Late Shift Ch. 02

Story Info
Shannon gives Colin a private exam.
1.5k words
4.3
29k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon and Colin found a quiet table in the corner of Code Blue. It was late, or early, depending on how one interprets 2:30 am to be. Shannon slid into the booth and Colin nudged her so he could fit in beside her.

She waved to the server, Dan, as he approached the table.

"Hi Shannon, how's things at the ER? Hello Mr. Farrell. What can I get you tonight?"

"Dan, things are calming down, and I have a week off. Let's start this party right and get me a Harp's. Colin? How about you?"

He was watching her with a bemused smile. She could handle any situation it seemed. Made him feel happy to have been hit on the head with a chair.

"I'll have a beer, doesn't matter what. Can we still order some food? I'm starving!"

Dan nodded. Colin and Shannon ordered some wings and sat back, waiting for their food.

Colin leaned over and started to nuzzle her neck. She wondered to herself how could he know just the places that drove her mad? Was she like all other women, or did he sense it?

She found herself becoming oblivious to her surroundings, the background noises of the bar fading. Only the sensations of touching, and being touched by this man existed.

Her hand dropped to his thigh, stroking it lightly. Colin sighed as her fingers trailed higher, nails scratching over his awakening hard-on. He pulled her closer to him, licking her ear while covertly caressing her breast.

Shannon moaned softly as he continued to tease her now-erect nipple. His cock grew harder as her fingers massaged through his jeans.

Colin was acutely aware of his "condition".

"Woman, you're driving me mad crazy here. All I wanna do is throw you down on this bench…" His voice trailed off as Dan returned with their drinks.

Colin sat up abruptly and grabbed the mug, downing about half the brew in a few gulps. He needed to get his wits about him. Sweet Jaysus, what was this lass doing to him?

Shannon smoothed her T-shirt and took a long draught from her own mug. By the gods, she was gonna have this man and it was gonna happen tonight!

Their eyes met over the rims of the mugs, and both had a fit of the giggles.

"Girl, you're absolutely unreal. I don't think I can remember a time when I wanted to rip the clothes off someone in the middle of a pub as much as I do right now."

Colin shivered when Shannon leaned forward to whisper in his ear.

"And I can't remember a time when I wanted someone to do that as much as this moment."

Colin drained the rest of his brew. "Dan, wrap up that food, will you? We're having that to go."

He grabbed Shannon's hand and pulled her from the booth. "Let's go, lass. I have plans for us…"

Riding in the taxi the short distance to Colin's hotel seemed like an eternity. He rushed her through the lobby and into the elevator.

"Good thing this is empty."

He pushed her back against the wall of the car, pinning her hands with one of his behind her back. His lips captured hers as he ground his pelvis into her. She could feel his erection pressing into her as she responded back to him. His free hand explored her breast, his thumb stroking over the nipple causing her to sigh and fight to free her hands.

Colin held her firm, kissing and licking her throat and just under her ear. The elevator came to an abrupt stop and Colin took a step back. "I'll let you go if you promise to be a good girl."

Shannon grinned. "Oh, I'll be good Colin, don't you worry."

She slipped her hands around his waist, sliding them down to squeeze his tight butt as the doors slid open.

Colin rubbed the front of his jeans with a free hand as he tugged her out of the elevator and to his suite. His cock actually ached with the wanting of this woman!

"Did I understand you correctly? You have a week off?"

Shannon nodded. "Yep, I took a week off to give my brain a rest."

He pulled her into his arms. "Like to spend some time with a nice lad from Dublin?"

She couldn't believe she was hearing this. They had just met and she was planning on shagging his arse off, and he wanted to make plans for the week!

"If you're the lad, you bet!" She took him off guard by running her tongue across his lips while kneading his bottom.

Colin backed her into the living room area of the suite. He pulled her T-shirt over her head with one swift motion, then proceeded to do the same with his own. She stood before him in a pale blue sheer bra, her nipples hardening under his gaze.

He practically ripped her jeans off and let her undo his own before dropping them to the floor.

Her bikini panties matched the bra, he noted absently as his fingers left trails of fire down both her shoulders and over the hardened peaks of her nipples.

Shannon sighed and moaned softly. Her panties were getting rather damp, hell, they were practically dripping. She saw how his cock strained against his boxer briefs. Unconsciously she dropped her hand to the cottony material and rubbed the shaft up and down.

Colin had enough of this teasing. He reached behind her and unfastened the bra and watched as it fell to the floor. They made their way to the couch, where Colin spread a soft blanket and pulled Shannon down to his lap. Pushing her back, he nuzzled her neck, licking his way down to her glorious breasts. His rough tongue laving over each one in turn caused her to moan loudly and wrap one of her legs around his thigh. His cock throbbed against her thigh as her fingers swept through his hair.

Caught up in the moment, he hadn't really noticed Shannon was tugging at the waistband of his briefs.

"Damn Colin, take these off! I want to feel that monster of yours!"

He was pleasantly surprised to hear how much she wanted him too. He stood up and allowed her to slide his shorts down. He could see how wet her panties were.

"Now, where were we?" His hand slid further down her belly as he suckled on a hard nipple. His fingers glided over the silky material covering her womanhood. "These panties seem to be defective, lass. They're quite wet."

He gave her a most mischievous look as he pulled the panties down.

His cock jumped at seeing her cleanly shaved pussy gleaming beneath him. His fingers traced the outer edges while he kissed at her inner thighs. Shannon had her head thrown back, her hair a glorious cascade framing her face and neck.

Colin breathed her scent in. Gods but she was awesome! He knew she could never realize just how beautiful she was, and he was determined to show her!

His tongue slid between her lips and just touched her clit. Shannon sighed and moaned, her fingers playing at Colin's ears and hair. He pulled her open and began a rhythmic stroking of her treasure with his tongue. She writhed beneath him as he matched her motion with his own.

"Please, Colin, please, oh gods, don't stop…"

He slipped one finger into her velvety wetness. She cried out as he kept stroking her both inside and out until, calling his name, she spilled her nectar over his chin and begged him to stop. He pulled her hips tighter to him and dared to slide one more finger into her. He continued his oral ministrations until she came again.

What was he doing to her! Please, please, get that beautiful body on top of me…

She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up closer to her. He was smiling, licking her essence from his fingers. She pulled his face to hers, kissing him soundly then placing his fingers into her mouth. She sucked lightly while Colin's cock throbbed against her thigh.

He couldn't take it anymore. Pushing her back, he held her hands over her head as he thrust himself into her with one stroke.

Shannon reacted by wrapping her thighs tightly around his waist and meeting each thrust. His cock felt huge, filling her like no other ever had. Colin's mouth plundered hers, their tongues dancing and exploring each other. Finally he released her hands so he could pull his hips up closer and drive deeper into her. He trembled at how tight she was; how it felt like a hot velvet glove that was made just to wrap around his cock.

"Shannon, look at me."

Her eyes locked to his as they came together, their voices murmuring the others name softly.

Shannon gathered Colin close to her as he rained butterfly kisses down her neck.

"Come on lass. Let's move into my room, where I can worship you properly..."