Laundry Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, just, for right now," He paused and met her eyes, "I'm not really into that."

Not yet you aren't, she thought to herself. She shrugged and massaged around his rear with one hand. She'd make him want it. She'd make him beg for it. She began to slowly stroke with the other. She said she'd take her time, and that was fine. "Oh, Oh!" He moaned. This was fun. She caressed around his forbidden area, but as she sped up her pace she instead decided to push on his legs, forcing him to lean more weight to his shoulders and giving her a much better view. His hips where above hers now, and his dick was pointed right at his own face and chest from up above. She grabbed his ass and squeezed. He moaned unintelligibly. She slipped her free hand around and caressed his chest and tits again. "Ahh!" She twisted a nipple just as he came. He still had lots of cum leftover from the last two times, and at least half of it made it to his face. She giggled as he coughed and spat even while still cumming into himself. "H-Hey!" He was too late, and already splattered in cum. Why did that turn her on so much? Maybe because he was just so flustered, so whiny about it, so girlish.

"Sorry! Hard to aim!" She tried to sound sincere as she kept methodically pumping his cum at his mouth. She was so hot she couldn't put it into words. She continued to stroke the trembling cock like it was a new and exiting toy, watching it fire off even more shots across Sams petite body. She wanted something on or in her pussy right now. Her bush humped his rear, but that wasn't enough.

Once he was mostly done she pulled him up and fell with him, resting her back on the back of the tub and letting the ecstatic nursing student flop on top of her belly with a splat of sweat, cum, and water. "Go down on me." She commanded and pushed his head down to her hairy cunt, his whole body slipping back to place him in the perfect position. The cum dirtied her body as he slipped along it, and it smeared all over his face by the time he made it to her groin. She realized quickly that he had no idea what to do, or he was still to addled from orgasm to understand where he was, she saw him still twitching fro pleasure, "Use your-"

He guessed correctly, and it was at that time that Isabella realized where this boys strength was. He was a natural rug muncher, and looking down at his face and eyes set her off unlike any other partner she'd ever had. He swirled and pecked and hummed her into oblivion. "Christ!" She swore and gasped. She then saw Sam put his hand between his legs again. Again? He was still at it? Was he not born with a refractory period? It should have turned her off, but it made her hotter and drew her closer as she watched the girly man jacking off to eating her out. She pulled on Sams wet, long brown hair, shining with a sparkle of red. "You're really good at this." The heat of the shower brought her body to boiling as she humped against that beat-red girl face. "Shit!" Both her hands pushed the head into her crotch as she thrust upwards and clamped tight with her legs. Red and white blurred and her echoing moans and groans mixed with the hum and humping of her partner as she came. She shook and gasped and slipped as she fell to her back and shoulders, still holding onto Sam with an iron vicegrip. Her clit was on fire and the pleasure spread out across her skin and muscles, tightening everything and lighting her soul ablaze. She lost herself to it for several intense waves, one after the other, each crashing through her and burning her in ecstasy until there was nothing left.

She slowly rode back to reality one pulse after another as her lover lapped her up, feeling herself loosen and relax to a state she hadn't felt in a long time. She let him go and saw him cough and gasp for air as she trembled one last time from climax. She laughed, "Sorry, wow, you probably couldn't breath there for a while." She was giddy. "How do you feel?"

He was still gasping for air, and his dick was still hard, "I feel..." He looked up at her. "Could I maybe have a turn on top?" He asked meekly.

She chuckled, imagining him trying to please her like a man would, "Not inside me, but," She bit her lip. He seemed desperate, hopeful, and he had earned it. "Sure, on my tits." His eyes went wide again, "Come on, before I change my mind." He swallowed hard and straddled her midsection. She pressed her tits together and he thrust himself between them with a shiver and a groan. There wasn't much there, mostly just him humping her solar plexus with some softness at either side, but it would be enough for him. He was getting close. Would she let him come on her face? That didn't sound appealing at all.

And that was when she had a devious idea. As he humped her chest she reached with her foot towards the faucet. "I'm-" He increased his pace, "I'm going to, AH!" Ice cold water belted the two of them, but mostly him. "What?" She laughed manically as he got off of her to try and avoid the cold water. The she rushed to turn it off.

"I told you, we run out of hot water easy around here." She lied with an evil grin. Sam shivered from cold, pleasure, and frustration. "How about we call it a night?" She advised.

Sam pouted, hugging himself. "But I'm dirtier than when I came in here!"

"I know." She cackled. "I'm a terrible maid."

12