Late Night Visit from Ling

Story Info
Chinese wife pays visit to white co-worker during snowstorm.
2.8k words
4.37
71.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was close to midnight when I got a text from my friend and co-worker Ling:

Hi Michael, sorry to bother you but I really need your help.
Our power went out hours ago and the house is getting cold.
I don't want Emma to get sick, so could we please stay at your house tonight?

There had been a snowstorm and it seems some freezing rain damaged the power lines throughout the state. I felt really bad for Ling considering her husband was overseas in China finishing his PhD and she had no other family or friends in the area to help.

I texted Ling back and told her that it was no problem for her and her daughter Emma to come over for the night.

There were knots in my stomach as I sat up in bed to get my house ready for their visit. I was feeling rather nervous after what happened on our picnic months ago and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to control myself around her.

I went downstairs, turned on the lights then made some hot cocoa for Ling and her daughter to enjoy when they arrived.

About a half hour later the doorbell rang and they shuffled into my house shivering but smiling as the heat began to thaw their cold bodies.

"Thank you so much Michael, I really appreciate your help" Ling said as she gave me a big hug.

"It's no problem, you know I'm always here if you ever need me." I reassured her as I hung up Emma's coat on the rack.

Emma hid behind Ling's leg, acting cautious as I removed the hot cocoa from the microwave. She peered from behind Ling as I offered her the hot mug.

"It's got mini marshmallows in it Emma". I said with a grin, trying to break her wall of shyness.

Emma smiled and then gently took the mug into her tiny hands. She sipped the cocoa slowly and licked her lips as the foam coated her mouth.

Ling knelt down to Emma and wiped her mouth then looked up at me.

"I think she likes your cocoa, Michael".

I laughed and began to sip the cocoa from my mug. "It's easy to please little kids when you have chocolate".

We talked for a few minutes and then once Emma finished her cocoa I showed them to the spare bedroom. Emma sat on the edge of the bed, bouncing up and down as Ling began to unpack their bags.

"If you need anything else let me know", I said as I closed their door and walked down the hallway to my room.

I got back into bed and couldn't fall asleep as I thought about Ling and our picnic months ago. My penis began to swell as I replayed those moments as we kissed and fondled each other on the blanket by the stream. I reached under the covers and gently stroked my hard shaft as I continued to think of Ling's soft lips and tender flesh. Soon I drifted off to sleep, with the wind howling outside the window and the soft glow of my clock radio filling the room.

In the middle of the night I heard the doorknob turn as someone was at my bedroom door. It slowly opened and as my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see it was Ling walking into my room.

"I hope that I didn't scare you" Ling whispered as she sat on the edge of the bed near my legs.

"No, it's okay", I said as I sat up in the bed. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes, everything is fine Michael, I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your help tonight." Ling said as she gently patted me on the thigh.

My heart began to race and I swallowed hard as I tried to remain composed. "Well sure, it's the least I can do for a friend."

"That's right, we're good friends. And good friends take care of one another, right?"

"Of course" I said as I tried to adjust myself in order to hide my growing erection.

Ling began to slowly pull the covers down from my chest just below my waist, exposing my throbbing penis.

"Well, what do we have here?" Ling asked in mock disbelief.

"I'm sorry, but.."

Ling put her finger to my lips as I tried to finish my sentence.

"Just close your eyes Michael and lay back while I take care of you."

Ling began to kiss and lick my neck as her hands worked their way down to my aching penis. She stroked it softly with her fingertips as her mouth moved down my chest.

Just as her tongue reached my navel, Ling arose from the bed and walked over to the door and gently closed it.

She began to remove her outfit and in the dim light I could see her subtle curves emerge from the silk gown she had taken off.

Ling knelt down at the bottom of the bed then pushed my legs open as she started to kiss the inside of my thighs. She took her time, moving ever so slowly up my leg until she reached my stiff member.

"Tell me what you want Michael" Ling whispered seductively.

I was just about ready to explode as Ling tenderly kissed my swollen nutsack.

"Please put it in your mouth" I pleaded.

Ling wasted no time as she began to lick and suck on my bulbous cockhead. Her tongue flicked at the tip of my cock as she moved her tiny hands up and down on my shaft.

Eager to have her swallow my whole cock, I put my hand on the back of Ling's head and gently pushed her further down. She took the hint and began to deepthroat my stiff rod slowly as I moaned with pleasure.

Ling continued to take my cock all the way down her throat as her hands massaged my aching balls. She played with them as if gauging to see how much hot sperm was stored up inside.

I was reaching the point of no return and just about to orgasm when Ling pulled her mouth off my cock and sat up on the bed.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Of course Michael, I just didn't want you to cum yet, that's all." Ling explained.

"And why is that?"

"Well, I've already tasted your cock and now I want to feel it deep inside my pussy."

My heart nearly burst through my chest as her words registered in my mind.

"You've been such a good friend to me Michael and I wanted to show how much I appreciate you."

I slowly sat up and moved up close to Ling as she continued.

"You do want to put your big cock inside me, right?"

"There's nothing more that I'd rather do Ling" I replied in earnest.

I pulled her close and began to kiss Ling passionately, my hands groping at her ripe breasts. Her hands moved down my chest to my throbbing cock and teased it with her fingertips, working me into a frenzy of lust.

It was more than I could take and so I pushed Ling down onto the bed and grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs wide open.

Ling reached up to my cock and began to rub it up and down along the lips of her wet pussy.

"Do you know why I'm so wet Michael?"

"Because you like me so much?" I replied in jest.

"Well, that's part of it. But more so because I'm ovulating." Ling whispered.

I swallowed hard, realizing that she was taking a chance getting pregnant by allowing me inside her bare.

"I promise that I'll pull out, okay?" I assured her.

Ling stopped massaging her wet hole with my cock for a moment then said "I know you will Michael."

I reached down and kissed Ling and she began to pull my hard cock inside her waiting pussy. It felt so warm and juicy as my stiff rod plunged further inside her tight hole.

Ling gripped my back and wrapped her legs around my waist, urging me to go deeper.

Our tongues danced in unison as her pussy swallowed up my entire cock, driving me crazy with passion. I kissed Ling along her face and then slowly moved my mouth down to her ripe breasts. They were so soft and firm in my mouth as I licked her tender nipples. Ling arched her back and gripped the sheets in sheer ecstasy as my tongue played with her breasts.

I pulled Ling's ankles up over my shoulders so that I could achieve maximum penetration in her pussy and soon my cock was buried to the hilt. The sensation of being so deep inside of her tight hole was heavenly.

"That's it Michael, fuck me with your big cock. Fill me up with your thick meat." Ling hissed.

Her words fueled my lust and soon my hard cock was stroking in and out of Ling's pussy with increased vigor. I could feel her vaginal muscles tightening around my shaft as she began to writhe beneath me.

"Oh Michael, don't stop... I'm almost there...mmm, that's it keep fucking meeeee... I'm gonna, ughh, yessss... I'm coming!!

I could feel Ling's body tense up while her fingernails dug into my back, as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed her. It was like my cock was in a vice grip, as her pussy spasmed and relaxed over and over again. Our bodies were sweaty and slippery as I lay on top of Ling, giving her soft kisses on her neck and face.

"Oh my gosh, that felt soooo good Michael. It's like your cock was made to fit inside me." Ling exclaimed.

We kissed softly for a moment and then Ling rolled over onto her hands and knees with her butt high in the air.

"It's your turn now Michael. I want you fuck me hard and deep until you can't take it anymore, then shoot your load all over my ass, okay baby?"

"It will be my pleasure." I responded, while gripping her plump ass cheeks firmly with both of my hands.

It was such an lewd sight, Ling's naked body on my bed with her hands pulling apart her ass cheeks to give me complete access to her precious lovehole.

I held Ling's ass in place and slowly pushed my hard cock into her tight pussy, savoring every inch of her sweet flesh.

"Oh, Michael you're so deep inside me." Ling moaned as I penetrated her in smooth strokes.

My cock had bottomed out so deep that it was now touching her cervix, so I slowed down my pace to enjoy the feeling that Ling was giving me. There was something so erotic and primal about having my cock all the way inside Ling that I didn't want it to end.

I pulled her hands behind her back and Ling instinctively put her face down into the pillow in complete submission. It was like she had totally surrendered to my cock and her body was now mine to use as I chose.

My head was dizzy from the intense pleasure I was experiencing and I knew that it wouldn't belong before I orgasmed.

"I can feel your cock swelling inside me Michael, are you getting ready to cum?" Ling queried.

"Yes baby, I'm almost there." I said frantically, as I spanked her juicy ass cheeks with both hands.

"I hope you're able to pull out, because I'm totally helpless in this position. I couldn't stop you from shooting your load inside me even if I wanted to." Ling purred.

The thought of filling Ling's tight little pussy with a hot load of sperm was so tempting, and now she was taunting me as I pounded her from behind.

"It would be so wrong if you were to cum inside me, especially since I'm married." Ling teased.

My nutsack continued to smack up against Ling's plump ass as I reamed out her hole vigorously. I slid my thumb inside her moist asshole and she moaned softly in approval. It was such an incredible feeling, having my cock penetrating her tight pussy as my thumb explored her ass.

"I'm almost there Ling, I don't know if I'll be able to pull out since it feels so good." I groaned.

Ling reached her hands under my cock and began to fondle my swollen nutsack gently. It was like she was enjoying the power she exerted over my helpless cock. And I couldn't deny it - I longed to fill her sweet lovehole with a thick load of my cum.

"Oh my, your balls are so full and heavy with sperm. I bet they're aching to be released deep inside me, huh?"

"Oh yes Ling, I want to cum inside of you so bad but we can't since you're ovulating." I reasoned.

"I know, it would be so wrong for you to put a baby in my belly. What would my husband say if he found out another man planted his seed deep in my womb?" Ling asked mockingly.

Ling continued to torture me with her words, pushing me to the edge of orgasm. I tried to slow my pace to regain control but it was useless - Ling had me right where she wanted.

"I can't hold back any longer, you're going to make me cum Ling." I exclaimed.

"Then give me your cum Michael, just let go and fill my pussy with your hot juices. It's what we both want." Ling confessed.

"But I need to pull out, we can't take that chan..." I couldn't finish my sentence as I had reached the point of no return.

Ling looked back at me and smiled, knowing that I was helpless to pull out at this point.

My cock began to throb and my balls quivered as I felt the orgasm overtake me. I gripped Ling's ass cheeks and buried myself deep in her ripe hole with one last thrust and then it hit me. My body tensed up and soon my cock was squirting thick sperm inside Ling's thirsty pussy, filling her to overflowing.

"That's it baby, give me your hot load. And don't pull out until every last drop of cum is inside of me." Ling hissed.

I blacked out momentarily in the midst of the orgasm and it seemed to last forever as my cock continued to pulse and twitch.

Ling moaned softly in satisfaction as her lovehole drained my balls completely, just as she planned. I lay down beside her and kissed her gently, enjoying the afterglow of lovemaking. She snuggled up next to me and caressed my cock softly.

"You're such a bad boy Michael, taking advantage of my helpless pussy and filling me with your thick cum."

She was right, I couldn't resist sending her home to her husband with a pussy full of hot sperm. It was like something came over me and I needed to plant my seed deep inside her tender hole and possess her completely.

"Thank you so much Ling." I whispered as I pulled close to my chest. My heart was still pounding and as my mind cleared, I thought about what had just happened.

"What about your husband? I hope that you don't regret letting me cum inside of you tonight."

"It's okay Michael. What my husband doesn't know won't hurt him. And it's his fault anyway if you get me pregnant, because he neglects my needs. I'm just so glad that I found a man with a juicy cock to service my hungry pussy." Ling giggled as she licked my ear.

The idea of impregnating Ling was terrifying yet arousing at the same time.

"Is that what you want Ling, to have my baby?" I asked, not quite sure if she was serious.

"I don't know if I want any more children. But what I do know is that it was incredibly hot when I was talking dirty to you and I made you shoot your load inside of me." Ling replied as her hand stroked my penis.

"Yeah, I must admit that it was impossible to pull out once you started teasing me." I confessed.

"Michael, we both know the risks we're taking with both my marriage and by not using protection. But it's all worth it because you're special to me and I want to give all of myself to you." Ling explained as her hand cradled my face.

"You're so sweet to me Ling." I said as we kissed tenderly.

Our sweaty bodies lay there in the darkness, utterly satiated by the intense passion we created. Ling kissed my neck and massaged my balls, then before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

I was so exhausted that by the time I woke up, it was the next morning and Ling and Emma were gone. As I turned over in bed, I saw a note that Ling left on my clock radio.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening Michael. I hope to see you again soon. Ling xoxo"

I smiled then lay back on the pillow. I can only imagine what would happen if Ling visits me again...

THE END