Late Summer Car Wash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like a wonderful idea to me," Amy replied, helping Marc to his feet. She rinsed the fresh sweat from her body and face as Marc washed his skin with additional body shampoo. Helping him rinse, Amy then turned off the water and drew back the shower curtain, exposing their bodies to the cool bathroom air. Marc grabbed a towel and began to dry her legs, but Amy stopped him saying, "I'm a little tender still. I'll have to dry myself off."

"I can buy that," Marc replied, handing her the towel. He grasped at another towel, slipping on the edge of the tub. Two hands caught his arms as he fumbled, and Marc thanked Amy as he regained his balance and toweled himself off.

Finished, Amy and Marc wrapped the towels around their bodies and walked out into the hallway. They headed towards Amy's bedroom and climbed onto the bed. Marc laid back, his erection forming a tent under the damp towel. Amy nuzzled up against Marc's body, and he reached his arm around her shoulders, pulling her into his chest. She threw a leg over Marc and nuzzled closer. Marc gently kissed her on the forehead as he leaned back, smiling. Amy felt Marc's cock pulsing against her thigh, and she smiled wickedly to herself, knowing that there was plenty more in store after their nap.

12