Late-Night Motel Visit

Story Info
Bored 18-year-old Hannah makes friends at motel.
1.6k words
4.38
109.1k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyDoll
HornyDoll
25 Followers

It was midnight, and my parents had long since gone to bed. We were staying in a grungy little motel room with two double beds and a TV. I didn't feel sleepy at all, so I was watching the TV on mute. Feeling restless, I decided to get up and go for a walk.

Wearing nothing but a t-shirt with my panties underneath, I slunk out into the hall barefoot and crept slowly toward one end. Since it was a motel, there was no lobby to speak of, so I really had no idea where I was going. I heard something coming from behind one of the doors and I pressed my ear up against it.

'Oh yes, baby! Don't... stop!' Obviously some couple in the throes of passion. I kept listening, beginning to feel turned-on.

Suddenly, a voice behind me said 'What's got your attention there, little girl?' I jumped and nearly screamed, but I managed to cover my mouth in time.

I turned around and standing behind me was a tall, broad man of about 45 or 50 years of age. He had thinning hair and piercing blue eyes.

Blushing, I replied 'Oh, well, I couldn't sleep so I decided to take a walk.'

'Howsabout you come into my room across the hall here and have a drink?'

I was kind of nervous, but since I was wide awake and it was obvious that no other situation was going to present itself, I figured I may as well take up his offer.

He led me into room 236 where the setup was basically like that of mine and my parents' room.

'So,' I asked, not too sure what to say, 'you here on business?'

'Yeah, you?'

'Just stopping by for the night. Cutting the trip in half, ya know? Going to visit the family.'

'What would you like? Beer? Rum and coke? Rum and OJ?'

'Uh, make me a weak rum and coke I guess.'

As he prepared our drinks, I took a seat on one of the beds (bad idea) and as I did so, my shirt slipped up and I sat on my panties. They were wet. Remembering my horniness at hearing the hot couple, I admired the way this man's ass moved in his businessman-type slacks. What was I thinking? 'He's twice my age, if not more!'

He sat down across from me on the other bed, our knees nearly touching, and began to loosen his tie. 'So what's your name, pretty girl?'

'Hannah. Yours?'

'Mine's Doug. Hannah sure is a pretty name.'

'Thanks.'

He removed his tie completely and set down his glass. He came and sat beside me on the bed. He was quite close.

'So how come you couldn't sleep?'

'I dunno, I guess I'm not crazy about sleeping in strange places, especially grungy motels.'

'I know how you feel. Used to be like that for me, but I'm used to it now. I turn on the porn channel, beat off then sleep like a log, straight through.'

His anecdote took me by surprise and I blushed.

He chuckled. 'Sorry, there Hannah. Didn't mean to embarrass you. I thought, you know, since you'd been listening at the door there, you'd be used to that stuff.'

'It's no big deal.'

Suddenly, he leaned over and kissed me right on the lips. I knew it was so wrong and yet something took over me and I wrapped my arms around him. I set down my glass on the night table behind him.

Encouraged, he picked me up with ease and lay me down with my head on the pillows. He placed himself on top of me and continued kissing me. It felt amazing to me. I had never been in this position before.

His large rough hand crept down, eventually rubbing my tit through my thin shirt. I moaned at the sensation. This seemed to urge him on even more as he quickly brought his hand down and back up under my shirt to my boobies again.

He rolled my sensitive nipples between his thumb and forefinger. I could really feel myself getting wet down there. I began to squirm.

Guessing this, he quickly removed my t-shirt and locked his lips to my little brown nipples. I couldn't stop moaning at this point. I felt him rubbing himself on my leg through his slacks.

I reached down and began undoing his button and zipper. I pulled his slacks then his briefs down and a huge dick bounced out in my face.

I had never seen a real penis before, but at that moment, I sure thought it looked juicy. I grabbed hold of it and instinctively began rubbing up and down. We were both getting very horny.

He got up on his knees and began unbuttoning his shirt, revealing a thick layer of salt and pepper hair all over his chest. I couldn't believe this. 'There is a naked older man on top of me. And I'm enjoying this!'

He bent down and, pulling my panties to the side, quickly lapped his tongue over my clit. I moaned loudly with pleasure and he began to lick suck and nibble on my little virgin hot spot. After a few minutes, I was ready to cum and Doug, sensing this, stopped. I couldn't help feeling disappointed.

He recognised the look on my face right away. 'Don't worry, Hannah. You'll get your cum. You'll get the best cum you've ever had.'

With that, he picked me up, sat up against the headboard and placed my head near his big fat cock. Never having done this before, I wasn't too sure what to do, so I grabbed it with one hand and licked the tip. Doug moaned, so I guessed I was doing alright.

Placing his hands on my head, he urged me on. I licked up and down his dick, all the way down from his balls up to the slit. 'Put it in your mouth.' I had known I would have to eventually.

I did this and received immediate response. His hips began moving up and down slightly and if he was fucking my mouth. I kept sucking his big cock until he pulled my head up. 'That was amazing. You're pretty good for a newbie.'

'Now let me show you some real fun.' I had a feeling I knew what this was about.

He piled up a couple pillows in the middle of the bed and lay me face up with my ass on them. He hurriedly peeled off my soaking wet panties and spread apart my legs. I felt quite nasty in this position, but to my surprise, it only turned me on more. My most private parts were exposed for this stranger to see.

Doug slowly descended upon me and I felt the tip of his cock press up against my cunny. He groaned and gently pushed.

Feeling the resistance of my hymen, he pulled back and plunged in all at once with all the strength he could muster.

I screamed out in mixed pleasure and pain. 'Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Oh Doug, yes...'

Doug fucked me in and out, in and out. I had never imagined my first time would be quite so great. The older man could last quite a bit longer than my friends said their boyfriends did.

As he screwed his fat cock up my little pussy, Doug pleasured me elsewhere. I was tingling from head to toe. He kissed me everywhere. I didn't want this to end.

Finally, after quite some time, I could feel him begin to tire and his face tensed up. Suddenly he let out a gasp then a sigh as his rhythmic pumping slowed and he collapsed on top of me.

'Hannah, that was the best fuck I ever had.'

'Thank you Doug. I liked it too.'

'You poor thing, you haven't even cum yet... let me take care of that.'

With that, he bent down and lapped my cunt till I came buckets. I couldn't believe he was sucking my pussy even though it was slightly bloody and filled with his cum... and he cared about my pleasure!

I came the best cum I ever had. It lasted and lasted.

Afterwards, Doug lay down and let me fall asleep on his warm, fuzzy chest.

~~~

A couple hours later I woke up and looked at the clock: 4am. Not even thinking of my parents in the other room, I turned over so Doug could spoon me.

I was surprised to find his dick hard as a rock poking into my bum. He began kissing the back of my neck, sending tingles down my spine.

'I didn't know you were awake.'

'Mmmmmmmm, Hannah.'

I felt his penis go between my legs. He lifted my top leg and pushed forward. He entered me from behind.

Doug slowly began pumping again. I couldn't believe this... I was having great sex with an old man! Old enough to be my dad... maybe even my grand-father!

As he screwed me, he reached around and gently rubbed my clitty with his fingers.

'Ohhhhh, Doug, yes, don't... stop, please... oh... right... there... yes!'

I felt my lover tense up and his sperm leaking down my legs just as my orgasm began flowing over me in wondrous waves.

Soon after, we fell asleep once again.

I awoke again at 7am. This time, being careful not to wake him, I gathered my T-shirt and panties and slunk back out into the hall and into my bed before my parents woke up.

~~~

'Hannah... wake up. We're leaving in half an hour.'

I groaned... 'Already?' I thought

'So, did you have a good sleep?'

As the night's events came rushing back to me I couldn't help but smile mischievously and reply 'Yeah, Dad, I did.'

HornyDoll
HornyDoll
25 Followers