Late Night In The Parking Garage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am gonna say this, you have got me some kind of worked up, if you don't want to go any further then we better stop right here."

"I don't want to stop" pulls Erica back to her for more kissing while she began to unbutton Erica's blouse. Erica put her hand on Anna's thigh and began running it up along her leg until she found the top of the stockings and she runs her fingers along the silky edge then moves higher and inward until her fingertips find the very wet spot in her panties. Erica lets her fingers toy along the edge of the panties, teasing her thru them.

"Lay back in the seat and relax" Erica told Anna. Anna reclined the seat back as for as it could go and scooted back in the seat all stretched out like the main course of a buffet. Erica started out by softly kissing Anna's lips and letting her tongue flutter around them, then she moved to her earlobes where she licked and sucked on the tender edges until she was leaving a trail of kisses down Anna's slender neck. Reaching her bra Erica unhooked the front clasp and pushed open the cups to let Anna's small breast free. Even though her breast were small they were gorgeous and round with dark pink tips on them and nipples that stood hard and begging for attention. Slowly Erica ran her tongue in a large circle swirling around until finally her tongue was flickering across those hard pink nipples. Anna arched her back upwards wanting more. Slowly she trailed her tongue down Anna's stomach and across the material of her wet panties until her mouth was just over Anna's pussy. Erica sucked greedily at the pussy thru the panties, running her tongue up and down where Anna's lips were pressed hard against the fabric. With her free hand Erica reached and moved the panties to the side and exposed her friends trimmed pussy, wet lips glistening and shining in the light of the car. Anna raised her hips out of the seat as she could feel Erica's hot breath on her wet pussy and so wanted the touch. Slowly Erica ran her tongue from the bottom of Anna's slit all the way up until she circled her very hard clit. Anna moaned loudly and told Erica to not stop, of course, Erica had no intention of that. She pressed her tongue flat against Anna's wet lips and licked up and down those wet lips, lapping up her sweet juices. As she came up on the clit this time she rolled her tongue all around it, circling it and flicking across it as it stood out proud from under its hood. Erica could feel Anna's hands on her head as her hips were bucking wildly upward to Erica's tongue.

"Oh yes, oh yes Erica, don't stop! Oh god I am so close to cumming, so close " Anna was panting.

Erica sucked the little round clit into her mouth this time and held pressure against while her tongue danced all around it. She even slipped her hand between them and while sucking on Anna's clit she slipped her long finger between those wet lips and felt how hot and tight Anna was, this sent Anna over the edge.

"Yes, yes! Oh here I cum" Anna shouted as her body rose out of the seat then back into it. Erica could feel Anna's pussy pulsing beneath her tongue and how it milked her finger inside as Anna kept saying how good it felt. Erica was licking down around her finger lapping up as much of Anna's sweet cum her tongue could catch. Finally after a couple of minutes she could feel Anna relax back more into the seat and she knew that the wave of orgasm had washed over her entire body. Easily, Erica removed her finger from between Anna's folds and started kissing her way back up Anna's body.

"I don't know that I have ever cum so hard like that before by just getting oral" Anna said to Erica after her breathing returned to a somewhat normal pace.

Sitting up in the seat she turned to face Erica who was still very close. Anna then told her that even though she didn't really know what to do she wanted to give Erica some pleasure to.

"You know you don't have to if you really don't want to."

"I know, but the thing is I really do want to" she said and kissed Erica on the cheek first, then moved to her neck. "Will you tell me what to do so I can learn to please you?"

"Yes," Erica said with a smile,"but my best advice would be to not be afraid to explore and you know what makes you feel good so go with that and it will come naturally to you."

"Then let me please you" Anna said as she kissed the tops of Erica's full breast before unclasping her front hook bra and letting them free. After unhooking it she pushed the cups to the side so she had those breast in front of her. Unlike her own, Erica's were full and heavy and Anna cupped each breast in her small hands feeling them, rubbing Erica's nipple with her fingertips before she bent forward and tentatively kissed a hard nipple. Erica put her hand on the back of Anna's head to let her know that she was doing fine and brought her in tighter to her bosom. This time Anna opened her mouth and took in as much of the tit as she could and sucked on it gingerly. Erica moaned as Anna's tongue floated across her hard nipple and then she guided Anna to the other breast where Anna once again let her tongue do the walking all over that full tit. Erica slightly shifted in the seat so her back was to the door and reclined back against it, smiling at Anna. Anna watched as she raised up her skirt to her waist and then took her panties and pulled them to the side to expose her naked pussy to Anna. She smiled when she heard Anna gasp in surprise at her bald pussy. Slowly Erica teased both herself and Anna by running a finger up and down her already very wet lips and then slowly sliding it inside her hot box all the way to the last knuckle. Erica moaned at how good this felt to herself and slowly pulled her finger back out of herself. She held the finger up and ran it under Anna's nose and across her lips before taking it away and licking it clean herself.

"Do you still wanna taste me?"

Anna's only reply was to move on her knees and lean across the middle console and bury her face right in Erica's crotch. Erica moaned aloud as she felt for the first time Anna's tongue as it slithered along the inside of her thigh moving towards her pussy. Finally Erica felt that tongue sliding up and down her wet lips and sighed how good it felt. Anna was a quick study Erica thought as she felt her friends tongue penetrating her own wet lips and licking along the slippery insides of her meaty folds. Erica was massaging her own breast while Anna was using her tongue inside of her, rolling it all around then coming out and licking up and down her slick lips.

"Oh yes that feels so good Anna" Erica moaned hoping to give her some encouragement. Anna worked her tongue in and out of Erica's wet pussy and then swirled it up to circle her throbbing clit. Anna flicked her tongue all around and over the hard nub as it peeked out at her from under its hood. Erica undid her bra and let her heavy tits fall free of their restraints. She was massaging her breasts and rubbing and pinching her nipples while Anna's tongue explored her wet mound.

"Oh yes Anna, that feels so good, suck my clit and fuck it with your tongue." Anna moaned into Erica's pussy at the dirty talk and did like she said, sucking that hard clit in her mouth and pushing it all around with her tongue. Faster and faster she licked as Erica was bucking against her, cramming her wet lips into Anna's chin and mouth.

"Oh god here I cum" Erica wailed just before the flood gates opened and her pussy began to pulse against Anna's mouth, her pussy juice flowing from deep within herself. Anna kept her tongue busy lapping at Erica's wet lips drinking up all the juice that escaped from within. She felt Erica gently pushing at her head and she looked up to see what she needed. Erica ran a hand along Anna's face and cupped her chin with a few fingers then pulled Anna up to her. They came together in a passionate embrace and kiss, tasting their own juices from each others tongue. Spent, Erica moved away and sat back in the seat and turned the key back on and lowered all the windows a quarter of the way. Both ladies sat reclined back in the silence letting the cooler air from outside wash over their overheated bodies.

"I guess we better make ourselves decent before your knight in shining armer gets here" Erica said as she put her bra back together and started to button her blouse. They both fixed their clothing and did their best to push some of the wrinkles out of their skirts and blouses.

"Well, was it what you thought it would be for your first time" Erica asked Anna.

"Yes, I must say it has been a very pleasurable experience, thank you so much" Anna said to Erica giving Erica's hand a gentle squeeze.

"So does that mean that hubby just might get what he want for your anniversary?"

"He stands a pretty good possibility I suppose, as long as we can agree on the third party to be involved" Anna said with a laugh.

Before anything else could be said the flashing orange of the lights on the auto club truck lit up the level of the parking garage. With one last quick kiss Anna hopped out of the car and started off towards hers. It did not take the man long to get Anna's door opened then to pop the hood, once he connected the battery cables to the car it started right up and he suggested that Anna get a new battery for the car this weekend if she could. Standing at the back of Anna's car they watch as Anna's knight rides off into he night

"Well, I hippie that you have a good weekend Anna, I know that mine is off to a very good start" Erica said with a smile as she thought of all that had happened. As she turned to walk back down to her car Anna called to her.

"I will be seeing you around the office on Monday I hope" she said.

Waving back she stood by her car and watched as Anna put the car in gear and took off. She started her car and packed out then headed forward into the night, the rain had quit but no stars were shinning out.

12