Latent Tendencies Ch. 11

Story Info
Paul confesses to Josie his relationship with Jen.
7.6k words
4.65
42.4k
14

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11- Confession

She didn't give me time to answer, just repeated, "Frank, right?"

Well, settles that nagging question, or I should say fear. "Completely frank," I say, "I sure would like to suck your nipple while you admire your handiwork."

She giggles, moving up so I can get my mouth on her titty. Her breathing quickly becomes ragged. "God, I love you two so much it hurts. I almost went crazy this week. I'm going to miss you both so terribly, terribly bad."

I stop nibbling. "Josie, I'm so sorry. I know what you mean, because I love you as badly, and you know how Jen feels about us both. We should've told you, but these feelings are new for us as well. Please, hear us out–"

"Um-m-m-m, thought I was in heaven." Jen raises her head, so slick with sweat her hair is sticking to her face. "What are my two lovers talking about?"

"She knows you're my little sister."

"What? How?" Jen squeals, rapidly turning her head to look at Josie.

"In your sexual delirium, it came out," I explain.

"Oh, Josie I'm so sorry." Jen burst in to tears. "You must hate us, but–"

Josie kisses her, and keeps at it until Jen gives up her argument, which isn't long. "Come on, let's take it easy in the spa."

It's a long walk to the spa, and my dick is definitely limp, but I'm in far better shape than poor Jen, sobbing away. I turn the jets on and while getting in Josie lights into us, "Never, never, never ever, and I mean fucking never, never ever, let my mama know about this, or she'll stop it immed–"

"Josie my dearest love, does this mean you'll still be our wife?" Jen asks, stopping her sobs.

"Girlfriend," Josie corrects. "There's no way I can go to California. But, there'll be no other for me. For the longest time I had no idea what I wanted, a man, a woman, neither. Loved the touch of a lady, but yearned for a real dick after a time. And after having some man-dick wanted the loving touch of a lady. Then I met you two, and was completely fulfilled, and have never been happier in my life. As for the brother sister thing, I can use one of mama's talents, ignore it, therefore making it as if it just doesn't even exist. Might even be able to convince my mother on the arrangement with–"

"Then we can all be together," Jen squeals.

"But, that isn't the problem. Promised mama I'd finish my education and I'm getting there, but still at least two years away. Was told most of my classes wouldn't be transferable, so I just can't leave. Mama never wanted me to give up anything for a man, doubt she's going to look at it any differently for a man and woman."

"Paul, do something," Jen begs, nearly sobbing. "I just had the most exquisite time in my life, provided by the two I love most in the world, it can't end like this." She's now crying again, and Josie gives her a hug, letting her cry into her shoulder. "It can't end Paulie, I'll die." She looks up and holds Josie's head. "I've loved Paulie for years, finally got my man and I need him so badly. Sweetie, I love you just as much, I want and need my woman just as bad." Jen is bawling, and Josie holds her tightly.

"Well, some of the courses might not be transferable, however others will be. Can't promise anything, but it might be possible to take those that aren't, here, then the rest there. How many courses are you taking now?"

"I got to work, so it's one at a time and–"

"Well, we can solve that problem easy enough," I cut in. "Could you go full time if you did not have to work?"

"Sure," Josie nods, while rubbing her girl's back, "but mama would have to work more, then I'd have to pay day care, and I've no savings, or–"

"Sweetie, we can take care of all that," Jen offers, popping up off her shoulder, all smiles and wiping the tears away. "We have plenty of money, please let us do this for you."

"No, Baby doll, I can't do–"

"Sweetie, it's not for services rendered." Jen kisses Josie, first on the lips, then all over her face. "I love you, I want to support you. You're my woman, I want to take care of you. I'll go crazy without you, I don't care about money, just want you to be my woman."

"Oh no, mama isn't going for that, even if she would, she don't want Ducky in day care. I work my hours around hers, and she works hers around my school schedule. Occasionally, a neighbor lady watches him, but never more than a day or two a month. It takes us about a day each month to get all the details worked out."

Jen looks at me with pleading eyes, and I shrug. "Would she change her mind if you were a wife, and not a girlfriend? We can–"

"Of course, you can marry Paul," Jen squeals, "and I can be the Mistress."

"Not going to work." Josie shakes her head. "Might've, if I'd told her you were also his girlfriend. But, it'll take years for her to talk to me if she thinks I'm a home wrecker. And she'll beat Paul's ass every time she sees him, guaranteed."

"Jen is right." I grin. "Well, we'll have to leave out the part of you being Jen's woman, but you could be my woman."

"Huh?" Jen shakes her head. "I said that?"

"Sort of. What about just in name only?" I suggest, getting two cute noses to wrinkle up. "I go to Maria, tell her I want to take you as my wife, but obviously can't, seeing as I've a lovely lady already. Nevertheless, I wish to take care of you and your family in a proper manner. It's still done with Mistress' in other countries and–"

"That's silly," Jen cuts in. "It's nothing more than what we're doing now."

"No Baby doll, it might work. Paulie, you're so smart." Josie gives me a big smile, then a kiss. "Like I said, she chooses to ignore certain facts, if that's more convenient for her. I'll have to juggle classes around her work, but we can do–"

"What kind of man would I be if I made my mother-in-law work? She can take care of Ducky, you don't have–"

"No Paul, I couldn't do–"

"Yes, you can baby," Jen insists grabbing her head, and holding it in place while kissing her. "Say yes, and my entire body is yours, plus so much more. Say yes, baby, please say yes. You know you're my woman, and I want to take care of you. Say yes, baby, please say yes. Say yes, and you'll know this happiness forever. Say yes, baby, please say yes. Promise me you'll do it, please baby."

"Sweetheart," Josie looks into Jen's eyes, "Baby doll, I can-t–"

"No Sweetie, don't say no." Jen is crying. "Say yes, baby, please say yes, you're my woman. Say yes, and Paulie will make it all happen." Josie is crying, and Jen is planting little kisses all over her. "Say yes, baby, please say yes."

"Ladies," I rub both of their backs, "calm down, I'm going to fix things soon."

"See woman, you can do it." Sobbing Jen kisses Josie. "Say yes, and we'll make love to you every day for the rest of our lives. Just say yes. Sweetie, I need you to make me whole, you need me to make you complete. And we both need Paulie. Say yes, baby, please say yes."

Josie shakes her head. Jen grabs her head. "Don't Sweetie, don't say no. I need you, every day for the rest of our lives. Say yes, baby, please say yes. I need to smell you. I need to feel you. I need to taste you. Say yes baby, please say yes. You know you want to, just say yes, please say yes. Our Paulie, will fix it so we are together, and he is going to spoil us forever. All you need to do is just say yes, my love, please say yes." Jen sobs. "Say yes, we can do it, together the three of us, say yes, baby, please say yes. Sweetie, I'll die without you, say–"

Josie kisses Jen, long and passionately. "I can't promise you, but yes. If I can do it, yes." Jen is hopping up and down, splashing water about, getting her titties to jiggle nicely. Josie looks at me. "What if it can't be?"

With a shrug I smile. "California isn't etched in stone. This new Jen looks nothing like my sister, certainly doesn't act like the old Jen, we could probably live here with little problem." Now I have two jumping about like schoolgirls, causing a small wave. But now, I have twice as many titties to watch, and every so often if the wave is just right a pair of pretty pussies.

When they settle down Jen suggests, "Since it was Paulie's idea, I think we should reward him, by you giving me my first lesson on sucking dick."

"Excellent idea, Baby doll. Come on big boy, hop up on the edge." Josie pats the spot. "All right, you can hear a lot of bullshit about the most important thing is this or that. Men will tell you teeth, and that's pretty much a given. But, truth is, especially to the woman, position. You don't get that right, it's going to be a rough go the rest of the way. Hey, no getting ahead of us." Josie gives my now rising dick a playful swat.

"Ow-w," I yelp, covering myself.

"Just a little lesson in patience," Josie scolds, as Jen giggles. "See a lot of women attack the dick the same way every time. Okay big boy, stand up." I did and my softening dick was well above the water, but hanging down. "Well, if he was hard you could see the differences." She gives me another little tap, causing Jen to giggle again.

"Yeow, must have misunderstood something. Thought I was getting a reward."

"Jen, would you like to take care of this for me?"

"Uh-huh." She's on her knees, and has my dick in her mouth quickly. Because of the little slaps I'm four inches if that, and she has me completely in her mouth. But that changes rapidly, as I grow hard almost immediately.

Once I'm fully hard Jen has just the head between her lips, and is stroking the shaft. "Good girl, beautiful body, and a natural sexual proficiency," Josie praises, as she fondles Jen's breast and I believe her pussy under the water. "In no time you'll be doing to his dick what you do to my pussy. Now, let go of your new play toy, and I'll finish my point." She does as instructed, and I'm now rock hard. "Okay, get your furry butt back up here big boy."

Once seated my dick is sticking straight up. "There you go, see the change? Obviously, if you try to come at them the same way it won't produce the same results. Being the woman, and you wish to do this without hurting yourself, your goal is to line up the cock with the slope of your throat. You can do this by moving you, or the dick. Most like to come at it from above, and this is possible if you're off to the side in a sitting position."

Josie grabs the base of my dick, that's still moist from Jen, and takes the head in. Sucks in two inches, slides back, then four and finally five. "See how straight on, that could be difficult." She went to the right of me and with a bit of work nearly got the entire thing in. "Now, watch lower." She gets on her knees and tilts my dick downward, as I spread my legs. Third stroke she has the entire thing in her mouth.

"That's so cool," Jen says.

"Damn straight," I echo.

"Thank you, now up. It's a simple fact if it's going along the roof of your mouth, no moving parts, less chance of gagging. At first it'll feel ticklish, but you get used to it fast enough. If aimed downward you have to wrestle the tongue while swallowing." I'm now standing. "As you can see both in an upright stance, this is a near impossible feat. Still, you can get him aroused–"

"I can do that just flashing my panties," Jen jokes.

"Or peeing," Josie chimes in, getting them both giggling.

When she gets back to business she bends at the waist and takes three inches of dick in her mouth. Feels fine by me. "So Baby doll, this is what I mean by position. Yours, according to his, not anything specific. Now, this is what works best for me, others like it completely opposite. You have to find what suits you best, and no one will complain. See, here's another well known fact, if you ask a man how he likes it, he doesn't know. Hell, most won't even take the time to think about it, or ask the woman how she likes to do it. Bottom line, men don't care how it's done, just that it's done."

Jen laughs, and I nod in agreement.

"All right, you start there and find your comfort zone. Now, you can start, remembering those three little words Paulie likes, practice, practice, practice."

Jen's on my dick in a flash, and I sure love the way Josie teaches her students.

Josie keeps giving Jen pointers on sucking my dick, and she's trying them all, enjoying herself. I'm having a good time myself. "Ah, not that I'm loving this, which I truly am," I start off, "but, much more and I'll be useless helping with Josie."

Jen immediately stops. "Do I get to wear the anal thing?"

"Yes Baby doll, but it'll be much bigger, seeing as I've a large pussy and–"

"Quit that Josie, there's nothing wrong with your pussy, or anything else," Jen scolds.

"Really? Besides my big pussy and tiny clit, my ass is too large, tits too small, nose too long, thighs too chunky and feet too big. Not to mention, my hairy back, overly bushy eyebrows and pussy, a few gnarly toenails, freckled face and rough hands, the last batch I can shave, trim, cut, cover up, and moisturize."

"That's bullshit, you're gorgeous," Jen insists, giving Josie a kiss. "I love my woman, she's beautiful, and I want to please her forever."

"You wouldn't be saying that if I let it all go natural. If you saw me in a bikini with hair sticking out everywhere and a single eyebrow, we wouldn't be here."

"Nonsense, that's just proper hygiene for a woman. I've a hairy pussy and Paul loves it just as much as yours, and–"

"Paulie, tell your sister how much of a better fuck she is than me. How much tighter."

"Sure, there's a difference, but obviously I wouldn't kick either of you out of bed. And to be honest, at times, Jen is too tight, which doesn't allow me to last long, before it becomes painful, and I'm sure she's jealous of what you can take."

I cup Josie's pussy. "Now for your pussy, your muscle control makes it a pleasure. As for eating you two, there's no major difference. I could eat either forever and a day." I chuckle, and squeeze the handfuls of titty I now hold. "Hell, wish I was two headed, then I'd be truly in heaven eating you both at the same time. Between the two of you, I couldn't ask for anything more. And can promise, your two sexy butts will get a rise out of me forever."

Josie smiles and strokes my cheek. "You're such a sweetie. I do love you, and can see why our Baby doll thinks the world of you. I'll do anything and everything to make this work." Josie gives me a kiss. "Now, you want my pussy or butt?"

"I liked the way it was, and would love to be just laying in there, in your very nice pussy." I give her a kiss. "But first our girl is going to eat your lovely pussy."

Snickering Josie kisses me. "Done. Come on my pretty Baby doll, I'm sure he wants to watch us dry off." God, I'm so amazed she knows me so well after such a short time, but she was right I loved it.

Jen kisses me. "Thank you for everything, especially for giving me, Sweetie, my woman, and putting up with me. Don't know why you do it, but I love you spoiling me, and so proud to be your girl. Paulie, I absolutely love you to death and always will." As they are getting out she adds, "I have to go pee."

"Dry off first. Paulie will take you in, and watch you, while I'm putting your dick together."

Watch them dry off, then they watch me. Jen is dancing a bit by the time I take her to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet she comments with her head hanging down, "Not sure I could do this in front of you, if I didn't have to go so bad."

Kneeling I take her head and gently cradle it between my hands, so she's looking directly into my eyes. "Baby doll, you have nothing ever to be embarrassed about, I mean ever. You can tell me anything and I will listen, never judging you." There's a tear in her eye, and I kiss her. We french kiss the entire time she pees. "Why are you crying?" I ask, as I'm wiping her.

"Because you let me have my Josie girl, and don't feel threatened, even when I'm not including you with our games, but I'm not excluding you, promise." Tears are streaming down her cheeks. "I just take it for granted you will be there, always. I love you, I mean us, together–"

"S-sh," I rub her back and kiss her cheek, "I know that little sister."

Se lets out a big sniffle. "I'm acting crazy, being a total brat, crying constantly, just being a girl. Still, you never question me, tell me I'm silly, it isn't real, or it can't be done. I love you so much you make my knees weak, and you treat my woman so well it makes me cry."

"You're not crazy," I kiss her, "told you, you're in love, mad, passionate love." I rub her back, and she leans into me. "Can't fight it Baby doll, it is what it is."

"I didn't think I could feel a stronger bond than that first night with you or Sweetie. But I do, and I know it's love because it's how I feel about you." She strokes my cheek. "That first night my man filled me with enough passion to last a lifetime, and it gets better every day. The same thing has happened with my woman." Still crying, she tenderly kisses me. "Paulie, you're going to make this happen, right?"

"Yes Baby, I'll find a way."

"Thank you. Paulie, I'm glad she knows our secret. I'll never lie to either of you, because both of you are a big part of me." She wipes away her tears. "I'm just in heaven, so happy, and so spoiled. I love you, never forget it."

"Promise, I'll never forget, and will always love you." I hand her some toilet paper, and kiss her forehead. "Blow your nose, then come on, it's time to spoil Josie, and make her happy."

I carry her back to the bed. As I lay her down Josie starts with, "Her side is only four inches long, and inch and a half thick. I'm sure she's wet enough from this little experience, but to be safe you might give her a little more attention."

Jen's legs go wide, and she takes me by the ears guiding me to her pussy, which is certainly wet enough. Still, I stay there a bit to make sure, not like she's going to let me go anyway. Josie doesn't rush me, and is stroking my dick hard, or more accurately, harder.

"Okay baby girl time to stand up and get fitted with your dick. Big boy, on your back." Jen doesn't whine as she scurries off the bed. "Legs a little wider Baby doll. There you go, now–"

"Br-r-r, kind of cold."

"No honey, you're kind of real sexy hot." Josie licks Jen's pussy. "One more strap to go. All right, test it to see if it's adjusted correctly. Just give it a good wank or two, then back and forth. How's it feel, baby girl?"

"Heavy, and long," Jen replies. "Seems fine, could I hurt you with it?"

"Not unless you really try. It's eight inches long, but only inch and a half thick, and not tapered. It's going to need some prep time, just follow my directions, and I'll be fine. Good rule of thumb, you know how you liked it, just do the same. Switch is right there."

Not knowing how she feels on the matter I volunteer, "I can prep you."

"I can do it," Jen assures us both. "I want to please my lovely Sweetie."

The girls kiss, a nice long one, fondling each other. Josie backs away observing, "So much for me needing prep work, I'm soaked."

"You're not soaked," Jen comments, her hand now cupping Josie's pussy, and I believe with her middle finger slid in. "When my new dick and I get through with you, that'll be soaked. I'm going to make my woman very happy."

"Um-m-m," is all Josie says, and waits until Jen's hand is gone before crawling up on the bed. No need to get me hard, around these two I'm perpetually in that state. She doesn't need me steadying her so I take care of her nipples, while she slides straight down the length of my dick. What an awesome feeling.

"Paul is right, I'm so jealous." Jen sighs. "You two look absolutely gorgeous. I bet I could cum just watching you two make love."

"We need you too, Baby doll." Josie leans into me. "I'm wet enough I can probably take a finger right away. So–"

"Yeah, well I'm not getting cheated out of anything." Jen wags her dick at Josie. "Might not have been able to say anything, but my hearing was fine. You lay there and relax, I can take care of my woman, and looking forward to giving her a rim job. Paulie, keep on those delightful titties of our sweetie girl."