Late Night Stopover

Story Info
Miles from home and horny as hell.
1.2k words
3.68
17.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a day of sightseeing and causing mischief with strangers we're half way home. We've been horny all day. Teasing each other.

Your hands brushing up my legs at the checkout. My hands rubbing your crotch over lunch.

Sneaky glances and secret smiles. In a world of our own.

In the car I begin to tease you. Shortening my skirt and lowering my neck line. My knickers are on show. Just for you.

We talk music, TV, books all with the sexual tension growing between us. It's autumn and miserable outside but we know the windows are steaming up for another reason.

Something starts beeping...it's your new car and you don't know what it's for. Oh - low fuel!

We pull into the next services. It's late and still 2 hours from home. I wish we could stay at hotel and pretend to be someone else! I have an idea...

We park up. I hitch my skirt higher and squeeze your cock as I walk in front of you. We enter the hotel lobby. For a service station this is a trendy hotel. This maybe harder than I thought...

I ask the receptionist how much their best room costs...damn it's out of our price range. I start to tear up and tell the lady we'll have to go with the basic room. We tell her about our awful day and how it would make our day for something would go right. She takes pity on us and upgrades us for free.

We now have the penthouse suite to ourselves. King size bed, wet room, jacuzzi and balcony. Where to begin?

We start by ordering some room service. Some bubbles, ice cream and chocolate mousse.

I want to savour every moment...and experience everything. You start to fill up the jacuzzi but it might take a while. So I pull you away from it and grab your tshirt and pull it over your head. I move down to your waist and lower your shorts and remove your shoes.

I can see your cock wanting to escape from you boxers. So I give it what it wants. And then give it one long sensual suck.

You're naked in the middle of the room. You pull me up and undress me in the same way.

You lift my shirt off. Unclasp my bra and free my boobs waiting for your touch. You lower my jeans and slide my knickers down to my ankles.

You spread my legs a little and just as I did to you you suck my clit.

We're both naked. I take your hand and lead you to the wet room - I want to be sparkling before entering the jacuzzi.

I place the sponge and shower gel in your hand and step under the shower.

The water glides over me. My hands are raised and in the air. You can't get enough of me.

You lather up and start to wash me from my shoulders...across my boobs...taking each nipple in turn in your mouth. Down to my belly button.

You turn me round.

You wash my back and sense my body arch. You move lower. You wash my bum. Separate my cheeks for a thorough clean and gently caress my anus.

You turn me round and I can barely stand up straight. You separate my legs. You bring the sponge up to my pussy and wash my pussy and between my thighs.

You separate my legs further and then you move. You move down to my feet.

Taking each leg in turn. Up and down. From my ankle to my bum cheek. You know I want move but you're waiting until I beg for it.

I can see how arouse you are and can't wait for your cock to come in my mouth, pussy and anus...but that will have to wait.

You move up my leg. Drop the sponge. I'm left with your fingers for the most delicate of regions. You're on your knees. Face inches from my pussy.

You separate my lips with your fingers. You can feel how wet I am even with the water running over us. You slide a finger between my legs and trace a line from my anus to my clit.

You wash my lips. And for a little extra you suck them.

I'm so close and you can feel it.

Whilst in the warm water you can feel my goosebumps. You tell me you have nearly finished with me but for one last thing - you stick your index finger deep inside me.

And then declare all done.

I'm on the edge and you are happy to keep me there as long as possible.

It's my turn with the sponge.

You stand up and I lather up.

I begin as you did with your shoulders and chest. I turn you around and wash your back. I separate your bum cheeks and let the water run between them.

I then turn you around and focus on your thighs. So close to touching your cock - but not just yet.

I caress your legs. Gliding northwards and giving you a cheeky smile. I then open my mouth and clean your cock with my tongue whilst washing your balls with the sponge, your hands move into my hair. I can sense you want more.

But no. Not just yet. I also take you to the edge and leave you there.

I turn to leave the wet room and grab us the robes to dry off for the 10 seconds between there and the jacuzzi. The jacuzzi is full and bubbling. You help lower me in and I take a seat.

It's small enough for you to sit opposite and for our knees to be touching. I'm also sitting on a rather powerful water jet that is keeping my arousal high. My nipples are erect and are wanting to be sucked.

You lean over and begin sucking.

There's a knock at the door 'room service'. You're preoccupied with my nipples so I say 'come on in' and ask them to leave it on the bed.

I know that there is a very high chance of whoever it is seeing what we are up to but I don't care. I hear the door open and after a minute I hear the door close and the person leave. We are alone again.

You slide a finger into my pussy as I grab a hold of your cock. Penetrating deep and deeper but I want more.

Our lips lock in a passionate kiss. Tongues touch.

You sit back down on your seat and I move over to straddle you. Lips locked. Your cock wanting me.

I gradually lower myself down onto your cock. I feel the head glide over my clit. Oh my.

I feel the head align with the opening of my pussy. I can feel you wanting to push but I'm going to go slowly and hold you back. Your head enters me. You feel me tight and wanting.

Deeper and deeper you push.

Once your cock is inside me and our thighs are touching I start to build up a rhythm. Up and down. I position you so I can feel your cock rubbing on my g spot.

I'm close and move my hand in between my legs. You feel my pussy get tighter and tighter. You know I'm nearly there and you are too.

As I come. My pussy holds your cock so tightly. You move me back on to my seat and start riding me.

My pussy keeps contracting and you explode inside of me.

When we regain some awareness we leave the jacuzzi and move to the king size bed and room service.

To be continued.