Late Shift Ch. 04

Story Info
Colin and Shannon heat up the phone lines.
1.6k words
4.94
22k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The insistent ringing of the wake up call came much too soon. Colin rolled over and hushed the noise by lifting then dropping the receiver. Shannon lifted her head from the pillow, her vision groggy from too little sleep.

“Morning lass.” Colin kissed her gently on the lips.

“Mmmm…does that mean all the fun is over?”

Colin gathered Shannon into his arms. He shook his head while kissing her hair.

“Only for now. I have to get to the studio and shoot today’s scenes. It won’t take long though. Can you join me for lunch?”

Shannon thought for a moment. She had a day spa appointment today, should she cancel? No, she needed this treatment, especially now.

“Well, actually, I do have an appointment today.”

Colin’s smile faded. “Oh, well, okay then.”

She grinned playfully at him. “It won’t take all day. How about an early dinner? Unless you have something else planned…”

Colin gazed into her eyes. Man, she was a beautiful woman. All he wanted to do was stay in this warm bed with this hot woman! “Dinner? Absolutely! Got anything in mind?”

She traced a lazy pattern on his chest. “I’m sure I can think of something…”

He kissed her hard and long before finally getting out of bed. “Hey, there’s no rush for you to be up. Sleep here until your appointment. Just call downstairs and ask for Carlos if you need anything. He can get you breakfast or whatever you need.”

Shannon rose and pulled Colin into her arms. “Not to worry, luv.”

It was Shannon who finally pushed Colin toward the bathroom. “Go, you’re going to be late…I promise, I’ll be with you later tonight.”

Colin sighed, knowing she was right. Besides, the faster this day was in, the sooner she’d be in his bed again.

Shannon finished dressing as Colin emerged from the bathroom. The intercom buzzed, interrupting their goodbye kiss.

“Damm, I have to go. Wait.” Colin rummaged in his wallet. “Here’s my cell phone number. Call me later…”

Shannon could see her fingers shake as she took the card from him. Oh My God…this is Colin’s celly number!

“Shannon, you okay?”

She nodded. “I’m just a little, oh I dunno, this is all sort of surreal, you know?”

He took her face into his hand. “I know. Things are like that when I’m involved…” His lips caught hers as their tongues danced. “Will you give me your number?”

She dug her card out of her purse. “Here you go. I’ll have my cell with me at all times today, so there shouldn’t be any problem reaching me…”

Colin slipped the card into the front pocket of his jeans. “Tonight, you, me, dinner. Oh, how about bringing some extra things along, you know, a change or two of clothes…” With a wink and blowing her a kiss, he was out the door.

Shannon gathered her purse and checked her cell phone. Three messages, all from Cassie. She dialed her friend’s number.

“Damn you woman, where the hell have you been?”

Shannon grinned. “And a fine good morning to you too!”

Cassie tried to feign anger. “I’ve been worried sick. I didn’t know what sort of state you’d be found in!”

Shannon reassured her friend. “Not to worry, I was in safe hands…”

Cassie snorted. “Hands my ass. You spent the night with the lusty leprachaun, didn’t you?”

Shannon squealed. “Stop, stop! Alright, I admit it, I had the poor boy at my mercy!”

The women chatted for a few minutes about Shannon’s evening, and the plans to come. “Did you guys do anything besides dirty deeds done dirt cheap?”

“Yes, you nasty bioch, we did. Last night, or should I say this morning before sleeping, we chatted. He told me about his family, I talked about mine, and you know, all that sort of stuff. Actually, I really like him. He’s a very nice person.”

“Not to mention very fuckable…”

Shannon collapsed in the nearest chair amid gales of laughter. “Okay, I can’t take this anymore, I have to get rolling here. I’ll talk to you later…”

Shannon had made this spa day a regular ritual every two weeks for over a year now. It had done wonders for her skin, not to mention melting her tensions away. Waxing, massage, facial, hair pack, then a manicure/pedicure to finish off.

She slipped her feet into the whirlpool and settled back when her cell phone chirped.

It hadn’t been a great day on the set. Colin really wasn’t into the scenes; he was too busy thinking about Shannon. Where had she gone? Was there someone else? No, she has assured him there wasn’t, although for the life of him he couldn’t understand why. And why the hell was he obsessing over her? Checking the shooting script, he realized he had about half an hour before his next scene. He retreated to a chair at the corner of the shooting area and pulled out his cell phone. He quickly punched in the numbers he had committed to memory before he put her card in his pocket that morning.

She answered almost immediately. “Hello?”

The sound of that sweet voice made Colin’s stomach tighten. “Hi baby. How’s your day?”

Shannon could feel her cheeks flush. “My day is lovely, thank you, how’s yours?”

“Let’s just say I’d rather be spending it with you…”

That warm feeling suffused Shannon’s body. “Well, what would you say if I told you the feeling was mutual?”

She could almost hear the grin in Colin’s voice. “I’d be saying that’s the best idea I’ve heard all day.” He closed his eyes, picturing her in his arms, almost able to smell her glorious hair. “Tell me, what are you wearing?”

Shannon bit her lower lip as a thrill ran through her. “Well, let me see…I have a fluffy white robe with a matching towel around my hair.”

“Mmm…sounds very enticing…is that all you have on?”

“Yes, luv… I’m at the Classic Gardens Day Spa…”

Colin relaxed. He knew of the place, even had a massage there once. Man, what he could do with Shannon in their beautiful whirlpool…

“Colin, so tell me…are you still on the set?”

He sighed. “Yeah, things are rather slow today. I have a bit before I’m needed, so I thought I’d talk to you…” Funny, just this quick conversation was making him feel a whole lot better. Maybe even a little horney…

“Well then, let me try to cheer you up…let’s talk about what I’m going to do to you when I come to visit you on the set…”

Colin could feel his crotch jump. Her voice tickled his ear as he absently rubbed over his groin.

“First, I know you’ll hug me, so I’ll have to taste you. My tongue will find it’s way around your ear, my lips nibbling at your neck. You’ll feel my hands slide around your waist then reaching down to squeeze your beautiful ass…” Shannon’s free hand was inside the robe, lazily tracing circles around her hard nipple.

She could hear Colin softly moan into the phone. “Oh yeah? Do go on…”

“Of course, I’ll have to kiss you. Hard. I love the way you taste. Mmm…you should feel how hard my nipples are, how wet I’m getting just talking to you…” She squeezed her nipple and left out a moan.

“Jaysus, Shannon, you don’t know how hard I am for you…” Good thing he was in the shadows, his cock was straining to rip through his jeans. “I wanna lick you everywhere and suck on those breasts…I wanna lick you ‘til you beg me to stop…”

Shannon squirmed, her hand now stroking over her slick lower lips. “Colin, I love your tongue on me…I love how it feels on my hot skin just before you slide into me…”

Colin adjusted himself in the darkness. He had to get out of here, and get to Shannon. He signaled to an assistant as he left the set. Shooting was over for the day, at least for him.

“Mmm…Luv, so tell me, are you touching yourself? I want you to, I want you to stroke that hard little clit of yours, imagine it’s me, teasing you…”

Shannon moans sent chills through Colin. He could still taste her…

Shannon was doing just as Colin asked. “Mmm…I have a better idea…I wanna lick on that hard cock of yours while you watch me play with my clit…you lie back and enjoy the fun…”

His breathing was faster now, his free hand pumping the shaft of his cock. He imagined it was her hand, pulling back his foreskin and teasing the underside of the glans with his thumb. “Shannon, jaysus, yes…I wanna bury my cock so deep into you…”

Her ragged breathing was more evident as she drew closer to orgasm. “Colin, oh gods yes…”

His world had narrowed to this moment. “Cum for me, Shannon, let me hear you…”

Shannon gasped as her body responded to the fantasy. “Stroke it harder, Colin, I want us to cum together…”

Their worlds exploded, miles apart, yet connected by more than just the phones.

Shannon had slumped down in the chair, glad that the lights were down and the room was sound-proofed. Colin had collapsed onto the couch in his dressing room.

“Shannon, pet, you still there?”

Her voice, low and oh so sexy. “Yes, luv, I’m here…”

“Good. Listen, I’ll be there in 10 minutes.”

She giggled. “Here, at the spa? Colin, seriously, I’ll be glad to get over to the set…”

Colin shook his head. “No, you stay put, I’ll be right over. Oh, and Shannon?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t get dressed…”