Late Night Drunk Sexting

Story Info
My long distance boyfriend tries to make things up to me.
1.3k words
3.06
19.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Name has been changed.

Ending of this has been changed from the actuality and replaced with part of a previous conversation with the same man. This was only sexting and hasn't actually happened, although I hope you all enjoy, comments welcome.

---

17th May 2015

Kellan: Your soldiers here and he's standing at attention waiting for you so maybe you could make him stand down?;)

Me: I'll pass thank you.

Kellan: Come on now let me cum in you;)

Me: I'm alright don't need that thanks.

Kellan: Stop lying my dirty little slut!;)

Me: I have fucking issues seriously that shouldn't turn me on :p

Kellan: Come on now my sexy whore come and suck me off!;)

Me: I'm ok thank you :p

Kellan: Don't lie we both know how much of a slag you are when comes to your man;) You know you want him!;)

Me: Well I know I don't need him so it's all good, would appreciate if you stopped trying to turn me on though :p

Kellan: Haha don't lie you would love to be with him now tbh;) haha why do you want me to stop?:p

Me: Haha because I know full well you can turn me on and I don't want to be :p

Kellan: Well if you have the house to yourself you should get naked and get wild by yourself you sexy slut!;)

Me: I don't want to have to help myself alright so please just leave it already way to turned on, fucking ridiculous :p

Kellan: Well fly to your loving man and let his hands, mouth and cock take care of you because nobody else will;)

Me: Fine I need to play along with this, actually hate you but anyways :p not really sure which of those I'd prefer tbh, but what makes you think nobody else would help take care of me? ;)

Kellan: Haha well fine then sorry I can't help you now if you hate me I'll just go to bed no worries;) well that's none of your business but I am one of many few who can help you;)

Me: Oh na fuck off come on you can't just leave me now please? ;)

Kellan: Too late now I'm already half asleep as well you'd better beg me bitch!;)

Me: Please fucking seriously I need you now please I'm actually begging you don't leave me not yet ;)

Kellan: Well what's it worth if I help you then?;)

Me: Well knowing that your responsible for making me having a fucking amazing orgasm should be enough shouldn't it? ;)

Kellan: Well ofcourse it would be amazing knowing that I can do that without even touching my slut from 180 miles but it's still not quite good enough what do you suggest my sexy slag?!;)

Me: Fucking hell, I don't know what to suggest but please I'll make it up to you, really need you right now please I'm begging you so much ;)

Kellan: Well I need to know before I can make you orgasm so much now don't I!;) don't want to be used now do I?;) not when you can be used and Abused you sexy fucking whore!;) Show me how much you deserve my attention and how much you deserve to be made to feel amazing!;)

Me: Well I'm sure I can show you, would make you feel amazing, have no idea how much I'd love to be sucking you off right now ;) can use me as much as you want to honestly don't care just please come on? ;)

Kellan: Well I'm sure you would love to be sucking me off but I know you would rather me dominate you and finger fuck out of you while I'm sucking on your juicy clit!;) I'll make you taste yourself like the filthy slut you are and then I'll force myself onto you and stick my hard thick cock in you and fuck you in an amazing fast rythem hard as fuck!;)

Me: Fuck sake, I'll be back in a couple minutes fucking hell I need you to be fucking me right now ;)

Kellan: Alright then have an amazing few minutes my absolute dirty slag;) well we both know how much we wish we was fucking eachother and I can't wait until I can bend that sexy ass over and bite fuck out if it and then fuck you doggy while pulling your hair and slapping and grabbing your ass!;) then taken you and fuck you up against the wall and suck your rock hard nipples while I do so!;)

(Some time later) How are you doing on your own there sexy?!;)

Me: Fucking hell that was honestly fucking amazing, why can't you always talk like that I mean fuck sake you have no idea how much I need that to happen ;)

Kellan: Well I'm glad you really enjoyed that sexy!;) well Because I don't want to talk about Doing it I want to show you I can do it!;) don't worry if you need it to happen that bad you won't keep me away much longer now will you?;)

Me: I'm actually so wet now, would love for you to be here fingering me tbh I am really needing you so badly now ;)

Kellan: Well I would love to be doing that Plus way more!;) But trust me if I was there I would be fingering the fuck out of you and I would destroy your pussy!;) send your man a photo of yourself ;)

Me: Well I don't quite think I'd want you to destroy me but I need you so bad craving you go be inside me ;) no I don't think so somehow, I'm sure you can imagine though, would be dripping wet if we could actually go and do that, needing it really bad ;)

Kellan: Well you know what I think?;) I think maybe we should say our good nights for tonight so we can both go off and have some fun I'm literally dying for it now thanks to you you dirty slag!;) And then get some sleep as its getting late and we can carry on this tomorrow, what do you think my filthy slut?;)

Me: Well I have to say I don't really agree but I guess I don't really have much of an option now do I? ;)

Kellan: Well it's not my fault babe you've tired your man out, and you know your superman won't take you without having all of his energy now don't you?;) don't worry though when I pumping myself in and out of you, hard, fast and fucking rough I promise I'll make it up to you;) sleep well now my queen, your going to need as much rest as possible, trust me;)

Me: Alright then I suppose I can obey my big strong man just this once, can't say I'll always keep my patience for you though can I? ;)

Kellan: Haha we both know you'll always obey me you fucking disgusting slag, you need my touch to keep you in line, to show you who's in control, to remind you that you are mine, all mine, you are my property, you belong to me, do you understand that?;)

Me: I understand all of that of course I do my king, it's just that you haven't reminded me in so long how can you be so sure you still have the same unbelievably immense power over me? ;)

Kellan: Don't play dumb now, we both know that you are mine, you will submit yourself to me completely at just the sound of my voice, I will have complete control over your wonderful sexy body, forcing it to respond to my every whim;) Go to sleep now my filthy whore, I want you at your full capabilities for when I need you;)

Good night my queen, I love you!:)