Latest Vegas Adventure

Story Info
We always find a new friend to share her with.
2.3k words
4.27
43.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We come to Las Vegas a couple times a year when we get free room offers. It was our first day in Vegas this time and we were at the Main Street Station casino. It was about 6pm and we had been playing slots for a couple hours. Dee was playing one of her favorites, White Water, and I was wandering around looking for a machine that would be nice to me. One thing I was really not having luck with was finding a waitress to get a drink, although every time I went by Dee she seemed to have one! As I approached Dee this time I saw that there was a man sitting next to her and they seemed to be chatting and laughing with each other. I stopped at a machine twenty feet behind them and played there for a few minutes. When I saw the cocktail waitress heading their way, I walked over to join them.

Dee introduced me to Mike. He was an engineer from Omaha, in Vegas for a conference. He was about our age, maybe a couple years younger, and divorced. We all ordered drinks and Mike said he hoped I didn't mind his chatting Dee up. He enjoyed her wit and sense of humor, as well as her friendliness. I told him I didn't mind at all and was glad he found her as wonderful as I did. Looking at Dee, I could tell she was enjoying his company, and attention, a lot! Mike turned out to be a witty, charming, down to earth nice guy. When he excused himself twenty minutes later to find a restroom, I gave Dee a deep passionate kiss, which she returned in kind. I looked at her and asked "Well?" Her eyes sparkled and she got this little smirk on her face. I grinned, told her I loved her, and gave her a quick kiss.

When Mike returned he asked if he was imposing on our time and I told him not at all. In fact, we were wondering if he would be interested getting another round of drinks and joining us up in our room. His expression didn't change as he looked from me, to Dee, then back and forth between us a few more times. Seeing us both warmly smiling at him, his eyes lit up and with a big smile of his own he said he would be pleased to do so. Dee put her hand on his and said "We hoped you would".

We flagged the waitress, got another round of drinks and made our way to the elevators. When we got to the room, Dee headed for the bathroom. Mike looked at me and asked if he had misunderstood what was happening, and if not was I ok with this. I told him to just relax, go with it, and enjoy.

Dee came out and I took her in my arms and kissed her. A good, hot, wet kiss with my hands roaming over her back and down to her ass. When we separated, she walked over to Mike and put her arms around him. Not being a fool, he took her in his arms and kissed her. She broke the kiss, turned to look at me while still in his embrace, and said "Nice fit". I am nine inches taller than she is, and with Mike being about five inches shorted than me, their bodies and lips lined up nicely. She turned back to Mike and they resumed their kiss.

I watched for a few seconds then moved up behind Dee. I moved Mike's hands down to the top of her butt (he got the hint and moved them even lower) and my hands rubbed her back as I planted little kisses on the back of her neck. When she finally broke their kiss, she turned her body part way so she could kiss me. My right hand found its way around her and moved to her left breast. Seeing this, Mike brought his left hand up and cupped her right breast. She was not wearing a bra, so her hard nipples were easily found through the material by both of us. She alternated between us, kissing one then the other, for a while. Mike was playing with her ass with his one hand and we had worked our hands under her top and were playing with her bare tits.

As she was kissing him, I grabbed the bottom of her top and pulled it up. They broke their kiss long enough for me to pull it completely off. The next time she turned to kiss me, Mike's mouth made a direct line for her now exposed tit. Dee moaned as he licked and sucked at her nipple. When our lips parted, she took his head in her hands and brought it back up to her face so they could kiss. Mike had both of his hand on her tits, and I took this opportunity to undo her jeans and work them down to the floor along with her panties. She had removed her shoes in the bathroom, so as she stepped out of her pants she was completely naked.

As she continued to alternate kisses between us guys, our hands were exploring and caressing all parts of her body. Her skin was getting quite hot and her breathing rapid. Finally she asked why she was the only one naked! Mike began to quickly remove his clothes, and I held Dee with her back to me. My arms were around her, one hand playing with a tit, the other between her legs, while she watched Mike's naked body come into view. His cock was slightly longer than mine and a bit thicker also. Dee stepped to him, pressing their naked bodies against each other as they kissed. I removed my clothes and came up behind Lee. When they broke, I guided her to the bed and laid her down on her back. I began licking a nipple and stroking a thigh. Mike followed suit and took the other side.

We took turns kissing her, sucking her tits, playing with her pussy and clit. Touching, licking and kissing her all over, and she was loving it. While Mike was sucking on her nipple and fingering her, I moved up and knelt by her head, my dick inches from her face. She smiled at me, I mouthed the words 'I love you', and she took me into her mouth. The moan that came from me caused Mike to take notice. He looked at me and I nodded to him. He move to between Dee's legs and got on his knees. I watched as he placed the tip of his dick at her opening. He put his hands under her legs and lifted them slightly, then pushed his hips forward, sinking his cock into her pussy. This time it was Dee who moaned. Or was it a grunt? Probably both along with a sigh.

Mike began a slow, deliberate rhythm, still holding Dee's legs up as he fucked her. I was moving my dick in and out of her mouth, her tongue lapping at the underside, her hand playing with my balls. I reached down and tweaked and pulled at her nipples. It all felt great and what a damn hot sight before my eyes. Mike eventually picked up the pace as he pulled almost completely out before thrusting deep into her. His cock glistened with her juices each time he pulled back. I could tell Dee was getting close, and when she started to cum, she sucked so hard she almost ripped my dick off. The noises emanating from her turned me on even more, as the waves of pleasure ran through her. Soon Mike placed Dee's legs on his shoulders and his hands gripped her hips. His strokes got shorter, but harder and faster, rocking Dee's body to the point she had to let my dick slip from her lips.

With a might grunt and a burst of extra speed and thrust, Mike unloaded his load. This seemed to bring about another little rush in Dee as well. As Mike slowed his attack, Dee continued to work my dick with her hand and kissed the tip. She smiled up at me, and then closed her eyes. Mike took her legs down from his shoulders and lay down on top of her. She opened her eyes as he brought his lips to hers for a deep kiss.

Mike got up, excused himself and headed for the bathroom. I kissed Dee, told her I loved her, and asked her if she was ok. She said she was. I asked if she was up for more and the twinkle in her eyes was all the answer I needed. I kissed her and started running my hands over her body. When Mike returned, he stood at the side of the bed until I gave a little motion with my head for him to join us again. Soon we were both touching, licking and kissing Dee, re-igniting the fires in each of us.

I told Mike to go up to the head of the bed and sit up against the headboard. Once there, Dee crawled up between his legs on all fours. She took his cock in her hands and began stroking him, her tongue flicking out to tease the tip. I came up behind her, running my hands over her ass and back, my finger tips making contact with her pussy lips every so often. Soon she was taking Mike's cock deep into her mouth, and I watched as her head bobbed up and down on it. Her one hand was wrapped around the base of his cock and the other was cupping his balls. She looked beautiful.

I rubbed the tip of my dick up and down her slit, spreading the mixture of my pre-cum and her juices over my cock and her pussy lips. My dick easily slide all the way into her hot cunt and I began fucking her from behind while my hands played with her ass. I love this view; it was extra special with her mouth around a hard cock. I pounded my dick into her while I slipped a well lubricated finger into her anus. The look on Mikes face told me he was loving the job Dee was doing on his cock with her mouth and tongue. It wasn't long before I felt that feeling rise in me and I shot my cum into my lovely wife. As I started to go soft inside her, I knew she was still fired up. I slid out and told Mike to take over. He reluctantly pulled his cock from Dee's talented mouth and moved to take my place behind her. I lay down beside her, told her she was fucking fabulous and kissed her as Mike pushed his hard cock deep into her pussy.

There was no slow and easy this time as he grabbed her hips and just pounded away, each thrust burying his cock as far as he could into her. Dee's response was simply "Oh Yes". I slid part way under her so I could lick and suck her nipples, and also watch his cock moving in and out of her cunt. She dropped her head and licked my nipple, sending a lightening bolt through my body.

Mike continued pounding her and eventually she was making those sounds that told me she was about to cum. I brought my face close to hers so I could watch her expression. As she started to cum, I pinched her nipple and told her to fuck him, fuck him hard. She is not often loud, but she was this time. I continued to talk dirty to her, telling her to milk his cock, saying how much she loves to fuck. Her pussy must have really squeezed Mike's cock, because he started to grunt and swear and cum as well.

When everyone finally came down to earth again, I tenderly kissed Dee and told her again how much I loved her and what a terrific fuck she was. Mike, his softening cock still inside her, leaned over her and kissed her on the back. As he withdrew from her, with an audible slosh, he thanked us both for an amazing experience. In unison we replied, "No, no, we thank you", and laughed. He lay down on Dee's right side, with me on her left. He said he should probably leave so we could be alone. After a quick glance to me, Dee turned to him and told him there was no need to rush off. He was welcome to stay right where he was, as we all could surely use a little rest. Next thing we knew, she had her eyes closed, a content smile on her face, and a limp cock in each hand.

After a few minutes she told me to turn, so I turned onto my side with my back to her. She spooned up against me, kissed the back of my neck and reached around to take hold of my dick again. I put my hand back onto her hip and slowly ran it up and down her thigh. I guess Mike turned to spoon Dee from behind, as I soon felt his hand snake between Dee and myself and grab her tit. A few seconds later I heard Dee give a little 'Oh' and feel her legs part slightly. It didn't take much imagination to figure out what had 'come up' to bring that about. I knew right then that there wasn't going to be much rest had by anyone just yet...and probably not for a while to cum!