hand rubs over your clit. I fill you with another finger and grinding the heel of my hand into your clit to make you moan even louder.

Plans in mind and knowing what you want, you seize the opportunity and take control by rolling me onto my back, clear of your sarong as my bare back lands in the sand. Continuing to take control you quickly straddle my hips then lean down to kiss me deeply, pulling your sarong under my head so my hair won't get full of sand. You slowly grind against me, letting your wet slit slide along my hard shaft as our kiss deepens and I pull you down on top of me further so that our chests are touching. You break the kiss and slide up so your tits are dangling millimetres away from my face. I plunge my face into them, kissing them all over as my lips seek your nipples.

Sliding backwards I slip between the gap and you stop with just my head inside you. Sitting straight up, you pull your nipples from my mouth all the while lowering yourself completely down onto my hard cock. You lift yourself up to test your limits of how high you can go without me falling free from your body before slamming yourself back down on me. Staying lodged inside of you, you begin to grind yourself on me as I place my palm on your pelvis so that my thumb can reach in between your lips. Your hips move in small circles as my thumb passes over your clit. You cup your breasts, squeezing them as you ride me slowly. You look up to the stars and moan with your head tilted back feeling the breeze passing over our intertwined bodies.

My thumb works hard passing over and around your clit as you ride me with short, shallow movements. I can hear your breathing become heavier and see your pale skin start to redden. I know what is coming and I start to wonder what you will use to muffle your orgasmic cries.

Then it happens; you gasp and heave and shudder over me, pulling at your nipples and grinding yourself on my thumb. Your cries of delight fade over the length of the beach and out over the bay, not knowing if anyone heard them nor did we care. Catching your breath, you press your chest against mine and I feel your nipples and the goose bumps that coat your breasts from the evening air. Your lips touch my shoulder giving small kisses leading towards my neck, I moan and my cock pulses inside of you.

"Don't worry I haven't forgotten about him," you say as you push your hips back, taking a little more of me in before returning to the natural position you were in before.

Lifting yourself off of me, you take position on your knees facing away from me. I can see your tits brushing against the sand from in between your legs as you shake your hips invitingly. Moving over to take my place behind you, I see the lips of your pussy parting the fabric, I lean down and place my hand on the small of your back as I push, angling your hips up higher in the air. With your body like this, I run my tongue over your lips and pull them gently in my mouth while revelling in your flavour, only dipping my tongue far enough over your clit causing you to jump. Knowing this is too much so soon after you have came, I kneel behind you and gently slip back into your warm wet depths.

Gripping the strings of your panties on the sides of your hips, I pull you back onto me. We begin thrusting deeply, but not rapidly. Maintaining my grip on your panties, I hold you impaled deep onto me with them for several moments before loosening my grip and letting you pull away from me again. My pelvis hits your ass with a light slap, hardly audible over the waves while your erect nipples make dips in the sand as your breasts swing due to our movements. The cooling damp sand makes your nipples harder and more sensitive. You gather your sarong into something that loosely resembles a pillow and you moan into it. I start thrusting harder now, knowing you have something to muffle your cries on. Picking up speed and intensity, you cry out more.

Flinging your head back, sending your long hair cascading through the air, you moan loudly and look back at me to say, "Cum for me, right like this."

I let myself drift away with the sensations all around me: the cool breeze, the dark and starry night sky, the feeling of your legs alongside mine, the occasional brush of lace from your panties along my cock and your divine wet pussy. Leaning over, I kiss up your back and my hands leave your hips to slide up your body and caress your tits, holding and squeezing them.

Just when I believe I am about to have my own outdoor orgasm, I hear tires on the gravelled parking area and I see headlights swinging around. Withdrawing rapidly from you, you gasp in surprise knowing how close I was but have come to the same conclusion I have - we are no longer alone here and just may be caught in the act. Standing quickly, you flick out your sarong and prepare it to wrap around you again. I scramble with my shorts as you pull the bikini top back over your breasts, trying to maximize coverage. I look for our tops as you retrieve your keys and slip your sandals back on. I find our shirts and toss your tank top over to you, choosing not to put it on just yet. I remain calm and do the same.

Walking back towards the car, we both see the tail lights of a car heading off into the distance. Feeling the rush of almost being caught, you slip your keys into the door of the car. Thinking we are leaving, I go to my door and wait to hear the door unlock, but you leave the keys in the door and circle around to the front of the car again. Shifting your sarong around so the part is in the middle of your waist, you hop up onto the hood of your car and place your heels on the bumper.

"Come back, here we weren't quite finished," you state, glancing over your shoulder to the passenger side of the car.

Walking in front of you, you part your legs for me and I let my shorts drop to the ground. The sarong parts and unwraps and reveals your thighs. As I lean into you, the material of your panties part as my head makes contact with your crotch once more. Wanting to wrap your legs around me and pull me deep, you know you can't as you would just slide down the sloped hood of your car. You think of an alternative fast and pump your hips up towards me using your feet on the bumper as leverage and I slide in quickly. Leaning forward, I place kisses all over your chest as we work out a rhythm with our hips. Each movement aimed to drive me deep into you, we work ourselves into a frenzied pace, breathing heavy and working towards my ultimate release.

I stop to pull the sides of your bikini top out of the way so my lips may wander over your erect nipples. I support my weight on the hood and lower my mouth to your breasts, this limits my ability to thrust so I grind into you. After having my fill and making you moan I know it is time to finish so we can slip away before anyone comes by again. Standing up straight I begin to thrust fast and hard, I grip the cheeks of your ass and hold you up off the hood. My stomach smacks against your thighs and pulling your legs back, you rest your feet on my chest, using your toes to play with my nipples. This extra stimulation feeds my lust and it takes very little time to push me over the edge. I bury myself into you for one final time that night while staring up at the stars and explode inside of you, feeling so small in the night sky only serves to intensify my orgasm.

When I finish I gaze down at you to see you looking back up at me with a smile on your face. Leaning down, I kiss you once more before withdrawing; you slide down to the bumper ending up at eye level with my cock. Still smiling you lean forward and slip my softening cock into your mouth cleaning us off of it. Stopping swiftly, you pull my shorts up and snap them around my waist. We pile into the car while I remain topless and you don't even bother to pull the strips of material back over the front of your breasts. Pulling out of the beach parking lot and heading back onto the road we see what must have been the car that came by earlier parked off to the side rocking pretty hard. We smile as I pat your bare thigh and we drive on.

Zraii
Zraii
4 Followers