Late-Night Conference

Story Info
Your favourite student just had to see you...
1.2k words
3.88
33.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The calm, cool breeze of the late Spring night making my body shiver as I walk briskly. A black leather jacket covering a thin pink tank top and matching boyshorts, my feet clad in my favourite white kicks. I know it is idiotically dangerous to even attempt to be outside wearing so little at such late of an hour. I take my phone out of my pocket and light up the screen. I bite my lip as I read "03:29". I glance up at the sky and smile at the infinite starlit beauty. The friendly moon smiling down at me.

I take a deep breath as I finally reach your house and gaze at it. The window shutters are down and there is no apparent light switched on, as I'd expect. You are probably sound asleep and I almost feel bad for daring to go to you. I couldn't help it though. I need you. I need to feel your strong, masculine hands all over my body again. I need to feel your lips on my skin. I need to feel your cock buried deep in my pussy again. You are probably going to scold me when you see me. You are probably going to tell me to go back home.

I scurry onto your large white porch and am startled by the wind chimes. I always forget those are there. I quickly grab the spare key that is underneath the mat and as softly as I can, I enter your house once again.

I take small steps up the mahogany stairs and find myself standing outside your room. I cannot wait any longer so I open the door and tip-toe over to your bed, discarding my jacket and boyshorts in the process. I crawl onto it and make my way up your blanket clad body. I chuckle slightly at the fact that you fell asleep with your glasses on. You are always doing that. A small patch of light from a small damaged piece of your bedroom shutter highlighting your face. I place my knees either side of your stomach and pull the blanket down, exposing your torso and the hem of your black boxers. I somehow manage not to alert you and I shake my head. You always sleep so deeply that not even an earthquake would disrupt you.

I flick my hair over to one side and run my hands up and down your torso. Feeling your chest, your stomach. I slowly grind myself against your crotch, the blanket still covering the majority of it. I hear you sigh and flutter your eyes open. It takes you a couple of seconds to realize what is going on and suddenly those eyes snap into reality. I giggle and innocently say "Hi, Sir". I expect you to throw me off the bed and force me to leave, that I should not have come at such late of an hour on a school night. What if someone catches us in the morning as we leave for school? My expectations become accurate. "What are you doing here?" You snap as you grab my wrists. "I just needed to see you. To feel you." I let out a soft yet desperate sounding moan as I continue to grind my crotch against yours. You loll your head back for a split second before yet another attempt of composing yourself. "You need to leave. Now." You sternly command. You cannot risk us being seen together in the morning at any point. Your whole teaching career could be in danger.

You loosen your tight grip on my wrists and I seize the opportunity to pull my tank top over my head, exposing my tits, the nipples so hard at the thought of you being inside me again. I run my hands up my torso to cup and squeeze at them, running my thumbs over the nipples. I run my right hand through my hair as I begin to plead with you. "Please sir, I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me, sir." I don't give you a chance to respond before my hand slips inside your boxers, your already hard cock springing free. "Mmmm you're so hard, sir. Let me make you feel good." I tease as I stroke the length up and down, my thumb brushing over the tip when I reach the head. I feel it thicken even more. You let out a groan. A victorious smile that reaches my eyes lights up my face. I massage your balls with my other hand, relishing in the feel of the fullness.

I guide your thick hard cock toward my pussy, gliding it up and down the slit. You immediately feel how wet I am for you. "You're such a dirty little whore." You growl and that just prompts me to sink my tight little pussy all the way down. We both let out a long moan as your big hands run up my torso, squeezing and tugging at my tits, at my nipples. I stop moving my hips for a moment, relenquishing the feel of your pulsating cock inside me, squeezing my little pussy around it.

I begin to slowly bounce up and down. The shadow of our bodies appearing on the wall. We always look so good. Our eyes looking into each others'. Your hands reaching around to cup and squeeze my ass. "Mmmm oh fuck yes. I needed this. I needed this so fucking bad, sir." I lean my body forward, my breath against your neck as I begin to fuck my little pussy back on your cock relentlessly. I kiss and lick at your neck and ear as your big hard cock fills me to the brim each and every time. I can feel it twitch inside me each time I slam myself down on it. You bury your face into my neck, your moans vibrating against it. "Mmmm oh God, your cock feels so good fucking in and out of my wet little cunt. Do you like how it feels, sir? Do you like getting to fuck such a needy little slut?" You growl against my neck as you lick and bite at it. Your palms smacking against my ass cheeks, grabbing at them.

I tilt my head back to crush my lips against yours. Our kiss deepening immediately as our bodies continue to melt together. The heat and the passion taking us over. Our tongues playing together. I place my forhead against yours. "I'm going to cum, sir. You're gonna make your dirty little girl cum so fucking hard all over your thick hard cock. Mmmm are you going to cum with me? Please, sir. I wanna feel you cum." I rock my hips one last time before our orgasms hit us. My hand grabbing at the back of your head, grazing your scalp. Our satisfied moans snd sighs filling the room. My naked body laying on top of yours. My tits firmly pressed against your chest. Your cock still inside my pussy, softly twitching, covered in my juices.

You brush your lips over mine as we share a lingering kiss. I crawl underneath the blanket and lay beside you. My arm draped over your chest, your fingers playing with my hair. We give each other contented smiles. "We have to leave in a couple of hours." I giggle as you chuckle. "Yes, you are such a troublemaker. Sleep well, babygirl." You soothingly exchange before we are both drifiting off into a satisfied sleep.