Late Night Visit

Story Info
Father visits his daughter's bedroom.
1.4k words
4.16
330.6k
104
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to look in on my daughter Jenny who was sound asleep in her bed. I gazed at her and saw her sleeping in her in her nightshirt. My thoughts went to my ex-wife. She had left us both for her young lover from work, seven months ago. Now Jenny and I had to fend for ourselves. Even though it was dark I could see Jenny's small nipples poking through her shirt. I walked into her room and was looking down at her prone body. I must have made a noise because Jenny awoke.

"I had a dream Daddy," Jenny told me as she sat up in bed.

I could tell that her small nipples were hard and poking through the shirt material. I felt my cock stirring inside my shorts. I sat down on the edge of the bed and Jenny threw her arms around my neck. I now could feel her chest against mine. Jenny held me tight and then looked into my eyes.

"I need you Daddy," was all she said.

I couldn't control myself any longer. My hands went up to the material on her shirt and the palms of my hands felt her erect nipples. Jenny let out a sigh. Our mouth found each other and soon we were kissing with our tongues. I lifted off her shirt and stared at her nipples. God, I had to taste them. I lowered my mouth and inhaled each nipples into my mouth.

Jenny moaned loudly as I sucked on the tip of each nipple. I had to have her, it was plain as that. I had her lie back and then I stood up and removed my shorts. My erection popped out of my shorts and Jenny just looked intently as my hard dick. I climbed back onto the bed and spread my daughter's thighs. I lowered my face to her folds and then began to use my tongue to lap up and down.

Jenny went crazy. She was begging for me to lick her all over her wet pussy. I slid my tongue in deep and tasted her scent. She smelled earthy as I lapped up and down her pussy lips. Jenny then surprised me by exploding all over my face. Her juices coated my mouth and I opened up to take it all in. Soon my face was drenched in my daughter's love juices.

Jenny was shaking when I pulled away and looked back at her naked body lying there. I then crawled in between her legs. My cock was pointed right at her opening. I took my cock in my hand and guided it to her wet folds. I started to push into my daughter's hot pussy. I went slow at first, giving her time to become accustomed to my thick pole inside her pussy. Then I buried my dick in to the hilt.

Jenny let out a scream and then I lost it. I started to slam my long pecker deep into her tunnel. Jenny wrapped her legs around my waist, as if she didn't want me to pull out. I had no intention of doing that. My ball sacs ploughed into her young ass and I started to fuck my daughter as hard as I could.

Who knew how long we went at it. I lowered my mouth and again started to nibble on her erect nipples. Jenny arched her back and I gave her every inch of my hard dick that I could. You could hear slurping noises as my dick slid into her tight hole. Jenny's pussy had a tight grip on my prick as I burrowed deep into her belly.

I soon felt a pinch in my balls, I knew I was getting close. Then it hit me. I had my cock deep in my eighteen year old daughter's pussy. I knew I should be pulling out now, but Jenny had her legs tight around my back. There was no time to break loose. I arched my back and exploded into Jenny's pussy. Jenny felt my cum shooting into her belly and she came with me.

This was one of the most intense feelings I ever had. I hadn't made love since before my wife left me. I had a lot of seed stored up and I let Jenny have every drop of it. I could tell that our love juices were spilling out onto the bed sheets. I just kept up my stroking, making Jenny orgasm with me.

Eventually I emptied all my hot cum into my daughter's belly. We were just lying there on the bed. Jenny's body was shaking as my dick was still resting inside her. Soon I began to get soft and my cock slipped out of her sopping wet pussy. We kissed each other again.

"That was my dream Daddy, I wanted this," she told me.

I couldn't deny that I had been thinking about it for some time as well. Now my daughter and I had made love together. I just kept thinking that I hadn't used any protection and had filled my daughter with my baby seed. There was nothing I could do now, the deed was done. We both got up and limped into the bathroom. I turned on the shower head and we both got into the tub.

The hot water was spraying our bodies. Jenny turned and placed her hands around my neck. We kissed once more and I moved my hands under her thighs and lifted her to me. Jenny's back was to the shower wall now. I couldn't believe it, but my cock was getting erect once more. I lowered Jenny to the tip of my cock and I entered her again.

I drove my shaft into her love tunnel over and over. We were fucking again just as intense as we had on the bed. I think the hot water hitting our bodies must have turned us into wild animals once more. Jenny's pussy had me in a death grip. It was like a small hand holding onto my dick. I just pushed into her as far as was possible. I held my cock there for a long pause and then we came again together.

I didn't have much cum left in me, but I could feel Jenny's juices coating my dick. She screamed repeatedly as I held my cock inside her tunnel and made her explode all over me again. We soon finished and I let Jenny down. I thought she was going to fall down. Her legs were wobbling from the intense fucking I had given her. I turned off the water and then we got out and toweled each other off.

The next thing I recall was awaking in Jenny's arms the next morning. She looked into my face and smiled.

"I love you Daddy, I want you to make me pregnant," she said.

I was shocked and didn't know what to say. Jenny then slid down the bed and reached for my cock. She brought it to her lips and then she inhaled my dick. She took me deep down her throat. She choked a little bit, but she never pulled off of me. I was rock hard now and I wanted only one thing. As she slid her mouth up and down my stiff pole I shot a load of my seed down her throat. Jenny took every drop of me and swallowed it.

I really was spent now. I couldn't recall cumming that many times in such a short period. Jenny turned out to be a cock whore. She just needed to be fucked as often as I did, it seemed. That is exactly was we did. I told Jenny she could never tell anyone what we had done. She understood completely.

Our daily routine would be that I would get home from work and Jenny would be waiting in bed for me. We would fuck each other every day. We tried all different positions in bed. We found that we both liked it when Jenny would get on top and mount me. I could reach up and cup her small breasts as she slammed her pussy down around my fuck tool.

It didn't take too long until Jenny told me one day that she had missed her period. I guess I knew this day would be coming. Jenny will have my baby in a few months. Until that time we are fucking like rabbits. Jenny seems to need cock even more now that she is pregnant. Until the delivery date arrives I plan on fucking her with every ounce of energy I possess.