Late Night Desert

Story Info
Sleep walker has cravings for more than hot fudge Sunday.
3.4k words
4.48
18.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers

Sleep walker has cravings for more than hot fudge sundae from neighbor kid.

Chapter 1.

Susan was quite shy about being out in public wearing even slightly revealing clothing. She didn't even like wearing a bikini at the beach; she opted for a more conservative two piece. It's not that she had a bad body, especially since she was in her forties. She would lounge around the house in skimpy attire or lingerie, but let no one else see her dressed that way.

She was well proportioned for her five foot stature, between a B or C cup perky breasts and wore her long blonde hair braided into a ponytail. Her butt remained tight from walking up to the second floor office many times a day. It was the job; it was crazy at times, and while she liked her boss, he kept increasing her workload with ever tightening deadlines.

It finally took its toll, she couldn't sleep through the night. While she could go to sleep, she often awoke in a panic to complete minor details she had forgotten during the day. I suggested that she see her Doctor and see if he could suggest medication that would help her shut off her mind and get a good night sleep.

He diagnosed her with anxiety-induced, chronic insomnia; she tried other ways to quell her anxiety and sleep again, but she needed a medication to calm her chaotic mind. He prescribed a sleep aid called Ambien and cautioned her to take it sparingly since it could become habit forming and it could cause sleepwalking.

The first night she took it she was out in about an hour and slept soundly all night. So far so good, two more nights and all seemed well. The Ambien was working beautifully, Susan slept and felt refreshed in the morning.

The fourth night something different happened, when she awoke the next day, she accused me of eating all her watermelon she had cut up and placed in the refrigerator. She pointed to the empty bowl and scolded me for eating all her watermelon. Now there was only us two, so no one else ate her melon, and I knew I didn't eat it. That night she said she had dreamt about eating watermelon, but didn't think she ate it.

If you dig deep enough into Internet forums, you'll read about some bizarre thing people have done while on Ambien. It seems to inhibit the formation of memories while it is in effect, hence so many users doing crazy things they don't remember while taking it. It's called "sleep" walking, eating, driving, etc., but really you are awake, but unable to form memories of what you are doing. It is not a myth that it is dangerous to wake up a sleepwalker because of the possible injury the sleepwalker may inflict upon themselves or the person waking them up.

Possibly Susan was developing some strange side effects, so I make it a point to check her if she awoke during the night.

The following week during the night, Susan went outside to her car, but couldn't get in because she had the wrong keys, I just happened to awaken and noticed she was missing. I found her outside, clad only in her pale yellow baby doll pajamas, standing next to the car clicking the remote entry button and pulling on her car door handle.

"What are you doing outside?"

"I'm going to Sonic for ice cream silly."

Her blank stare and lack of facial expression led me to think she was sleep walking. She was talking like she was awake, but I knew I could not let her actually drive in that state and didn't want to wake her up. So I just took my car keys and told her, "Get into my car and I'll drive."

As she opened the door the interior light illuminated her and reviled how sheer her top really was, I hesitated for a moment, thinking she should change, but I figured what the hell, who's going to see her at this time of the night.

We drove to Sonic at 1a.m., Susan barely talked on the short drive. Sonic Drive-in is one of those restaurants where you park your car next to a speaker and order what you want, pay with a credit card and someone brings out your order. Fortunately there was only one other car and it was parked on the opposite side. The drive in's bright lights showcased Susan long nipples pushing against the sheer fabric of her top, still she remained unconcerned about her exposure.

"Hey, Mr. Davis, what you doing here this time of the night?"

"Crap", I mumbled to myself. It's Kevin the nerdy next-door neighbor kid. He was our carhop. Kevin was about 5' 10", medium length brown hair and wearing black horn-rimmed glasses, he looked like he should work at an Apple store.

"Oh, hi Kevin, my wife had a craving for a hot fudge sundae before she went to bed."

As Kevin came to the window, he started to hand me the sundae, but he must have spied Susan's long erect nipples poking at the sheer top. He decided to bring the sundae to Susan's side of the car, I opened the window for him so he could hand her the sundae. He just stood there fixated on her nipples and not saying a word, the sundae stopped in mid journey and his mouth open like he was going to say something.

"Ok, Kevin, you can hand her the sundae now."

"Sorry Mr. Davis, it's just...well you know...er."

Kevin finally was able to move the sundae to Susan's awaiting hands. Susan still in her sleepwalking trance never said a word or even seemed to notice Kevin staring at her tits.

"Thanks, Kevin," as I closed the window.

He stood there for a while, not sure of what to do next, he finally turned and walked away. Susan was not the least bit aware of her skimpy attire and its effect on Kevin nor did she even remember going for ice cream that night. Once we got back home she went to bed and slept soundly.

Chapter 2.

The next day Susan awoke saying, "I feel refreshed, but sure had a strange dream."

"Oh, what dream?"

"I could swear that I went out last night and got ice cream."

"Yes, you wanted a hot fudge sundae, and I drove you to Sonic, don't you remember?"

"Hot fudge, I don't remember doing that, you sure?"

"Yep"

I hoped she would drop the subject before she would ask for any more details. Susan went off to work and once back into the grind, forgot the previous night's dream.

Later that afternoon Kevin saw me out in the yard, walking over he said, "Hi, Mr. Davis... say, if Mrs. Davis needs a sundae late at night you can just call me and I could drop one off after work."

"Thanks, Kevin, say, Kevin please don't mention to Mrs. Davis she went to Sonic in her pajamas. She was sleepwalking and I don't want to embarrass her."

"Oh, I thought she looked kind of...you know..spaced out."

"Yea, it's a strange effect of the sleeping pills she took."

Kevin made sure to hand me his cell phone number, "Just call me if you need anything for Mrs. Davis."

I thought to myself, Kevin I'm sure you want to check out her tits again. The more I thought about it, I'll bet that Kevin never saw real tits close-up before.

It was sort of exciting thinking of Kevin checking out Susan's tits, I wondered how far he would go if left alone with Susan while she was sleepwalking. Would Kevin take advantage of Susan, would he play with her tits or try to have sex with her? Nah, Kevin seems to be too much of a nerd and too shy to try anything like that.

The whole thing got me to think of a way to set up a scenario where Kevin could be tested. Would he go for it or not? How far would Susan let him go if she was in her Ambien trance?

A few nights later I called Kevin and asked if he would drop off a hot fudge sundae for Susan. About 10:30 p.m. Susan took her evening Ambien and went to bed, and if as on schedule about 1 a.m., she got out of bed and went to the living room to watch TV. Susan was wearing her Victoria Secret's silk pajamas, nothing too revealing. I suggested earlier to put on the baby dolls or another sheer nighty, but she decided on the VS PJ's.

I waited for Kevin to make his appearance, I must have dozed off while waiting. Next I heard the doorbell ring, it was Kevin. Susan opened the door looking puzzled as she asked "Kevin, what's up?"

"I brought you an ice cream sundae for a night cap."

She invited Kevin in as she took the sundae and went back to watch TV, ignoring him as she started eating.

Kevin just stood there watching Susan eating, when suddenly she exclaimed, "Dam, I got hot fudge on my pajamas, they will have to presoak to get the stain out."

Then she stood up and removed her pajama top while Kevin just stood there in amazement as her perky tits fell out on full display. Susan was oblivious to Kevin as she continued to remove the pajama bottoms, until she stood there in just her panties. She walked to the laundry room and put the pajamas in the washer, then she returned to watch TV and finish her hot fudge. During all this, Kevin kept silent and apparently bewildered at the sight of an almost completely nude Susan sitting in front of him watching TV.

I just observed from the hallway and waited for Kevin's hormones to kick in a give him some guidance. His pants began to bulge and his breathing was getting heavier. I watched him as he moved closer to Susan, presumably to get a better look at Susan's tits. Susan dripped ice cream on her left breast while she was eating, a small stream of fudge and vanilla ice-cream started flowing down towards her nipple then slowly dripped to her thigh.

"I'll get that for you Mrs. Davis." In an apparent reference to the dripping ice cream.

I expected Kevin to get a napkin and hand it to Susan, but no. Kevin's youthful hormones kicked in and he bent over and started licking the ice cream off her tit, then went on to suck her now erect long nipple. Susan just sat there and continued to watch TV like this was a normal event.

Susan apparently liked that so much she tipped the Styrofoam container above her right breast and let the contents spill just above her nipple. The brown hot fudge and vanilla Ice cream mixture flowed around her nipple and dripped down to her thigh.

Kevin didn't skip a beat, he continued to lick the mixture until breast and nipple were clean. I could see his hand moving in the mixture on her thighs, was he going for her pussy next?

Crap, this was going farther than I had planned, I never intended for Kevin to be eating Susan's pussy. While I was contemplating my action, Kevin got down on his knees and started licking Susan's thigh and moving up to the bottom of her now soaked panties. Susan lifted slightly and removed her panties as Kevin continued to lick up to her clean shaven mound. Her pussy lips were swelling and more juices were flowing as Kevin continued to lick toward the final goal of her pussy.

The sight of Kevin licking Susan's pussy was just too exhilarating for me to interrupt and for sure this wasn't the time to wake her up. I don't know if Kevin was working on instinct or some hidden knowledge of cunnilingus, but he was doing an expert job of getting Susan off. As his tongue entered her, she pulled his head in and forcefully said," Keep going, I'm going to cum... don't stop... please don't stop."

I could not believe that Susan was letting Kevin eat her pussy and I was enjoying watching it happen. I wondered if she was still in an Ambien trance or was really awake.

Susan shuddered to a large orgasm and slumped back onto the sofa. Kevin face was covered in Susan's cum and he was sweating profusely. Kevin had a workout and I think he was starting to think about getting his cock out and fucking Susan. He kept stroking his cock through his pants and as he started going for the zipper, Susan stood up saying, "Good night Kevin, I have to go to bed now." and walked off to the bedroom.

Once Susan left, Kevin looked bewildered, he didn't know what to do next. I whispered to Kevin to come over by the door, he wasn't sure if I had witnessed his cleanup job or not. He tried to offer an apology, "Mr. D, ... I didn't know what came over me, I didn't mean to ... Well...you know...er"

"That's all right, Kevin, I wouldn't have expected you not to, after all you have young raging hormones, plus, Susan is one sexy woman."

"You're sure we're ok Mr. Davis, I really don't want to get in trouble. You sure she wasn't awake?"

"I'm pretty sure Kevin, she was asleep and will not remember what you did to her"

Kevin almost looked disappointed after hearing that, but quickly interjected that, "I guess that's good for us both."

I showed Kevin the door and as he left he asked, "You think she will want more sundae's"

"I don't know, but we know who to call if he does."

Next morning, Susan didn't say a word about her late night "snack" and I didn't want to say a thing, I'll let sleeping dogs lay, so to speak.

That night at dinner Susan started with," I had the craziest dream last night. I vaguely remember Kevin coming over with a sundae, but after that it's all fuzzy."

I wasn't sure whether to confirm or deny the event, but thought agreeing with her would ease her concerns.

"Yes, Kevin dropped off a sundae for you on his way home, then left."

"Oh, I guess my imagination is running wild again, I thought there was more to it."

"It must be the sleeping pill, is having an effect on you"

Susan decided to not take the pills over the weekend and see if she could sleep without them.

Chapter 3.

By the following Tuesday night she was ready to resume taking after having several nights of poor sleep. The doorbell rang about 1a.m.; I got up in time to see Kevin handing an almost nude Susan a sundae. All she had on was her pink panties, hmm..she had pajamas on when she went to bed.

At first I thought she might be awake, but her blank expression led me to believe she was in Ambien trance. How did Kevin know to bring a sundae or did he chance it?

Why was Susan naked? Did she call Kevin for a sundae? I watched as Susan went back to the sofa and watched TV as she slowly opened the ice cream container.

Kevin watched intently as she spooned the cold sundae into her mouth, about halfway through, Kevin got his cue. Susan took a spoonful of ice cream and dropped it on her left breast just above her nipple. Kevin wasted no time in leaning over to lick it off, he didn't wait until it reached her nipple. Susan took another spoonful and placed it on her now long rock hard nipple.

Kevin sucked her nipple clean and before he could finish she put another heaping spoonful on her right tit. It melted as it flowed down to her areola then the nipple, landing on her thigh.

As he finished her tit and continued to her thigh, she lifted and removed her now soaked pink panties. You could see the wetness around her pussy lips just waiting for him to lick her pussy.

I expected Kevin to lick her pussy but instead of kneeling down and eating her out; he dropped his pants and shorts revealing his swollen cock. His youthful erection stood straight out pointing towards Susan's mouth, as cocks went, this was pretty impressive. Susan reached out with the container and poured it on his cock. The shock of the cold mixture of ice cream and fudge poured on his cock took him by surprise. Before he had time to process what had happened, Susan pulled him forward and sucked his desert member into her mouth. I have to believe this was his first blowjob, Kevin looked like he would faint right then. His knees quivered as Susan repeatedly sucked his cock full in.

Kevin lasted much longer than I expected, but he finally came while full in. Once Kevin came, Susan got up and told him, "I have to go to bed now."

He stood there with his now limp dick out, pants around his ankles, and bewildered. Once he regained his composure and pulled his pants up, he looked around, trying to figure what to do next.

Before Kevin could think to follow her to the bedroom, I whispered to him, "Kevin, it's time to leave now."

"Oh, Mr. Davis, I'm not sure what to make of this...does she want me to fuck her?"

"No Kevin, you're not going to fuck her whether she wants it or not, got it!"

"Kevin, you can call me Doug instead of Mr. Davis. I believe we are close enough now that we can dispense with the formalities."

"Mr Dav...I mean Doug... Why are you letting me play with your wife...er...sexually?"

"Kevin, Susan has been under a lot of stress lately and you are helping her relax and work out her anxiety. And you're doing a good deed helping her through these tense times. I hope it's helping you also, I find a good pipe cleaning every now and then helps my mental health."

"Pipe cleaning?"

"You know, a blow job."

"Oh, she can clean my pipes anytime she likes."

"Kevin, I hope we can keep these "sessions", private. Don't even mention it to Susan, and again, thanks Kevin."

The look on Kevin's face was priceless as I thanked him for letting my wife suck his cock. I could not imagine what was going on in his mind at this point, but he was not going to object to playing his part in Susan's stress relief.

The next day Susan never mentioned anything about her last night snack. She went off to work and all seemed well. At dinner, Susan once again complained about her strange dreams and wondered why she was continuing to get sundaes from Kevin.

"What do you think about Kevin?"

"I think he is an ok kid, he seems like a good worker, but I think he has a crush on me, do you think that's bad?"

"Well, no... I mean...it's not unexpected that a young guy would have a crush on you. You're very sexy, so I could see why he might. How about you ever have any sexy thoughts about Kevin?"

"Funny you should say that, I have been having very detailed sex dreams about him, they almost seem real. You aren't going to get mad about it are you. "

"What kind of sex dreams"

"You know those sundaes Kevin has been bringing, well I fantasied he licked ice cream off my tits, crazy, huh?"

"That's some dream, would you like him to do it for real?"

"No, I would be too embarrassed for him to see my tits for real. Plus you don't really think a nineteen year old would want to suck these old tits, I'm sure he wants some teenage titties."

"You sell yourself short, your tits are still very attractive and suckable.

"Thanks babe, maybe you can get me some ice cream tonight to test that."

The pressure let off at work and Susan stopped taking Ambien or at least for now. Kevin went off to college, so no more sundaes delivered at night.

Kevin made sure to remind me that he would be back working at Sonic during his winter break should Mrs. Davis need any more nightcaps. Good kid, that Kevin, I can only imagine what he would tell his college buddies about his summer job.

hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers