Latina Granny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan thoughtfully guided me to my final room for the night. Before knocking on Phil-Bill's door I took a vague inventory of my condition. I was barefoot and clad now in nothing but a pair of stockings. The tops of them were soaked with cum. My tits and belly were dry now, but crusted with cum. My face and hair were a mess and I could feel stiff, crinkly spots at the corners of my eyes when I blinked because my face was covered in drying cum.

"Febe!" the twins said in their usual, eerie unison. They had been waiting for me. There was a light shining under their door and they had opened it on the first knock.

"Come in!" they said warmly. Each took one of my hands and drew me into the room. True to their nature, both quickly took the opportunity to caress me with their free hands. Ordinarily I would have pulled my customary "wrath of Febe" routine, they would have snatched their roving hands away as if they had touched the business end of a branding iron and that would have been that. That wouldn't happen tonight, though. I was too far gone. In fact, I was actually relying on their much too intimate hands to support me. Without their hands cupping my ass, I might have fallen before they ever got me shepherded to one of their beds. I was almost surprised, given how closely linked they were in mind, body and appearance, that they slept in separate beds. One of them placed himself between me and the bed while the other brother pressed in close behind me.

My mind was so muddled that not until that very moment did, I realize that Flip and Flop here were still wearing their shirts, ties and sport coats but they were not wearing pants. Both of them released my hands then and lunged into all-out fondle mode. Their hands were all over me at once. The twin in front of me began to kiss me on the mouth and the brother behind me set to work kissing my shoulders as they continued to run their hands all over my torso, my ass and my breasts.

I was kind of getting lost in the arousing sensations they were giving me and I didn't have the strength to protest so I simply gave myself over to their onslaught. Gradually I started to use my own hands on them too. The cocks in front of me and behind me were quite stiff and to my horror, both were well oiled! My eyes flew open wide, my body tensed up (well, given my exhausted state perhaps tense was too strong a word, but I did stir a bit) and I tried to protest. The two young hoodlums or gamberros as I thought of them, only pressed on. They had clearly had this underhanded little ploy all planned out. Evan may have been in on it too, since he had gone out of his way to apply all of that oil to the places it mattered most. I suspected this had been planned all along. After all, each one of them had managed to strip me of at least one piece of my gorgeous outfit so that now I was reduced to nothing more than my stockings. I suspected Flip and Flop would soon lay claim to those.111

Like it or not, I was about to be fucked in the ass! The pair shifted in unison, as only they could, until the brother before me was on the bed and I found myself sort of tumbling forward onto him. The brother behind me followed us down.

Each one of them placed a hand on one of my thighs and together they managed to spread my legs out wider on the bed. I felt a hand and a cock probing, fidgeting at my pussy. Another hand and another cock pressed into my behind searching for my rectum. As luck -- and the creepily perfect timing of identical twins would have it -- both cocks found their targets at once. It is hard to describe how it felt for me to be the meat in this fuck sandwich. I was emotionally and physically spent. I was running on empty. Sexually though, I was still open for business. I truly had been put through the wringer tonight. I should have been one sorry, moaning, half-conscious little rag mop, begging for mercy but right now the only thing I wanted to beg for was more of the same.

It comes as a shock to me, but even now, with all the delicious, almost non-stop sex I had enjoyed in the past six hours, I still wanted more. I even wanted to try out the feel of a young cock in my ass. I suspected that I was just weary enough and relaxed enough to accept one of the twins back there without too much difficulty. Besides, of all the young men I had congratulated tonight, these two were the nearest to average in size. It wouldn't be like I was taking on a Mack truck or a freight train.

"Fuckers!" I managed to groan out softly. I wasn't even sure they could understand me.

"You better believe it, Febe," the brother beneath me muttered.

"Un hunh!" his counterpart at my back door groaned out with a great deal of effort. Both of them seemed to be contending mightily with my tightness.

At least I was still able to shake up that weird synchronized echo the two of them had going on. I took pride in that.

What followed shocked all three of us, I think. I will be the first to testify that a dick in my ass hurts like hell. I can only offer guesses about the strange turn in the events which followed, but when there is a cock slipping through my front door and a cock muscling its way in my backdoor and they are nearly identical and they can each anticipate and respond stroke-for-stroke with one another, then perhaps I can tolerate it. Perhaps I can even find pleasure in it. Maybe I can even cum with abandon when a dick is tearing away at me back there. At least, that's my explanation for all the delicious pain and lewd pleasure that followed with Flip and Flop.

Fuck sandwich probably is the best way describe what the three of us had going on. Any kind of movement for us was difficult. I let Phil-Bill set the pace and direction. Each of them began to roll their hips into my openings together. Half a minute later I grew accustomed to the pain in my rectum and realized with a happy little grunt that these two gamberros were hitting every glorious and still very sensitive square inch of my flesh like sharpshooters. Much as I hated the notion of being fucked in the ass like this, Flip and Flop were already setting off fireworks.

I tried to help us all out by gently rolling my hips between them. That maneuver did no good. I then dug my hands into the bedsheets to steady myself and I slowly began to glide my sweaty torso up and down between them. I timed my little act to work counter to the roll of their hips. When they thrust their dicks into me, I pushed myself down on them. When they rolled back, I pulled my body up an inch or two. My strategy must have started to work because the twins both began to groan each time their cocks withdrew.

Flip and Flop began to sweat like beasts, just as I already was. They shuddered with the strain of working me over like this but they didn't stop. I could feel their bodies drawing tighter and tighter like bowstrings and I knew they would soon fire their arrows. I could only hope for two bulls' eyes and prayed I could remain conscious as they liberated all that pent-up power and lust inside of me.

"G-r-r-r-r!" came an extended low howl from in front of me. A split second later I heard the same gut-wrenching sound behind me.

Their delivery, like everything else with Phil-Bill, was simultaneous. My belly felt like a bomb was exploding inside of me. I probably should have been scared shitless but I was too busy screaming and shuddering with my own orgasms to let their ferocious assault frighten me. I couldn't help them by moving against them anymore but their shuddering, violent thrusts as they exploded inside me more than made up for that.

I lay trapped and motionless between them. After they had finished their dirty deed inside of me, they didn't breathe for the longest time and I panicked briefly, worried that I'd sucked the life right out of them both and I'd be trapped like this until I too, died. Their seed began to trickle out of both my openings. I had grown to dearly love the feel of a young man's warm gifts running out of my pussy. Having all that same warm seed dribbling out of my hiney just felt . . . well, dirty.

The dynamic duo suddenly came back to life with deep breaths and then a gasp. "Oh, Febe! I never dreamed it could be like that!" they whispered in my ears.

Neither did I. There must have been some sort of miracle involved here but I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out if it was me or if it was them who had created this perfect storm. I should have died in this tsunami of an orgasm or at the very least I should have passed out and never have cum at all. I wasn't feeling the least bit inclined to slow down at the moment, however. As shocking as this all was to me, I didn't feel like I was done for the night. I felt like I had one more good, screaming, curse-in-Spanish orgasm left in me.

Gradually the twin on top of me rolled off to one side. I still lay trapped between them but at least I could breathe more easily and I could move an arm and a leg. I was tired and I was stiff and barely conscious. Strangely, I was also still aroused. We lay together like this for several minutes, not speaking and gradually catching our breath. Their hands set to caressing me, stroking belly, breasts and flanks and reminding me I was still very much alive and very much aroused by their touch. My hips began to roll shamelessly, involuntarily between them both.

"Oh my, Febe!" they said at last when it became abundantly clear I was going to live and I was clearly responding to their heartfelt but fatigued caresses.

True, I wasn't thinking clearly. Six young cocks in one night had taken their toll on me. Just the same, I didn't have my usual catlike reflexes just now and I had forgotten how quickly these two gamberros could turn the tables on me. Before I could say a word, the pair flipped me over. Each snapped up a tube of cream from either side of the bed and began to apply a liberal coating of it to their cocks. I watched them as their strokes brought new life to both cocks.

"You wouldn't?!" was all I could screech as it dawned on me what they had in mind.

A second later each of them placed their cream-covered hands between my legs and set to stroking both my openings. Both of them seemed to have fingers in play in both my openings.

"Don't you dare!" I warned them. I didn't sound very convincing -- even to myself - and the twin in front of me only grinned like a cat with a canary already in its mouth. I had to assume his brother was grinning behind me too.

They took their time lubricating my openings and by the time they were done with me there was a whole new bushfire raging down there between my legs. I know it sounds crazy for me to be so aroused after so much traffic in and out of my sweet little tunnel of love but I felt every bit as excited and ready for another adventure now as I had when Garth had first deprived me of my lovely panties. I still missed those panties.

The twins worked at my backside and showed a surprising amount of restraint. Instead of reaming me out coarsely with several greasy fingers, they drew two fingers gently through the valley between my cheeks. Occasionally they would pause, slip a single digit up my rectum, waggle it softly and pause while a bit more of Spirelli semen trickled out. It still made me feel indecent to have seed dripping out of that hole but it felt almost cleansing for the brothers to stretch my sphincter and release that filthy goo a few drops at a time.

This all felt so lovely that I almost forgot why they were lubricating both my openings. Phil-Bill snapped me back into the here and now with a rude shock. I was twisted and rolled roughly by these two gamberros until I was once more the meat in their fuck sandwich. Clearly, they had changed positions so that they would both have the chance to poke me in the ass. I was not amused, though I did pray it would be just as pleasurable this time as it had been the first.

There was a fumbling at my front side and another fumbling at my straining little backdoor. One feral, brutish grunt from each of them and my aching, exhausted body yielded. I answered their indecent grunts with one long, mournful whine. Their smallish cocks collided inside me and began to set off all the right alarms. It was in that one little moment that I realized why something that should have been so painful gave me so much glorious pleasure instead. Their cocks were as identical as any two cocks could humanly be.

There were two cocks inside me once more. Both slipped forward and backward an inch or two inside me, their swollen cockheads pressing against one another, a pitiful bit of my straining flesh the only thing keeping them apart. I was too exhausted, too overcome by the pain and pleasure they were inflicting to aid them. All I could do now was marshal an occasional sorrowful whine and cum in little fits as they fucked me for all they were worth. Without my help it took considerably longer for them to work the kinks out of their devious little plan.

"Ung-g-g!" the two of them wheezed out several minutes later. They were still groaning in unison.

I felt the reason for their straining before I heard their united groan. The pair erupted inside me with perfect timing. I think my belly may well have mushroomed out each time they spewed a double blast of their molten lava into me. It was more than I could handle. My eyes rolled back in my head and I remember making some pitiful little whimpering sound before I passed out. The gentlemen of Rho Rho Beta truly had taken me to the very limits of both my endurance and my sanity.

Flip and Flop had finished with their devious goal of making a complete wreck of me. I awoke to the sensation of cum dribbling out of me, both front and back. I blinked slowly, stunned by everything I had done and that had been done to me during this strange and wonderful night. I managed to smile -- even though my poor abused rectum continued to dribble small amounts of goo and once again, I felt truly filthy.

"Oh, Febe! You are so wonderful! I wish you could be our Housemother all year long," the duo blurted out.

I could only mumble incoherently. They really had taken me to the limit. While I recuperated the duo set about caressing my body. Their hands felt wonderful and I dearly appreciated the way they were making me feel but in the back of my mind I knew just how devious these two gamberros could be. I was certain another assault on two fronts would do me in for good and I was determined to prevent it at all costs.

I struggled to catch my breath. It was harder than you might imagine. I may be in good physical condition for a sixty-one-year-old grandma but I had just entertained six horny, well-trained young cocks for the better part of one long summer night. This grandma wasn't bouncing back.

"Room . . . Take me to my room. . . Please?" I gasped when I felt able. I know I didn't sound very commanding.

The twins were crestfallen but still, they continued to caress me. They weren't taking me very seriously.

"NOW!!" I fairly screamed. I got their attention with this. I even managed to sound earnest.

"OK!" they replied grudgingly.

In short order they had me sitting upright. I'm sure I looked a little dazed. I felt now like I'd been run through that carwash with the top down twice. My pussy began to drain and gurgle as their man-brew ran out of me. My rectum stung and felt tender but I could still feel it was holding back a flood of Flip or Flop's goodies. I couldn't very well ask them to stick a finger in there and open the floodgates so I suffered on in silence. I don't know which made me feel filthier, the sensation of cum running out of my ass or the straining pressure of it trapped inside me begging for release. Either way, I felt sloppy-grimy.

True to form, Phil-Bill did not help me in exactly the way I would have hoped. They stripped me of my stockings as I sat there watching them and proceeded to wipe off all of the filthy mix of cum and shit on their cocks with them. They had been such lovely stockings.

I was too groggy and weak to stand on my own and the twins quickly discovered this when they pulled me up onto my feet and I nearly fell. Without saying a word, the duo picked me up from either side. I flopped my arms around their necks as they slipped their arms around my back and under my legs. They were supporting me now in a sort of clumsy fireman's carry.

"Ungh," I grunted weakly.

The twins were lifting and supporting me alright but both had taken the opportunity to slip a finger or two in both my openings. The load of filth in my ass began to dribble out over their hands. Served them right, I thought. Right away they set off with me riding in their arms and on their fingers down the hall and down the stairway. We were halfway through the kitchen before I saw the light on in my room. The door was open too and I was certain I had turned off the light and closed the door before all this started.

Once in my room I discovered Trent was waiting for me! My mind, already fatigued and pushed to its limits, launched immediately into something like a panic. My kryptonite was standing here in the middle of my room, I was mentally and physically wiped out, covered from top to bottom in the dried man-sauce from six young studs -- some of it still dribbling out of my sore little pussy and stinging little rectum and I was naked as the day I came into this world sixty-one years ago. I had trouble putting into words exactly what I was feeling in that instant as the gravity of my predicament sank in. Finally, the only thought, crude as it was, left in my head was simply: I am fucked!

"Oh, Febe! You've had a long, rough night! Looks like you need a nice hot shower and some bed rest," Trent said. He sounded sympathetic but somehow, I suspected his ideas concerning a hot shower and bed rest involved a lot more sweating, grunting and commotion than I had in mind.

The twins slowly extracted their fingers from my openings and deposited me gently on the edge of my bed. "Good night and thanks again for everything, Febe. You have been so generous!" they told me. They patted Trent on both shoulders before withdrawing.

"Can you walk?" he asked when they were gone.

"Don't think so," I almost whispered. I'm sure I sounded pretty pathetic.

"Oh my!" he purred in a most sympathetic voice. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me straight to the bathroom where he sat me down on the edge of the tub, my toes trailing down into the tub like weepy vines. Trent turned the water on immediately. I needed a hot shower right now and we both knew it.

A minute later Trent lifted me up to a standing position, stood me up facing forward and stepped in behind me. He had used that minute to strip but I wasn't thinking about that. Hot water and soap were going to feel ever so good. When all that lovely warm water began to rain down on me, I let out a soft, sweet gasp and shuddered.

Trent positioned himself behind me ever so quietly and began by shampooing my hair, then carefully soaping my shoulders, arms and backside. It felt so lovely. He eased me back under all that lovely warm water and let it melt all my cares away. When he slowly turned me to face him a minute later, my eyes flew open wide and I gasped in shock at the sight greeting me. Trent's lovely thick cock was standing straight up like a flag pole. He had it completely slathered up with a thick, foamy coating of soap and he had a devilish grin plastered all over his face.

I was about to be fucked yet again!

"What-say we scrub your pussy till it sparkles," he proclaimed, his smile even more lewd by now.

Before I could protest or push his hands away, Trent grasped me about the waist with both of those big, strong hands of his and lifted me up until I was staring deeply into his piercing blue eyes. I decided not to watch what I knew was coming next.