Lattés and Logic Pt. 02

Story Info
Bruce cums around.
2k words
4.46
11.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the follows on my first effort. I hope you enjoy part two, this one has a little less philosophy and more carnal knowledge.

*****

Bruce

"Jesus, no!" I whisper shouted, "Are you crazy? Not here! People can see!" I put my hand under her chin and pulled her back up so that she was sitting beside me in the booth. She reached her near hand over to rub my crotch, and felt that I was already half hard.

"Hmmm, your mouth says no, but your little head says "let's GO!" she said.

"Sarina, you're beautiful, smart, funny and uninhibited..."

"..and so of course, you don't want to have sex with me. Who is illogical now?" she said with real bitterness in her voice.

"I'm very sorry," I said.

"Me too. Sorry for you." She sighed. "Look. I like you. A lot. But it's pointless to force you into something you're not comfortable with." She signalled to Nancy for a pen. Nancy had seen what happened, but said nothing as she brought the pen. Sarina wrote her phone number on the back of the bill. "Here is my private line. You only live once. So long Bruce."

And like that, she was gone.

Nancy came over to bus the table. I looked at her and she just shook her head.

"What!?" I snapped.

"Whatever. Don't take this the wrong way, but you're a freaking IDIOT! We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming..." as she walked away.

I couldn't sleep that night. I kept turning it over and over in my mind. Had I just let the perfect woman slip through my fingers? I kept getting into a syntax feedback loop - she's not the perfect woman, she's a MAN! But you're desperately attracted to her... I mean him. Does that make you gay? But I'm not interested in guys. That's not what the evidence shows, Bruce old boy.

I headed to work exhausted, hoping the job would occupy my mind. I own a house building company. We had been having a problem getting enough cinder blocks to start construction on the basements of a new sub-division. My lead guy had set up a meeting with a supplier who promised a solution.

"Hi Mr. Tanner, I'm Vick Sommers of Styro-Form."

"Hi Vick. I understand you might have a solution for our problem?" He spent the next 15 minutes explaining their product. Instead of cinder blocks, basement walls were constructed of hollow styrofoam forms that stacked in place like Lego blocks. Then, concrete was poured in the interiors of the blocks to form a solid one piece wall.

"You're a good salesman Vick," I said.

"Yes I am," he said. "I've been doing this 30 years, so I oughta be. But I have to tell you, this product sells itself. Think about it: stronger, better insulating, 30% cheaper, more labour intensive but it takes less time so manpower is a wash, more groundwater resistive, code compliant, a 30 year warranty, and composed of the most common building material in the world. No offence Mr. Tanner, but you'd have to be an idiot not to at least consider it"

"What?" I said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend..."

"No, I'm sorry, I drifted there a bit. What was that last thing you said?"

"I said, no offence, but you would have to be an idiot not to consider Styro-Form, and you don't seem like an idiot to me sir."

His last words were drowned out by the sound of tumblers falling into place. Click. I told him he had a sale, and excused myself to my pickup truck. I pulled out my cell and dialled the number.

"Hello, who is this?" she asked.

"Um, this is Mr. Truce Janner. I'm selling subscriptions to "Repressed Idiot's Monthly", I'm wondering if you or someone you know might be interested in our magazine?"

She laughed that perfect laugh and said "Well, I'm not sure, Mr...Janner was it? I was thinking of it for a friend of mine, but I think he may no longer need it."

I paused. "I shouldn't have let you leave."

"I shouldn't have moved so fast."

"Want to get together and apologize to each other?" I said.

"Only if you're sure."

"I'm not, of everything, but I'm sure enough to start off with a whole lot of kissing and experiment from there, if you'll have me?"

"Oh, I intend to have you mister," she giggled.

We agreed on my place at 8pm. I tried working until 4pm, but my mind wasn't there and my stomach was full of butterflies, so I just went home. Her Miata pulled into my driveway at 8 sharp, and I opened a garage door for her. I met her at the door.

It had only been 30 hours, but if anything, she was more radiant than I remembered. Her outfit was simplicity itself, but gawd it was sexy. It was a cream, one piece knit dress. Each side had a wide rounded cut out that started right at her pelvic bone and ran the length of her legs (ooooh those legs) to the floor. When she walked, the cut teased the possibility of something more, but tantalizingly never actually revealed its secrets. The material was obviously expensive, just from the way that it draped and fell straight down from her ass. Her nipples pushed the material out, but it made the bumps smooth and shaded. The back was open down to the very start of the crack of her ass, and her tattoo was completely in the open. The open back flowed up and over her breasts to a peak by her neck, where it was held in place by a platinum halter ring. Clear plastic 4" heels with a platinum metal T-strap, pearl and silver 1" barbell studs in her ears, and a diamond encrusted clutch completed the outfit. It was sinful.

She did a twirl in the entrance hallway. "You like?" she asked. Then she looked at me and laughed. She strode towards me and put a white tipped nail under my chin and literally closed my mouth. She giggled again, "You OK there loverboy?"

I tilted my head down to touch my forehead to hers. I placed my hands behind her oh so slender neck, and pulled her lips to mine. She rested her straight arms on my shoulders, and delicately interlaced her hands. The heels helped, but she still stood on tippy toes to push her lips further into mine. She was a great kisser. She alternated closing her mouth on a top or bottom lip while gently and obscenely sucking it, like eating a strawberry. We separated and grinned at each other.

"Want some more?" she asked.

"Heh. Yep!" I bent over and threw her over my shoulder and headed for the living room. She screamed and laughed and kicked her legs in the air and laughed some more. We collapsed on the couch as she pounded her fists into my chest.

"Oh now you're going to get it, you big brute," she teased.

"O yeah," I said, "What are you going to do Sissy Princess?"

"Show you how I earned my name. Get those pants off."

As I undid my belt and pants, she removed my shoes and socks. I leaned back on the couch as she knelt between my legs. Any butterflies or doubt was gone, and I was completely erect with the thought of her. She looked at me and turned her head to rub her cheek against the material of my underwear and the hard cock beneath. She looked back at me and licked her bottom lip as she hovered over my crotch. As she pulled the waist band down to my knees, my 7 inches sprang free. With her hands still on my underwear and without missing a beat, she caught my hardness in her mouth and immediately plunged all the way to the base in one smooth practised movement.

"Mmmm'" she sang as she stayed balls deep. She slowly opened her eyelids to reveal her pupils already locked onto mine. Damn it, I even loved the whites of her eyes. "Oh God," I moaned. She interlocked her fingers with mine, and still using only her mouth, came up for air. At the top, she smirked at me with the tip in her mouth, and slammed down to the bottom again. With my cock completely in her throat, she slid her tongue over her bottom teeth and started licking my scrotum. I could feel a stud on either side of her wicked muscle as she travelled it from side to side. She slurped up my shaft to the tip again, and then ever so slowly pushed her lips over the head and millimetre by millimetre lowered herself to the bottom. Once there, she started swallowing over and over with my aching shaft lodged in her throat. The massaging action felt incredible, but it was the sound that did me in. The gulping noises as her muscles strained against my meat were fucking obscene. I started to thrash about and pleaded with her, "Fuck! I don't want to cum yet! O God Sarina! Stop!! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuuuuuuk!"

She came up off my cock and casually licked a drop of pre-cum off the tip like it was the most natural thing in the world. Her breath was hot and yet somehow her tongue was cool. Again she dreamily closed her eyes and rubbed her cheeks against the length of my member. They were so soft.

The dynamic had changed. I realized now that any semblance of control I might have had was long gone. I was with a pool hustler. This carnal creature on my rug was just playing with me. Sarina was in complete control.

"Do you have any wine?"

"Sure, I have a bottle chilled on the kitchen counter."

She undid the metal straps on her heels, and padded over to the kitchen. Man her masses sure moved that dress in all the right ways. As she was pouring the wine, I came up behind her. The open back gave great access, and I slid my hands inside and up to her breasts. She sighed and leaned her body back against me.

"What do you do Bruce?" she asked.

"I own a number of businesses, but mainly construction," I said. "Why do you ask?"

"Mmmmmm, because rough hands are a fetish of mine, and yours are turning this little minx on," she purred.

"It occurs to me that one of us is over dressed at the moment," I mock complained.

"That's easily rectified lover. Just un-clasp my metal halter at the back."

I did and the ring unhinged around her neck. It was the only thing keeping the whole dress in place, and the weight of it, along with a few shrugs from Sarina, had the whole dress on the ground in 2 seconds. She still had a lacy white thong on.

"Wow! Built for sin," I said.

"Just like me," she commented.

I dropped my shirt on top of her dress, and grasped her hand, pulling her back to the leather couch in the living room. I pulled her back onto me, and we cuddled with each other. We didn't say anything for 10 minutes, just felt each other's breathing and sipped our wine. I eventually looked down and noticed the "Sissy Princess Cum Slut" tattoo that had started us down this road. I traced its letters with the tip of my finger. The dot of the "i" in Sissy was a droplet of cum.

"What are you thinking about baby?"

"I was just coming to the realization that I've fallen into a rabbit hole. You are so next level compared to me. I'm a little bit scared. I feel like the scientist in "Ex Machina" when he realizes that the robot he's invented is beyond him."

She turned and looked at me. She brushed the back of her hand against my cheek. "Well one, you didn't create me. And two, I would never hurt you. You are thinking waaaaay to much Daddy. Come. Take me to your bed and we'll see if we can get you out of your head."