Latent Tendencies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now they're both crying and kissing each other. Finally they stop long enough to get Josie's new jewelry on. Then they start crying and kissing, with me driving around with no clue to where I'm going. Eventually I have to ask, "Can someone tell me where we're going? We're running out of town?"

"Hotel room," Josie opts for, "I'm so horny I could die. I have gifts too. Nothing like yours."

"Can't check in until eleven–"

"A park or alley, I don't care," Josie begs, as Jen's hand is now under that red dress.

"I'm not running the risk of getting caught, and my ass beat. We're going out for a nice brunch, because you're going to need your strength–"

"Ah-h-h, fine, fine. Go anywhere you want." Josie waves at me. "Oh-h-h Baby doll, your fingers are great. God I've missed them, and dreamt about them every night."

"Paulie, I need to take care of my woman," Jen smiles, "do you mind?"

"No, I'm surprised you've waited this long."

Jen slides off the seat, kneeling on the floor, turns around and buries her head in Josie's crotch, under her dress. "Uh-huh, oh sweet Jesus this is so good, my little Baby doll. It's even better than I dreamt about every night this week."

Josie's feet are now on the dashboard and spread wide. I put the seat back as far as it goes to give them more room, and am really hoping we do not pass any policemen. "Um-m-m, sweet baby I'm there. Ooh-h-h, o-ooh-h shit." She starts kicking the windshield, and the way her dress is bobbing about Jen isn't about to ease up on her any time soon. "Dammit Paulie, I want your dick." She has a hold of my arm, and I keep driving with one hand, looking for a place to park. Those passing me, which is everyone on the street, can easily see what's going on, although not quite sure how it's being done.

Josie eases up on my arm, and Jen pops up sporting a big grin and Josie's wetness all over her face. "God, this is all I've dreamt about all week too."

I run a finger across Jen's slick lips. "Give her one for me too, Baby doll."

With a huge grin Jen dives back under Josie's dress, and she goes to town. Granted, I'm a lot closer than most, but I'm fairly certain everyone within half a block can hear Josie. And if they are in eyesight there is not a doubt what is happening. After her long climax Josie's legs stay spread as Jen slides right up into her arms, and Josie starts licking the cream off her chin. "You're something else, my precious Baby doll."

"Can we go to brunch now, ladies?"

"Um-m-m, now I can wait, if Jen can."

"I can wait too," Jen smiles, "seeing as I had an orgasm eating you."

"Well, very good Baby doll." Josie kisses her, as Jen returns to her original seat. "I take it that's another first. Now, how is your anal training coming?"

"Wasn't sore all week, but we wanted to be sure. Paulie gave me a mind-numbing rim job after we got out of the shower last night. Josie, it was so good I needed help to get to the bed." She giggles. "Then he gave me another, a real pussy tingler, bet it made my eyes cross."

"Ladies, how about we change the subject before I get cited for going to slow, which will get me another citation for indecent exposure."

"Adore my beautiful, sexy woman." Jen snuggles up to Josie. "I love the way you smell, and you feel so good, I've missed that this week." Jen licks Josie's chin. "Um-m, I love the way you taste, love to have my fingers in my woman, and her fingers in me. I want to watch you being pleased by our man."

Head back, eyes closed, Josie sighs. "Um-m, Baby doll, that's how I've felt too." She let out a slight whimper. "I love talking to you on the phone, listening to your sexy voice, and reading your sexy letters you write me."

Cupping one of Josie's titties Jen kisses her woman. "So, what do you think of coming to San Jose with us?"

"Um-m," Josie pants, "I got Ducky and mama to–"

"Sweetie, they're coming too." Jen rubs noses with Josie. "If you want your own space we can get something with an upstairs' apartment, or a side by side duplex. We can make this work baby, it'll be an adjustment for your mother and son. But will be better in the long run, and it's California. No one is going to care about our lifestyle." Josie sighs, and Jen hastily adds, "Think about it, for me, Sweetie, please just think about it, okay?"

Josie nods, and Jen runs her fingers down Josie's cheeks. "But, you need to know, I love you with all my heart, I want you with every ounce of my being, and I need you forever. Paulie spoils me constantly, and he'll spoil you too, Sweetie. He'll fix it so we can all be together, and soon you two will love each other as much as I love each of you."

"I'll try, Baby doll."

"Here we are ladies, all cleaned up?" Once they get out of the car they straighten up their dresses. "Yes, you two clean up nicely, looking all sassy, with that fresh fucked demeanor. You almost look like twins, my pretty lovelies. So, what do you think about buying a van? It'd be a lot safer, for all of us."

They just giggle as they each take an arm of mine. From my left Josie offers, "Love that dress, good color for you. Nice hair cut, wish I had so much bounce. You just look so fantastic, although, we're going to have to go to the ladies' room and freshen up your make-up."

"Seeing as it's all over your thighs and pussy, I'd say so," Jen responds, getting them giggling. "God, you make that jewelry sparkle. Josie is going to teach me how to suck dick."

We get our table, and arm in arm the ladies head off to spruce up. From the back they look so sweet, and truly close to being twins. The stiffness in my dick isn't going to be leaving soon, and I think most of the men in the place now have the same problem.

They have a dozen different types of seafood to choose from here at the buffet and the ladies are loving it with their mimosas. But, I went with more of a traditional breakfast, western omelet, home fries and straight orange juice.

Takes long enough to eat we're able to check in at five to eleven, with our only luggage Josie's overnight bag and my shaving kit. Probably wasn't a minute past eleven when we went through the door.

Ladies do not miss the flowers, and champagne stand. Each runs over to peek at a card.

"I got, 'guess who,' you?" Jen asks.

"Me too," Josie echoes, then they both run over and give me kisses.

Except for the bed being a regular king-size, this is much like the honeymoon suite. Both girls have their dresses off, before looking the place over. Josie croons, "Jen goes first, and I got a surprise for you, but first let's undress each other."

Jen shakes her head. "I want Paulie to give you an orgasm, like you heard on the phone. I can get fucked first, but I need you to have an orgasm from Paulie first."

Sounds good, and we gather at the foot of the bed, and start rubbing each other all over, slowly taking each other's clothes off. Girls gang up on me and I'm the first undressed, and they have me on my knees kissing their panties, as they sandwich me kissing each other. They let me take care of their garters, stockings and panties. Damn, I'm really loving my life right about now.

We're all naked and I start eating Josie like the first time, with her standing up. Even with the two orgasms Jen gave her she has another rather quickly. Jen giggles. "Stay on her Paulie, she's still standing."

I do as told and it doesn't take us long to give Josie a real knee knocker. Jen is holding her up as I kiss my way up Josie's belly and suck on her titties. Once Josie can support herself Jen pulls me up and kisses me. "Thank you Paulie, for taking such good care of my Sweetie. I really loved seeing my woman pleasured."

"It was my pleasure."

"No, mine." Josie kisses me. "You're fantastic, and simply amaze me." She brings Jen around, so the three of us can kiss. Josie breaks away. "I'm going to get your gift Jen. Paulie, get her tight little bottom on the bed and get her going."

Neither of us ask, and Jen giggles excitedly crawling up on the bed. Instead of diving into her crotch I lay down alongside her and start kissing her, while fondling her tits. "God, I love you," Jen proclaims, as I suck on her nipples.

"Ta-da, what do you think?" Josie loudly asks, as she throws open the double doors to the bathroom. She comes walking towards the bed and is wearing a strap-on, with an obvious anal attachment. Seven inches long, half inch thick at the tip and about two at the base. "Jen baby, you're about to get your first double penetration, is that right?"

"Double what?"

"Check it out, I've five inches up me." Josie picks up the dildo. "Once Paul gets in you, we can work on your cute bottom. I get in fully, and flip the switch."

It starts whirring, and slowly spinning, causing Jen to giggle, and reach out to touch it. "Both, at the same time?"

"Yes Baby doll, you're about to be stuffed fully. Top or bottom Paulie?" she asks switching the dildo off.

"Tough choice, but top. It shouldn't take long for this little hottie," I reply, before going back to her even harder nipples than when I left them.

Josie goes straight for her pussy, and reaches over to fondle my balls and stroke my hard cock. She's humming into Jen's pussy and Jen's rocking back and forth. "Okay baby, have you taken Paul while straddling him?"

"Un-huh, it was nice. It's always nice."

I lay down, and Josie put my legs closer together. Jen gets on top, and is a little wobbly. "Need me to hold it, Baby doll?" Josie asks. "Paulie, keep her steady."

"Uh-huh," Jen answers, with her eyes shut.

Feel a soft warm hand wrap around the base of my dick, then slide up halfway. "There you go baby, take what you can. Real slow, we have all day." Jen lowers herself down as Josie wiggles the head of my dick up and down the slit. I enter Jen and Josie switches from back and forth to a little circular pattern. "Go ahead baby, take what you can. You all right?"

"Uh-huh, very."

She slides down to Josie's hand and I take my hands off her waist and put them on her breasts, getting her to moan loudly. She's pressing down, but Josie isn't removing her hand. "All right baby girl, I'm going to move my hand, and you can start downward again."

For me it's so hot listening to Josie calmly give us instructions, and obviously for Jen as well. "Oh this feels so good," Jen comments, sliding down another couple of inches on me.

"Very nice, you nearly got all of him in your tight little pussy. You want the rest of it?"

"Uh-huh."

I think Josie is running a finger in Jen's ass, but can't see. However, wasn't real sure, but might feel it sliding along my shaft. Jen lets out a little grunt as she comes to rest with me fully inserted. Josie's kneeling behind Jen and has her hands over the top of mine, which are still on Jen's breasts. Jen put her hands on Josie's, and Josie kisses Jen's neck. "Oh what a good little girl, you full?"

"Uh-huh."

"You're about to become a lot fuller. Lean all the way over on Paul's chest, but don't pull up too far, you want to keep as much in as possible. Paulie help her." She lays down on my chest putting her head on my shoulder. "Baby doll, have a lot of dick showing. Paulie, I'm going to pick up her hips, you take her shoulders and carefully push back."

"Ugh, nice," Jen moans as we push her back some.

"Oh, this is much better, less than an inch showing. Paul, give your dick an upward poke, and see what happens." Raise up a little, then I kind of roll from back to front, and it seems my dick slides in. "This will do nicely. Baby doll, we don't need too much prep time for the anal tool. You're nearly ready, you want to try now, or wait?"

"Uh-huh." Was her only answer, which I takes as she's ready, and so does Josie.

After tonguing her some Josie rises up and Jen wiggles her bottom, trying to re-find the source of her pleasure. Josie gets behind her and slowly inserts the half inch tip into her butt, causing nothing more than a deep contented sigh out of Jen for getting the attention she'd been craving. I can feel Josie's thrusts, but not the dildo, which isn't the case for my sister. She's moaning and drooling all over my chest. I gently stroke her hair and kiss the top of her head, while rubbing her back.

Her slight swaying from side to side has stopped, and she's laying there limp. When Josie's thrusts stop she kneads my balls, no doubt to keep me hard. Like it'd be soft any time soon. Josie resumes thrusting and now I can feel it sliding along my shaft. The dildo's shaft is thick enough at her opening I can feel that as well.

Josie stops and is rubbing Jen's back with me. "How are we doing, our little baby?"

"Un-huh."

"One more time and we should be fully in, might feel a little discomfort. Are you ready for us, our pretty baby girl?"

"Uh-huh, very."

Josie slowly begins the thrusting motion and it isn't much longer and Jen's moving up with each thrust. Obviously, Josie's fully in. Jen's loving it, and I'm enjoying the sense of fucking, while staying completely embedded in a tight pussy.

Josie stops and lays down on Jen's back, still giving her one inch thrusts. I quit rubbing Jen's back and I'm stroking the side of her breast. "My little sweetie pie, you've been such a good little girl. Your cute little bottom is so full. So is your tight pussy. Now–"

"Damn, I love my big brother's dick," Jen harshly whispers.

Was wrong, there's something that can make me soft in seconds, and this is it. No way Josie didn't hear it, she's damn near as close as I am. I don't know what to say, but Josie instructs, "No more talking baby girl, just lay still and enjoy. I'm going to turn it on now, you ready to send your pretty little bottom into orbit?"

"Uh-huh."

She hits the switch and I can feel the vibrations running up and down my shaft, blanking out everything else in my head. God, if I feel this good, how must Jen feel. Josie rubs my temple. "Try to keep your strokes to an inch or two, and in time with mine."

On her third stroke I start, but my stroke is too long, and I stop after two instead of trying to adjust mid-way. Three more strokes go pass, then I start again, and we're doing fine, getting Jen to moan between quick gasps.

She starts her orgasm, and it's just not going to quit. She finally lays still and Josie slides her hand between Jen and I. "Paulie, stop for a bit, fully in her. Don't start up until she begins moving again, which won't be too long. Her orgasms are going to be coming harder and faster, just go with them." I'm able to cup Josie's breast and she coos, "What a good boy, so attentive to my needs."

My plan is to just mimic Josie, assuming my dick doesn't literally explode. Definitely no lack of moisture, seeing as Jen's juices are running down my ass and coating our thighs. I'm sure Josie's pussy is in the same condition, judging by her breathing. I want to get to both of their hot holes, but in this position there's no way that might happen.

Jen's butt starts moving and true to her prediction Jen starts having rapid orgasms, harder and faster, but not nearly as long. Even Josie has one or two. Eventually, they seem to be one long orgasm and I cum. I haven't moved for five minutes, and still cum like crazy.

Dildo stops humming, and my girls just lay still on me. We all bask in the afterglow for a time, til Josie stirs slowly sliding back until I hear a slight pop. Laying alongside me she gives me a long kiss. "It's going to take Baby doll some time to come to life. Suggest after that, a soak in the spa, and a little frank talk." * * *

to be continued...

12