Late Night Drive Home from Work

Story Info
Wife is horny on late night commute.
2.7k words
4.12
162.8k
22
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers

(Due to a mean spirited anonymous feedback on one of our stories, I feel this prelude is needed. When reading any stories on Literotica I feel the reader must remember the story probably contains some fantasy to embellish the story even if the author says it is true. Many stories do not follow the rules of safe sex to prevent distraction from the excitement of the story. I feel in reality anytime a partner's sexual history may be in question safe sex is a must! Also, I feel the stories are not an example of grammatical excellence. Many are stories written by regular people who enjoy putting their thoughts in print and wish to share their story with others. Any readers who cannot distinguish between fantasy and reality and are offended by the content of the stories on this site perhaps should look elsewhere. Thank You and I hope you enjoy the story.)

* * * * *

Once a month there are late staff meetings at work I have to attend. The meetings start around 11:00PM and normally last about three hours. During the 30-mile drive to my work I was thinking how long it had been since my husband and I'd had sex. You see my husband had recently gone back to school at the local community college. He had been busy with his lessons, trying to get used to studying again after being out of school for almost 22 years. I had also been busy at home with work commitments of my own. It seemed we either hadn't had the time or it was too late for sex by the time we both got to bed.

All during the meetings I could not get the thoughts out of my mind. My thoughts kept drifting back to the frequent satisfying sex we used to have before our evenings were so consumed with other responsibilities. The meetings seemed to drag on and I hardly remembered a thing that was mentioned. When the last one was finally over I was anxious to get out of there, what I could do about my frustrations at 2 o'clock in the morning I wasn't sure, but I couldn't sit still any longer thinking how horny I was. Stopping by the restroom on the way out I discovered my panties were soaking wet from the erotic images that had been running through my mind. I walked quickly to my car and as I pulled the seatbelt across my chest it brushed against my left breast catching on a very hard nipple. I put my hand on my right breasts and found that nipple to be equally excited. I sat there for a moment caressing my tits, enjoying how good it felt.

Reluctantly I pulled my hands away, started the car and worked my way out of the parking deck. Driving with one hand the other found it's way back to my breasts rubbing first one then the other. How much better it would feel if I could feel flesh to flesh, no shirt or bra between my hand and breasts. Pulling into the parking lot of the convenience store just before getting on the interstate I turned and parked in the shadows by the side of the store where I couldn't be easily seen. I took my work jacket off and pulled my top over my head. I worked my arms out of my bra and disposed of it into the backseat. I put only the jacket back on, the top button was very low, showing all my cleavage barely concealing my nipples at the inside edges of the fabric. I put the car in gear and pulled out of the parking lot heading for the interstate.

Usually, the drive home that time of morning is a lonely drive. There are few other cars on the road. Many times I am the only car on the road among many truckers trying to make an early morning delivery. On my drive home in the afternoons this is a good time for me to wind down from the workday, but not tonight, I was worked up from the sexy thoughts I'd had all evening and the lack of sex at home.

As I pulled onto the interstate and set the cruise, all I had to concentrate on was keeping the car on the road. The rest of my mind was free to return to my state of arousal. I slid my right hand inside the jacket top and gently squeezed my left tit and tweaked the stiff nipple. I could feel the heat building between my legs. As usual there were plenty of trucks on the road and after passing one the driver blew his horn and flashed his lights. I wondered if he had actually seen my hand playing inside my top. Well, it was only a moment before I overtook the next truck and as I pulled even with the cab I slowed and looked up. He was staring down into my car looking straight at me with a huge smile. The previous driver must have tipped him off to what he'd seen. As I accelerated and pulled away he also flashed his lights and gave a short blast on his air horn. I had only been on the interstate a few miles and all this had taken place. Well, this turned me on more than I already was.

I guess my hormones were taking over as I got an idea that could make this drive more enjoyable than it already is. I unbuttoned all of the buttons of my jacket top and pulled it open then reached and clicked the map light on adjusting it to shine on my chest. Then I remembered the new car I'd recently purchased has a sunroof. Even though it was late fall and very cool outside, I opened it giving the truckers an unobstructed view of my full breasts. I also leaned the seat back more than normal to allow my breasts to be seen better thru the opening in the top of the car.

I remained in the left lane and slowed my speed to just a bit faster than the truckers. As I approached the next truck I pinched my nipples to bring them to full attention. When I came into sight of the driver he did a double take not believing what his eyes were seeing. When I looked up his mouth had dropped open and he was having a hard time keeping the truck in a straight line.

I had never done anything like this before and I couldn't believe how hot it was making me. Each truck I passed brought many reactions, some would give me thumbs up, some would run their tongue around their lips as if they were licking my tits, and some would motion for me to pull over. If I had known this was so much fun I would have done it before. I could tell the wetness from my pussy was making a wet spot on my pants. As I drove I began to have some wicked thoughts. I was so turned on, should I pull into the rest area a couple exits before mine and … what would I do?

Only a few miles from the rest area, I began to look at the drivers as I passed their trucks. I noticed a couple of them were fairly handsome, not the stereotypical nasty trucker looking type. I slowed and offered a breast to the first handsome trucker I'd seen and motioned for him to follow me. Then I sped up passing a few trucks until I got to the second handsome driver. I did the same with him and signaled to let me in line. Luckily, just in time for me to exit into the rest area. He quickly slowed and pulled in with me, as did the other trucker I had enticed. I pulled into a parking space in front of the little building and quickly jumped out and ran inside to use the facilities.

Sitting there I wondered what had I gotten myself into? I was nervous and turned on as hell at the same time. The turned on feeling won out and I wiped my now soaking pussy and exited the stall I heard voices of what had to be the two truckers as there were no cars other than mine when I stopped. I still wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I was so horny, I had to get some relief.

I pulled my top closed over my breasts buttoning only the middle button causing the top to gape open for a sensual view of my flushed excited tits. As I walked out of the restroom the truckers had walked outside looking around to see where the mysterious lady had vanished too. They turned around as the automatic door opened. I knew someone had to say something, so I figured it might as well be me. I ask them, "Am I what you are looking for?"

"You sure are little lady!" is what the taller one said. He commented, "You were giving quite a show out there on the road."

The other asked, "So, are we the only two lucky drivers, or are you expecting more?"

I answered, "You are the only two, but I am sure word will get around on the CB I pulled off the highway. So I better get out of sight quick before there is a traffic jam here."

The taller driver said, "My name is Jim and my truck is that red conventional with the oversize double sleeper. I am sure you will like it."

The other driver introduced himself as Tom and said, "that's fine with me and your right, we better get you out of sight."

We hurried to the new red Freightliner and Jim hoisted my 5'2" frame inside then he climbed in. Tom wasn't going to get in another man's truck without being invited, so I asked Jim to tell Tom to climb on up. Jim looked a little disappointed, but he must have figured sharing was better then nothing. I crawled between the seats onto a queen size bed in the sleeper.

I opened my jacket and let it slide off my shoulders and motioned for them to join me. They didn't need to be asked twice. They quickly joined me each taking a breast in their hands. I leaned my head back and moaned finally feeling the touch of someone else on my skin. As they lowered their mouths to lick my nipples I was tugging at their shirts for them to take them off. They quickly did away with the shirts and I told them not to stop there. In a flash they were completely nude. I was so horny I didn't give them the opportunity finish undressing me; I peeled out of my pants and slid my wet panties down my legs.

I reached out taking a cock in each hand. Jim's was average size, six to seven inches and just thick enough that my fingers didn't touch around it. Tom's must have been over eight inches though, but not as thick as Jim's. As I worked my hand up and down their pricks they move closer to me. Jim placed his hand between my legs and easily slid two fingers inside me. Tom resumed working on my firm 36C breasts. Being so turned on, it took only a couple minutes of Jim working his fingers in and out of me, and Tom expertly sucking on my tits to get me moaning and cumming.

I moved to the middle of the bed and got on all fours. Tom got behind me leaving Jim to move toward my head. Tom leaned down to give my pussy a couple of licks, but when he tasted how wet I was he raised back up and pressed his cock against the lips of my pussy.

Jim positioned his cock in front of my face and when Tom shoved his dick into my cunt he pushed my lips to the head of Jim's cock. I pulled Jim closer so I could take him in my mouth. They got into a rhythm, as Tom pulled back Jim's cock almost came out of my mouth and when Tom drove his dick back into my cunt it would cause Jim's cock to hit the back of my throat. I soon came again having to pull the cock from my mouth as I screamed the release of my pleasure.

I quickly spun around and moved back against Jim, his dick finding its place in my dripping, spasming pussy. Tom moved forward so I could reach his cock to pull him into my mouth. My pussy tasted so good on his cock. They returned to the rhythm they had before only now at opposite ends. As I felt another orgasm building deep in my stomach I could feel Jim tensing as he announced he was going to cum. I pushed Tom's dick out of my mouth and told Jim to, "Fuck me hard, ram that cock into me! Fill me with your hot cum!"

I was slamming my ass back against Jim as he emptied himself deep into my pussy. It had been so long since I had any sex his cum felt like liquid fire hitting the insides of my cunt. I still had Tom's dick in my hand and when Jim's cock popped out of my well-fucked hole, I stuck out my tongue indicating to Tom I was ready for his meat back in my mouth. I finished him off with the best cocksucking I have ever done. He didn't last another minute until he grunted he was going to cum. As his dick stiffened more before giving me the drink that I love, I pulled his cock from my lips and took the first couple shots of cum on my face and in my hair. I quickly put him back in my mouth enjoy the taste of the fruits of my labor. I drained him of every drop he had to offer and then licked him clean of our juices. I then turned to look at Jim, he was slumped in the corner, his body limp as a rag doll. I moved toward him I saying I couldn't leave him all sticky and wet. I lowered my head between his legs and licked him clean too.

Tom had fallen back on the bed now looking like he couldn't move if he had too. I raised my head and kissed Jim then leaned down and gave Tom a quick kiss, telling them I had to go. They thanked me for inviting them to join me at the rest area and both said they'd never had a woman who loved to fuck and suck like me.

I pulled my pants on, intentionally leaving my panties behind as a souvenir. I opened the door and threw my shoes to the ground and pulled my jacket onto my shoulders. I turned around and climbed down out of the cab. I looked up and blew them a kiss good-bye as I reached down to pick up my shoes. They both moaned another thank you and good-bye as I shut the door.

With my shoes in my hand and my jacket flying open I ran to my car and hopped inside. I threw my shoes in the opposite floorboard and started the car. As I was pulling the seatbelt across my chest it again caught on my hard nipple, only this time it was bare skin, as I still hadn't buttoned my jacket. The cool air felt so good on my skin I left it open as I backed out and pulled away toward home.

I drove the remaining ten miles on the interstate with a huge smile of satisfaction on my face. What a slut I had been with the two truckers? Yes, "What a slut I had been with the two truckers!!!" I could feel the cum running out of my cunt and the salty taste of Tom's cum on my tongue. I think the smile got even bigger!

ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers