Laughter in Buttermilk Falls

Story Info
Slave Darrell has no chance against his secretary!
2.7k words
3.69
19.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrel came into his outer office, passing Thelma's desk. Usually she would give him an exuberant smile, have brought him a latte from Starbucks, but not today of course. This was the Day After.

"Good morning, Thelma," he said with a halting smile. Thelma's eyes narrowed, and her lip curled with obvious revulsion. "Uh, good morning, Mr. Plunkett." Darrell wondered if part of the issue was not only had she seen him masturbate, but saw the extent of his pot belly, that he had always kept so well covered with well tailored suits.

Darrell tried to laugh casually, but it sounded like a weak cough. "Last night was a bit weird, and I appreciate your coming over for it. Some couples are—"

Thelma ruffled her papers. "Mr. Plunkett, you really creep me out, man. Could you just like, go in your office now?" Darrell could see that she was filling out a request for a transfer to another department. He genuinely hoped she got it.

Darrell sighed, and went into his office, shutting the door. Just before the door closed, he noticed that a young chesty typist had paused at Thelma's desk and they were whispering, and Thelma was pointing to his door.

That wasn't good. Bootsie had given Thelma a plain white envelope filled with Darrell didn't know HOW much cash to not mention this to Darrell's superiors, but of course gossip was another issue altogether.

Darrell sat on his desk, and burst into quiet tears. It had been worse than he'd thought it would be. They'd had Thelma over to dinner, and then afterwards she'd sat in the living room, and Bootsie had snapped her fingers.

Darrell had had to strip naked, and Thelma had almost gotten up, and that was when Bootsie had sat next to Thel and whispered to her, and Thelma had sat still while Darrell shed his suit and underwear.

Then of course Thelma had been somewhat curious about the chastity belt that Bootsie had unlocked, and Thel's jaw had dropped when Bootsie had told her that Darrell wasn't allowed to cum without permission.

"It seems so medieval" Thelma had said, and of course Bootsie had laughed, before ordering Darrell to masturbate.

At first Darrell's cock hadn't gotten hard because he was so traumatized by the event, but then Bootsie had come up and whacked him repeatedly with her trusty plank, while Darrell kneeled and jerked his dick. Finally he had spurted onto the floor, and Bootsie had ordered him to lick it up.

Darrell had argued, and Bootsie had really laid into him with the plank, and finally he'd licked the entire thing up, gagging. Bootsie had also said "After all the blowjobs you've given, Darrell, don't you think you should be used to the taste of male semen by now?"

Goddamn, Master Hans had put Darrell through a lot, he'd made him dress as a transvestite schoolgirl with a plaid skirt and knee high socks and a Swiss Miss pigtail wig...he'd taken Darrell dressed like this into the woods and had him orally and anally sodomized by homeless men.

But that was nothing next to debasing himself in front of his lovely secretary... and she'd been so horrified! Wrinkling her nose, her mouth an O, and her look going from admiration to pity, to disgust.

After he'd seen the look on Thelma's face the night before, and he was still naked...his semen had left his penis so there was no thrill whatsoever, just humiliation, Darrell had made a rush for his clothes, but Bootsie had said no.

And when Darrell had tried to ignore her, Bootsie had stepped in with the plank and thrown Darrell across the coffee table and whipped his ass until he cried. He could've gotten up at any time, but he was utterly powerless when his lovely wife was dominating him!

And then Bootsie had played some Shirley Temple CDs and made Darrell dance and sing—and Thelma's contempt had deepened. She would never get him fired for this, the money had taken care of that, but obviously she' d tell her friends informally.

And now Bootsie was talking about having Darrell humiliate himself weekly to different people, perhaps serving tea naked except for a wig and high heels, something horrible like that. And what could he do?

For he was a hardened sub now. He was quite turned on by the whole thing and he was just desirous of serving his lovely wife. Unbelievably, he wouldn't have had it any other way, but it didn't keep him from crying in miserable humiliation.

On the other hand, it would be an interesting story for the ChasteBois group next Sunday. The other men would congratulate Darrell on being finally "broken in" to being humiliated in front of a known person. They'd been thrilled after he'd learned to suck cock, after all.

Darrell felt his chastity device through his pants. He didn't know when he'd get to cum again. What would Bootsie make him go through next? It had been somewhat of a ruined orgasm, he was so upset about Thelma watching and of course Bootsie was whipping his bare ass with the damn plank.

Depressed, he called his friend Alfred Nemirow. After hearing the story, Alf laughed. "The first time you're put through something like this is quite difficult, I agree. Fanchon has done it to me so many times in the last nine years that I am pretty much used to it, but being subjugated is tough."

"But it's so horrible" Darrell replied. "I wish I could say I didn't want to continue being a submissive male, but of course that's not true. It excites me as well as mortifies me, thinking about it, Alf. But the girl is spreading it all through the office...will this affect my work?"

"Well, I'll tell you a story, Darrell." Alf replied. "Every Friday night Fanchon comes to my office and she and my secretary and my assistant take turns whipping and dominating me...and one night they blindfolded me, and then I felt this thing coming up my ass. At first I thought it was a strap-on dildo, but then I realized it was actually a man's penis...and it came in my ass!"

Darrell choked, listening to this.

"So on the way home, Fanchon told me that one of the three guys who I supervise had happened upon this domination scene, and he'd offered to fuck me in the ass, and the ladies let him...but Fanchon wouldn't tell me which guy it was. I still don't know, and some days it drives me crazy!"

As Darrell hung up the phone, the door to his office opened, and Thelma came in, talking to the chesty typist as if Darrell wasn't there. "So I could put in for a transfer, right Melody? But like, maybe the better plan would be to just stay here and mess around with Jerk-off Boy."

"Thelma, I wish you wouldn't discuss—" But Thelma just walked over to the desk and took Darrell by the shoulder and pulled him up. And then, as he gaped, she began pulling down his pants.

"See, his wife gave me this envelope with like, five grand in it, and that's cool, but there was also a key, and I'm sure it was to this gadget here." After Darrell's pants had been yanked down, Thel pulled down his underpants and tapped his chastity belt with a long fingernail.

"Take off your shirt and your undershirt and put your hands over your head." Thelma said briefly, and Darrell obeyed, though his mind was in a whirl. Thelma was hot stuff, as was Melody, the typist...what was going on here?

Thel unlocked the chastity belt and took it off, dropping it on the table. She stroked Darrell's penis, which of course became hard almost instantly. As Darrell had only had the one orgasm in the past four months, there was still plenty of "juice" backed up in his testicles.

Thel began stroking Darrell's penis faster, bending over so Darrell could get a good look at her cleavage. Melody giggled, which of course made her considerable boobs bounce.

Darrell began gasping and moaning as Thelma jerked his dick and he gasped and his legs shook as she played with his dick faster and faster, but then all of a sudden she kneed him in the balls, and he fell over, on top of the pants that were baggy around his ankles.

"Forget the sexual harassment rules, dirt bag?" Thelma asked, popping her gum. She lifted a high heel and kicked Darrell in the stomach, and he groaned. "Get up. Stop lying on the floor, this isn't a flophouse."

When Darrell got to his feet, Thelma helped him to step out of his pants and shoes, and Melody used a bit of cord to tie him to his chair. Then Thelma jabbed a sharp pencil into Darrell's glans and he screamed.

"You better be quiet, or the whole office will be in here to see how queer you are, Mr. Plunkett." Melody giggled. Then she pulled a boob out of her dress. "You like this? I see you staring at my jugs all day when you go by my desk, when I'm typing up those tiresome leases...I have a hot boyfriend who gets to kiss them... you wish you could, right?"

Darrell nodded and Thelma slapped him, hard. "I think you need to get back to reality, you fat middle aged pustule." Both girls laughed. "Jesus, I may start to enjoy this job just a little bit." Thelma said.

Melody took off one of her spike heels and swung it hard against where the tip of Darrell's penis hung over his chair. TWACK! Darrell opened his mouth to scream and remembered that he was in a business office, and bit his lip instead.

"You're such a fucking pig, Mr. Plunkett" Melody said as she hit his right nipple with the sharp high heel. "I'm an incest survivor, been raped by three stepfathers, and you look at me, at my boobs just like they used to. I know what you want!" Melody shoved her adorable breast back in her dress and hit Darrell once again on the balls with the heel, which felt as if she'd honed it with a knife sharpener.

"There's a new game in town, Mr. Plunkett!" Thelma said, and the girls both laughed...and Darrell burst into tears.

A couple of days after this, Thelma approached Darrell's desk. "So I bet since I locked you back up, your wife hasn't let you cum or anything" she smiled. She hadn't let him either, after she and Melody had had their good time with him. "I was thinking we might go over to the vacant property we're selling on Sandford Avenue, and hang out there."

Darrell had forgotten that the Sandford Avenue property was a rooming house, with beds, and when they got there, Thelma had Darrell strip and she bound his hands and legs, and unlocked the chastity device, casually stroking and tickling his hard member.

"It must be real hard for you, Darrell honey...not being able to touch your thing." Thelma said earnestly, staring into Darrell's eyes. "But it's your bag, right? You must've agreed to this."

Darrell watched her long French manicured nails teasing his growing member. "Yes that's right, Thelma. I don't know why, but I get turned on by being dominated by women. Sometimes I think it can go too far, but once I've agreed to be a slave, it's really difficult to monitor what comes next, do you know what I mean?"

Thelma rubbed and stroked Darrell's cock and giggled. She really was cute, and after the initial hostility, she'd warmed up to Darrell again, though of course they'd never be back on their old footing. Darrell now had to go and get his own coffee, and with all the abuse he'd gotten from Melody, he was now learning to type his own leases, as well.

"It's so funny though, Darrell. I wonder if I could get my boyfriend to submit to me." Thelma said. She grazed Darrell's glans with her forefinger and thumb, just barely touching it, and he moaned. "My boyfriend is one of those macho types, but it's funny, sometimes I withhold sex and he gets on his knees to beg and plead with me. I think it's really hilarious."

"Well, I don't know if your boyfriend could be a submissive, but you definitely have the personality of a dominatrix." Darrell said, smiling ruefully. "That's the kind of thing Bootsie likes to do to me."

"Yeah, she's a bitch huh?" Thelma asked. "She called me and told me I could tease you all I wanted, but not to let you cum. She said you are more, um...pliable when you don't get to cum. That's hilarious, quite frankly."

"Yeah, that's her thing—and mine, I guess, though it's gone further than I expected." Darrell replied, as Thelma tickled his balls and ran her little palm up and down his stiff, suffering organ. "And now Bootsie is returning to an old theme—she's denying me permission to touch her breasts. It's really tough."

"Really, that's interesting" responded Thelma, as she fingered a growing vein on the bottom of Darrell's dick. "She won't let you touch her boobs? I know you're into boobs, you're always looking at mine and Melody's."

"When we were dating, it took me six months of working on Bootsie before she'd let me touch her breasts, and she didn't make love to me until we were engaged" said Darrell, his eyes on Thelma's busy little fingers.

"And then when she'd get mad at me, if I flirted with a waitress or forgot to mow the lawn, she'd pull back and wouldn't let me touch her tits. Sometimes she'd pretend they were tender and couldn't be touched, so to drive me nuts...and now she makes me earn breast touching time."

Thelma looked askance at Darrell. "Breast touching time? You can't fondle her breasts all you want? That's sad; your wife's got a nice rack." Thelma stroked Darrell's dick with a bit more energy, giggling as he panted in desperation.

"Well, after she locked me in chastity, I think Bootsie was going to exchange orgasms for chores done, but now she's decided to only let me cum every few months...and since I love kissing and touching her breasts, I get three minutes per chore...so if I vacuum three bedrooms, and the living room, and clean the kitchen completely, that's fifteen minutes...

But then I lose time in ten minute shots for things like using the phone without permission, or playing video games, which Bootsie doesn't approve of a thirty-six year old man doing, you know what I mean?" Darrell was so abashed describing this, but of course it was the truth.

"And then" Darrell said, to pique Thelma's interest, "Since Master Hans has trained me to be a female tranny, Bootsie dressed me up in makeup and high heels and re-named me Darien, and she made me serve her and this jerk she brought home, Leaming Ecclestone, she used to date him, but she married me, so now she's going to screw him?

...I had to be a French maid and it was awful...and then Bootsie let Leam play with her boobs for an hour while I watched. It was really, really traumatic, Thelma." Darrell paused. "See, we were all in school together, and Ecclestone and I were real rivals, not just for Bootsie, but on the debating team, and all this other crap... it was a real bummer having him fondling my goddamn wife."

"That's awful...and you had to serve them tea and stuff?" Thelma said in surprise. "I would think a real man would've kicked the guy's ass, but you just did it wearing drag...that's really kind of sad, Darrell, or Darien."

"Yeah, and Bootsie and Leaming went into her bedroom, and I strongly suspect that she cheated on me." Darrell sighed. "And she says next time she brings him over, she may make me, as Darien, suck the guy's dick. Bootsie knows I used to play around on her, and I guess this is her revenge, and a woman's revenge can be a terrible thing!"