Laundry Girl

Story Info
Chance sighting leads to orgasmic pleasure.
1.1k words
55.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was always my favourite time of year, strange things always happened in the summer. Living is a small town, growing up with the same people and knowing everyone around for miles had both advantages and disadvantages. I remember on magical moment in the summer of 1985. I was a teenager, bored and hornier than a two puckered hoot owl in mating season!

This humid sticky night I was making my way to see my circle of friends at our local party pit for some music, drink and smoke. I was in my black period then, easier to elude the coppers if they crashed us that way. Running a little behind I cut through the back yards of my little hometown to make up the drinking time lost getting ready. Lost in the ideas of getting into someone at the party my response was automatic as I crossed one such yard and was suddenly bathed in light. I rolled into the darkness as froze as I waited to see what or who was trying to catch me. No one came and I realized it was the light from a basement window of the house I was now pressed against. Careful to stay in the darkness I moved to the window to look and found Terry walking down the stairs to their laundry room.

She was the oldest sister to one of my friends, a college girl that was home for the summer working at the local road crew as a sign girl. Incredibly tanned for all she did was stand in the sun with a "slow/stop" sign in her hand soaking up the rays. She was wearing a short bathrobe showing off her bronze legs as she moved across the floor to the washer and dryer. She reached in to the washer and came out with some clothes that she hung on the makeshift line stung across the floor joists overhead. My breath caught as she raised her arms to hang the garment causing her robe to slacken and give me a view of almost the entire right breast. It shone white against the tan of her neck and face. She repeated the moves with another piece of cloths and again I was treated to the side of her boob.

I realized then that I was rubbing my crotch, my cock was a semi from the thought of her and I and it felt good through my pants as I watched the little show. She returned to the washer and reached in for another her long brown hair falling off her back to hang across her face. As she stood her belt fell away and my eyes widened, as she turned with her robe almost open. The material had caught on the slope of her breasts giving me a glimpse of the milky white flesh and the added treat of a hint of the brown areola on the ends.

My hand was inside my pants now, pulling and squeezing my dick as I watched her through the window. I started to tremble as she returned to the washer she removed the robe and tossed it over the side of the machine. The white bra line shone across her sleek brown back as she reached for more. She was well toned as she had that line down her spine that lead to her sparkling white panties with a line down the middle... Now being a shy 19 year old, I had seen tonnes of girls with no clothes on before (all in mags), but I didn't realise at first that she was naked until she moved and I could see her white panties were actually tan lines. I tore at my belt and ripped my pants down to set my Johnson free. I was rubbing it enthusiastically as I watched her continue her chores.

She was magnificent! Looking back now, she was about 110 pounds, 34C cup and probably a 24 waist and 36 in the hips. Her breasts were proud and the small nipples pointed slightly upward defying gravity set in the centre of those pinky brown circles. A flat bronze stomach held a cute innie navel on the way to a white triangle that surrounded a little tuff of brown hair nestled between her deeply tanned shapely long legs. She stood on long slender toes as she reached into the washed again, fishing for anything else but came up empty.

I was entranced. A marching band could have played up behind me and I wouldn't have heard them. I was lost in the beauty through the window as I pumped my swollen cock at the sight. Being an accomplished masturbator I knew I wasn't lasting much longer as my hips slowly rocked in time with my hand. Which was good as I knew the show was almost over as she closed the lid of the washer and turned towards the dryer. Sadly her back was too me so all I had was that tight looking up side down heart of an ass to fantasize about as I stroked my pulsing rod.

I watched as she opened the dryer then bent over to get the clothes out. My head spun as she bent at the hips, legs slightly apart and her knees locked. Her pussy lips pointed up at me, framed by those firm thighs, shaved smooth and full. I could stand no more and had to bite my lip to stifle a groan as my nuts contracted and my orgasm began. Pulse after pulse of jism fountained from my cock as I came. I had to lean against the house to stop from falling as I emptied my ball, my fist milking more cum from my rod as I stared at the luscious kiwi by the dryer. She picked up the full basket and put it on the washer before retrieving her robe and belting back around herself. Then with basket in hand she left and headed back up the stairs and seconds after she left my view the light snapped off and I was again in darkness.

Panting like a marathon runner I wiped my hand on the grass and stuck my shrinking dick back in my pants and zipped up. I was a little shaky as I climbed to my feet and continued on my way. I got the party, as it was in full swing and with a beer in hand I set off to the side to reply the laundry in my head.

The next morning I stumble by to call on Terry's younger sister and stopped by the window to reminisce about the show the night before. I stared in semi horror at the dried streaks of cum that covered the window and ground below it. Half laughing and half screaming inside I hurried away from the scene of the crime and rang the bell. Terry answered on her way to work; I bushed as she called her sister and head out to her car. I watched her walk away, knowing what she hid under those clothes. I turned back to the house with a grin as she drove away.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sister's Friends Hanging out gets a lot less clothed than usual.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Class Nudist Carson discovers the secret side to his lab partner.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Naked Gardener A new relationship blossoms with Van's peculiar neighbor.in Romance
More Stories