Late Night in the Library

Story Info
Horny students get down to business.
2.1k words
4.04
58.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late as he arrived at the library. The evening was getting late and it was starting to get dark. All over the college lights were coming on. As he looked up at the library, its impressive stone exterior was light brightly by huge floodlights. Rising behind this impressive facade, the modern extension of steel and glass was just visible. It was commonly thought of as an architectural monstrosity, but as soon as he saw it John had other ideas. And tonight he had plans that would make them come true.

At the door he paused to gather himself. He was a bundle of nervous excitement inside. He could hardly stand still, he wanted to run up the stairs two at a time until he got there. After a few deep breaths he pushed open the door to the library and calmly walked in. He smiled at the librarian, she was barely older than him, but looked much older in her plain and boring clothes. He could only imagine how shocked she would be if she knew what he had planned.

He walked through the entrance hall and into the main staircase. Up several flights of stairs he reached the entrance to the modern extension. Four floors of books and tables sloping backwards, each floor with a view over the ones beneath it, and out across the valley with a view of the whole college and the town beneath. The view tonight was breathtaking, the streetlights shimmered and twinkled in the valley below, clearly visible through the sloping glass wall. Along the edge of each floor a row of tables, and bookshelves behind. On this first floor the tables were empty, but he knew there would be more people above, looking down.

He climbed the stairs quickly, his excitement getting the better of him. Every footfall on the state of the art metal stairs seemed to reverberate around the library. Some of the students on the second floor glowered at him. He trod softly as he went from the second floor to the third. A couple of people here, but not too many. Up again to the fourth, just one person up here.

And thank god, it was her, Helen, his girlfriend he had arranged to meet here. Her head was down, her straight brown hair falling forwards and hiding her face. She appeared to be hard at work, writing. He walked over to her and before sitting down next to her, he checked the shelves behind were completely empty.

As he sat down, she swept back her hair with one hand and sat up, her mouth breaking into a broad smile. The little desk light was on, and although it cast harsh shadows on her face, he could clearly see the freckles on her nose that excited him so much.

"Hi," she mouthed, and leaned over to kiss him.

Open mouthed, they kissed passionately for a few seconds before breaking.

"It's pretty quiet, I counted about 10 people on the way up."

"Good, because I don't think I can wait all night. But the library shuts in just under an hour so they will start to drift off soon." She smirked at him and he felt his cock getting harder and harder.

He slid his hand onto her thigh under the table. She reciprocated and they sat there, arms crossing, each caressing the other's leg. He spread his legs wider so that she could feel the bulge in his jeans, and she obliged too. His hand already under her skirt, his fingers brushed against the gusset of her thong, barely holding back her already engorged and damp pussy lips. Slowly with the back of his finger he traced the outline of her lips right up to her clit. All the time they gazed coolly and levelly into each others eyes. Each daring the other to show some sign of what they were doing.

Then he moved his chair closer to hers, leaning over to see the book she was looking at. His hand continued to stroke at her knickers, but his other hand drew over and started to caress her tummy. Stroking its way upwards along the line of buttons. He undid one and slipped his hand into the gap. His fingers reached the material of her bra and he cupped her breast. He heard her breath quicken at his touch, and she gasped audibly. Slowly he traced over the edges of the cup. Up the strap his fingers went and beneath the loose top he slid it a little down her shoulder. Sliding his fingers under the strap he moved downwards and pushed the cup to one side. Sliding his finger inside her cup he reached her nipple. Pressing down, he rubbed the tip of his finger back and forth over it. He head fell back and her eyes closed a little. She let out a long sigh.

Time had passed, it was now night outside and the people could be seen looking up at the building as they walked between the pools of light created by the street lights. If they had looked carefully, they would be able to see the faces of the students lit by the desk lights. There were just two students visible on the lower floors now, both hard at work taking notes from books. Then suddenly one got up, slammed his book shut and walked off.

"Oh God John, I can't take it any longer. Fuck me please."

Having said that, Helen stood up and then calmly slid her thong off. She put it carefully in John's hand so that he could feel its soaking gusset. Then she sat astride him and slowly unbuttoned her top. When all the buttons were unfastened she pushed his head into her cleavage and sighed once more. This was heaven for her. Feeling him nibble and caress her breasts, and underneath her skirt, she pressed her pussy against the bulge in his trousers that she had caused.

She reached down and undid his belt, then the button holding his jeans together, and then the zip. It was then the work of a moment to release the huge erection she had caused. It sprang free, ready to grow to its full size now it was freed from its incarceration. Holding it steady she rubbed her lips on it. Teasing herself to an even wetter and more excited state. She leaned forwards to allow the tip of his cock to rub against her clit. God that made her feel good. Holding the cock firmly in position, feeling its hardness beneath her fingers, she slid forwards so that he penetrated her.

Now it was his turn to gasp. She felt so good. He slid forwards on the chair to move further inside her. Then he sat still as she rocked her hips back and forth. Driving herself deeper on to him. Her body arching as she forced herself onto him. His arms slipped under her clothes behind her back and he freed her bra. Pressing his hands onto her back he pushed her towards him. He pushed the bra away with his tongue and started to lick at her nipples. She threw her head backwards again as he bit down softly on her nipples, one after the other.

"I can't believe we are actually doing this! John this is so fucking horny I can't believe it. Make me cum John, please make me cum!"

He slid one hand away from her back. It slid down her spine, curved its way around her hips and then his long fingers started to caress at her clit. Thumb and forefinger spread the hood wide leaving the clitoris open. His middle finger pushed at it and started to rub over it. She leaned back further, he back pressing against the table. Given this leverage she pushed at him with her pussy. Her hands straining to hold onto his hips and she ground herself down on him. His finger turned into a blur on her clit. Rubbing it hard and fast as she rocked back and forth, pressing down on his hard cock.

He heard he catch her breath. Holding it in a vain attempt to hold back the building orgasm. He jerked his hips and plunged his cock into her again. She moaned and held her breath again. He pressed harder on her clit and she panted. Finally he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked hard, pulling it away from her body.

"Oh God John I'm cumminggggggg!" She squeezed the words out between clenched teeth and in gasps of breath and she worked hard to quieten her orgasm. He felt her clench hard around his cock. Inwardly he clenched too, eager not to cum yet. He kissed her full on the mouth, their tongue entwining.

"Oh ... fuck ... yessss," she spoke between gasps for breath.

"Shit! Look over there, he pointed out into the gloom. She turned suddenly, but couldn't see it. He told her to get up and look properly. She climbed off him and leaned forwards slightly, so that her naked and dripping pussy was just below the level fo the desk.

"What? Where?" she demanded.

He stood up and walked behind her, pressing up close to her arse. He lifted her skirt so that he could clearly see the two pale orbs of her arse.

"I can see the most beautiful arse in the world," he whispered in her ear. "How lucky am I?"

He placed her hands on the desk to steady her and pushed her forwards a little. She could feel his cock rubbing at her arse. He wiped the tip on her tight little hole, coating it with the juices he was covered in. Her juices. Then a hand went around, sliding deep inside her. It too started to caress her hold, and then, with a little pressure, there was a fingertip inside her. She moaned encouraging, and then again as a second fingertip found its way.

"Look out at all those people, just thing what they could see if they looked up right now." He pressed his cock against her hole. Pressing hard, it slipped inside and smoothly slid all the way inside.

"They could see me getting the arsefucking of my life from the most wonderful man I have ever met" she replied.

With that he started to build up his rhythm. Faster and faster. One hand reached around to press down on her clit, the other playing with her breasts as they dangled down, swinging in time to his thrusts.

She looked out of the window. She was certain that one of the figures was staring up at her. He could probably see her white boobs, Swinging in and out of the light from the lamp. She smiled at him, enjoying the exhibitionism, yet safe by the distance between them. She clenched hard and pushed back onto the cock hard in her arse.

A moan escaped her lips and she moved forwards, resting her head on the desk to steady herself. He hands were wrapped around the front edge of the desk now. Knuckles white and she gripped hard to hold herself still. Bracing herself and pushing back hard on every thrust. His rhythm built up to a fever pitch. Slamming his cock inside her faster and faster. His grunts, her moans of ecstasy echoing around the deserted library. He reached around and took her clit between thumb and forefinger and started to squeeze. He felt her arse squeeze hard on his cock as her orgasm overtook her. Clinging to the desk as she could do nothing but feel the emotion wash over her. Her pussy spasmed, her arse squeezed tightly, and her breath was grabbed when she got the chance. With a primal moan she finished her orgasm.

And with that he could hold on no longer. Releasing the inner dam holding but the torrent of his hot sticky cum he felt his cock twitch inside her. He could feel the hot liquid coursing through him as he filled her arse with it. Still pumping away he felt it slide inside her, coating her.

He held her tight, enjoying the feeling of being inside her as he hardness melted away. Then they fell back on the chair, kissing and cuddling for a few brief seconds while their breathing normalised.. Then she quickly fixed her bra and top, while he zipped himself up again. Barely had they sat down again when the same librarian appeared on a floor below.

"It's time for the library to shut, you will have to go."

They giggled and came down the stairs, hand in hand. He wasn't sure, but he thought the librarian winked at him as they went past. He turned to look at her again, but she just looked quizzically at him. He felt she was daring him to speak, but he thought better of it and rushed off.