Latin Lover

Story Info
Teenager gets a taste of her friend's older brother.
3.4k words
3.91
74.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aodremy
aodremy
1 Followers

It was the summer before I started my senior year. I turned 18 in May and was getting ready for school. I was doing everything that a tall, skinny, blonde hair, blue eyed girl living in Minnesota does. I lived in a small town about forty-five minutes outside of Minneapolis. I spent that summer going to lots of parties and I spent a lot of time with my boyfriend. He had just graduated high school and was getting ready to go off to college. We did a lot of kissing and petting, but I never went all the way with him. Finally, in August, right before he left for school, he convinced me to go all the way. It was very awkward and did not feel good at all. It hurt more than I thought and after he came, he got mad at me for getting blood on his bed. Needless to say, it was not a memorable experience. After that, I couldn't wait for school to start. He left for college a week before I had to return. We both decided to stay in a relationship, but we both knew that we were free to do what we wanted.

When school started, I had a pretty easy schedule. Most of my credits were already done and I had a lot of filler courses. In one of these classes, I was a Teacher's Assistant for Mrs. Bean. She taught a DSL class, which was a class for people who spoke English as a secondary language. I must have been a very naïve white girl because I did not realize how many Hispanic students went to our school. There was about twelve boys and girls in there, and they hardly spoke any English. That day, they were welcoming a new student who had just moved here from Arizona. Her name was Maria. She was short and had very black hair. She was real quiet and seemed kind of shy. Mrs. Bean asked me to show her around the school. As we walked, I didn't say much because I didn't know any Spanish.

"Where are the restrooms?" Maria said.

I was very surprised. She spoke very good English.

"You speak English!" I said.

"So do you." she responded.

"Sorry. I figured you didn't speak English since you came from down there."

"Arizona!?!" she said.

"Why wouldn't I speak English since I came from Arizona? It is in the United States you know!"

I started to get the feeling that I offended her.

"I am really sorry. Why don't we start over? My name is Sophie."

"I'm Maria. Sorry, it has just been a real culture shock moving here. I mean Arizona is like the hottest, driest desert and my parents sent me to Minnesota!" she said.

"You're parents didn't come here with you?" I asked, not knowing that I was asking a touchy question.

"Let's just say that I'm not here on my terms. Anyway, you mind if we get back to class? I just want to sit down."

For some reason, I felt right then and there that she needed a friend and I would try to be her friend.

Over the next few weeks, I got to know her pretty well. She got into some trouble back home with attendance at her last school, and her parents decided to send her here with her older brother, Marcos. She talked about him a lot. She was 18 and he was 31. I thought it was amazing that she had such an older brother.

"Not really." She said. "My mother was real young when she had him. I am the youngest of five. He was 13 when I was born. By the time that he left for college, I was only five years old."

"So what is your brother doing way up here?"

"He met his wife in Arizona. She is from here and when he got her pregnant, they decided to move here to be close to her family. They've been here for about five years now." She said.

"Wow, does that mean that you're an Aunt?"

"It sure does. They have five year old twin girls and a 2 year old son." She said.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "Do you ever baby-sit for him?"

"Yeah, but only if he pays me. His wife doesn't trust me very much so she only lets me do it for a few hours at a time. In fact, I am supposed to watch them when I get home from school for about an hour. He works in a restaurant so he works a lot of nights, and she works in an office during the day. Do you want to come over after school and help me?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied, not knowing that this decision was going to change the course of my life forever.

After school was over, we walked to her brother's house. It was about three miles from school. Quite honestly, I was expecting a small house, but it was a little bigger than mine. I was embarrassed at my stereo typing thought. We walked in and immediately her nieces and nephew came running at her.

"Hey auntie how was school?" they screamed.

"Good. Where's your dad?" She responded.

"Upstairs getting ready for work." They said.

"Okay, go downstairs to your room and play, I'll be right there. C'mon Sophie, you can meet my brother and put your stuff in my room."

Her room was down the hall from her brother's room. Suddenly he came out of the bathroom.

"You're here. Good I have to go to work. Oh, hi you must be Sophie. Nice to meet you." He said as he reached out his hand to shake mine.

I was mesmerized. Her brother was tall, about 6 feet. He was dark, had black hair like hers and he was very good looking. I was not expecting that whatsoever. He rattled off some instructions to Maria about his kids and started to give her some chores.

"I know Marcos, you better get going or you're going to be late. Sophie and I can handle your kids until your wife gets here in an hour." She interrupted.

"Okay, okay, nice to meet you Sophie. I'll see you later." He said as he ran out of the house.

"Maria, you didn't tell me your brother was so hot!" I exclaimed.

"Ewww, Sophie, that's my brother. Besides, he's married and way too old for you. C'mon, let's go see what the kids are doing."

I followed her downstairs and helped her with the kids, but I couldn't get Marcos out of my head. When Marcos' wife, Ashley, got home, he immediately got hotter. She was a very pretty blonde hair, blue eyed girl, just like me. Right then I knew that I had to get closer to Marcos. I just didn't realize how close I would get.

Over the next few weeks, Maria avoided talking about her brother around me. She must have known that I lit up every time she mentioned him. After a few weeks, my obsession started to subside when I started realizing that I probably would never get close to him. Than one day, I got the chance I needed.

"Hey Sophie, what are you doing this weekend?" Maria asked me over lunch one day.

"I don't have any plans. Why, do you want to do something?"

"Well, my sister-in-law is going out of town this weekend and my brother has to work late. Do you want to come over Saturday night and help me watch the kids?"

I couldn't believe it. This was the perfect opportunity. I jumped at it without a second thought. I came over to her house at about 7:00pm. Her brother was at work. She had just fed the kids and we played with them for a few hours. We put a movie on for them and than we put them to bed at around 10:00pm.

"What do you want to do now?" asked Maria.

"Lets watch a movie." I said.

"You want to get naughty tonight?" Maria asked with a playful tone.

"What do you have in mind?"

"My brother won't be home till late and he has a bottle of tequila in the cupboard."

"I've never had tequila." I said knowing all the horror stories I had heard from friends that had tried it.

"Don't worry. We'll only have a little bit."

We went upstairs and she pulled out a bottle and two shot glasses from the cupboard. She poured two shots and cut up a lime and took out the salt shaker.

"Okay, pour some salt on your hand, lick the salt, and take the shot, than suck the lime. Ready, go."

As soon as she said that, I followed her directions. At first, the tequila burned as it went down my throat, but the lime made it better and soon I had a warm feeling in my belly.

"That was a lot better than I thought it would be!" I said.

"Let's do another one." Maria cried as she poured another shot.

After the two shots we watched a movie. Ten minutes into the movie, I could definitely feel the buzz coming on. We were laughing and getting crazy. Once the movie was over, we decided to take one more shot. It was probably one too many. Maria said she wasn't feeling too well so she went and lay down in her room. I was getting tired also and got ready for bed. I took off my bra and put on a t-shirt and a pair of sweats. I went and lay down with Maria and tried to go to sleep. It was about 1:00am and my head was spinning. I kept on coming in and out of sleep and I think the tequila was really messing me up. Finally, at about 2:00am, I got really hot and took off my sweats. I was still wearing my panties and I had to go to the bathroom. I walked out of Maria's room and went to the bathroom. After I flushed the toilet, I turned on the cold water and wet, my face. It felt really good and I could feel that I was definitely drunk. I turned off the light, opened the door, and started walking towards Maria's room.

"Nice panties!"

My heart sank as I turned around and saw Marcos standing in the hallway. It appeared that he had just gotten home. I just froze, I couldn't move. He gave me a smile and I smiled back. Than he walked passed me and went into his room. I went into Maria's room and closed the door. My heart was pounding and I was working up the courage to do what I was about to do. One look at Maria and I knew she was out for the count. After about five minutes, I stepped back out into the hallway and slowly walked towards his door. I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest. I slowly opened the door and the first thing I saw was Marcos looking right at me laying down on his bed watching TV in nothing but his boxers. I stepped in and closed the door, and just stood there, in my panties and a t-shirt.

"Do you want to watch some TV?" he said.

"Sure." I walked over and sat on his bed next to him.

Suddenly, he sat up, turned me towards him, and started kissing me. I just kissed him back and didn't even think about what I was doing. He was a really good kisser, like none that I had ever had before. He used just enough tongue, but wasn't trying to choke me with it. We kissed for what seemed like forever. I really liked it, when all of a sudden; he pulled back, grabbed my t-shirt, and with one clean jerk, pulled it right off. I never really thought about what I would do if I ever got close to Marcos, but I don't think in my wildest dreams that I wanted to go this far with him. But I couldn't, or wouldn't stop him. I don't know if it was the tequila or his kissing, but I just let him do what he wanted to do.

After he took my shirt off, he immediately started to caress my breasts. I didn't have humongous boobs, but they were a healthy, B cup size and, since I was only 18, they were still very perky. He alternated between sucking one tit, and grabbing and massaging the other. He was so good at sucking on my nipples. They were very stiff at this point and I could feel every nibble and suck that he was doing. I had never felt like this before. I had already been more aroused by this than when I lost my virginity. Suddenly, he stepped it up a notch and I knew I was in for a very good night.

"Lay down." He commanded, as he slid back towards my feet. I did as he asked and he pulled my panties off and threw them to the floor. He grabbed my legs by my knees and slowly pulled them apart.

"Damn, nice airstrip. You are a dirty little white girl!" He said, referring to my nicely trimmed bush. Then he attacked my wet clit with his ravenous tongue. I came almost immediately. I had never had anyone do that to me before. He wasn't done. He licked me slow, than he would speed up, and than slow down again. As he was still licking me, he slid a finger into my tight little pussy. It felt so good. He continued to lick me as he worked his finger in and out. I lost count how many times I was cumming. Out of instinct, I started massaging my own breasts and pinching my own nipples. Suddenly he stopped and as I looked up, he stood next to the bed and took off his boxers. I started getting scared.

As his boxers slid down his legs, the light from the TV gave me a glimpse of his manhood. It wasn't extremely long; I would guess about 6 or 7 inches. But what stood out was how fat it was. It was definitely bigger than my boyfriend's penis, which up to this point was the only one that had ever penetrated me. He walked over to me and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me towards his crotch. I opened up my mouth, not really knowing what I was doing since I had never given head before. He slid it into my mouth and slowly pushed in.

"Ow! Watch those teeth girl. Have you ever done this before?" He asked.

"Not really." I responded, thinking that he would stop right there and kick me out of his room.

"Okay, relax your jaw, open your mouth, and slide my dick in and out like if you were sucking a lollipop." He instructed.

I did just that and he started to moan.

"Good, oh yeah, you are a natural. I always knew you white girls could suck a mean cock. Now let's see how deep you can take it."

He started to slowly slip his cock deeper and deeper down my throat. I actually took the whole thing! He slid it back out, and then pushed it all the way back in again. I never thought that I would ever enjoy putting someone's penis in my mouth, but it was actually turning me on, so much so that I was actually cumming again. Then he pulled out completely.

"Suck my balls."

He had the nicest, brownest balls, and I sucked and licked them like two big jawbreakers.

"Flip over." He said as he stepped back. I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do so I didn't move.

"C'mon, flip over and get on your knees." Suddenly, I realized what he wanted me to do and for the second time that night, I was scared. I slowly turned over and got on all fours. He climbed up on the bed, and positioned himself behind me.

"I don't care what they say about white girls, you have a nice ass on you." He said, as he spit on his hand. He rubbed my pussy with his fingers that he spit on. Than he spit on his hand again and rubbed it on his penis.

"I've never done it like this before." I said not sure if I wanted him to do it.

"I'm in charge, Sophie. Just stay on your knees and I'll tell you what to do." His aggressive tone started to turn me on and I knew I wanted him to go all the way. He came up and was right behind me. I felt the huge head of his cock rubbing up against my wet hole and clit. Than he pulled it back a little, raised it, and stuck it in just far enough to get the head in. I moaned and closed my eyes.

"Damn, you are tight! Don't worry; I'll work it in nice and slow."

He grabbed me by my hips with his hand and started to pull me towards him. As he pulled, I felt his man-meat sliding in. It started to hurt, but it was also feeling so good.

"Oh, yeah, that feels good Marcos! Keep pushing it in!" I moaned.

"Patience, baby, I got to loosen you up a bit first."

He slid out a little bit, than back in, going a little further this time. Than back out, and back in. After two or three more strokes, he was all the way in.

"Oh, baby, you have the nicest pussy I have ever fucked!" I heard him say, but it sounded muffled as my head was spinning again as I started cumming.

"You ready? I'm going to make you a woman tonight!"

He pulled out and than in and started a rhythmic stroke as he kept a tight hold on my hips and rocked me back and forth. I was cumming again. He started pounding harder and faster. Another orgasm. He let go of my hips and grabbed me by the hair with one hand as the other hand reached around and started to fondle my tits. I was cumming so hard now that I started to see black spots. He pulled back on my hair and my face was almost looking straight up. He really starting to pound me hard, as his strokes shortened up, but he was sticking it in as deep as he could get it. My whole body started to tremble as I had my biggest orgasm yet. I could feel my pussy tightening around his throbbing cock when he suddenly let go of me, pulled out, and shot his load all over my ass and pussy. It felt so warm sliding down my crack. After a few moans, he stood up next to the bed.

"Come suck your juices off my cock while it's still hard." I couldn't say no at this point. I just put it in my mouth and started to suck it clean. I don't know if I tasted his sperm or my juices, but I licked it clean. As he went limp, he reached to the ground and put on his boxers. Than he picked up my shirt and panties and handed them to me.

"Go to sleep. I have to get up early too feed my kids." He said, as he led me to his door and let me out. He didn't even give me a chance to dress myself. As I stood in his hallway naked, with love juices running down my legs, I felt so dirty. I started to get dressed, and I suddenly realized that even though I felt dirty, I also felt so alive.

That was last year. I never slept with him after that, and even though I remained friends with Maria, he never said more than "Hi" to me every time I saw him. One thing was for sure, though. I never wanted another white boy again. I just enrolled for college in Arizona and for spring break I am planning a trip to Mexico so I can find me another Latin lover!!

aodremy
aodremy
1 Followers