Laundry Room Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neeeeeeek
Neeeeeeek
12 Followers

"He's still got a fucking boner!" Rachel moaned happily.

"That's not normal?" I asked, and all of them burst into laughter.

"My turn, finally," Rachel said, pushing me onto my back. "I'm going to give you the best blow job of your life. I want to taste Suki and Stephanie's juices on that gorgeous cock of yours."

She lowered her head into my lap, wrapping her lips around my cock, sucking on me like she was born to give blowjobs. As she sucked, I watched the other two women. Stephanie and Suki were intertwined on the floor, kissing each other passionately, grinding their pussies against each other. As I watched Stephanie and Suki rub their twats together faster and faster, I felt my cock get closer and closer to orgasm. Eventually I shot my cum down Rachel's throat and she gleefully swallowed every drop. Suki and Stephanie climaxed together, desperately clutching each other, moaning happily.

* * *

When my roommate Steve got back that night, he woke me up, making a lot of noise as he drunkenly stumbled into our room.

"Hey, could you keep it down?" I yelled at him.

"Why, you had a hard night doing laundry or something?"

"It was the best night of laundry I ever had," I said, grinning. "How'd your night go?"

"Not too good. I don't know where all the chicks were tonight. There were no women anywhere, and I went to three different bars!"

"That's too bad, Steve," I said.

"Yeah, it sucked. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Saturday night is my lucky night. You wanna go?"

"No thanks."

"Aw come on, Peter! Why not?"

How could I tell him? He'd never believe me. I had a date Saturday night with three of the sexiest girls on earth. It turned out the lingerie in the washing machines belonged to all of them, and Saturday night they were going to give me an incredibly sexy fashion show. Then they were going to fuck my brains out.

Neeeeeeek
Neeeeeeek
12 Followers
12