Laundry Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fill me, Josh. Fill my pussy with your cum!"

She massaged his shaft with her hand as he thrust it in and out of her. Josh let out a quick, arrested moan and she knew he was about to cum. It was already stretched out but, somehow, it accommodated the extra girth as his cock shaft and cock head swelled before he came.

"Oh! I'm cumming!"

Penelope grabbed his shaft and balls with her hand, massaging them slowly as he emptied himself into her tight, aching canal. Josh moaned loudly and heavily as he blasted thick gushes of white-hot cum deep into Penelope's stretched out pussy. He lay his head on her back as he twitched and shook in the final few seconds of orgasm.

He was so big and so strong, she felt surrounded by him and full of him. She felt she was a part of him as he was inside of her. Josh's body relaxed as he pulled his swollen, sticky cock through Penelope's hand and out of her sopping pussy.

She felt its large head brush her fingertips as his fresh, warm load ran out of her opening, coated her outer lips and ran down her thigh as he pulled out of her. She rubbed his creamy seed into her pussy, coating her fingers in cum and inserting them into her stretched out hole as though she was preserving him, and their moment, inside of her. Thick globs dripped down her thigh in long, sticky lines.

As she turned around, Josh was pulling his pants up. His engorged cock had refused to fully soften. In a daze, Penelope grabbed her little shorts, from around her ankles, and pulled them up, smearing the streaks of Josh's cum on the inside of her legs and, mushing what was left of his load into her lips, soaking the crotch of her shorts as she did so.

The buzzer on the washing machine went off and Josh smiled his crooked smile. 'I'm going to do laundry on Friday nights more often!' she thought.

12