Laundry Room Watcher

Story Info
Unknowing Southern Belle performs for neighbor.
1.2k words
3.89
80.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started a few years ago. We met in the stairwell of the apartment we both lived in Alabama. She was (is) beautiful. No other way to say it. She has (had) long, straight, brown hair- very well kept. Gorgeous hazel eyes. She stands about 5'6" and is very slender not weighing anything over 110 lbs. She has exceptional skin tone but is usually tanned. She likes keeping her pussy nicely shaved which can make the whole area very wet when excited. But her greatest feature is her smile. If she smiles at you, you melt. And her southern charm shows through with her mild Georgia accent. She looks like the perfect example of a sweet, innocent southern belle - she is anything but innocent.

There is a sequence of events that led up to hooking up together that I won't bore you with, but I want to share how she put me over the edge more than once. We met secretly downstairs once. She had a shit eating grin and something behind her back. She pushed me back into a chair in the room adjoining the laundry room. All lights were off. She slid my shorts down and knelt in front of me. There was no mistaking what she was getting ready to do. As she kneeled between my spread legs, she rested her elbows on my knees and grabbed my rapidly rising cock with her left hand and slipped it into her hot, waiting mouth. She does have a large mouth - one a guy would call with perfect DSLs.

As she sucked on me we could both feel how fast my cock was growing in her mouth. Once perfectly hard she pulled it out. Then she surprised me by grabbing the hidden item - a can of whipped cream. She sprayed it along the length of my shaft and then proceeded to swallow it down with the whole length of my 7+ inch thick cock. I was in heaven. The mixture of her saliva and the cream made for quite a lubricated pole. Just then somebody entered the laundry room and turned on the light. We froze! Luckily we were out of the direct light and view, but if they came in they'd see it all. My view was just enough to see that it was a neighbor from our stairwell. She was also a very attractive woman and pretty quiet and nice.

My partner slowly started stroking my cock with her mouth again, looking up to see my reaction. I eased back into the mood again keeping half an eye on Jenny (the one doing laundry) to see if she was coming our way. I wanted to cum so bad. But Jade, my angel from Kentucky, made that so hard. Then Jenny got quiet all of a sudden. I looked up but didn't see her.

Then a minute later she left the laundry room and shut the light back off. I was ready and would wait no more. I eased into it and then felt the surge through my toes up my spine to my whole body as I let out a grunt and let my cum shoot deep into Jade's throat. I know it was a thick, hard shot. She swallowed. Then she proceeded to swallow more and more until I was milked dry. She pulled off my cock and smiled at me then climbed up and straddled my lap. She still had her black stretch pants and t-shirt on - no bra or panties. I could feel her soaked pants rubbing against my crotch and abdomen. She was so hot. She drove me crazy!

As she leaned in to kiss me, I felt her push some of my cum back to me into my mouth. That got me so hot that I was getting hard again. As we kissed I stroked my cock back to life again. I was hard in just a few minutes. This woman drives me wild like no other ever has. I made her stand and pull her pants off. She did and resumed her position straddling me in that chair. Her pussy was literally dripping its juices onto my lap. Her bald, soaked pussy was just too much. I slipped a finger down and brought some of her wetness to taste, then again and again. Then I took a wet finger full and pushed it into her mouth. She sucked my fingers eagerly and got obviously hornier by the act.

She whispered, "Hurry up and fuck me!" So I told her to put me in her. She didn't hesitate at all. She grabbed my hard cock, pointed it at her wet opening and slammed right down on me. I almost came immediately. I don't think I have ever been in a hotter, softer, wetter pussy in my life. We pulled each other close and that's when I noticed- Jenny was sitting outside on a picnic table bench watching us! She couldn't tell I saw her. And she was apparently aroused. Her breathing was heavy and her hand was in her lap. Jade was oblivious to it. I was in heaven. I told Jade to take her shirt off. She protested a bit saying she'd be completely naked and what if somebody came in. I yanked her shirt off and she didn't resist. I grabbed her hips and started pumping in the whole length of my cock as far in her as I could get it and pulling it all the way back out again after each thrust.

She took it all happily. Then she started playing with her clit as we fucked. She was getting closer and closer. I was watching Jenny and feeling this perfect woman on my lap. It was everything I could do to hold back. Finally, I felt it. Jade's pussy started convulsing and she started cumming on my throbbing cock. Oh it felt so wonderful. And I was there. I pulled out to cum and Jade jumped off me to receive it. I aimed my cock at her chest and let loose another volley of cum. Some hit her cheek and some her neck and chest. Cum was everywhere. My orgasm finally subsided as Jade grabbed my cock and sucked the last few drops out of me and licked our combined juices off my cock. I looked out at Jenny as she was also cumming and recovering from her orgasm.

Then I waved at her. She must have had a slight heart attack because under the night park lights I could see her turn red. She waved back more by instinct than response and got up quickly and left. Jade was licking my cum off her while getting dressed. We headed back to our apartments so our spouses wouldn't catch us now that reality had settled back in.

She moved shortly thereafter, but we continued chatting via the internet. Then she revealed a shocking revelation. She loved anal sex. She said her husband fucked her in her ass on our couch on a recent visit. She claims to almost always cum when a hard cock is in her ass. I shared with her that I knew and had secretly video taped them in the act...but that story and another is for another time.