Late Night Encounter

Story Info
Siblings finally explore one another.
2.4k words
4.25
140.1k
44
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa sis. I didn't know anyone was still up." My little brother stood a few feet behind me wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. Unfortunately I hadn't bothered to put anything on before making a quick trip to the bathroom. I'd forgotten he was back from college. I didn't think twice about walking around naked when it was just my sister and me upstairs. I glanced back at my brother. He looked me up and down. "Damn, you, uhhh...look pretty freakin' hot. Uh, I mean if you weren't my big sister...."

For some reason, I wasn't totally annoyed with my little brother. I was still half asleep. Against my better judgment I didn't rush back to my room, I decided to mess with my brother's head a little bit. "Really? How many girls have you seen naked anyhow? I mean real girls, not on the computer or whatever."

"Uh, well, you know. Some. Really." He looked sad.

I knew my little brother hadn't had much luck with women. Of course, he was shy and didn't try very hard. Anyhow, while he was often annoying, he could be sweet too. I suddenly felt bad for teasing him. "Ok, sorry, I didn't mean that." Without thinking I turned to face him, exposing the rest of my totally nude body.

My brother's eyes lit up as he took in the rest of my naked form. My firm, shapely breasts, my shaved pussy, my toned legs. He looked hungry and clearly had not been satisfied this evening.

"Geez." I was back to being annoyed with my brother. "You don't have to gawk like that." I belatedly tried to cover my breasts and pussy with my hands and arms. Then I looked down and saw that his erect cock was clearly showing under his towel. I took a step forward and pointed at his cock putting my other hand over my mouth again fully revealing much of my athletic nude form. "Oh. My Gawd. You are such total perv. You ARE totally turned on seeing your sister naked." His cock appeared to grow a bit more and he fumbled to cover it, which only succeeded in loosening the towel, causing it to fall from his waist, exposing his backside. "Wow. Just wow." I looked at my brother's face, but he'd lowered his eyes.

"Uh, well. I don't...uh." His face turned bright red.

"Oh, you can't hide it. You want to fuck me." I took a step toward him. "You'd have sex with your own sister, wouldn't you? You'd stick your cock in me and shoot me full of your cum."

He raised his eyes a bit. "Well...I mean, you're naked and you're pretty damn hot. I mean...this is what girls do to guys. I can't control it. I can't help it if you're my sister too. Sorry. I don't mean to be a perv."

Now I felt a bit bad again. It wasn't fun to tease him if he didn't fight back. And I'd set him up to get excited. And I was unbelievably turned on at this point. "It's ok little brother. You can tell me I look hot anytime. I kind of like it. And you're not a perv." I couldn't suppress a little smile. "Well, not a TOTAL perv." Then I took another look at my brother. His body wasn't too bad really. And now we were standing a few feet apart, facing each other, both naked, except for the towel my brother desperately held against his erection. He looked down again.

"No. I mean it. I'm sorry. I shouldn't think of you this way. It isn't right. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I mean. Feelings are feelings. Who's to say what is right and what is wrong. You've always been a good brother. It's ok."

"Thanks sis."

"Alright. Well, fair is fair. You've seen me totally nude. Now, let me see it."

"But...you said."

"Well I changed my mind. Drop the towel. NOW."

My brother moved his hands away and dropped the towel, standing completely nude in front of me. His cock now fully erect pointing upward at a 45 degree angle. I examined it closely. The pink head and brown shaft. Such smooth skin. His cock looked good. Really good. Ack. I didn't know what had come over me. Was I a bit turned on?

"Well, you definitely look ok naked. And you're obviously pretty uh... aroused."

My brother's face turned bright red. I wasn't sure what I wanted at this point. The situation felt pretty strange. It was two in the morning and my brother and I were both naked standing a few feet apart. I could almost reach out and touch his cock. Again, I made no move to turn and go back to my room.

"So, how far have you gone with a girl anyhow?"

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"Well, like, first base, second base, what?"

"Uh, well, I've kissed a girl before, a couple of times..."

"That's it? Never even second base?"

"Uh, no."

I didn't think my brother's face could get and redder, but somehow it did. I felt a warm wave of sympathy for him.

"Well, we can fix that. Go ahead and touch them, I know you want to." I'd frequently caught my brother staring at my chest.

"What? Really?"

"Yes, really. You'd better do it quick before I cnage my mind"

He reached out and put both hands on my tits and squeezed, very gently. His touch was nicer than I expected. I could tell from his face this was his first time and he loved it. Oddly I found I enjoyed it as well.

I was in no hurry for him to stop but after about thirty second or so he took his hands away. My nipples still tingled.

"Thanks sis. They're so soft. So perfect."

Now I felt myself blushing a bit. "Glad it felt good." I felt oddly close to my brother now. Not just physically, although his body was only a few inches from mine. "Ok, well, don't get the wrong idea. This is a one time thing, ok." Although I had some doubt whether that was true.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you want sis. I'm sorry"

"No need to be sorry. I just wanted to be clear that this is it. Ok. Well, give me a hug." I reached out to my brother and he pushed his nude body up against mine and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his rock-hard penis push against me, slick with his pre-cum. Somehow, I was not disgusted that his semen was dripping down my skin. It was comforting to be in his arms. And impressive that he was so erect. We stayed like that for a few minutes until he spoke.

"Do you...uh...is there...uh...anything I can, uh ....do for you."

That was so freakin' adorable. Such a lame, stumbling come on. I was certainly tempted to ask him to pick me up, carry me into his bedroom, and throw me on her bed and fuck me until daybreak, feel his cock thrusting in and out of me. And I was certainly horny enough to go through with it. But it just didn't seem right somehow. And I knew he wouldn't make the first move.

"Thanks for the offer. But this was just a one-time thing. If you go and jack off you should sleep like a baby and forget all about me." I pulled away from our embrace. "G'night little brother." I turned and headed toward my room.

"G'night sexy sister...and thanks and all...."

I smiled as I went into my room, closed the door, and grabbed a tissue to wipe the last of my brother's semen from my stomach. I kind of hoped my brother had watched me as I walked away. And maybe some part of me wished he would now burst into my room and have his way with me. But ultimately I felt I was doing the right thing. Although that did nothing to change the fact that I was still totally horny. Really horny. I was so hot and wet and realized there was no way I could go to sleep like this. Should I just take care of myself? No, I wanted something more. A lot more. So, I made up her mind. I turned to leave my bedroom. But before I could, someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door, not thinking that I was still completely naked. It was Haley, my older sister. I let her in and shut the door.

"Hey sis. I heard you and Bryan outside. What's going on?"

"Oh that. I was just an accident. I forgot to put on a robe when I went to the bathroom. He must have just taken a shower since he had only a towel on. Anyhow, he seemed so horny and vulnerable. I felt bad for him and let him feel me up. That's it. We didn't really do anything."

"Wow, sis. That's kind of messed up and hot at the same time. How'd it feel?"

"Uh, it felt really good actually. He was gentle. And he looks pretty good. But I don't think he'd ever make a move himself. I dunno. Got me pretty hot. I'd probably have been into it if he'd made a move. But that moment has passed fortunately."

"Really. So you thought about it?"

"Oh, not really. But if things had gone differently it was possible something could have happened between us. I'm still pretty freakin' turned on."

"And pretty naked."

"Well, you and I have never been much for modesty. You see me nude all of the time." I noticed that my sister had on only a t-shirt that just barely covered her ass.

"True enough. I'm still jealous of your tight little body sis. You definitely won out on the genetic lottery." Haley reached out and touched my hip.

"Are you crazy? I'd love to be tall and leggy like you. You're gorgeous sis! Guys fall all over you."

Haley blushed a bit. "Do you really mean that? Do you think I'm, uhh, attractive?"

"Of course sis. If I were a guy I'd totally want to do you."

"Well, ummm, you're SO not a guy. You're all woman." Haley stepped toward me and put her other hand on my hip. "So, would you only do me if you were a guy?"

This was turning out to be a crazy evening. My heart was racing but I couldn't manage to say anything. I felt like I was in a trance. Until Haley's voice brought me back to reality.

"When I heard you and Bryan in the hall. Being sensual. I felt totally jealous. I'd never really realized it before, but I wanted to have you all to myself. I didn't want you to be with him."

I was about to say that I was flattered but this was crazy, when Haley pulled me to her, put her arms around me, and kissed me. It was unlike anything I'd felt before. She was firm and forceful, yet so gentle. I loved being taken. My lips parted as her tongue slid into my mouth. She smelled heavenly and her skin was so soft. I melted in her arms. She knew she had me.

Haley's hands explored my body as we continued to kiss. Oh my gawd, it felt so good. Like I was in a dream. She caressed my tits and gently pulled on my nipples. I was so turned on she could do anything to me. One of her hands moved to my ass. I was curious and began to touch her body too, letting my hands slip underneath her t-shirt and feel her baby soft skin.

I felt her move my body toward my bed. Then I was on the bed, on my back watching Haley strip off her t-shirt, leaving her completely nude. She cuddled up next to me. I spread my legs wide apart. We continued kissing, her tongue probing deeply into my mouth, my tongue reciprocating. Her hands moved to my breasts, teasing my nipples, so I reached out to feel her breasts and long pointed nipples, the first breasts I had ever touched other than my own. So soft.

Haley's body was pressed against my side. She released one of my breasts and I felt her hand explore between my legs, her fingers probing until they found my slick, wet slit, caressing my clitoris, making me moan, her fingers probing deep inside my body. I was shaking, quivering, moaning, whining as her fingers slid in and out, driving me to distraction while she nuzzled and nipped my ear and neck. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her body close as I felt myself slowly approaching climax.

"I'm cumming," I whispered as I felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over my body. My body quivered as she stroked and rubbed me. She slowed down as my orgasm subsided and I collapsed into her arms. It had been a long time since I came so hard. I held Haley's body close and lightly kissed her face, her eyes, her mouth, her neck.

What was I doing? I had just made love, sweet, passionate love to my older sister, my own flesh and blood. And I had loved it, loved how she touched me, loved the feel of her soft, warm body, loved her embrace.

Haley pulled away from me just slightly. "So, uh, how are you feeling?" She smiled at me and lightly played with one of my breasts.

"My gawd sis. That was absolutely amazing. Mind blowing." I looked away. "I didn't know you were, uh, well...."

"Oh, I'm entirely bi-flexible. I've thought about this before, but never had the nerve to approach you. Until tonight."

"Well, I'm glad you did. Although, this feels a little bit wrong. I mean. What if mom finds out? Or Bryan?"

"Mom's pretty clueless. She knows we're close. We cold just explain it away. And Bryan is such a geek. If we needed to I'll fuck him to keep him quiet."

I smiled. "I could help you with that if you need me to."

"Umm, I'd appreciate that. Of course, we could do a preemptive strike on him, so to speak."

"Whoa there little lady. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I don't think we're quite done here."

"Mmmm, you are so right." Haley rolled over onto her back and pulled me on top of her and I knew I was in for a long night.