Late Starters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His middle finger slipped between her folds, hesitated, and then began to move in and out tentatively. It was so hot!! More by good luck than any knowledge or intention, his palm pressed on her clitoris and as he moved, she began to move with him as her breathing again increased in tempo.

She rolled further towards him and put one hand down on his hip to pull his body against her. The other kept holding his penis, and she marveled at its velvety feel and its hardness, even as she guided it down between her legs, until the knob throbbed and jerked tight against the wet folds of her slit. Whether it was the feeling of hot wet slippery flesh on his glans, whether it was the gentle pressure of Judith's firm young thighs on his shaft, whether it was the magic musky, mysterious smell of cunt in his nostrils, or whether it was the knowledge that his cock was between the legs of a real live girl and that he was finally going to "do it" -- it was too much!

His balls contracted with that familiar feeling, and he came in great shuddering spasms, jetting his cum over the soft slippery lips of Judith's snatch, and pumping his last few strands of sticky, stringy sperm on the wispy hairs on her mons. Judith came too. Again. The feeling of David's slippery glans pressing against her swollen labia was almost too much anyway, but when David gasped and went rigid, Judith felt an immediate thrill that pushed her to the edge. When she felt David's penis jerking between her thighs, and when she felt the hot wetness of his sperm on her labia and clitoris, she went over that edge. Instead of dropping into the familiar groove of her usual solitary orgasm however, she went somewhere else. It was as if she was soaring above her self into an orgasmic place which was somehow different, because it was shared.

David's orgasm was different too, but he didn't care about that. He didn't care about Judith arching and wriggling deliciously half beneath and half beside him. He had blown it. Blown his load before he could even get in!

He felt both disappointed and a bit ashamed, and was suddenly acutely aware of his nakedness. He started to disengage from Judith's embrace, but she wasn't having any of that. Without thinking, she hooked her top leg over David's and her arms around him and held him fast, enjoying the feel of his hardness between her thighs and the delicious sensation of his very slippery glans on her own throbbing pussy.

His hardness! David felt it too! His cock was staying hard! He began to move very slowly and just a little. Judith giggled and rolled completely onto her back - spreading her legs and drawing her knees up. David felt their separation all over, but particularly in his thighs and cock. He really wanted to get back there with smooth warm thighs against him and enfolding his cock, and his knob rubbing up where it was slippery and warm.

He rolled towards Judith and raised himself above her. Lying between her thighs again, David guided the head of his cock to nudge against the folds of her hot cunt. As their eyes locked together, David pushed his hips forward ever so slightly. His glans nudged the folds of Judith's pussy apart and they began to open and admit the knob that was throbbing and thrusting between them. While David was only aware of the incredible soft, moist heat of her cunt yielding to enfold the head of his cock, Judith was only aware of the hot, velvety hardness between her legs that was opening and filling her entrance. God, it felt good though! Then it started to hurt.

"Ow!"

She frowned and screwed up her face. David froze. He pulled back and out and away.

"Sorry!" He bent forward to look. Judith stiffened slightly and watched David's face carefully. She knew that her pussy smelled. She could smell it. Actually it smelled nice, and tasted nice too, but she had been told for years that "down there" was dirty, so she was hyper-aware of David's reaction.

David's reaction was to get even harder and tighter. A real live cunt was there, in front of his face! It looked amazing and smelled even better. He moved his face closer, and Judith instinctively tried to close her legs. "Please don't," said David. "I've never seen a girl before. Let me look at you."

He moved his hand aside to the bed for better support and lowered his face to the junction of Judith's thighs. He looked at her mons and lips, fascinated by the detail of her folds and the sheen of moisture and gobs of increasingly transparent semen around and over them. He moved his nose closer to Judith's protruding clitoris as he breathed in the magic smell, and then very tentatively pursed his lips.

He became suddenly and acutely conscious that he really wanted to kiss her there -- to put his mouth there where he could still see his sperm. He found that scary and exciting and shameful. He didn't know much of oral sex either way. He had heard jokes about it, but his lack of physical development and low status among other boys had always held him back from showing interest or asking questions.

Judith was unaware as well-- at least in terms of boys doing it to girls. Some of her girlfriends had talked of sucking boys off, but only in theoretical terms, and Judith had no idea of the details. But, as she felt David's breath on her clit, her hips rose unconsciously and the decision was made for both of them as her wet pussy brushed up against his lips. He kissed her there, tentatively at first, and then more boldly, encouraged by the way Judith began to move and the little noises she made. She tasted as good as she smelled.

As Judith's excitement mounted, David began to feel very conscious of his own tension building, and the pressure of his cock trapped between his belly and the sheet on which they lay. He still wanted to fuck, or at least to get his knob back where it was hot and slippery against the folds and to feel his shaft and balls in between those smooth firm thighs.

"Can we try again -- slowly?" he asked.

"Let me get on top," said Judith.

David rolled onto his back and Judith spent a moment or two just holding his cock and looking at it. The head and a little of the shaft was shiny with her cunt juice, and for a moment or two she became distracted with the thought that she should suck him. The hungry buzz in her twat and from deeper inside soon took her attention back to the business of "doing it" and getting rid of her blasted virginity!

She moved to straddle him, squatting on her haunches over his cock as it lay flat on his stomach. It twitched a bit from time to time and jumped up off his belly to stand up and out from his sparse pubic hair. She grabbed the shaft just behind the glans, and held his penis upright, pointing straight up into her body. Slowly, she lowered herself onto him. The knob went between her labia very easily. Then it got tight; still slippery and hot, but very tight. Judith didn't push any further, but began to rock slowly back and forth. The movement of his cockhead splitting her cleft moved the folds where they joined over her clitoris, and began to build a nice little buzz. But she wanted him right in. Right up in there inside her. Shooting his stuff all the way in her. Filling her up with his sperm. So, each time she rocked directly above his shaft, she lowered herself a bit. It hurt a bit at first --but it was a good hurt, and Judith rocked a bit further down on his shaft each time.

For David, the feeling of Judith's tight wetness squeezing his cock was wonderful beyond any of his fantasies. Slowly, he began to move with her. Slight movements in and out. Slight rolling motions around the tight band of her clasping twat. Deeper and deeper.

Judith finally settled herself fully, pubes down and rubbing on David's equally sparse hairs, clit rubbing on the upper side of the magic length that stretched and pleasured her inside. David was moving gently. Judith leaned back and changed the angle. Then it hurt again. Not like before, inside the entrance. This was deeper, not the sharp sting of being stretched. She flinched and David froze again.

"It's alright," she whispered. "Let's roll over."

They tried to go together, but couldn't manage the movement while connected. David slipped out with a sad little *schlup*, and Judith frowned - half embarrassed at the sound, and half disappointed at the empty feeling. David was surprised by the cold of the room's air on his cock, and for a moment worried by Judith's frown. But even before she was properly underneath him, he was on hands and knees pushing forward again, and his cock just seemed to find its own way between her thighs as he took his weight on his hands and his unguided length slid back effortlessly into the heat and slipperiness of her.

David wanted to drink in the smell of her. The whole world smelled of the earthy, salty woman-smell of cunt. It was better than John Webster's fingers, better than all his imaginings of what it would be like. The smell made him almost dizzy.

He began to move again, gentle short tentative strokes at first, then longer, slower, probing strokes taking the whole length of his throbbing cock from the depths of her body to the very lips of her cunt. With her twat lips barely clasping the head of his knob, David would reverse pressure just before Judith's cunt lips would lose their tension against his glans and have it slip away from their grip.

In and out he probed and pumped. Judith rolled her hips and ground her cunt upwards trying to get the most from the new feelings as David's muscle stretched and pounded her. God she felt so full! She had never figured on this feeling of being totally, utterly stuffed full, along with the magnificent feelings flooding through her from her twat lips and her engorged clit. As she spread her thighs further apart to open herself totally to David's thrusting, she sought out his lips with her own, and pulled his upper body against her breasts.

Her little nubbin nipples were so hard and aroused they felt as though they would explode. The motion of Judith's hips increased in tempo as she rolled and ground her sex against David's increasingly desperate thrustings. Sweat poured off their bodies, and more and more of their universe became condensed into the few square inches where their flesh merged.

It was different for David too. His whole body started to buzz, and he could feel new and stronger sensations in his bumhole and his groin and his belly. He strained toward Judith, faster, deeper, and harder. He became more and more aware of his balls tingling as they tightened, and conscious of a tension that seemed to take over his whole body.

Judith's eyes were wide open, but they were glazed, and her lips drew back from her teeth as she made little grunting sounds in rhythm with the squishing of cock in cunt and the creaking of the bed. They came more or less together. David's in and out motion stopped with the first squirt. His pelvis stayed at full thrust, and his jerking cock remained buried as he rocked from side to side, grinding his pubes against Judith's and wriggling his ball bag against the warm slipperiness of her thighs and groin. His cum felt scalding hot as it pumped out of him, and Judith's cunt squeezed and gripped to milk him. Judith began to rise on a new and larger wave of pleasure as she felt the walls of her vagina gripping David's cock throbbing and spurting his cum inside her. The pressure of his final desperate thrusts against her clit lifted her over her own crest, and her body shuddered and spasmed as she came.

They lay quiet together, still joined and panting. Both of them were in a mental space that was quite new. The sexual tension and energy had squeezed out all other considerations and all thought of the risks of discovery. The moment didn't last.

David became conscious of their situation first. He moved away from Judith quite abruptly and groped for his clothes with mounting anxiety. Judith's face fell as she sensed the change in his energy and she tried to wrap her legs around him to keep him close.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I have to go. Your Mom will be home soon!"

"Shit!" Judith tried to make sense of the clock. "Hurry!"

The clothes were easy to get back into, but the smell of sex was something else. David went to the bathroom and washed his face and hands, while Judith made the bed, opened the windows, and took some homework books to the lounge, shutting the bedroom door behind her. In the lounge they spread the books, and stood together by the table shyly.

"Am I clean -- do I smell ok?" asked David.

They sniffed each other gingerly, and giggled. The giggle became a kiss, the kiss became a sloppy tongue wrestle, and when they broke it, they were both panting again.

"It might be best if we were hard at work when your mom gets here. My mom knows I've come over to do homework."

They put on a good show, spreading cups and plates and glasses of milk strategically among the books and papers. They contrived to be very busy sitting quite separately when Judith's mom's car pulled into the drive.

It didn't work. The moment she walked in, Judith's mom knew. She put down her bags and looked straight at David.

"Did you use a condom?" She didn't wait for an answer.

"Right! Off you go home now. Don't say anything to your parents."

David collected his books and left. Judith wouldn't look at him. For the next week and a half he sweated, worrying about how much trouble would be coming his way. He saw Judith twice at the bus stop, but she brushed him off both times.

"Can't talk -- promised mom and dad."

The following weekend, Judith came next door to David's house. She hadn't done that for a couple of years.

"Want to come over to my place and study?"

Did he what? He knew both Judith's parents were home. Was this a trap? It was. Judith's mom and dad were waiting for him. They all sat in the lounge. Judith's dad didn't beat about the bush.

"You've got away with it this time," he said.

"I finally got my period!" said Judith.

David didn't know what to say, so he looked at the floor. " You are both old enough to make babies, but too young to be parents," said Judith's mom. "But that didn't stop me when I was your age and I don't expect it will stop you. But you need to use condoms. If Judith got pregnant it would be a disaster-- and I know your parents would be really angry if they found out how careless you have been."

David couldn't argue. "You haven't told them, have you?"

"No and we won't -- unless we find you two have been irresponsible about contraception from here on."

"I won't just tell your parents. I'll cut your balls off as well!"

David was fairly sure Judith's dad was joking, and then he heard Judith giggle. He looked up at Judith and her parents, and he knew that things were going to be alright.

And they were -- for the rest of the year. Judith and David dated and went steady, ignoring the teasing jibes of their friends, the frank invitations to talk about their sex lives with their peer group, and the increasingly worried probings of David's parents.

But the following year they were enrolled at different colleges in different cities, and though they tried to maintain their relationship, they seemed to make opportunities for contact less ands less frequently. After a few months, they both started to see other people "casually" and when soon afterwards, Judith sent David a "Dear John" letter, he received it with something like relief.

12