Late Night Office Work

Story Info
He decides he wants his co-worker, no matter what.
1.6k words
4.1
82.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slide in as deep as I can one more time. You whisper, "Yes, do it" in my ear as I tense and my cock throbs. I shoot deep inside of you as my body shudders and your legs wrap around me. I open my eyes and make sure I shoot most of my load into the Kleenex. A different fantasy of you with the same ending and same results. I squeeze the last of my cum out and toss the tissue into the toilet and flush it.

I dress for what will be a hectic day and just barely get to work on time. You walk in a few minutes late and look fresh and ready for the day. The new hair color you are sporting definitely adds a much more feminine touch to your look. The tight tan dress with the low neckline you are wearing leaves no doubt about your femininity regardless of hair color.

I feel a tinge in my pants as you walk into my cube, your perfume fills the area and I ignore it the best I can. You remind me of the meetings we have all day and I grab my coffee and note pad and follow you to the meeting room. I walk behind you watching your ass sway back and forth.

We are the only two in the room and the first call goes long as does the second and third. The final meeting is with the rest of the team and it becomes obvious that it will be an all night ordeal. We break around 7:00 for dinner. We leave the stale conference room and head to our desks.

The office is completely empty. I call out for pizza and remove my tie and loosen the top button on my shirt. I untuck the shirt from my pants and flop in my chair. I hear you moan about your neck being stiff and I offer to rub it out which you decline. I go to the front doors and wait for the delivery, which arrives right on time. I lock the office doors and take the Pizza to the meeting room.

You walk in a few minutes later with plates and we dial back into the meeting. The time goes slowly as we toss ideas back and forth. Finally, we agree on a direction and hang up. We agree that we should just get our parts done now and after the presentation in the morning, we can rest for a few days.

I work at my desk and I hear you complain again about your neck. I walk behind my cube into yours. You don't see or hear me as you are wearing your headset. You are standing, moving pieces around your bulletin board. You stop and reach back and rub your neck as you look at the project scope. You sway slightly to whatever music you are listening to.

"Let me get that for you." I say and move into your cube reaching for the back of your neck. You jump, but then relax and allow me to rub it out. You lean forward and your ass inadvertently brushes against my cock. You don't seem to notice, but you do seem to enjoy the neck rub. I continue to rub your neck but remove one hand.

I move the other hand up under your dress. You jump and try to turn around. I hold you in place as my hand reaches were your panties should be. I smile to myself realizing you are bare under the dress. "Knock it off you prick" you sneer at me. I ignore you and quickly reach underneath you. You struggle slightly and ask me what the hell I think I am doing.

"Helping you relax" I reply. My fingers find your clit. I press firmly against it.

"You can't." you say in a whisper and I notice the resistance is less.

"Can I do this?" I ask and quickly bend down lifting your dress all the up and kissing your bare ass. You whimper something about no, but seem to push your ass towards my tongue as I lick down your crack. I notice your clit has hardened slightly.

I position my self under you, my tongue moves down your crack then between your lips and finally replaces my fingers on your clit. Your scent is musky and delicious. I moan as I breathe you in. You mutter for me to stop but I am not holding you here at all. I reach a finger in between your lips and slide it inside of you. You open your legs slightly and whisper for me to stop. I put more pressure on your clit with my tongue as my finger finds a hard spot inside of you.

I press hard against the spot and move my finger across it, up and down. You seem to let go a bit and grind your clit hard against my tongue. You stiffen up and your body shakes. I here a moan and I feel your moistness spread over my hand. You I ease the pressure of my tongue and finger and feel your body relax.

I move my self from underneath you , your back to me again. You surprise me calling me a prick and telling me to get out of your cube. I smile to myself as I lift your dress up. Pull my hard cock out. You struggle in front of me as I ease it between your legs. You tell me no again and mutter something again about kicking my ass.

The head of my cock spreads your lips wide as I enter. I toy with the idea of going slow but your struggle changes my mind. I slide it in hard, deep, and fast. I pull out slightly then back in. I feel your struggle subside some as I begin to stroke my cock in you.

"You want it, don't you?" I ask into your ear from behind knowing that your answer isn't going to matter.

"No" is your reply. I call you a fucking liar as you start grinding your ass into me forcing me even deeper inside you. I pull my cock all the way out then slide it back in.

"You want me to stop?" I slide my cock out and hold just the tip between your pussy lips. My cock is soaked with your juices.

"Yes" you moan and you push back on my cock sliding it back inside of you. I remember hearing you mention that once you orgasm you continue to have them the duration of the "act." The Things you talk about on the phone when you think no one is listening. I reach around and rub your swollen clit as I slide in and out of you from behind. You moan as you tense again. It's true I think to my self.

You cum again and I slow my pace. Your breath is loud and you moan "no "as I move my hand from your clit. I move my hand away and grab yours to replace mine. You rub yourself as I stroke slowly.

"You want this don't you?" I ask again softly.

"Fuck you" is your reply as you quicken the pace a little rocking back on my cock.

I smile as I pull out after you orgasm one more time. I kneel and you turn. You look down at me looking somewhat confused. I reach for your hand and pull you gently. You lower yourself to the floor beside me. I tell you it's fine, to which you reply it's very wrong. I agree somewhat and caress your cheek. It is wrong I agree, but I want to finish this, I want to finish inside of you.

You lay back, grabbing my cock in your hand. "You're a prick," you say to me and lean up to take just the tip of my cock in your mouth. I moan as I feel your hot breath on me. You just tease me with your mouth. Licking and gently sucking the precum of the tip. You smile up at me as you tease. You finally lie back, giving in and open your legs. Your pussy is swollen slightly and very wet. The smell fills the cube.

I settle between your legs, my cock slides inside of you much smoother. You moan now knowing I want to take you and fuck you and cum in you no matter what. You sense this as the head of my cock rubs past your hard spot inside of you. You moan and tell me I shouldn't. I push deeper and the shaft of my cock rubs your clit. I push in until the base of my cock and pelvis grind against your clit. Then I ease it back out, then in, slow and deep. Your nails dig into my back as I keep a slow pace but grind harder and harder.

My breathing quickens along with yours. My body tenses. You shake your head no at me, as you know I am close. I slide it in and grind hard. I feel myself start to pulse deep in you. A small smile crosses your face and the head shake stops.

I pull out and this time I slam it back in you hard. You whimper as your nails dig into my back deeper. I grind even harder this time, my cock throbbing, and my eyes closing. I feel you shudder beneath me. My cock explodes deep inside of you. "Fuck yes" you whisper in my ear. I feel you squeeze my cock with your pussy, draining every bit of my cum from me.

I slowly roll to the side, my cock sliding out of you and falling medium limp. You lie quivering next to me. You mention to me that no means no, most of the time. You smile and we rush to make our deadline.