All Comments on 'Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What wonderful memories a mother and son make in the shadows! I always loved fucking Mom in an atmosphere of danger, where there was a chance to be discovered. For several years we had to navigate the perverted taboos of a society that denies maternal romance, and of course my father was also a chauvinistic pervert. We had to hide the righteousness of our love and the virtue of our biological relationship. Despite the risks, Brenda showed me her devotion by always feeding me sloppy seconds the moment Dad went to sleep, and I was nourished by her love and cream pies. Mom's hairy between the legs, so she's designed to soak up sperm, even if some of it runs out of her vagina before I can get to her and slurp. Dad's scum is so thick and slimy, it just matts into her pubes awaiting my tongue and lips. It makes me so horny to steal his essence out of Brenda's twat without him knowing. Dad spews his nuts in Mom like always, only I come along later to lick it up and drink him down. Mom says its romantic for me to drink her ex like that. She says I'm the man in her life now, so it empowers me to consume my father from her used snatch.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love to hear the female perspective and of the female pleasure gained from the thrills of slow conquest's. Makes me want to change sex sometimes, but for now, to discover a lonely MILF over fifty and under seventy, is my joy. They are so desperate for healthy young guys like me. Sex starved older lovelies, who deeply regret missing out the great est sex. Enjoying their incestuous son stuffing Mom's vagina when she was so obviously needing a sweet youthful body joined deep in lust with her sperm filled cunt, in that great harmony of incest that only sex starved Mothers of horny sons understand. Often in only wild wet dreams kept secret from the jealous world. As soon as I know their interest, I strip to my waist and hover over them. I prize apart their legs while they still sit on their old armchair, pull their pantie crotch to one side and displaying my young ripe cock they desire to see and hold. I quickly kiss them before ordering them to hold my cock to enter their wetness. I never found a dry one in my wild life, and because they placed it inside themselves, I never was called out for assault or rape, even when caught in the act.

Dnthmn_19Dnthmn_198 months ago

I enjoyed the story even though I doubt that mother / son invest is a real thing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

thats a new word loveseat.... writing is so seductive all thru. write more make us feel erotic.... chennaishobs

GirlWatchinGirlWatchin6 months ago

Great story, and HOT HOT HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hello!

Just a note to say thank you for a wonderful tale of sweet incest!

Thank you too, for making it caring and loving. Too many authors on this site go for arrogance and vulgarity instead of sweet feelings of love,

You've made my night.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

sawhill55sawhill554 months ago

Great! Some dialog at the end was needed. "Oh yes, fuck your Mommy" kind of stuff. Dialog always makes it more real for us cock strokers

Fifty41Fifty413 months ago

Pounding your mom.wow who a thuñk..well most very guys.m sure..geet read.don.t stop now.great active mind.

Robincd1126Robincd11263 months ago

Great story! I pictured myself as Maddy the whole story! Part 2?

jacklovesmomjacklovesmom3 months ago

Hello Simon, Good story, very well planned and described. The step-by-step holds the reader's attention as the story progresses. You should avoid a technique called 'head hopping' where you express the thoughts of more than one character. A story should be written from the POV of only one character. That character can tell his observations of others, but cannot read their minds to learn their thoughts. An editor would scream at you and possibly throw things if you hand him/her a work with 'head hopping' present. Otherwise, well done. Best wishes, Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

When Kyle was edging his mother's panties with his thumb I had to get a grip on myself, it was just so hot. Great story with the slow build up and the final coupling of mother and son. A very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As I thrust into my mom, her mouth opened with that pain/pleasure expression, her moaning getting louder. I started speeding up my cock thrusting, also banging my pelvis into my mothers with increasing force.

haveguillamehaveguillameabout 1 month ago

REALLY Just 3 seats in a TV room?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1238 days ago

"Late Night On The Love-seat with Mom:" - A great story about a devious, though novice son, mother and their juggernaut of deception from the husband/son. The story is great, a fabulous theme, characters and their roles and dialogue!! Toooo abrupt and fucking short!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.