Latent Tendencies Ch. 02

Story Info
After Jen moves in with Paul their relationship grows.
8.2k words
4.64
116.3k
17

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2- Moving On

It's near the end of summer, and neither of us are teaching. We have a little time to get everything taken care of at her house, and move her back home, before I have to return to work. The day after the funeral her mother-in-law comes by with a bill.

Jen looks at it, then shakes her head. "Martha, I've had enough of this horseshit. I'll pay half the funeral costs, when I get half of his insurance, which I'd get if I take you to court and–"

"You wouldn't dare!"

My sister smiles. "Try me. I'm putting the house up for sale in the morning. You want to talk to me any further see Eric Thompson, my estate attorney. I'm truly sorry for your loss, but get the fuck out of my house, stay out of my personal accounts, stay off my fucking property, and out of my damn business."

Martha shot me a look, like I just pissed on her, stuck her nose in the air and left. Jen looks over at me and shrugs. "Sorry about that little scene. I've had enough of her, and guess I'll go see Eric Thompson."

"You don't need to apologize, she had it coming." I raise my eyebrows. "I think I like seeing my sister talking like a sailor, ready to throw down, as they say."

Jen laughs and hugs me. "Thanks for getting me too laugh." She stomps her feet. "Oh, she just gets my blood boiling. You know she has a key to the house, and would come in while we were gone. We bought the damn thing after the marriage, and without her help. It was insane." She puts her hands on her hips. "Ronnie wouldn't ask for it back, or let me change the lock."

"I guess that's a lot to put up with. I–"

"Didn't put up with that horseshit either." She wags a finger at the door. "Put an inside lock on the door, and always leave through the garage. Bitch doesn't have a key to that door." Jen sighs and wrinkles her nose. "Guess, that's when her and my relationship really went downhill."

"Sis, you always did get even." I kiss her cheek. "Maybe the threat will be enough, doesn't sound like it'll be worth suing over, probably cost you money."

"You don't threaten her." Jen shakes her head, as her eyes get big. "If she finds out I'm not going through with my lawsuit she'll be all over me, draining my blood, til I drive a stake through her heart." She let out a snort. "As for being worth it, his insurance policy was for half a million dollars, I won't be paying anything. All the bills I paid for should have come out of his estate too, or at least half of them."

Jen called Eric and he accepted the case assuring her Martha took the funds illegally, but I suspect that was what he said to everyone. The house was bought after the marriage, and both names were on the deed, so Jen could do as she pleased with it. She thought about dropping the house's price below market value, just to be done with it and not have to listen to the in-laws harping, but she listened to the realtor and the place sold the first week it was on the market.

Day after the house sold we packed up two rental trailers and left. I don't think Jen even looked back, I sure didn't. She also had kept up with the folks' hobby and most of the furniture we brought were antiques. We found places for her stuff, replaced some of the pieces in the house, storing the other stuff in the garage, saying we would go to the next monthly antique fair.

Doubt either of us would've ever guessed it, but we got along great. With neither of us dating we didn't have to worry about the awkwardness of a third, barely known, person. I was no slouch in the kitchen, but she was definitely a much better cook. Most nights we ate dinner prior to watching a bit of television, or reading, with many a night her falling asleep on my shoulder, or laying her head in my lap, with me stroking her hair. At least once a week I'd give her a massage, always managing to see her panties. Nearly every other time I would run her a bath, and once in awhile take off her dress, but never her underwear.

One or two nights a week I picked her up when she fell asleep and carried her to her bed, tucking her in and giving her a kiss. If she was not in her nightie I would take her dress off, putting her to bed in her underwear. I resisted the urge to see her naked, but I always took my time covering her up.

The scent of her would always get me at least semi-hard, and I'd go to bed and jack off, but never thinking about Jen, she was my sister. It was Tracy on my mind, after all this time, and the sex was better now than when we were together.

Weekends we did the yard work together, or other little upkeep a house always seemed to be in constant need of, then work on whatever antique piece we had at the time. It was always a pleasant experience and I looked forward to this time. Except for doing the Sunday crossword together, neither of us really even had a hobby, besides the antiques.

An occasional weeknight, and always Saturday nights, we went out to dinner, several times being mistaken as husband and wife. Jen would always smile, never correcting them, and I saw no reason to possibly embarrass our server, so I too let it slide. Could not really blame them, as Jen liked holding my hand when we went out, and sitting next to me in a booth instead of across from me. Grocery shopping I pushed the cart, and she walked beside me arm in arm.

One or two Sundays a month we would take a drive, and do a bit of antique shopping, but that was it. Neither of us were interested in going to the movies, bar-hopping, or much else. We liked each other's company, laughed at each other's jokes, and enjoyed just talking.

Before I knew it, it was end of the school term madness. I come home exhausted on the next to last Thursday night of the semester, did not have Friday classes, to find Jen at the stove stirring dinner, her back to me. She is wearing a light yellow short summer dress, and she looks so sexy with her little butt wiggling from the vigorous stirring motion.

I reach around, cupping both of her breasts and kiss her on the shoulder. She tilts her head away from me exposing her neck. I kiss my way up. "You smell absolutely divine, and horny."

"Stop it, it's just a new seafood dish I'm trying."

"No, that's no food I smell. It's a woman's arousal, and I like it."

She spins around in my arms scolding me, "Ronnie, don't be so crude and–"

Kiss her, before it sinks in, 'she's my sister,' and it's no sister-type kiss I lay on her. Square on the lips, no tongue, but might as well have been. My hands are on her ass holding her tight, as I grind my body into hers, and Jen isn't stopping me. I want to take her right here on the floor, then remember who it is, and back away only to lamely offer, "I'm so sorry Jen. Don't know what came over me."

She smoothes out the front of her dress, and it is impossible not to notice her hard nipples. "It's okay Paul, I understand. I'm so sorry I called you Ronnie. Was obviously more than a little confused myself," Jen reassures me, kind of fanning herself. "Is that the way you came home and greeted Tracy every night?"

"Yes, she left before the honeymoon wore off. Well, at least for me anyway."

"Said it before, and will say it again, stupid, stupid girl! Go, clean up some before dinner." She looks down at my crotch. "You might want to change into something more comfortable."

It is then I become aware of my hard on. I feel myself turn beet red and shuffle off, trying to keep it from getting any worse, which is probably not even possible.

Do not change my clothes, just splash my face with cold water, and stare into the mirror, trying to figure out who I was, or thought I might be. Maybe Jen thinks I mistook her for Tracy, but I knew there wasn't a chance of that ever happening. "God, she must think you're some kind of pervert." My reflection just nods at me.

I rub my temples trying to remember what Tracy even looks like, all I can see is Jen. Knew this was wrong, and kept telling myself, I was thinking of Tracy, looking at Jen, but thinking of Tracy, which got me hard. But, that is bullshit, no doubt from the beginning, since I can't even remember the color of Tracy's eyes. They weren't hazel like Jen's, and weren't fun and lively, more cold than anything else.

Just stand there staring into the mirror, for who knows how long, trying to figure out who I am, or what I wanted. I certainly knew what I couldn't have, but the rest was a blank.

* * *

We eat dinner slowly, and neither of us say a word, I'm terrified she'll leave me, but I'm going to have to say something, at least try to explain. After finishing my meal I start off, "Jen, as always, a great meal. Ah, I'm really sorry what happened. I won't–"

"I'm not," Jen cut me off, smiling wickedly. "I think it's about time we went to the next stage of our relationship, don't you?"

Speechless, I have to mentally run that through my head again. "Ah, our relationship?" I was more than a little confused. "What might be the next step– er, I mean, stage be?"

"Obviously, to consummate the relationship and–"

"Jen, are you forgetting you're my sister?" I wonder if she knew I got hard carrying her to bed, or jerked off afterwards. I wonder if she knew I didn't think of Tracy, or can't even remember what Tracy looks like. Five years of pining over my supposed sweetheart, soulmate, and all I can see is Jen.

"Really? Seems to me I've been your surrogate wife for nearly a year now, and I have no problem with that, even enjoy it. But, if I'm going to have the job, I want the pleasures."

Am absolutely floored, and I hadn't truly thought of us in that way, at least in a relationship, but she was right, we were a couple, have been since I arrived at her house. Thankfully, I'm sitting, or I would've pitched over backwards. I knew I was wrestling with the problem now, could she sense it.

What had I done? True, I'd gotten aroused, but always convinced myself it was Tracy not Jen I was thinking about. Well, at least this was my opinion when I woke up this morning, I think. But, I couldn't remember when I forgot what Tracy looked like. It wasn't like I was running around in lust all the time, but now I thought about it, I'd never been in lust with Tracy either.

A picture of Tracy flashes in my head, but it is her minor defects. The lop-sided bump in the middle of her nose, a little bit of a furry upper lip, the large mole on the underside of her left nipple, the even larger mole on her back. The quirks, like sucking air through her teeth when she was thinking, or her habit of looking past you when talking.

Looking at Jen I find she is much cuter than Tracy, has a far better figure, and a great personality. But, I'm no California surfer, or ex-football captain either, just the average guy. Why would she ever think of me in the same manner, as I do her. Admiring her intently it dawns on me, she is very cute, with fancy clothes and professional makeup she could be a model. I'd be a damn lucky man to get a girl like Jen interested in me, and I want her.

"Well, what do you think?" Jen sighs. "Be honest Paulie."

"Honestly, I'm more than a little confused. God Jen, you're my sister! There are laws we have to deal with, and what about the neighbors. They're going to figure it out sooner or–"

"How? Are we going to be doing it in the front yard? Far as they know we could be doing it now. As for laws, they're to protect younger children from psychological problems, and that isn't the case here. Come on, it might not even work out, but at least we love each other already, at least we enjoy being together and have fun with each other. I don't see why we don't try it, we can always go back to the way it was this morning."

"I'm not sure, have to think about it some." In truth I didn't want to think about it any more and would rather have sex with her right on the table. But in the morning would Jen regret it? I didn't want to lose her over a one-night stand. "This is something we shouldn't rush, there could be complications."

"Oh god, now I'm totally embarrassed. I messed this up so bad. I don't know why I thought I could even handle this discussion." Jen nearly sobs. "Maybe I should just leave, this is going to be too hard on both of us."

"Jen, I don't want you leaving our–"

"And I definitely don't want to, but I'm so ashamed."

There was nothing else to do, so I get up and walk over to her and kiss the top of her head. "There's no reason to be ashamed. I'm the one who has handled this so badly, maybe we can start over. Would–"

"What do you mean start over? I don't understand Paulie, start with–"

I put my finger to her lips. "Would you like to come to my room?"

"No, if we're going to talk, I'd rather it just be here. But, I don't even know what we can talk about? I evidently feel differently than you, and I can understand–"

Put my finger under her chin and gently raise her head, until she is looking at me. "Jen, I wasn't planning on talking. Well, not all that much."

"Really?" She looks deeply into my eyes. "What are you planning?"

"To do something I've wanted to do for some time." I give her a quick tender kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to slowly take off your clothes, then eat you to a great orgasm, and–"

"Ah, I've never–"

I cut her off with a kiss on the lips, which she eagerly returns. I pull her to her feet without breaking the kiss, and once standing I slip my tongue in her mouth. She sucks in my tongue, and this is definitely no close relative kiss. I hold her tight as we catch our breath. "I want to make love to you."

Being the sensible one she quietly suggests, "I think we should clean off the table, and wash the dishes before–"

"Later. Might even wait until the morning. Right now, I want to make passionate love to you, like no one else ever has." I pick her up and she giggles like a young girl. She puts her head on my shoulder, while hugging me tightly around the neck.

"I should go put on some fancy nightie or something."

"Sweetie, there's no time. Besides, it wouldn't stay on long, and if I get much more excited your clothes might get torn off." I slip a hand under her dress and massage her panty-covered bottom. "You feel good, I want you for dessert."

"You're so nasty, Paulie."

God, she feels so good in my arms, head lying on my shoulder. I almost don't want to put her down. But I do, beside my bed, then give her another long kiss while reaching behind and unbuttoning her dress. I back up and slide the dress off her shoulders and watch as it falls to the floor. She is wearing the usual, a plain white bra and panties. Running my fingers lightly down the front of her I kneel and lift one foot up, so I can get the dress completely off, then the other foot, before removing her shoes and socks.

She stands there, not saying a word, and I kiss her knees. First the front, then back, before moving up to her thighs, getting a gentle moan from her. Softly I kiss the front of her panties and can definitely smell her arousal. It is what I smelt earlier, sweet and exhilarating.

Kiss her a touch harder, putting light pressure on her pussy, eliciting a long, low moan from her. Keep kissing my way higher and higher, up her stomach, then each bra covered breast before kissing her on the lips, while reaching back and unsnapping her bra. We swap tongues for a while, as I massage her ass cheeks, and she moans into my mouth.

Except for the gentle, slight rocking back and forth she hasn't move. I watch the bra fall to the floor, then ever so tenderly take her right nipple into my mouth. Her breasts are small enough I can damn near get an entire one in my mouth. But, instead I just barely suck all around the nipple, just off the areola, before taking the nipple back in my mouth, swirling my tongue around its hardness. Do the same to her other breast, and have both nipples standing straight up on her perky titties. The entire time I'm massaging her bottom, dipping low enough to rub her pussy.

Never got a real good look while she was in the bath, but I do so now. I step back to admire her, finding those nipples positively fascinating, three quarters of an inch tall and nearly that wide, on areolas two and a half inches across. They're puffed up a good half-inch as well, making the nipples stand out even more on her 'b' cup breasts. Just stand back for a bit, and I admire my handiwork.

"God, all this feels so good, but it's a little embarrassing," Jen whispers. "I've never had anyone look at my breasts like this before, never."

"No reason for being embarrassed, they're absolutely beautiful. Like you are." I give both nipples a little tweak, causing a husky, deep-throated moan to escape. I draw a circle around each with my tongue, then kiss my way down to her flat stomach, sticking my tongue in her belly button, getting another low moan.

Now kneeling I slide her sopping wet panties down until the waistband is level with the top of her pussy. Go back to massaging her half covered cheeks, and with open mouth kiss each hip, running my tongue out in circles. Followed this by another kiss in the middle of her exposed pubic hair, before each side of the 'v' leading to her inner thigh.

Her constant moaning is telling me I'm doing it right, and those soaked panties are another good clue. I slip them off her hips, then repeat the tongue kissing. I'm going wild with the intoxicating smell of her pussy, and the moaning purr she is making, as if it is coming from deep within.

It has been so long, and I think my dick has turned to granite. Bet I could've easily cum within five strokes, but want so much for this to be special. Everything is so sensual, so exciting, the strong scent of sex, her wet panties and, especially those slight tremors running through her body as I look at her.

I stop at her knees and tenderly kiss each one, before completely taking her panties off. Skip the knees going up, and caress her thighs, creating louder and louder moaning, as she keeps shuddering. Gently I move her legs apart, and kiss just to the side of her pussy, letting my tongue cover more area, causing her to gasp and hold her breath. Kiss the other side, and she let the air out in a long sigh. She squirms a bit, and her moisture has beaded up at the bottom of her pussy.

Sticking my tongue out as far as I can, I catch the large drop, and savor it, as I swallow. Run my tongue from the bottom to the top of her slit, and Jen shudders. "Oh my god, that's the most wonderful feeling. Please do it again. Please Paul, don't stop."

She's so hot, and her pussy so sweet, I get so excited I cum in my pants, and back off her pussy. On her own she moves her feet farther apart, and I slide a finger in to her surprisingly tight hole. With my tongue I work on her clit, which is fully extended, a good half-inch, and bright pink. She's panting as my tongue dances over her clit. But, I keep backing off and just gently licking below or above it, while rubbing her ass cheeks. Her legs are starting to get wobbly, and she grabs my head for balance, but she doesn't stop my manipulations. Slowly I slide a second finger in, and she is panting heavily, crying out, "Oh god let me go, please! I need it so bad, please Paulie!"

She finally gets smart, pulling my head into her crotch and keeping it there. I was going to let her cum this next round anyway, but she about explodes as I keep flicking my tongue across her clit. When she finally eases up her death grip on my head I get a full breath of air. Although I wasn't about to complain, seeing as a man could live breathing nothing but hot pussy if he had to, or at least I could.

After taking a couple deep breaths I go back to sucking her clit. Jen lets out several gasps, then her legs start trembling and she screams, "Oh god, oh god, I'm coming again."

She somewhat sits, or half-fell back, on the edge of the bed. She shudders, then lays back panting. I massage her calves and thighs. When she catches her breath she shakes her head. "I never, and I mean, never ever, have done that before. It–"