Laundry Service Ch. 03

Story Info
Shakira offers her special services.
16k words
4.75
64.7k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 11/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
731 Followers

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. Now, on with the story!

*

Shakira gave a smile as she accepted her receipt from the guy working at reception, though she wasn't very happy. This trip to her desired hotel she hadn't had the chance to get her favourite bellboy between her thighs, and she was down and more than a little frustrated. She inwardly smiled as she handed a small, light package over to the receptionist.

"Could you make sure he gets that?" she said with a smile. The clerk took the package from her, a curious look on his face as he saw the name.

"Sure, I'll give it to him when I next see him," he said, tucking the envelope down under the desk with a smile.

"Thanks," she said with another smile and headed out of the hotel, pulling her suitcase behind her.

Meandering along the corridor with his trolley of towels, he wasn't in a particularly good mood. Due to an incident involving another member of staff, only the most experienced staff were now allowed to serve the top hotel guests such as celebrities. So he was doing lesser duties, such as towels on the lower suites like he was now. He knew Shakira had been staying at the hotel from word of mouth, but hadn't so much as glimpsed her let alone had a chance for another session with the hot Columbian. His chance was lost, and unless something drastic happened to the policy, which it never had in the past, he would likely not see her again. Giving a deep sigh, he threw the last set of old towels into the basket and locked the door to the room, clipping the keys back to his belt and heading for the lift.

He felt the familiar rising sensation as the lift descended, and listened to the cheesy music for a moment before he felt the stop and the doors slid open in the basement. He pushed the cart out and into laundry, leaving it for the downstairs staff to deal with which was the way. Glancing at his watch, he saw he only had a couple of minutes left to go so walked back to the lift, rounding the corner just in time to see the doors close.

"Things just get worse around here," he grumbled, trudging to the stairs and starting to climb, knowing the lift would take longer to get back than the walk. He made it back to the ground floor as his watch turned over the hour, so he headed to the men's area where the lockers were. He got in and hung his red jacket up in the locker ready for his next shift, grabbing his own jacket. He yanked it on and picked up his bag, pulling it over one shoulder as he headed out, back through the corridors towards the front doors. As he was passing reception, he gave a nod to the guy behind the desk.

"Hey wait a minute!" he said in a slightly raised tone, giving a wave of his hand to signal him over. He sauntered over, wondering what was going on.

"What's going on Chris?" he said to the guy behind the desk, knowing him from the job. He was pretty friendly with him, so would've said hello if he hadn't had a bad day.

"Just a second," he said, reaching under the desk and fumbling around for a moment. Frowning, he leaned over to see what Chris was doing.

"You messing around or something?" he said, starting to wonder if Chris was pranking him.

"No, here it is," he said, leaning back up from under the counter with the envelope type package in his hand.

"What's this?" he said, taking it from Chris and turning it over in his hands, feeling the weight.

"You're not gonna believe this man, but Shakira left that for you!" he said excitedly, grinning at him. His eyes widened and he looked at the packet, taking in its size and weight and wondering what it was.

"You kidding me?" he said, looking up from it.

"Nope, she dropped it off before she left a couple of hours ago and said to make sure you get it. Damn she's hot fo' sure," he said, giving a gangster voice on the end with a laugh. He laughed back as he tucked the envelope in a pocket.

"Come on you not gonna open it?" Chris asked, looking a little disappointed.

"Nah man gotta shoot off. It's probably a letter bomb or something anyway," he joked.

"Yeah gave her the wrong towel or something," Chris added, settling on his chair.

"I'll catch you tomorrow mate," he said, and headed out the front door of the hotel into the brisk evening. Chris gave a leaving nod and got back on with his job, answering the phone as it started to ring. He walked out the front, walking well clear of the front door before yanking the brown packet from his pocket. Finding the corner of the flap, he cautiously peeled open the flap and opened the large envelope. His breath caught in his throat as he saw some skimpy lace edged material nestled down in the envelope. Reaching into the packet, his fingers slid over the soft, delicate underwear as he lifted it up to look at it slightly. In the fading light he couldn't see that well, but her feminine scent was not lost. With people walking past, he pushed the knickers back into the envelope and increased his pace, making it back to his place in record time.

He got inside, casting his bag down as he kicked his shoes off. With a shrug he dropped his jacket over the end of the sofa and dropped down on it, fumbling with the envelope again. Opening it he reached in, again grabbing the soft fabric, and with a deep breath he pulled it out of the envelope. The lovely scent hit him again as he pulled out a small black thong edged with white lace. His heart jumped and he felt a surge to his cock as he held out her sexy black underwear, feeling the soft material and lace with his fingers. His cock pressed insistently up against his work trousers as he took in the sexy little undies, before he laid them aside to check the envelope for anything else. Looking into it, he spied a white card, and with slightly trembling fingers he slipped it out and turned it over. In her graceful handwriting was a note.

"I'm in need of a little personal service. My toe is stuck again. I'm already slippery, so all I need is pulling. xxx"

His breath increased further, his mouth slightly ajar at the prospect of getting her again, and also at the fact she'd made such an effort to hook up with him. Underneath was her number and address, which wasn't far away from him. He took a breath and got up, almost dashing to his bedroom. Throwing off his work clothes, he realised showering would be pointless with what they'd get up to, so he sprayed a good spray of lynx across himself and pulled on a shirt and jeans. He grabbed his leather jacket and quickly checked his hair as he slid into it. He figured all was good and headed back to the main room, grabbing his phone and keys, and the card with the address on for where he hoped she awaited him. Eyeing the little black and white thong for a moment, he grabbed the skimpy garment and tucked it in his pocket, figuring it couldn't hurt to take it along.

He walked through the fading light of the slightly chilly evening heading out of town. After a think, he realised it was an area of upper class housing. No hotels, so she must've bought a place. Either that or she was renting which didn't make much sense, but then her wanting him didn't make much sense either and he wasn't about to questionthat. After a quick check to make sure he got the right house, he sauntered up the drive of a large house, the quality evident in the beautifully landscaped garden and style of the building. Taking a deep breath, he rang the doorbell and waited. He heard footsteps and saw a glimmer of someone behind the frosted glass of the door, before the outside lamps illuminated softly next to him within the porch. The door opened and he smiled as the gorgeous sexy Shakira stood on the mat, looking hot in a close suede top and figure hugging jeans.

"Well that didn't take you long," she said with a smile, stepping back and holding the door to invite him in.

"Are you saying I should've taken longer?" he said with a smirk, giving a flick of his eyebrows as she closed the door.

"Course not. I'm glad you didn't keep me waiting. I do have needs," she said with a giggle. He smiled as she leaned up and kissed him, sliding her arms round his neck. She gave a slight moan as their tongues intertwined, sliding and massaging at each other. Shakira pulled away from him, her arms sliding down and round his body as she took a deep sniff.

"Mmm, Lynx huh? Think you'll get me with the Lynx effect do you?" she said, looking up at him with a giggle.

"I think I might just," he said with a smirk, his hands running up her sides. He hands slid into his pockets, evidently on a mission.

"Well I think it's working. You've already got my underwear off," she said with a laugh as she pulled her sexy thong out of his jacket pocket.

"Yeah I thought you might like that back," he said, leaning down to kiss her again. She kissed him passionately again and then pulled out of his grasp, taking his hand with her spare hand.

"Well it's one of my best thongs. That's why I left it for you," she said, looking back at him from the corner of her eye with a sexy smile. He let her lead him through her place, watching the sexy waver of her hips as she walked ahead of him, her tight jeans accentuating her arse beautifully. Shakira looked back over her shoulder at him, a glint in her eye.

"You like my ass don't you?" she purred, giving a giggle.

"You've never seemed to mind," he said with a smirk, reaching forwards and stroking her curvy rear. Shakira just laughed and led him into her bedroom, giving him a moment to take in the luxurious surroundings.

"Better than my hotel suite huh?" she said with a smug smile.

"Certainly more private," he said with a smile as she ran her tongue over her teeth and leaned up to kiss him. Their tongues danced as they kissed deeply, her hands sliding round his back. Shakira dragged her nails gently over him down to the bottom of his shirt and took hold, peeling it up. She pulled away from him, sliding her lips off his tongue as she leaned back and lifted his shirt up. He smiled and raised his arms, leaning forwards so she could easily pull it off him, which she did quite hastily. As she cast the shirt to the floor, he drew her back in for another kiss, which she returned eagerly before kissing down onto his neck. Sucking gently at him, she manoeuvred him round and then pushed him back so he fell onto the bed.

"See, comfy isn't it?" she cooed as he lay on the plush linen.

"Just tops what we have back at the hotel," he said jokingly, wiggling his tongue at her.

"Oh thanks," she said, acting insulted as she walked round the side of the bed. He just grinned at her as she slid onto the bed, tracing her fingers up his chest as she knelt up and threw her leg over him. He slid his hands over the tight denim of her thighs, his fingers sliding down slightly to rest against the edge of her ass as she shuffled forwards on him. He caught his breath slightly as her full rear lowered onto his stomach, settling with a wiggle from her beautiful hips. Sliding his hands fully onto her lovely bum, he gave a squeeze as she leaned forwards to get something from next to the bed.

"Close your eyes," she whispered, her breasts invitingly close to his face. Reluctantly he did so, and felt her reach down and take his left hand. Shakira pulled it above his head to the bed frame, then wrapped a soft rope round his wrist and started tying him to the rail. He wriggled slightly under her as he realised what she was doing and was about to move to stop her.

"Don't you dare take that hand off my ass," she growled sexily, grinding herself down against him and pushing her arse back into his hand. Torn between freeing himself and getting hot dominant sex from the gorgeous Columbian pop singer, he gave her a hard squeeze. She gave a slightly smug moan as she finished tying his hand, before reaching back for his right hand. Pulling it away from her curves, she did the same as the other side and raised it above him to tie it to the head rail.

"There, you can't escape me now," she said with a giggle as he opened his eyes, looking up to see himself well and truly bound. Shakira placed her hands on his chest and pushed backwards, forcing her tight denim arse over his already bulging crotch.

"Ooh what have we here?" she asked teasingly, sitting up on his cock and grinding her arse down into him. He grunted as she did so, pushing up slightly, which made her lift away from him on her knees.

"I think we'll leave that for a minute, maybe it'll let itself out," she whispered, looking sexily at him from the corners of her eyes as she slid back onto his legs and reached back to his feet. With a few quick tugs she pulled his trainers off and threw them aside, followed quickly by his socks. Staring him straight in the eyes with a naughty smile, she slid her hands straight up his thighs to his crotch, rubbing his now rock hard cock. Her fingers deftly slid the zipper down and un-popped the button before assaulting his belt, threading it through and undoing it smoothly. He pushed up towards her slightly as she pulled his jeans open and delved inside, wrapping her hand round his hot cock through his shorts.

"He seems a littleuptight," she chuckled as his hardon throbbed in her slender grip. She let him go and removed her hand, sticking her tongue as he tried to reach for her, held by the rope.

"Not yet," she murmured as she started firmly tugging his jeans down. Having got them down a little, she slid back down the bed and pulled them with her till she slid down onto her feet on the floor and gave his jeans one last jerk to get them off him. She smirked as she left him lying on the bed in nothing but his heavily tented boxers. Shakira slid back onto the bed and crawled sexy as a pussycat back up towards him. Her soft hand slid up his inner thigh, making his leg twitch as she slipped her hand onto his rock hard cock, gripping him solidly through his shorts. The hot Columbian jerked him up and down a couple of times, before sliding her fingers under his waistband, raising the elastic and slipping them down so the engorged head of his erect 8" cock peeked out the top.

"Mmm someone needs a bit of lovin'," she mumbled with a smile as she let go and leaned down, planting a kiss on the underside of his shaft through the material before slipping down and taking the leg of the shorts in her teeth. Holding her body closely to him, her pert breasts dragged and bumped over his legs as she crept back down the bed over him, drawing his shorts down by her teeth. She the elastic slipped onto his balls his full 8" bounced proudly up, harder than ever and desperate for action. Her eyes flitted up to his large cock and her heart fluttered, her pussy was already incredibly wet in anticipation of it being buried deep in her body and seeing it just inches away did nothing to abate it. She slipped down and dragged his shorts off his feet, standing with then hanging from her mouth for a moment before she threw them aside with a flick of her head.

"Standing to attention, just a shame you can't salute isn't it?" Shakira taunted, wiggling her hips as she did so with a smile. She smiled at him as she continued to move sensually, getting herself into a slow dance. Arching her back, she thrust her humble breasts out towards him as she gave him a spin, pushing her round ass out at him. Shakira smiled as she heard his breathing increase, glancing at his cock as it twitched with every beat of his rapid heart as her fingers slid to the laces on her suede top. The gorgeous Columbian turned away from him as her arms reached up her back, taking hold of the knots holding her into the top.

"Do it," he urged her, rasping the words before he even thought about it. She looked back over her shoulder with a smile as she pulled the knot undone, the laces sliding undone and the top loosening on her slim body. With a gentle pull she pulled the back of the top open, letting him see the strap of her black bra. His eyes were locked on her as she slowly turned and slid the top forwards down her arms, her eyes rising under her brow to lock with his as she let the top drop to the floor and placed her hands on her hips. He took in her striking form, her perky tits beautifully encased in black lace before leading over her smooth stomach to the flare of her hips and her snug jeans.

"Good enough?" she asked, pushing her chest out and giving a jiggle. He grinned widely at her, still taking in every curve and tone.

"Perfect," he said simply. Shakira licked her soft lips as she pushed her hips out into another wiggle, turning again and shaking her hips from side to side. He watched intently as she moved, his breathing pausing as she shook, her round ass trembling hotly from the rapid shake of her hips before she spun round, her hand on her belt. She stuck her tongue out slightly and dragged it over her teeth as she undid the buckle, then held it and turned slowly, twirling her body out of it teasingly. Facing him again holding the belt, she doubled it over and slapped it across her hand with a flick of her eyebrow. Seeing his eyes widen, she gave a soft giggle.

"Don't worry. I wouldn't hurt you, you'll need all the energy you've got," she said, throwing the belt aside to join their other clothes as she waved her curvy hips and full arse powerfully to and fro. Her fingers circled and toyed with the brass button of her tight denims as she swayed, starting to pull harder as she turned away again. He craned to see what she was doing as she slowly spun, pushing her incredible arse out as her unseen hands worked. As she turned back into view, he saw the button undone and the top of her jeans just open a fraction, which revealed a hint of black lace unlike the top of her knickers. His heart started to pump faster, thumping in his chest as she pushed her hips round in a circle, squeezing and rubbing her strong thighs together.

"Want me to go all the way?" she teased, shaking her hips.

"God yes," he gasped, staring at the tiny space in her jeans.

"What you wanna do to me right now?" she said, seeing his stare.

"What do you think I wanna do?" he said, catching her gaze.

"Ooh I'd say you wanna hit this ass," she said, slapping herself on the bum.

"Uh huh," he groaned, desperately wishing her could just pin her down and fuck her. She blew him a kiss and turned away again, pausing to jiggle her arse at him as her fingers slipped the zipper down. She turned back to him with a sexy curl of her hips, holding the folds of denim together since the zip was fully down. Shakira cocked her head, eyeing his rock hard cock for a moment before she slowly pulled them open for him to show off what she had on. It took a moment to twig, but then he realised she was wearing a black lace garter belt up above a sexy black pair of knickers, though details were still hidden from view.

"Liking it?" she asked rhetorically, flicking her eyebrows as she slowly turned away from him. Her hands went to the sides of her jeans and she bent her knees slightly, leaning forwards as she started to slide them down. He watched every curve as the jeans slipped off her hips, showing off the back of her garter belt and the lacey waistband of her knickers up onto her hips. His eyes widened further as she slipped them down over her curvy arse reveal she was wearing a black lace thong, running down between the garters at the sides of her cheeks. The Columbian bent over keeping her legs almost straight and pushed the jeans down to her knees, her amazing round ass shown off incredibly by the thong as the garters ran down to clip to a set of black lace-top stockings which wrapped high round her smooth thighs. He could barely breathe as she wiggled her ass at him, the bulge of her juicy pussy looking so enticing in the lace knickers as she pushed the jeans down to her ankles to reveal another surprise, which was knee-high lacing for a pair of 4" high heels. She brought the open strappy footwear into view as she raised first her left leg to remove her jeans, before doing her right leg as well and casting them aside.

Noj
Noj
731 Followers