Late Valentine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you --?'

'Just go slowly,' I reassure him.

He does exactly that. Enters me so slowly I think I might die of the anticipation, of the sensation of his smooth cock moving in, just a little way, then out, then coming out of me altogether to rub up against my clit, and then back down and nudging his way inside again.

'Oh my God, Rob, now you're definitely killing me,' I half-complain, half-laugh, thinking I'm not far off coming just from the way he's bossing his way around my pussy.

His hand grabs my ass much more forcefully, pulling my hips onto him, his cock sinking further into me, forcing a guttural noise from my throat as I'm reminded of how he feels.

'I'm trying not to go too hard, Elizabeth.'

He's breathing pretty heavily himself, and he pulls me further over so I'm on top of him.

'Better if you're on top, so I don't hurt you,' he pants, his eyes looking as glazed as I imagine mine do.

I press my lips to his shoulder while we both concentrate on how we fit together, on how he's widening me out again, his hips rotating beneath me, his hands holding my ass, patiently driving his cock into me until we're down to the root. We both sigh and hold still together. One of his hands is reaching for my face, raising my head up from his chest, pushing my hair away from my face.

'You are lovely,' he whispers, and I see how he's coated in sheen of sweat on his face, neck and chest.

I reach for him, to touch my mouth to his. His kiss is so tender it almost stops my heart.

'What is this?' I wonder aloud.

'The best feeling of my life,' he replies, grazing my lips with his.

I return the kiss, losing myself in his naked blue eyes. We stare at each other as he massages his hands down my back and starts flexing his hips.

'Rob,' but that's all I'm capable of uttering.

He rolls us again, so we're both on our sides, and lets his hips do the moving for both of us, making his cock grind against me, into me, then back out and grazing up against my pubic bone. I'm already feeling it, how it's coiling up in my belly, using all my muscles to meet his hips. I get transfixed at how his chest is moving in front of me; arch my back to push myself closer to him, to feel him against as much of my body as possible.

'Elizabeth.'

'Rob.'

He's breathing more heavily. The feeling of his cock is overwhelming all of my other senses.

'You're not going to hurt me now, Rob.'

He pauses, but that's not what I want.

'I've gotten used to you now,' I explain, and tip my hips to his to make my point.

A growl escapes his lips and he's moving us again, pressing me onto my back, drawing his knees up and around me, pushing my thighs wider. I've never been with a man who's done that. It feels incredible, the angle of him inside me. I can't hold out any longer. I'm tightening and vibrating over him already.

'Rob, can you feel it?' I pant, wrapping my arms around his back.

He growls again, louder this time, and I love the sound of it. Love the sounds he's making. And that he's driving into me more quickly and more deeply, working us both up into a serious sweat. His mouth on mine, his breath harsh against my face, working his hips hard into me.

'Oh God. Oh my fucking God.'

I'm losing it, bucking my hips high into him, contracting harder than I can ever remember, feeling like he's pulling me inside out, almost sobbing it's so good. His chest vibrates over me, his heart banging hard, his back tensing up, growling.

'Let me have it,' I blurt out, writhing under him, trapped to him by his hands holding tight to my shoulders.

Every one of his thrusts is forcing a sound from my throat I hardly recognise as mine. I'm getting out of breath, his energy outlasting my own, the feeling of him inside me getting more and more intense. He shifts, pulling me even harder to him, his head pressed into the side of my neck where I can feel more than hear his breathing -- low, rasping grunts vibrating into my flesh. Just as I fling my arms sideways, taken over by another onset of pulsing contractions I sense him peaking as he holds himself hard and deep inside me and his loudest growl so far crashes into my neck, followed by a few more. How many I can't be sure, I'm so lost in my own pleasure, but I can feel him, can feel how much he's let go, how little of himself he's held back. And before he's finished, he's tugging at me until I'm back on top, lying on him, muttering something that sounds like, '-- not squash you Lisbeth --,' but his breathing is so ragged it's difficult to know exactly what he's saying.

I feel his muscles begin to relax but he's trembling so violently I lie still, listening to his heart hammering away under me, thinking it's a sound I could grow addicted to.

I move my hips and shiver as hot liquid starts to rush down. He obviously feels it too as we're both groping around for one of the bathrobes that must be somewhere on the bed to catch it before it reaches the sheets, neither of us seeming to want to get up. I win, snagging the robe with my right hand and dragging it toward us. We both catch our breath when I raise up and away from him a little, then stuff the robe inbetween us, unable to move much more than that. I drop back down, lying on top of him, still listening to his breathing as it regulates.

I don't know how long we lie like this. My mind is empty.

At some point, Rob drapes the sheet over both of us, the soft linen whispering over my skin, tickling the back of my legs, making me twitch. He rubs both my arms then, and that's when I realise he's returned to himself; has come back down to earth. I'm not sure I'm ready to make any sense, but I want to look at him anyway, so I raise my head up and see he's already watching me. I tremble. His eyes are so open, and so full. I reach up to touch his mouth, afraid to speak, watch his eyelashes flicker when he feels me on his lips. He licks and kisses my fingers, pulls them inside his mouth, all the while his eyes never leaving mine. I've never felt so intimate, so exposed, so naked with a man.

Words are going to be inadequate, I think to myself; too blunt an instrument for expressing anything like how I'm feeling; how he's made me feel. I exhale.

'I'm paying for my half of the flight, Rob,' I finally say.

His eyes widen out and seem to get brighter, even fuller.

'And all the other flights back here, up until I move here more permanently.'

Just getting the words out has drained me.

He hugs me hard with his whole body, kisses my forehead and presses his head tightly to mine.

+++++