Late Night Intruder

Story Info
Katy gets a late night intruder.
3.2k words
4.26
46.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke suddenly as I heard a smash. My eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, and I noticed the curtains billowing at the open window. It must have knocked a something over. I decided to deal with it in the morning, rolling over and pulling the thin sheet over me quickly fell back to sleep.

"Wakey, wakey darling!" A strange voice roused me from my slumber. I opened my eyes and saw a dark masked figure towering above me, masked and dressed all in black.

I tried to move but realised I was tied up, as I went to scream a gloved hand clamped tightly across my face.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, or this could end badly... For you!" I stared wide eyed at the man above me. "I'm not going to do anything to hurt you baby" as he spoke he ran the fingertips of his free hand down the side of my face, tracing the outline of my jaw, gently running them down my throat tracing a trail to my right breast slowly finding the tip of my nipple. Gently tickling it through the fabric of my night gown. "I'm gonna make you beg me to fuck you!" As he ran his finger over my nipple they began responding to his touch, hardening through the fabric, each graze sending jolts of electricity through my body. Oh my god how was I becoming so turned on by this total stranger forcing himself on me.

Slowly taking his hand away from my mouth he began to stand up and got off the bed. Facing away from me I heard him unzip the black hooded jacket he was wearing. He peeled it from his shoulders and throwing it to one side. From his trouser pocket he pulled out a flick knife. Placing it on the night stand next to me. A wave of panic came over me. Maybe he did want to hurt me?

Distracted by the introduction of weapons I hadn't noticed him removing his boots and gloves. And begin to crawl up the bed towards me, wearing just his jeans, and his face still hidden by the black balaclava. Tears welled in my eyes "what's wrong baby?"

"Please don't hurt me!" I said quietly, my voice cracking.

"Oh baby I already said... I'm not gonna hurt you..." With that he leant forward and began gently kissing my neck. The rough knitted fabric scratched against my skin. "...But I am going to make you want my cock so bad hurts... If that counts" he kissed me passionately, his tongue working its way into my mouth, massaging mine as they intertwined. The weight of his body crushed me into the mattress and I felt his hand run slowly up my left side. Gently tickling the skin as it moved towards my breast, gently cupping it through the fabric of my nightgown. His tongue still exploring my mouth, sending tiny shocks of electricity through my body, and my body began to respond, I started kissing him back, my tongue gently flicking against his.

"Looks like you're really getting into this baby" he breathed on my face. His eyes peering into mine. Then he lifted his body from me, reaching off the side of the bed and grabbing a bag "now for the next stage!" And with that he pulled a bundle of rope from his bag. So far my hands had Ben tied together above my head, he had attached them to the bed frame which had prevented me from moving... What on earth could he need that rope for when my hands being tied has prevented me going anywhere.

Slowly he tied the rope around my right knee. Not too tightly but to me it still seemed like a strange place to tie rope. Slowly he ran his fingers up the back of my leg, starting at my ankle and running up the back of my calf, stopping at my knee, and began pulling it up off the bed pushing it up towards my chest, using his body to hold it in place while he tied the other end of the rope to the bed frame. Then he repeated the action with my other leg. My legs were not only pulled up but he had also managed to spread them, were I not wearing underwear beneath my night gown my pussy would have been totally exposed to him with me unable to hide.

"Oh baby I hope you don't mind me tying you up like this. But it will be worth it!" As he talked he gently ran his finger over the fabric of my underwear. He absent mindedly traced the outline of my pussy lips through the fabric, the tiny vibrations driving me wild as I felt myself getting Hornier and hornier, knowing only a thin strip of fabric lay between his fingers and my pussy, that was starting to get wet. He ran his finger over my pussy one final time, as he brushed passed my clit I let out a small moan.

"Oh baby I'm glad to see you're starting to enjoy yourself" he purred as he moved up my body. I felt the bulge of his crotch pushing against my pussy as he looked me in the eye. "Shall we see what toys you have!"

"What?"

He reached over and opened the draws on my night stand. Opening each one until he finds what he wants. "Oh baby why haven't you used this?" With that he pulls out the unopened packet, a small butt plug, it had been bought by my ex but I had never been brave enough to use it. "Have you ever used any toys like this baby?" I shook my head, why was I being so honest with this man who broke into my house.

He picked up his knife, flicking open the shines steel, it glistened in the small amount of light entering through the gap in the curtains, and began cutting open the packaging. He pulled out the plug, it was a small one designed for beginners, and placed it on the night stand, discarding the packaging to the floor. With the knife still in his hand he moved towards me, I held still unsure of what he may do next. Slowly he slid the knife under the thin spaghetti strap of my night dress, and with almost no effort cut it, repeating the same on the other side, now it was just a satin tube around my body. He gently cut a small knick where the fabric lay across my breasts, putting the knife to one side he grabbed either side of the small cut he had created and pulled them away from each other, tearing it down the middle, exposing my breasts to the night air.

The cool breeze caused my nipples to harden, standing to attention. "Oh baby those tits look delicious!" He sighed as he took one of my nipples into his mouth, humming as he sucked on it, rolling it around with his tongue and then lightly grazing it with his teeth. Using his hand to caress the other, lightly flicking my nipple with his index finder. This was driving me wild, the course knitted fabric of his balaclava rubbing against my soft skin as he nibbled my nipple, his crotch grinding against mine, I could feel his cock hardening and wanted to feel it inside me so bad I used what little freedom of movement I had to grind against him to let him know what I wanted.

"Someone is getting a little horny, aren't they baby?" I looked at him, nodding coyly whilst biting my lip. "Oh that's not good enough baby, I want you to beg!" As he said it he moved back leaning on his heels. Grabbing the knife he began pulling at the waistband of my underwear, cutting it twice, allowing him to pull it away with ease. Now with my pussy exposed to him I closed my eyes and rolled my head back, unable to look at him.

"Oh baby your pussy looks so wet!" I felt his touch as he ran a finger up and down the opening of my lips, I could feel them becoming slick with my juices, he would then start just lightly flicking my clit. Each time setting of fireworks inside my body, I am desperate for any sort of release, each time his finger reaches my clit I want it to stay there, to caress it and flick it to help me reach the sweet release of orgasm. But every time it was taken away. I earn to feel his fingers, as they caress the opening of my pussy to plunge those fingers deep inside. Anything, any kind of release for this build up inside me!

Then something was inside me. Something small but not his fingers. I looked down to see him moving that small butt plug in and out of my pussy. Running it up and down the opening before dipping it in and then out again. The sensation was driving me wild. Then he brought the small pink object to his lips, sucking my juices off it, how I wished those lips were on my pussy.

"Do you want to know what you taste like?" Looking him in the eye I licked my lips. Leaning forward he dipped the plug between my wet lips. Then brought it up to my face, my tongue outstretched I welcomed it into my mouth, welcoming the taste of myself, as I sucked it clean. "Your a hungry little slut aren't you!" He was right. I was a hungry slut as I looked at him with hungry eyes.

"Please fuck me!" I blurt as he pulled the plug from my mouth.

"Oh baby I don't think you want it enough yet!" How could he say that when I desperately wanted him inside me, and I could see from the bulge in his jeans he wanted it to.

He began rubbing the but plug from the wet folds of my pussy down to my puckered hole lubricating it and preparing it for entry. I tried to relax waiting for it to happen. Head rolled back, doc using on the sensation. I felt it stopped at my virgin opening. Waiting there, the anticipation building inside me, then I felt a tongue flick against my clit, again, then again, as I felt an orgasm build hard and fast inside me I pulled at the ropes that bound me. I was so caught up in the building sensation that I don't resist the plug push past my opening. Spreading it wide before settling inside giving me a feeling of fullness I had never experienced before. As I was about to reach my climax he stopped tonguing my clit, leaving me on the edge of immense pleasure.

"Please, please fuck me! Please let me cum, I need to come!"

"How badly do you want my cock inside you baby!" He teased as he slowly undid his jeans, exposing his massive cock to me, as it twitched in anticipation.

"I need it, I need it inside me now"

With that he slowly rested it on my opening. Pushing it in just enough that only the head was inside "this enough baby"

"No, please... I need it deep and hard"

And with that he thrust deep inside me, the deepest I had ever felt, and immediately my orgasm erupted, coursing through my body, the walls of my vagina gripping his cock tightly.

"You're such a horny little slut aren't you baby!"

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body "yes, yes, yes... I... I... Am"

As my orgasm started to subside he slowly began moving in and out of my pussy, my post orgasmic pussy sensitive to every sensation. He kept slowly rocking back and forth, pulling back so far his penis barely still inside me before slowly sliding back inside, going as deep as he can. I started to become more and more aroused, the urge to be fucked hard and fast building. Trying to rock my hips in my restricted state he figured out what I was trying to do. Pulling out and resting the head of that big cock at the opening of my pussy. I looked down at myself, my pussy lips wrapped around the head of his penis, eager to swallow it whole, feeling the hunger build inside me, to be filled by him. "Are you hungry for my cock baby?" I nodded unable to look away from the view of his cock entering me. "How much do you want my cock?"

"I want it so bad, I've never wanted a cock so bad,"

"Do you want to fill your pussy baby?"

"Yes please"

"Do you want me to fuck you deep and hard?"

"So hard!"

"Tell me what you want me to do with this cock?"

"I want to feel your cock deep inside me, I want it hard and fast, I want you to make me scream, I want to cum on your cock again as it pounds inside me and then feel you come inside me!"

"You want a complete stranger to pound his cock into your pussy?"

"YES! Now... Please... Aaaahhhhh"

With that final please he thrust his cock deep inside me, filling me completely, and he continued thrusting, hard and fast, as I told him to. My pussy, still sensitive from my last orgasm responded quickly to the feeling of his cock pounding in and out. Due to the way my legs have been tied with each thrust he goes deeper and deeper and hits that magic spot that drives me wild. I start moaning and groaning with each thrust.

"You enjoying my cock baby?"

"Mmhhhhhhhh..."

"I want you to come for me baby, come on my cock!" He began to grab the nipple on my right breast twisting and pulling it roughly. It was already driving me wild when he began using the thumb on his right hand to start rubbing my clit. Driving me towards the bring of orgasm I began pulling on my wrist restraints. The rope digging into my wrists! "You gonna cum for me? You gonna milk my cock baby?"

"Yes, yes, yes aaaahhhhh I'm cuming, I'M CUMMING!" Almost on command my pussy walls start gripping and pulling his cock deeper inside me. My body convulsing in pleasure as he continues to pour deep inside me. As my orgasm started to subside I felt he cock starting to twitch inside with each thrust, finally shoot hot shots of cum inside my pussy. With the strangers orgasm also subsiding the thrusting slowed down until he stopped.

"Your pussy is so good baby!" He purred as he slowly pulled his cock from out of me. A wave of cum, both mine and his, poured out of my pussy dribbling down over my still butt, still filled with the plug. A sleepy post orgasmic haze sweeps over me, even in this awkward position I feel I could fall asleep. "Your pussy looks so empty now baby, did you like your pussy being full?"

"It was amazing!" He leaned over, digging into my draw of toys, lifting out my jiggle balls. He started to rub them along the opening of my pussy"

"Hopefully this will help you out baby" he purred as he slowly pushed the first ball inside me. "Is that feeling better baby, filling your pussy?"

"Yes" and he pushed the second one in. Giving my clit a little rub he leaned up towards my face, kissing me passionately as I began to moan from the attention my clit was getting. Then he stopped, leaned up and untied my legs. Straightening my legs I felt the ache from being stuck in such an awkward position and a sore feeling at the back of my knees from the rope rubbing.

Laying straight I start to relax. Sleepily my head falls to one side, as the intruder, of not only my house but of me, collected his clothes and started to get dressed, and I drifted into a deep sleep.

As I woke I discovered the intruders had untied my hands while I slept. Read rope burns on either wrist reminded me of the night before as I gently ran my fingers across the sores. As I rolled over I realised I still had both the but plug in my ass and the jiggle balls deep in my pussy. The feeling of fullness began to turn me on, rolling on to my stomach I moved up onto my knees, my hand finding my clit, slowly rubbing it between my fingers. With my free hand I began pulling my nipple, remembering the way I had a complete strangers lips on them just a few hours before. As my orgasm began to build I reached around and grabbed the small loop at the end of the but plug, slipping my finger through it and gently pulling it out as my orgasm built. As I was just on the brink of climax I pulled the plug out quickly, pushing me over the edge, violently bucking against my hand as wave after wave coursed through my body.

I lay back down, my legs open as my fingers looked for the string attached to my jiggle balls. I slowly pulled them out of my pulsing pussy feeling empty again. I brought them to my mouth to lick them clean, tasting both the flavour of my own sex, but also the salty taste of the intruders cum.

I picked up my iPhone to discover I had an email sent 3 hours ago

...

To: Katy Winters

From: Intruder5619

Subject: a chance meeting

Hey Baby,

I hope you enjoyed our meeting last night, I certainly did.

If you were considering calling the police about last night, I would check the attachment first.

You wouldn't want everyone you know to see it now would you?

Your intruder

...

Oh my god he knows how to contact me! Wait, the attachment!

I open the attachment to find a video file. It is of last night. Just a short clip, but it's the clip where I am begging him to fuck me! Oh my god! No one can see that!

I hit reply

...

To: Intruder5619

From: Katy Winters

Subject: Re: a chance meeting

I can't believe you filmed that! Please destroy it. I won't say anything to anyone I promise!

Please delete it now!!

...

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Now what am I going to do. I jump up and grab some clothes to put on.

Ping!

I stare at my phone! Has he replied already

...

To: Katy Winters

From: Intruder5619

Subject: Re: Re: a chance meeting

I know now you won't! I'm guessing you were thinking of me when you played with your pussy this morning!

Maybe I will see you soon instead baby!

...

There is a camera in my room? How long has it been there? Was it just last night? Is it just him watching? See you soon? Will he be back? And will I mind? We will have to see.

Maybe until then I will put on a show. He did give me the biggest orgasms I have ever had!