Late Night Surprise

Story Info
She's annoyed, he's not in the mood butt...
1.2k words
3.85
55.7k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The click of the handcuffs woke me up. I was lying on my stomach my hands behind me, cold steel around my wrists.

I could hear her rummaging around in the briefcase of "toys" we keep under the bed. There was a lot of different stuff in there, and I wasn't in the mood for any of it. I wasn't awake enough yet to know if I was hungover or still drunk from the night before, and most of what we kept in that briefcase was quite painful if you weren't in the right mood.

"Honey, unlock me... I really don't want to..." I started.

"You didn't say please." she cut me off, "For now you should just be quiet." she continued "I'm irritated with you, and I'm horney and I feel like hurting you. If I get any more irritated with you this could be quite painful."

I kept quiet as she moved around some more, I didn't like the sounds I was hearing, the chain of the nipple clamps, the whip, it sounded like she was getting everything out.

"Honey?" My voice sounded more scared than I would have liked

CRACK I jumped as the whip stung my ass, not hard really, just enough to startle me... In the years since she bought it in a moment of raging pregnant hormones, it had rarely been used. "Ow!" I yelped

"I told you before that it would be better for you to be quiet" she said. "Here's the deal... you like it when I get behind you with the strap on right? Well, here it comes baby... I'm in the mood to fuck you hard and give you pain. Now, I realize you might not be in the mood for that, so I'm going to give you a chance to change my mind. Make me cum with your mouth and maybe I'll calm down a bit and be gentle, if not I'm going to be really rough but either way I AM going to have your ass"

She lied down on her back next to where I was laying, still on my stomach, still handcuffed. She was wearing black pantyhose, a black lace bra, and her knee high boots.

"Wow, " I thought, "she really went all out on this, she never dresses up"

What I said though was "How am I supposed to eat you handcuffed like this?"

CRACK the whip came down across my behind a little harder, more seriously this time.

"We're going to call that strike one Honey" she said "Three strikes and you're out. HOW you make me cum with your mouth is up to you... what *I* want to fuck your ass hard until I cum and then get a few hours of sleep before we have to get up in the morning. I'm giving you the opportunity to make me cum with your tongue and maybe I'll be gentle, slow and deep instead of ramming you as hard as I can. Now get to it."

She was really turning me on talking to me like that... but I knew how rough she could be from 1 or 2 past experiences, and I really wasn't in the mood for that, so I started trying to wiggle and roll with my hands locked behind me into a position where I could lick her pussy. After a few minutes of trying (all the time she was lightly slapping the whip on the bed) I finally got in a position with my head lying on the inside of her thigh and I could reach her clit with my tongue. It was an awkward position at best, and I knew there wasn't much hope of me making her cum.

After a few minutes, she said "Sorry babe, I know you're trying, lets call that strike two, and I'll give you a little hand."

With that she rolled me onto my back, and straddled me facing my feet. She rubbed her wet pussy over my nose a few times, and lowered herself onto my mouth.

It was a bit uncomfortable lying on my back with my hands handcuffed behind me, but the position was much better for attacking her clit with my tongue, and if the increasing moistness from her pussy was any indication I was doing a much better job. After what seemed like forever though, my tongue was getting pretty tired, and I couldn't help but slow down.

"Sorry babe" I heard her say in a sarcastic voice "You were doing great for a while there, but I'm just not in the mood for that. I'm in the mood to strap on this big new dildo I picked up on the way home and have my way with you. Maybe that's it... maybe I can cum if I fuck you in the mouth."

I didn't know what to expect next... I'd "sucked" the dildo while she was wearing it before, but she'd always said it was "too gay" and never in the kind of mood she was in.

I heard her ask me "Well, do you want to try?"

She never gave me a chance to answer. As I opened my mouth answer she shoved the big end of the "nexus" (a dildo that has two ends) into my mouth, then she mounted me again and putting the smaller end inside of her, and holding it against her clit with two fingers started to push the dildo in and out of my mouth.

"Mmmmmm" she said "Now I know why a lot of guys always want blow jobs from their girlfriends. I feel pretty powerful doing you like this."

I could feel her getting closer to orgasm, then suddenly she stopped.

I began to half heartedly protest, but honestly after all that I wanted her to fuck me hard. She'd put me in the mood. So when I heard her fasten the straps, and she pulled me to the edge of the bed, still on my back I didn't protest too much.

She wasn't kidding though when she said she was in the mood to fuck me so hard that I cried and begged her to stop... the first thrust made me scream so loud that she put her hand over my mouth and then shoved the nexus back in my mouth. And there was no rest after that, she was going as hard and fast as she could, and all I could do was whimper... which just seemed to encourage her to thrust harder into me. After a few minutes she paused a moment to put a dildo inside of herself... she also unlocked the one handcuff and then relocked it with my hands in front of me. She resumed thrusting into me, but the brief break had given me a time to adjust, and now instead of just thrusting deep and hard, she was going out almost all the way and then in deep and grinding against me... I realized that she was grinding the base of the dildo against her clit when she reached full penetration, and that she was about to cum... a few seconds later she told me as much. "Oh baby, I'm going to cum in your ass, cum with me."

That was all the encouragement I needed, we came together. As we were drifting off to sleep, I asked "What were you so annoyed with me about".

She replied "Just be quiet and go to sleep, or I'll going to stick my whole hand in your ass"