Laundry Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"I'll take that as a yes, then," Tricia giggled.

"Hell, yes!" Melissa gave me some tongue with her kiss, or was that kiss with her tongue, hard to say which...

"Damn straight it's a yes," I cursed, "you've learned your lesson and gone to all this trouble to get me back. It's not quite crawling on broken glass, but it's not that far off from it, either. Clearly, this marriage meant more to you than I realized. As for Melissa, what can I say? You're right. I am in love with her. Who wouldn't be? So you both fucked up, royally. I'm willing to let bygones be bygones, however. Besides, what kind of a hypocrite would I be if I kept punishing you after you made sure to balance the scales of justice and fairness? More to the point, I just plain want the both of you. Call me greedy, call me a hypocrite, a pig, or whatever, but I'm a red-blooded guy who has two women offering him a life of polygamy. What kind of dumbass would say no to that?"

'Well, sister-wife, welcome to the family!" Tricia said with a hug, before Melissa slipped her a French kiss as well.

"In that case, let's finish this laundry so I can take you home to Mama. She needs a husband, too," Melissa suggested.

"Are you for real?" I asked her.

"You can decide for yourself after Mama proves just how well she is recovering these days by draining your balls. She and I have a pact to share men these days, just because when we find a great guy, there is simply no reason to keep him to ourselves and make other wait even longer. That's the other reason that we still live together," Melissa told us.

"Plus, you're a Navaho. It's just your way of life, right? Well, not the polygamy, but staying with Mama," I teased her.

"I know most white guys don't go for matriarchy, so don't think of it as moving into her clan. She will, but that's on her. Even I will to some extent, but not completely. I'm only half-Navaho, after all. Just think of her as a very affectionate mother-in-law...giving her blessing to our union. She won't really try to boss you around. She's a gentle soul, anyway. That other part was a part of the act, the fighting and such. Daddy joined the LDS and that was why Mama left him. Mormonism never made sense to her, speaking as a Navaho who knew better than to believe that garbage," Melissa assured me.

"So, where do we all live?" Tricia cut in now...

"We'll have to sit down and have a little chat with the super it seems. Work out something with the lease. Luckily, Norm is a cool guy. He's gay, however, so don't get any ideas, Tricia," I teased Tricia a little.

"Gay? Well, maybe you can fuck him instead," she teased me right back, making Melissa and I both laugh out loud as we each pulled up our pants.

"Speaking of gay, don't expect me to munch on Mama's rug. That far I won't go. Incest just isn't done with us Navaho. Tricia's slit, however, might need some attention now and then," Melissa made a very risqué offer as we went back to work on the laundry.

"Fine bi me, at least," I punned, winking at them.

That Tricia didn't bat an eye, but kissed each of us on the lips with a wicked grin told me everything that I needed to know. I didn't know about needing shades, but the future was looking very bright to me indeed.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers
12