Late Night City Sights

Story Info
City life isn't cheap.
2k words
3.95
28.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should've worn the dress."

Jol looked at her distorted reflection in the elevator doors. Kina had loaned Jol some dresses yesterday for her first night out, but Jol couldn't bring herself to wear any of them. In the elevator, Jol glanced at the too tight black fabric binding Layla's thighs and breasts. Her skin was bulging in desperate escape from the suffocating dress. Her attempt to be sexy looked ridiculous. Before their eyes met, Jol looked away from the lines of flesh and felt her face redden.

"Deal's already made, who cares?" Kina did not share Jol's attitude and her arched eyebrows told her so. Jol stammered, "I wanted to look... nice."

"Who cares?! Do not fuck this up, girl," Kina replied with stained red lips pursed with attitude. "I want a happy client, Jol. And he might wan a white girl tonight, but he still wants a whore." Layla let out a high pitched laugh. Jol's eyes get hot.

"Kina, it'll be fine. I can do this," she promised trying to relax the tension. The three women waited in silence, watching the arrow turn towards the metal eight. "This is all wrong," she told herself. Her black jeans were Guess and the heels were BCBG, leftover from the old days, and Jol thought they made her butt look round. At home, she had twisted around in front of the mirror, checking out her butt, she had figured he would want a woman with a nice ass. But looking at her reflection now, she felt stupid as if she knew nothing about what a man wants. She was relieved when the elevator rang and the doors split the women's reflection.

Kina pushed the bell. Then, she cupped her hands on Jol's breasts, rubbing her thumb over her nipples. They were small like pencil erasers, but pushed out from under her low cut white blouse. Before Jol could stop her or say anything a man opened the door.

"TJ," Kina cooed. Jol didn't hide her surprise at his bulk. His white t-shirt clung to each muscle in his arm. A cell phone ear piece was wrapped into his ear. He looked the two other women up and down, "Barbie?"

"Uh-huh. She is just what he needs." Jol didn't say anything as TJ and Kina eyed her. Kina had on her saleswoman smile, white teeth glinted.

TJ didn't look pleased, "I don't think he's going to like this." Jol's face got hot and she stared around at the apartment as if she couldn't hear him, while Kina backed her up, for her own sake.

"Him and I, we worked it out. That's what's what."

Jol fazed them out as she scanned the room. The place was completely done in light oak wood and there were bright white lights hanging from the second floor ceilings. From where she stood, she could see a flat screen TV and a home entertainment system with speakers as tall as her; there was a full bar in the corner of the room with a black marble countertop. A few bamboo plants were set in corners of the room. Everything was luxurious, but it felt like a home, loved. Jol liked it. TJ brought Jol's attention back to the other people in the room.

"Well, she needs to change, for real. He has big plans and that, uh-uh."Without losing face, Kina agreed, "They can change." It wasn't so much a comment to TJ, but an order for the women.

Jol looked back and forth between them, waiting for either of them to do one of two things: realize that Layla and Jol's clothes were not ideal fitting on the other and two, tell them where the bathroom is. No one made mention of anything, only the soft bass from a room upstairs could be heard. With her acrylic gold nails, Layla artfully grabbed the little zipper at the front of her dress. The whir broke the silence and left Layla's bosom (heaved up in a magenta bra) and stomach exposed. She let it fall from either side of her shoulders. She was bare from the waist down.

TJ smacked his lips, "Yeah, girl." Layla gave him an eye that no one in the room missed.

A minute passed before Jol gave in. She bent over and picked the black dress up. Tugging off her jeans, she stepped into the black dress. She felt anything but sexy. Something about Layla's dark and curvaceous body made Jol feel pallid and naïve. She couldn't help think that whoever this man is, he wouldn't like her, no way. She didn't want to disappoint Kina, and she really did need this, but she felt over her head.

Apparently, Jol was taking too long. "Give her a hand," Kina cooed to Layla. Layla stepped in real close to Jol. Their breasts were touching and Jol could smell the mix of hair relaxer and vanilla on Layla. Layla looked at TJ as she grabbed the tiny metal tongue that waited at Jol's hips. Even pulling a zipper up was sexy if Layla was guiding it.

The dress didn't hang that badly on Jol, the hem ended above her knees. It looked very proper, in fact. From the reflection on the windows, she could see the panty line of her white thong. Surprised that a thong could show a line, she pulled them down from under the dress and balled them into her purse. Kina gave Jol a look that said, good girl, and confirmed with TJ, "Better?"

He ignored Kina and called into the headset that everything was all set. Kina walked back to the girls as Layla attempted to squeeze into Jol's jeans. "Don't worry about getting dressed quite yet," she whispered into Layla's ear. Satisfied with that, she tossed the jeans aside and made her way towards TJ.

"She's good. Look at her work," advised Kina. Jol watched Layla whisper into TJ's ear. Whatever she was saying didn't matter much, his eyes were salivating at her cleavage, and his hard on was becoming evident from underneath his black slacks. He kept his hands clasped in front of his crotch to keep composure and to flex his arms.

A shutting door from upstairs caught everyone's attention. A nice smiling man he walked down the metal stairs. His dark suit was tailored perfectly for his body. His black hair was buzzed down to his head. Jol liked the way he looked and walked. She felt more at ease than she had with TJ.

Kina approached the man, "Sam. Meet my Juliette."

He walked to Jol and took her hand and bent to kiss it. He was an impressive half a foot taller than she was, even with the heels. "Hello, Sam," she said.

"I have big plans for tonight; I hope you will enjoy yourself. Shall we?" Jol was surprised at his courtesy. When he slid her arm low around her waist, she felt her stomach flutter.

"Yo TJ!" Sam and Jol were waiting at the door. TJ broke himself of Layla's rapture but subtly assured her, he'd be back. The three of them took the elevator down to the parking garage. TJ stood protectively in front of the faux couple allowing them their privacy.

Sam's hands explored the curves of Jol's body as they made polite chit chat about his work and her life since moving to the city.

"Small town girl, huh? I'll show you all the big city sights."

"I've got a sight right here to show you."

Jol raised an eyebrow and quietly said, "I'm sure it's the biggest in town." Her confidence was surprising. Sam took his hand off Jol and raised it pretending to be offended, "Ok. Ok. Now I see why Kina picked you."

His approval made Jol feel sexy and in control. She knew she could seduce him, even if she didn't have to. Maybe it'd be better that way; she had slept with plenty of men only because they had fallen for her.

"You good, boss?" TJ asked, his hand resting on his belt, as they reached the silver Aston Martin.

"Wow." Jol couldn't hide her amazement. She ran her fingertips along it, and then quickly retracted them like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"Yeah, man," Sam answered TJ. "We're good," he drawled out.

Sam opened the door for Jol and took her hand to help her in. "Thank you," she said, leaning into kiss him. His breath was hot. She could feel his five o'clock shadow brush against her skin as he moved to her neck. Her hand still held his and she moved it to her hip bone. She twisted herself so that her backside was to him. His hands drew her hips into his. She could feel him from beneath his pants and her dress. Her dress pulled up and down with his hand. Jol felt so good, her panting was almost audible.

"I want you to feel something," she managed to whisper as his hands kept working her body. She leaned over, so that one arm rested on the car. She pulled his fingers around her inner thigh.

"Good girl," Sam took the hint and plunged two fingers into her soaking pussy. She let out a short moan. His fingers were thick and slid in and out of her hole. He rubbed her swollen clit with his palm, making her knees fall a bit. Her heels clicked like a clock's tic against the concrete.

Sam kept one hand embracing her tight on her bare shoulder as he moved in towards her. She definitely felt his dick now from under his slacks. She rocked her ass up and down against him, teasing herself as much as him.

He removed his soaked fingers from Jol's pussy. She heard the familiar sound of a zipper unzipping. She anticipated it. He raised the back of her dress and she bent over more accordingly.

"Yeah, you want it," he pushed the head into her wet sheath. He pushed all of it into her and she let out a moan that echoed in the parking garage. Sam instinctively looked around the concrete block but he could not have cared less if someone else was watching.

He had to be huge, the biggest one, Jol kept thinking to herself. Like a wine bottle base. She couldn't tell how long he was, but it didn't matter. Her welcoming vagina was being opened wider than ever. She had never felt her pussy burn and ache like this.

He worked her real slow at first. He bent so that his mouth was in her ear. He whispered dirty things to her and Jol gave it right back to him. He pumped harder; her ass clapping on his thighs. Nothing else but fucking could be heard in the basement level. He was fucking her fast for a long time. She could barely catch her breath; she gasped moans.

When Jol was about to give up, he moaned deep. She wanted to feel this massive thing burst inside her. She knew he was close and she worked even harder, backing her ass hard onto his cock as he thrusted forward. He was leaning with all his weight on her back now, she could feel his sweat.

"Oh don't stop fucking,

oh don't stop.

I want it, give it to me," unleashed from her mouth.

He clenched his body forward. His buttocks tightened. His hips heaved into her until the last bit of cum jerked from his cock.

He held her until his breathing calmed. She had a smile with some confusion on her face as she stood there waiting for him to say something. Her dress fell as he removed himself. She felt a void between her legs. He zipped himself up and squeezed her on the shoulder.

"Alright. It's going to be a good time tonight," and he walked over to his side of the car. Jol took a seat in the passenger side, grabbing some tissues from the receptacle in the middle of their seats.