Late Night Hotel Meeting

Story Info
Married man fulfills his fantasy of older men.
947 words
4.37
181k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
40yrman
40yrman
25 Followers

I am a salesman who is on the road often. I have been married for over 20 years. Except for a college "gloryhole" experience at a local bookstore, I consider myself straight. My territory is rather large, requiring hotel stays often.

I have recently found myself more and more infatuated with older men, mainly 60 years and older. I have often fantasized about meeting on older man, having great sex and leaving for the next city.

Something happened 2 months ago that brought my fantasy to life. Here's what happened.

I checked in to my hotel late one night. I was tired and decided to hit the hot tub to relax. I was in for a few minutes when a man entered the hot tub area. He appeared to be 60ish, slightly overweight, and wearing a robe. He stood by the hot tub and asked if he could join me. Of course, I said yes. He dropped his robe and was wearing a tight Speedo! He had a rather large belly, but the Speedo really showed off his "equipment"!

I found myself staring at his crotch. When I realized that I was staring, I looked up and he was smiling. Not saying a word, he climbed in. He introduced himself as Paul. His wife was in the hospital for surgery and they lived 2 hours away. So he was staying at the hotel for the week.

After a few minutes, he climbed out on the edge of the tub. He asked me if I wanted to come up to his room for a beer. He said to give him 10 minutes and meet him there. (maybe to pop a pill?)

I went to my room and put on some dry shorts and a T-shirt. (I wanted so badly to beat off!) I then headed up to his room.

I nervously knocked on the door. He answered wearing that same robe. I sat on a chair near the bed. Paul handed me a beer. He talked about his wife's surgery and other small talk. Then he started talking about sex.

He said "You know what really makes me horny? Wearing my wife's silk panties. I'm wearing a pair now, do you want to see them?"

Not waiting for an answer, he walked over to me and took off his robe. There he was, in a pair of tight, white panties with his member pressed hard against them. "Feel how soft they are." He said. I felt the side of them. He then took my hand and moved it to his dick. I felt up and down. It felt great!

Paul then pulled the panties down revealing his wonderful cock. It not long, but thick. It was maybe 6 inches from my face! Paul then put his hand on the back of my head and said, "Go ahead, kiss it. You know you want to!"

I started licking his cock. I was really going to blow an older man! I took the head of his cock in my mouth and started bobbing up and down.

After a little while he suggested we move to the bed. I took off my shorts and t-shirt and climbed next to his cock. He started slapping me in the face with it. "You want this don't you" he said.

I nodded and started licking it, taking my time. I then moved down to his big balls, licking, sucking and loving them. Paul was getting into it. I then licked him between his balls and his love hole. He really went nuts! Paul then pushed my head farther down. I knew what he wanted! Not wasting anytime, I licked his rosebud.

I then inserted a finger. Then another. I kept moving the fingers in and out of his butt and took his cock back into my mouth.

Paul went nuts! He grabbed the back of my head and started face fucking me. His pubic hair smashed into my face! "God I'm gonna cum!" he yelled. He started spurting huge gobs of cum down my throat, holding my head on his dick. It tasted wonderful!

After a few minutes, his limp dick plopped out of my mouth. "You were fantastic!" he said.

"I hope I'm not done" I replied.

He then pointed to the table drawer by the bed and said, "Put that on." In the drawer was a condom. I put it on my cock and he spread his legs. I was about to fuck my first man. "Fuck me now" he said.

What a site! Here was a 60 year old man, with his legs spread, wanting to get fucked. I pointed my dick at his hole and eased it into him. "Holy shit, that's tight" I yelled. He just smiled. (That same smile I had seen earlier at the pool.)

I wanted this to last, but it felt so good. I started pumping him hard. He then started licking and sucking my nipples. That did it! I came hard into him. It was the best orgasm I had ever had! I kept pumping and pumping, his anus milking every last drop of cum from me. I rolled off of him and sighed. "That was amazing" I said. (He smiled that same smile.)

I told him I had to leave early the next day. So, I got dressed and was about to leave. He gave me his name and phone number. He asked me to call him the next time I was in the area.

I told him I would. Then he said, "Maybe next time you can see my wife in those panties."

But that's another story. . . . .

40yrman
40yrman
25 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Years ago when I was 61 and working and traveling, spent many nights in hotels. Spent my nights in a bar then to the room to jack off to gay porn. Married for 30yrs, not interested is sex, wife or female strange. Had quite a few homosexual/queer/fag (It’s what they called it before gay) relationships before I married. Some of them kinda steady term.

I desired a mature man and not just for sex, even though I wouldn’t pass on an opportunity for a one night. So one night on a 4 day stay, I was in the hotel at the bar and a guy also wearing a wedding band, sits next to me and tells the young male bartender ‘one like his and another one for him’. He poured two neat JW Blacks. I thanked him and told him ‘you must think I’m easy’. A couple more Johnnies and called it a night. In the elevator he gave me a hug and a kiss - his tongue on my lips, quickly opened my lips to touch his tongue. It was his floor and he asked if we could get together tomorrow night. ‘Of course ! . When in my room, laid on the bed, nude, thinking about him, I ejaculated and ate my cum.

Next evening, Mark was already at the bar and had a drink for me already. We talked about our empty marriages. We finally got around to the elevator ride. I told Mark I masterbated thinking about him. He relayed his feelings about me. The bartender came with 2 drinks and said ‘these are on me’. ‘You both are so hot’. We looked about the bar to see if anyone else was looking. The bartender said that ‘he heard some of the conversation and had the sense we were or going to, be a couple’. We finished our drinks thanked the bartender and a big tip. Got on the elevator and began to make out. His floor, grabbed my hand and we walked to his room. Once in his room, clothes were shed, got on the bed, making out, frotting our hard cut cocks together.

Neither one of us went on our appointments the next day. We stayed in the room all day and night, do not disturb sign worked. He came 5 times, 3 times in my mouth, 2 x in ass. I didn’t count how many times I came, but it was a lot.

We exchanged business cards, home phone #s. We lived within 800 miles and within a month, we had met each other’s wife. We both stayed married but continued to be with each other many times - work and pleasure over 5 years until we got divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since almost being seduced by my step father when he was in his late 50's and I was 17...I have fantasized about cock sucking ever since...I remember his huge uncut veiny dick and his huge low hanging balls. The only reason I didn't end up sucking him (and him me) was I was scared to death my Mom would wake up and catch us so nothing ever happened. I remember him leaving and going into the bathroom to jerk off a load. I tried a couple of times after that incident to see if I could get him to try again but he never did. So that is when I started paying attention to cock in change rooms etc...one day I will suck a guy off. This was 40 years ago so it had a big impact on my sexual desire and I'm sure if a guy tried to seduce me older or younger, despite being happily married, I would have to try sucking cock to completion and I would pay close attention to his balls with my mouth and nose as those big low hangers on my step Dad have stuck in my mind for years making me love a guys balls as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
silky panties

Loved the description of the interlude in the older man's hotel room when he reveals he's wearing his wife's panties.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
just like my last business trip

Similar to my last business trip except that I was the one who got fucked. I wore the panties and got fucked by an older hot hunky well-hung man. He fed me his juicy cock, shot his load down my throat, and then fucked me deep and hard.

I loved it.

Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Older guy

A few years ago , just after my divorce I met a woman ( Karen ) who was really open minded, unlike my ex wife, and after a few months I opened up to her about my bisexual side - she was intrigued, wanting to know everything including the cross dressing , so I told her all ...

Karen worked in a city hotel and as such got rooms very cheap at weekends.. she arranged for us to stay and gave me a key to a room on the top floor , telling me to go there and wait for her with the lights out, but to wear the lingerie she had put in the room ( part of the surprise )

Excitedly I had a couple of drinks in the bar and headed up ( Karen finished work at 10pm ) ...After a hot shower, where I shaved my legs, balls, cock and ass... I started to dress...feeling super horny I slowly drew on the stockings and panties, savouring the exquisite sensations against my tingling skin... finishing off with 'slutty' make up, I reclined on the bed and doused the lights...the clock read 9:50 and the anticipation was killing me...at 10 on the he dot, the door clicked open and I saw a shadowy figure glide into the room .. feigning sleep, I waited Neil I felt the bed dip and a hand gently stroke my panty covered cock ... I moaned a quiet ' yesss' and slid down slightly as the person lay beside me , took my hand and placed it on - his COCK!!!

I nearly jumped out of the bed , snapping the light on I saw GEORGE.. Karen's workmate smiling at me

" you like your surprise Hun " he said seductively " Karen has given us an hour "

George is very handsome in an older mans way ( I had no idea he was Gay )

" you really suit those stockings " he said as he stroked my legs.. as he did I couldn't stop myself stroking his cock ...mmmmm

" Karen tells me you are a bottom "

" Yes.." I managed to croak

"Suck my cock baby " he groaned and I slid down further and took him in my mouth...I didn't hear the door open( too busy slurping on his cock ) , but I did see he flash ... Karen was stood over us naked with my camera taking pics of me sucking him off... she urged him to cum in my mouth ..and he did a few seconds later

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
More Stories