Late Office Hours

Story Info
He gets a decent surprise after hours.
2k words
3.9
34k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rafterdog
Rafterdog
5 Followers

I had a hard day, yet again. I'm getting sick of this, every fucking hour I get yet another assignment dumped in my lap. I know I'm good at what I do, but I know there are other editors in this place. This never ends. Everytime I finish one project, another three land on my desk. I got into this business because I wanted to get something of my own published, not help a bunch of nit-wits realize that everything they have ever written is crap.

So I stayed late again, only because I refuse to take any of my work home. I was the only person left in the entire office, I even stayed past the cleaning crews, who usually go home around 10, so it was pretty late. I sat at my desk in my obscenely overused office chair, my work area littered with various manuscripts, cartons half filled with Chinese food, and other stuff that you could also consider trash. I looked up at the clock in the corner of my computer screen, it read 1:14 in the morning. I sat back, stretched my arms, and looked around at the creepy office around me.

My wife was going to be mad at me. She's at home right now, by herself. I called her earlier to tell her that I was definitely going to be late coming home again, and to not wait up for me. She obliged, with a heavy tone of disappointment in her voice. I know I've been neglecting her, but the company is getting ready to put out another college anthology, so we all needed to put in all the hours we could.

And I was getting bored with her. For a year after we were married, I would come home, we'd have dinner, and then fuck on the couch and fall asleep watching a random late night talk show. It was always the same, always mundane. I tried on several occasions suggesting we try to spice up our love life a little bit, but she was never for it. She wouldn't even try to delve into my secret desires of rough sex, spanking, and all the other dirty things that I always wanted to do with a girl, but never got a chance at it.

For being a liberal society, sex sure has gotten boring.

So, I stay at work late, burying myself in my work, trying to get something accomplished. Tonight I was feeling unmotivated, which was strange. So I got up to see if there was any coffee left in the break room. When I got there, instead of seeing a pot of stale coffee, I saw something entirely unexpected. Who would have thought that there would be a half-naked woman looking through the office refrigerator at one in the morning? I knew who it was, it was Lucidia, she was one of the agents that worked through our publication office.

"Uh, hey Lucidia." I said, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was by no means a bad looking woman. About 25 years old, brown hair to her shoulders, and eyes that always seem to have too much makeup. If I had to guess, I'd say her measurements were about 34-30-36. Not the greatest looking woman in the world, but definitely fuckable. Especially when you see her like this. Bending over the fridge, wearing nothing but a pair of sheer black panties, and a matching bra that held in her large C-cup breasts. I've never been much for large breasts, but damn did they look tasty just then.

"Oh, Richard, I didn't know anyone else was still here." She said with shock, trying to hide herself behind the door. Her nipples, hardened by the cold air, were starting to poke out through the material of her bra.

"Yeah, I was just trying to get some work done for the anthology. What are you still doing here."

"Oh, just working too. My client needed something from us by morning, so I was just wrapping that up for her."

"Ah." I said. An awkward silence hung between us. I looked her curves over again, my mind started to wander.

I reached out and grabbed her arm. She squirmed against my grip. "Richard, what are you doing" She said, but I didn't care. I pulled her to me, and kissed her hard on the mouth. She moaned, I could tell that she hadn't had any in quite a long time. Her reluctance eased off a bit as my grip softened and I started to caress her body. My hands lightly squeezing her ass cheeks, feeling her panties, sliding over her womanhood. We kept kissing as my fingers kept wandering, they slipped inside of her silk panties, I worked my way down her shaved snatch, and felt the wetness that was growing between her legs. "Oh god Richard" She said as she broke our kiss. I looked into her eyes, and she never saw what was coming next. I grabbed her again, forced her face down onto the table, and ripped her panties away with one swift motion of my fist. I wasted no time as I took out my cock and slid it into her pussy, feeling her shutter and squirm as she tried to get comfortable with my dick inside of her. Her cunt was tight and hot, I wasn't even sure that I would be able to hold off for very long. I started to pump my dick in and out of her, slamming her into the table with pure animal lust. She was grunting with my every thrust, I reached forward and took her breasts out of her bra, and started to squeeze them. She groaned out load at this.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkk, Richard. Oh god, oh god, oh god" she repeated as I treated her poor pussy like total shit. I felt that tingle at the base of my spine as I felt my own climax fast approaching. I pulled out of her, spun her around, and forced her to her knees. I began to jack my own cock, ready to spew my load into her face. "No, richard, not my face, please." She begged. I laughed and grabbed a handful of her hair as my cream began to shoot out. I perfect spittle landed on her face, right from the bridge of her nose to her chin.

"Richard are you ok?" She asked, I had almost forgotten where I was. Seeing the refrigerator reminded me quickly.

"Uh, yeah, I just didn't expect to see you like…" I motioned my hand towards her general nakedness.

"Oh, yeah, When I work late I usually try to get as comfortable as I can."

"Ahhh….well then, I need to be getting back to my de…" a sharp jolt to the back of my neck, then everything went black.

When I finally came to, my wrists and ankles were tied to a chair, and my eyes blindfolded by a heavy cloth. "Lucidia? Are you there" I felt another sharp pain on my cheek as a hand slapped my face.

"Shut up you" said a sinister, feminine voice, "You being tied up means that you can't talk. Try it again, and I'll gag you, got it?"

I was petrified as I nodded my head. There was this woman, who wasn't Lucidia, having complete control over me. My heart raced as I felt someone move around me. But I knew it was best if I kept my mouth shut.

"You've been such a bad husband, how do you think your wife feels about you practically living at the office, having an affair with your work?" My mystery dominator asked me. I wasn't sure if I should answer. "And how do you think she is going to feel that you were here late one night fooling around with some girl while you were bound to a chair." Again, not sure if I should answer.

"Please don't tell her, I don't do anything, You are the one who tied me up!" I begged. My pleas were greeted with another slap.

"Shut the fuck up, you scum. If you know what' s good for you, you'll do every damn thing I ask."

There was silence for a moment as I heard something hard hit the floor. Then, my face was introduced to an object with an unusual musk to it. "Suck my toes, you worthless filth." I opened my mouth and took her big toe in. It was surprisingly soft as I sucked and gently nibbled her toe. She moaned lightly at the feeling. I worked on all of her toes, progressively, until I had 10 toes, of arguable cleanliness, worked through my mouth. "That wasn't too bad, maybe you are good for something after all. Let's see what else that mouth can do."

Richard heard more shuffling. Then he felt two hands on the back of his head as they pulled him close to her. Next thing he knew, there was a pussy in his face. He took in the sweet smell of her juices, and immediately began to lap up her cunt liquid. His tongue worked over her clit, making her thighs squirm around his head as she felt the euphoria wash over her. He nibbled on the folds of her flesh, feeling them with his lips and tongue. The longer he worked, the wetter it got. He was breathing nothing but pussy musk, and he nearly felt that he was about to pass out right in this mystery woman's crotch.

Then, he felt two hands go to work on his crotch. Undoing his zipper and belt and fishing out his cock. There had to be someone else here, but before he could ask, his cock was swallowed by some cock-hungry slut. She gave him the best blowjob of his life. Working the head and shaft with her tongue and throat. His balls weren't spared either as she licked and nibbled lightly on them too. The mystery woman with her cunt in his face went nuts.

"Lucidia! You whore, Get off his cock, immediately." Richard heard a slap.

"Oh, no, please…"Richard started to say.

"No, you are my whore right now, so finish up!" She said, shoving his face back into her cunt hard. He licked feverishly, giving her no mercy. Then she started to come. She shaked and screamed, her thighs and hands squeezed his head until he wasn't sure he was going to make it out of this alive. Finally, she began to come down from her orgasm, and released Richard.

Now Richard desperately wanted to see what this woman looked like, to put a face to the pussy that he just tasted. "Please, I need to come, that blowjob got me so close."

"Here's the deal. I'll release you, and you can come, but you have to do it yourself. And when you come, I want to come on, not in, on, my ass. And then clean me up with your tongue. Understand."

I shook my head affirmatively. She cut my bonds and I worked blood circulation back into my wrist. I grabbed my still exposed cock and began jerking myself off feverishly. I took off my blindfold with my other hand to see my captor.

It was my wife. I couldn't believe it, the last person that I had expected to see here, at this hour, doing this nasty parade of things to me and Lucidia. The thought got me hotter and harder, and I gave her the signal that I was about to come. She bent over my desk just in time as my jism shot out and landed on her ass-cheeks, in her crack, and down her leg. "Now clean it up, you come-loving slut."

I obliged as I got on my knees and cleaned everything. My tongue dipping down, cleaning her ass, tickling her asshole. I felt her respond delightfully to my tongue. After it was all said and done, I took to my chair again. I looked over my wife again, still in disbelief over what had just happened.

Lucidia, still on her knees and still in her satin regalia, was looking intently at the floor ahead of her.

"Honey," I said, "I had no idea that you were capable of this.

"Shows what you know…" she looked at me menacingly, "..Slave."

A smile spread across my face.

This is my first submission in a long time, let me know what you guys think.

Rafterdog
Rafterdog
5 Followers