Late Night Swim

Story Info
Couple gets hot & wet in a pool.
837 words
3.78
34.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alison
Alison
2 Followers

It was a hot and humid night. "Come outside with me," Jenni said, taking Eric by the hand and pulling him toward her. "I want to go for a swim." Eric followed her, knowing she wanted more than a swim. And he was too hot (in more ways than one) to deny her.

Standing on the deck of the pool, Jenni pulled her shirt over her head. No bra. She kicked off her sandals, then undid her skirt and let it drop. No panties. Eric stood on the pool deck, watching her intently, smiling. The woman loved to go without panties, and she always made sure he knew when she did, even if they were in a crowded room, sitting together at a meeting or hanging out with friends. He admired how comfortable she was with herself, her sexuality. They'd met through mutual friends and hung out together quite often, but this was their first time alone, so they hadn't had sex yet. He had been looking forward to this date since he'd asked her a week ago. After a casual dinner, she invited him back to her house.

Jenni stood at the edge of the pool, her clothes in a pile at her feet. "Are you going to join me, or do I have to do this by myself?" she asked, her words and tone challenging him. God, she was incredible! Petite with small breasts and gorgeous nipples that he couldn't wait to suck on. Enjoying the view of her deliciously naked body, he smiled at the suggestion. Much as the thought of watching her masturbate in the pool turned him on, he really wanted a piece of the action.

Eric walked over to where she was standing and reached for her. She moved back. "Not until you take EVERYTHING off." Her eyes twinkled as she watched him remove his sneakers, t-shirt, shorts and boxers. She admired his incredible body as he got naked. He was all dark hair and sinewy muscle. And he was hard in all the right places! Her eyes were open wide in admiration of his beautiful cock, and she was practically drooling at the thought of touching him and feeling him inside her.

Stepping toward her, Eric took her in his arms. As he kissed her, her hands made their way through his hair and stroked the back of his neck. His hands moved slowly, kneading broad strokes across her back and buttocks. He moaned in protest as she broke the kiss, and stepping back, eased into the water. He followed, sighing as the cool water consumed his bodies. He kissed her again, and she kissed back with intense passion. Jenni moved her body against his. She felt his arousal against her navel.

Eric kissed her lips, her cheeks, her throat, and made his way down to her breasts. One at a time he took each nipple in his mouth, sucking it and rolling it with his tongue. She could feel her desire building; her moans encouraged him, his pace becoming more aggressive in response. His trail of kisses led back to her mouth while he played with her breasts and nipples.

She explored his body with wet hands. Her touch lingered where the water line met his waist. She teased him, gently running her fingers across his skin, which felt hot in spite of the cool water. Then she dropped her hand beneath the surface. She held his erection in one hand, stroking it delicately. She loved the way he felt, so hard and smooth. She stroked him faster and more firmly.

"I want to fuck you" he whispered in her ear, leading her toward the ladder. Carefully sitting down, he grabbed her hips with both hands and lifted her onto him as she guided him inside. She thought the pool water might wash away her own wetness, but her passion was stronger than the cleansing effect of the water. He entered her, filling her with his thickness.

The water betrayed their excitement as they began to move together. At first, gentle ripples emanated from where their bodies met. Then, small waves lapped against the side of the pool, making a smacking noise as they hit the wall. They were caught up in the buoyancy of the water, the size of the waves growing in direct proportion to the heightening passion of their lovemaking. It was an incredible sensation, the feeling of having him inside her and holding her, while the water almost seemed to carry them away.

Eric rubbed Jenni's clit while he fucked her. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes half-closed in ecstasy. Her orgasm enveloped her and she screamed her release. Feeling and hearing her climax triggered his own. As his body relaxed, she kissed him and held him close.

As the heat of their passion slowly subsided, they got out, wrapped themselves in a blanket and lay down together on a lounge chair. They watched the star-studded sky above them, content to lie naked together.

Alison
Alison
2 Followers