Late Night Medication

Story Info
Medicine from a nurse isn't always in a needle.
2k words
4.27
84.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is inspired by my friend Ms. Fox (you know who you are!) and her trifling boyfriend (or ex-boyfriend if he doesn't get his shit together!)

JoAnne Fox sits at the nurse's station reading. For two years her job has been to take care of patient needs during the graveyard shift. This has seriously put her love life on life support, as her ex-boyfriend could not take the "I'm too tired" and "Maybe tomorrow" excuses. Nowadays, her relief comes from her hand or her dildo. Even now, alone in the station, her panties are slightly wet from the fantasies she has about going one-on-one with The Rock in her own "square ring".

JoAnne is a natural beauty. Her coffee complexion is near flawless, with only a light pattern of freckles around her cheeks keeping her from being gorgeous (in her opinion). Her eyes are dark brown, almost black. She wears her hair short and curly to minimize the hassle of messing up her hair everytime she removed her nurse's cap. The nurse uniform she wears is the standard stark white outfit. When she is alone like tonight JoAnne usually removes her bra and allows her medium-sized tits to be free. Though she is black, JoAnne loves to go tanning every now and then. She feels the tan lines created by her two-piece suit add to the sensual power of her fit body.

Glancing down her top, she watches as her Caramel-colored nipples begin to get hard. She reaches into her suit and flicks one hard nubbin, creating lightening strikes that hit her growing clit with each rub.

"Dammit, girl," she whispers to herself." Control yourself."

She straightens herself again in the mirror. Suddenly she decides to pull her dress up to see herself in the mirror. Her reflection reveals her toned abs with just a hint of six-pack to it. This is perfect for her, as she thinks hard six-pack abs should be on guys, not ladies. A very light line of peach fuzz drops from her small bellybutton to the edge of her white thong. This is the only hair she puts up with being on her body. Every week, she has her legs and pussy waxed. Since her last appointment was just this afternoon, the puffy lips of her labia are baby soft and smooth. As an incitement to whomever goes south JoAnne always coats her pussy with citrus-flavored oils.

Peeking into her panties, she watches as the fluorescent lights cause her pussy to almost glow. She turns around to check out her ass. Not too big, not at all small. The band of her thong follows her tan line almost perfectly between her firm cheeks. She playfully spanks one cheek, watching it wobble slightly.

Finally, she strokes her legs (no hose), feeling the smooth skin with nary a hair to abrade her.

The sudden beeping of an alarm startles her.

"Shit."

She quickly rearranges her dress and checks to see which room to go to. 402, just down the hall. She walks patiently to the room, her heels echoing in the quiet hallway. When she reaches the room she finds a teenage girl blowing the stiff, long cock of her boyfriend. For a moment she pauses, feeling her juices begin to wet the crotch of the thong. The girl's cheeks are quickly vacuuming the groaning boy's erection, making slurping sounds that cause the nurse's nipples to become almost painfully hard. In the dim light filtering in from the windows the nurse can see the kid's cock glistening with his girl's spit. Light slurping sounds reach her ears, causing her knees to shake with desire.

Within seconds, the boy begins to hump his hips upwards as his release comes closer. An involuntary gasp escapes JoAnne's lips when her pussy gives a micro-quake. The girl looks up in panic just as her boyfriend cums. His first shot hits the girl right in the middle of her forehead. Thinking quickly, she returns the spurting tool back into her mouth to swallow the remaining load while looking JoAnne directly in her eyes.

When the boy finishes cumming she wipes her forehead and quickly hurries past the startled, and boiling, nurse.

"Oh, shit, lady!" the kid exclaims, just noticing the nurse in the open doorway, "Please don't say nothin to my parents. They'll kill me!"

JoAnne barely hears the kid as she stares at his soft cock, which has to be at least 8 inches long. With barely any control of herself, she walks in and covers his naked torso with the blanket. The boy is still begging her not to tell his parents.

"Listen," she whispers to him."I won't tell anyone if…"

The kid looks at her with wide expectant eyes,"Anything lady! Just name it!"

"How old are you?"

"18, ma'am."

She glances down when she sees the covers twitching. The little horny bastard is already recovering, something that took her good for nothing boyfriend a full day to do.

"Lady…?"

JoAnne knows she was just caught looking at the kid's dick, so she just blurts out her condition.

"No one will know, if you give me a piece of this action."

"Huh?"

The boy's eyes light up as the nurse lifts her dress and begin to play with her wet pussy.

"What are you in the hospital for?" JoAnne asks, rocking slightly with her finger motion.

"B-b-broken foot, ma'am."

"Then maybe this will get your mind off of it."

JoAnne closes the door and proceeds to unbutton the top of her dress. When her breasts spring free she offers one hard nipple to the boy. He quickly begins to lick and suck the turgid knob, his hand kneading the firm flesh of her tit as if she had milk to give.

The nurse closes her eyes and reaches underneath the covers. When her cool hand closes around the hard, hot skin of the boy's cock he begins to pump it wildly.

Suddenly, she backs up. Her nipple pops out of the young man's mouth with an audible plop. He looks at her with fear, thinking something is wrong.

JoAnne shows him how wrong he is by slowly stripping out of her clothes. When she drops her thong from her hips the boy's mouth drops open. His eyes are glued to the smooth cunt and the thick lips as she returns to the bed and straddles his face. Her sweet pussy is inches from the boy's flushed face. He can smell her hot scent wafting down from the pink above him. Her clit is a hard little pebble exposed from its hood ready to be nibbled upon.

JoAnne slowly strokes the engorged cock inches from her face. The flared head is an angry pink color. The shaft is criss-crossed with throbbing veins that flow down to his lightly -haired balls. She sticks her tongue out and slowly follows one vein to the head. There, she begins to slowly suck the soft spongy skin.

Underneath her, the boy decides to end the teasing. He sticks his tongue out like a miniature prick, grabs the nurses flared hips, and impales her wet hole on his tongue. He is rewarded with an instant flow of her honey as she has a minor orgasm. He circles his tongue just inside of her lips, tasting her dripping snatch as he rubs the clench mouth of her anal passage.

By now, the horny nurse is sucking half of the boy's cock. Her lips form a tight seal around the shaft as she bobs up and down the pole while her hips rock over the kid's mouth. The heat from his cock almost sears her tongue.

The kid suddenly has an idea. He wets a finger with his spit as he scoots lower, lining up his mouth with her clit. When he is ready, he slides the finger into her tight ass while flicking the clit between his lips. The effect is instant. She stops bobbing on his hard-on and groans loudly around the base as she bucks through an orgasm. Her pussy covers his mouth and nose while her ass clenches and unclenches around his finger, trying to suck it deeper.

JoAnne's world explodes in stars as a way overdue orgasm rips through her body. She lets the cock slide from her mouth and moans through clenched teeth while pounding the bed. A sex sweat immediately flashes from her skin as every nerve fires off in her body. For a moment, she can only lie there as he continues to ravish her overly sensitive pussy. Its only when she really begins to wail that he stops, afraid that she'll alert someone. He watches as she slowly comes up to her hands and knees unsteadily between his legs. With her head in the bed she just lies there, her beautiful ass quaking with aftershocks. Seeing her in the submissive position energizes the kid. He slowly slides his legs from underneath her arms, wincing as he has to move his bad foot and positions himself behind her. Spreading her cheeks, he begins licking her small rosebud.

JoAnne grabs the bed and throws her hips backwards, trying to bury the boy's tongue in her ass. No one had ever paid this much attention to her ass, and she began to realize that she needed more from this kid than his tongue.

"Fuck me…" she gasps between breaths. He doesn't hear her. He just continues to bathe her ass with his talented tongue. Joanne has to struggle to get hr breath and speak louder.

"Fuck me, baby…PLEASE!"

The kid hears this and knows that he is now totally in control. He continues to eat her little rosebud, now dipping two fingers into her wet snatch. She raises her ass higher, trying to get every inch of his snaking tongue to spear into her virgin ass. Her toes curl as yet another orgasm of locomotive power begins, this time centered from her ass. She screams into a pillow as her ass snaps shut.

As the nurse's orgasm subsides, the kid positions his cock to her anal passage and firmly pushes. The tiny hole resists the intrusion. Pushing more firmly, he watches as the ass flesh dents inwards before her asshole opens around the head of his cock.

"Oh, fuck," he groans as the woman's ass grips his steel cock.

Though only the head is in her anal passage JoAnne feels fuller than she has ever felt. She lies there, mouth open, as he slowly slides his cock in. It takes a full minute to get halfway into her ass. Every couple of seconds she experiences a small orgasm, causing her hole to massage his pole. The man has to concentrate hard to not shoot his load as the nurse massages the buried half of his bone. He looks down at their joining and is amazed that this formerly tiny hole has stretched itself nearly 10 times its normal diameter to accommodate him. This makes him want to finish this now. He gives her a second, then two. Suddenly he slams the remaining four inches of his cock into her.

JoAnne lets out a muffled scream as her ass is impaled fully on the kid's 8 inches of pussy pleasurer. She feels stuffed…filled…FUCKED!

The nurse begins to sink to the bed, her strength gone. The man grips her leg behind the knee and slowly flips her over while still buried inside of her. The feeling of her ass being corkscrewed is immense. When she is flat on her back with her legs over his shoulders he begins to piston in and out of her ass. Within seconds, both are pounding against one another as they race to a cataclysmic finish. When he begins to cum, the kid buries his cock fully into her ass and she scratches his back as she joins him in release.

Outside of the door, the hospital janitor grins to himself as he repositions the growing lump in his pants and walks to the nearby elevators.