Late Night Handjob

Story Info
She was in the wrong neighborhood.
2k words
3.91
29.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bisondkj
Bisondkj
61 Followers

"Tell me your name little one."

"Megan," she blubbered.

"Well Megan, you have a choice to make. I really don't want to hurt you. I don't plan to rob you and rape is such an ugly word and an even uglier deed. I don't want to beat you either. Don't make me resort to that."

She continued crying, but my words seemed to calm her slightly. I held the box-knife to her throat and held her arm trapped behind her in a hammer lock, threatening to dislocate her shoulder. "What is it you want?" she sniffled.

She was beautiful in the dim light that filtered into the alley I had pulled her into from the street. Age no more than 19 or 20, long curly brown hair that partly obscured her face, full breasts under a tight sweater, slim waist, long legs in black yoga tights. Why she was walking alone at night in this neighborhood was beyond understanding.

"I can do any those ugly things to you or you can save yourself all that heartache just by cooperating a little bit."

"Cooperating how?" she asked.

"A hand job," I said. "A simple hand job. I'll bet you've done a few of those in your short life. You're a beautiful girl and I'm a desperate old man. A simple stroke job. You jerk me off, it probably won't take long, you go your way, I go mine. You haven't seen my face in the darkness. You can't identify me. You'll be free to go as soon as I get off. What do you say? Sound better than being raped?" The girl's shaking seemed to subside. She nodded and sniffled back some tears.

"I'm going to let go of your arm, but this knife isn't leaving your throat. You understand?" She nodded again.

"Okay," I said. I released her arm but grabbed it again and torqued it up once more. "Remember now, we have a deal. Keep in mind how easily I can break this arm." I eased up and released her wrist. I used my free hand to unzip my fly. My cock was already straining to work its way out of my boxers. I took hold of Megan's hand and guided it to my painfully hard dick. I moved a step to the right so that I was still standing behind her but off to one side. "If you try to hurt me or try to run you will regret that decision." I felt the warmth of her palm. Her hand was small and soft. "Now wrap that sweet little hand tight around my cock," I said. She did as she was told. I closed my hand around hers and moved her hand up and down the shaft, demonstrating for her how to stroke it. "Just like that," I whispered into her ear.

Megan got the idea quickly and responded hesitantly to my verbal instructions. "A little faster. Squeeze a little tighter. Not quite that tight. Speed up just a little. You like that way that cock responds in your hand?" I didn't wait for an answer. "Tell me how you want me to cum. Beg me to shoot my sperm into your hand. If you talk to me this will be over more quickly.

"Please," she said. "Please cum for me. Cum in my hand."

"It might help if I feel those marvelous tits while you're wanking me, Megan." Remember, I can get to this knife before you can get more than a step of two away." I slipped the box cutter into my back pocket and reached my free hand around to slip it up under her sweater. She was wearing a bra but it was skimpy and allowed me easy access. I slid my hand down from the top and pulled her breasts up and out the bra one at a time. I began gently kneading each of them in turn. "You have wonderful young tits, Megan." Her nipples felt small. To my amazement the left nipple seemed to respond to my ministrations by popping up slightly. I pinched it lightly between the knuckles of my index and middle fingers. I perceived a slight gasp escaping Megan's lips and felt the nipple grow harder. "Oh, you like that don't you, little girl?" Another little pinch and I heard her gasp again. I sensed a change in her breathing.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Megan?"

"No."

"Did you ever?"

"In high school."

"Did you fuck him, Megan?"

"Yes."

"Where did you do it?"

"In his car."

"And did you ever suck his cock?"

"Yes."

"Those one word answers won't cut it. You need to tell me things that excite me."

"Did your boyfriend ever cum in your mouth?"

"No."

"No? Is that all you can say about it?"

"I mean no, I didn't let him cum in my mouth. He wanted to but I wouldn't let him?"

"I'll bet you'd like it if I would cum in your mouth, wouldn't you, Megan?"

"No."

"Now Megan, the name of this game is make the old geezer cum. I promised not to rape you so you need to go along with the program. I want to hear stuff from your pretty mouth that make me want to cum. Understand?"

"Yes. I mean you could cum in my mouth if you wanted to. Not him, but I'd do it for you."

"That a girl. Much better. Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"Um...I don't know what you want me to say."

"You can say no if you haven't. Have you ever thought about it. Say when you were pleasuring yourself?"

"No. I mean yes. I've thought about that."

"Do you use a vibrator when you masturbate? Tell me how you do it."

"I use my fingers. Rub my vagina."

"You mean your pussy, don't you? I bet when you rub your pussy you put your fingers inside. Do you lick your fingers after? Do you like the taste of your little cunt?"

"I don't know."

"Really? That's the best part of a pussy, the taste and the smell. I got a feeling yours would taste real good. I wish I could taste it right now - but I promised, just a hand job right? Squeeze my cock a little tighter sweetheart. That's it. Keep stroking, baby. You're doing good. How does that cock feel in you hand?"

"It's warm. And it's hard and thick."

"So thick you can't even get your hand around it, can you? It's not very long but it's thick. Am I thicker than your boyfriend? I imagine you wish you could have this cock buried deep in your pussy. It would probably feel good to have this cock inside you. Imagine a thick cock like mine pushing between those young pussy lips, slowly spreading them apart. You can think about that when you get home. Maybe you'll want to think about my thick cock in your wet little cunt the next time you masturbate. Is your pussy getting wet thinking about it, Megan?"

"I don't know. I mean, yes it probably is. And, you promised, right? So yes, that would feel good."

Why don't you put your other hand inside those tights, Megan. Rub your pussy while you're jerking me off. If might feel good and it would certainly excite me. It might help me finish sooner to think you're enjoying yourself too, even if you're faking.

Megan's hand disappeared down the front of her tights. I felt her legs separate and she leaned more of her weight against me to steady herself. I continued working on her tits as she rubbed herself with one hand and stroked my cock with the other. "That's it, Meg. Close your eyes. Think of that cock sliding into you. Think of my cum dripping out of your hot little pussy when I've finished fucking you. "

"Tell me how nice that cock would feel in your tight little cunt, Megan, and in your mouth. You wish I would take that cock out your pussy after I've cum and force it into your mouth so you could taste my cum and your pussy together, don't you?"

"Yes. That would taste so good."

"Then you'd put your fingers in your cunt and lick all that sticky cum off your fingers, wouldn't you? Or maybe spread it on your tits and lick it off your own nipples. I bet that would make your nipples hard."

"Yes. I'd scoop up the cum... then I'd rub it on my nipples and...and then I'd lick it up and swallow it.

"We're getting there, Megan. You're doing fine. Good girl. Keep stroking."

I placed my hand over hers again and made her squeeze more tightly. I held her arm against her hip and trust into the warm tunnel of her sweet hand. My heart was pounding. "You want my sperm, don't you little whore. You want me to cum. You're loving this aren't you?"

"Yes. I want you to cum. I want to make you cum."

Take your hand out of your tights, Megan. Put your finger in my mouth. Let me taste you." She did as she was told. Her fingers were wet with her honey. I could smell the sexy juices as her hand neared my mouth. I took her fingers greedily into my mouth to lick and suck them clean.

I picked up the pace in fucking the girl's hand. "Stroke it, Megan. Make me cum!" Her hand felt hot from the friction we were generating. My mouth was going dry as I breathed heavily against her lovely neck. At last my cock jerked and I exploded into her hand, spilling my seed into it and onto the ground. I slowed down my thrusting but held her hand around my throbbing prick while my mind slowly came down out of the clouds. I removed my hand from her sweater, giving a final tweak to one nipple. "Gently and slowly now," I told her. "Keep stroking until I say to stop. That was nice, baby. You did good. You can stop now. She let go of my cock and a few drops of jizz driped onto the ground.

"Can I go? You said I could."

"As soon as you clean that cum off your hand," I said.

"I don't have any way to do that," she said.

"Sure you do," I told her. She began to sniffle. "Come on now, I said. "It won't taste that bad. Besides, a pretty girl like you is bound to swallow a lot of sperm in her life. You may as well get used to it." I took the knife out of my pocket. Megan hesitated, but eventually did as she was told while I watched.

When she was done she asked, "please can I go? I did everything you asked."

"I know baby girl, but the job isn't quite done. Give my cock one last squeeze. I think there are few drops left." She took my half flaccid cock in her tiny hand and did as she was told. "Why don't you give it a little kiss?"

"No! You promised," she said.

"Okay little one, okay. I did promise. You can go now - but whatever you do, don't look back."

Megan turned and started walking away but not before I noticed the damp stain in the crotch of her tights. "Hey," I called out to her, "that wasn't so bad, was it?"

She turned back to look at me. "Michael, please hurry and get me upstairs. I'm so god-damned horny. I need your cock in me. Take me home and cut a hole in these tights with that box-knife. Eat my pussy and give me the fucking I deserve. I need to cum so bad!"

I walked over and took her by the hand she just used to jack me off. "I know what you mean, Linda. I'm desperate to fuck you. I'm already hard again. Jesus you were hot back there. It was like you were totally into it. Damn, when I was pumping my load into your hand, you had me convinced you were a twenty-year-old college girl. I hope you're ready for what's next. I want to go all night.

"Will you do everything like you told Megan you'd do to her? I want you to do everything like you said. I want to watch your face while I lick your cum off my own nipples."

"God damn," was all I could say.

Bisondkj
Bisondkj
61 Followers