Late Night Wake Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was getting close to her second orgasm of the night. Her nails were scratching down John's back as he pounded into her. She could feel him tensing above her, close to his own release. She wanted them to cum at the same so she slipped one of her hands between them and began rubbing her clit. That was all it took for her orgasm to crash over her. She called out his name and clung on to him as he continued to slide in and out of her convulsing pussy.

When John felt her hand go down he knew he was about to loose it. He exploded into the condom, her name on his lips. Little spasms continued to rock through her, each one causing her tight hole to grip his dick, milking every last drop of his release. He pushed in one final time before collapsing on top of Alex.

They stayed there for several minutes catching their breath. Finally John slid out and disposed of the condom. He returned to the bed and pulled Alex towards him. She curled up against his chest with a contented sigh.

"Best wake up I've ever had" John chuckled lightly. He could feel her smile against him.

"Mmmmm... yes I'd have to agree with that" she replied in a sleepy voice.

John tucked her hair behind her ear so he could look at her face as she fell asleep. He gently kissed her forehead before following her into unconsciousness.

12